All Comments on 'Acceptance in Student's Arms'

by LoveConnoisseur1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
300WSM300WSMabout 3 years ago

Very well done. A few glitches but great story.

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 3 years ago
An excellent first effort

Yes, there are a few minor complaints (spelling errors, or possibly wrong word used), but it's a really good story. I hope you will continue to share your talent with us. This was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Let Katherine and Jeff continue their "connections," and maybe offer more descriptions -- especially as Jeff matures. Maybe he can develop a bit of sexy chest hair across his upper chest, around his pecs, maybe a light treasure trail. It seems Katherine would be very excited to see that sexual characteristic, and maybe even taste his body hair!

hornyquadhornyquadabout 3 years ago

Pretty good, could use some editing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this. There arnt enough bbw stories and there should be more like this!!

stewartbstewartbabout 3 years ago

As a first story it was not a bad plot and had good characters... but you really need an editor for your next attempt. Also try rereading what you have written in the light of a new day...you would have seen a lot of your errors yourself. Don't give up !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for part 2

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Overall, I liked the story. I suspect the author has trouble with personal pronouns (him, her, his), which may reveal that the author does not use English as a first language. And, some of the conversation for the boy seemed too mature and educated for his age. The idea of a student and teacher enjoying and pleasuring each other is very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveConnoisseur1@LoveConnoisseur1
Life is too short for hatred. Spread love, whenever, wherever and however possible.