Acceptance in Student's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine, completely unwilling to resist, could feel Jeff passionately kissing her across neck, all the while savoring every inch of her naked back through her hands. Suddenly, she felt Jeff's other hand leaving her hip and pulling her t-shirt upwards. Without any hesitation, Katherine raised her hands, allowing Jeff to slide it up and remove it.

Jeff took a step back, expecting the gorgeous view in front of him, but that did not prevent him from being surprised. Standing in front of him was Katherine, now completely topless. Hypnotized by the two globes, boasting fat dark pink areolas that stared at him invitingly, Jeff raised his right hand towards Katherine's left nipple but stopped midway. He raised his eyes and met with Katherine's smiling and inviting face. "Do I... Can I...?" Jeff stammered, still hesitant to put his desires into words.

"So now we are taking permissions, huh? I showed you mine, how about you show me yours?" said Katherine, her anxiety now at ease. Hearing her words, Jeff stripped off his t-shirt, showing his mildly skinny physique, with a hint of love handles on either side of his tummy. Katherine eyed Jeff from neck to his navel, her eyes still emanating raw desire. She held Jeff's left arm, came closer and leaned in for a kiss, their bare busts now touching each other. Jeff, now concentrated both his arms on exploring her nakedness and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs while Katherine repaid his gestures with movements of equal passion. Jeff moved his lips from hers to her neck and continued to move downwards when Katherine stopped him and suggested, "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Jeff nodded with a grin and Katherine pulled his hand, practically running towards her bedroom.

***

Katherine turned on the lights and her queen-size bed with lavender bedsheet and pillows came into view. She gently pushed Jeffery on the bed and sat herself on her butts. Jeff glanced at Katherine's smiling face, before leaning in for a series of kisses on her face and neck, finally moving towards her inviting nipples. Jeff placed his mouth on Katherine's left nipple, while using his left thumb and index finger to pinch on the other one. The waves of pleasures washed over Katherine, making her emanate the sighs of satisfaction. Jeff continued to suck on Katherine's nipples with even more urgency, alternating one with other, while Katherine frantically rubbed his hands in Jeff's hair, saying the pleasure dipped "yes" of affirmation and encouragement between the sighs. Unable to resist the urge any longer, Katherine stopped Jeff's head and practically begged, "I want it. Please."

Hearing the words, Jeff stood up and unbuttoned his pants, when he heard, "No, let me do it."

Jeff stopped while Katherine pulled him towards herself, her eyes now at his stomach level. She pulled his pants down along with the underwear, and his penis, already hard from the assaults of desire, stood up horizontally pointed towards her. Katherine had a decent experience of sex before, even when she was not committed, and so she was not surprised to see Jeff with a penis of length around five and a half inch, covered in wild pubic hair. On the other hand, Jeff's face was flushed as he realized his full grown pubis being witnessed by his teacher. Katherine, now seeing a mortified expression on Jeff's face, reassured him, "Don't worry my dear student, I have a surprise for you as well." Katherine lied down on her back, with the mountains on her chest in Jeff's view, patted on her thighs and asked, "Would you?"

Jeff climbed on the bed and sat on his knees beside her left arm. He looked at her face and then moved his hands towards her shorts. With a heartbeat matching the pounding of a thousand elephants, he unbuttoned her shorts gradually and started to slide them down. Katherine continued to look at his face with an encouraging smile as he slid of the pants and the raised her legs to allow him to pull them out.

"Very good. That's step one. One more to go." Katherine said with a fake mock, pointing towards her pink colored panties. With a sheepish smile and unsteady hands, Jeff worked his thumbs inside the elastic and slowly pulled them down, revealing the dark brown and curly hair that complemented Katherine's flowery vagina, just like thorns to a rose. Jeff removed the panties and gently brought his hand over Katherine's bush. He could feel the crassness of the hair and on a gentle pressure, could make out the outline of the treasure they guarded, her vagina. The touch of a man's hand on her bare slit made Katherine roll her eyes backwards in pleasure and Jeff's name subconsciously escaped her mouth. Jeff bent down and towards Katherine's naked vulva and inhaled her musk with a deep breath. The only access he had of images of women's genital was pornography, and most of them were either clean shaved or neatly trimmed. Watching a woman with such a hairy vagina came to him as a surprise, but he willingly accepted and relished the view. Maybe because this was the first time he was seeing one in person. "Maybe real sex, no, real love making is like this, messier, more natural, more intimate and more perfect." Jeff wondered. He looked at Katherine and lied down beside her on his side. Katherine, now looking at his smiling face, asked,

"What?"

"I can't believe this is happening. Up until a few hours ago, I wouldn't have even imagined it."

"I can't believe it either. A young man on the verge of losing virginity is wasting time in pillow talk." answered Katherine with a laugh, her head supported on her right hand, while here left thumb circling Jeff's nipple. Jeff looked at Katherine lovingly and leaned in to kiss her lips. His hand moved down her body and stopped at her vaginal entrance. His fingers, now seeming to have their own life, started massaging her pussy and the middle finger, even though with a mild effort, found its way inside. A shriek of pleasure tried to escape Katherine's mouth but was muffled into a hum under the lips of her newfound lover. Not wasting any moments, Katherine got hold of Jeffery's love tool and started to stroke it with urgency. Jeff continued to assault her pussy with his fingers. Now both his middle and index fingers inside, Jeff started to rub and press on her vaginal walls from within. The sudden change in Jeff's motion led Katherine to tighten her grip on his cock, leading him to wince.

"What? Did I hurt you?" whispered Katherine.

"Yes, a bit." groaned Jeff.

Katherine easing the grip, started to increase the pace of her hand, all the while looking on Jeff's face contorting in pleasure.

"I'm... I'm going to release. I'm going to cummmmm." Jeff moaned as the semen spouted from his penis, covering Katherine's hands, her thighs and her bed. Jeff stopped his busy hand in Katherine's pussy and with a heavy breathing, confessed out of sheer lust, "That... was... fucking... awesome. I... I... love... you." Katherine was old enough to realize the truth of post orgasm-confessions, but didn't want to kill the mood, so she played along. "What about me? Don't I get anything?" Katherine asked, licking off the semen from her thumb.

"What... What do you want?" asked Jeff, now sitting upright with a look of pleasant surprise.

"What can you do?"

Jeff had watched enough porn to follow and so he could think of only one thing, that he should do, that he wanted to do as well.

"Can you lie down on your back, and um... spread your legs a bit?" Jeff asked politely.

"I like where this is going." answered Katherine with a glee and doing what was requested.

Jeff slid down a bit on the bed and lied down on his stomach between Katherine's legs, with his feet on the ground and face at Katherine's feet. He slowly started to kiss her feet, sending gentle tickles across her legs. He proceeded upwards, kissing Katherine on her shins, the underside of her thighs and finally stopped at her dense pubis. Jeff raised his head a little to see Katherine's anticipating eyes and then planted a kiss on her puffy vagina. He took her cry of pleasure as encouragement and starting kissing her vaginal lips and probing his tongue inside. The bashing at her sex lead Katherine to twist on her bed, pulling and clawing at the bedsheet with one hand while the other pushing Jeff head, coercing him to dive deeper.

"Ahhhh... yesssssss... fuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk." cried Katherine, "Don't stop. Don't stop, Don't stop. Yes. Yes. Yes."

Jeff, with a refreshed desire, diligently worked his lips and tongue in Katherine's vagina, encircling her clitoris.

"Jeff. I'm...I'm going to cum. Yes, please continue. Yes." Katherine cried as she convulsed and orgasmed right in Jeff's face. Jeff, now in no mood of letting go, continued his oral assault, all the while receiving the reward of sweetness being ejaculated in his mouth. After Katherine calmed down, Jeff moved up on Katherine's body, and now lying on top, dived his mouth on hers. Katherine could taste her own sweetness in the wet kiss they shared, while reciprocating the saltiness of his semen. After an eternity of orally exchanging their fluids, Jeff broke the kiss and looked into Katherine's eyes.

"So you do know a thing or two."

"I watch and learn."

"So. What now? Can you go for the real thing, or shall we call it night?"

"Oh. I can do it all night." declared Jeff.

Katherine reached for Jeff's cock, when she heard him interrupt her midway, "Can I... I mean... Would you mind if I do it from behind?"

Kathrine, raised an eyebrow in a mock surprise and said, "Look at you. Becoming a man, taking charge and shit. Okay. Move." Jeff moved up from Katherine and allowing her to get on all her fours. Jeff took the position behind her and got on his knees.

"Just a minute." said Katherine as she placed her hand on the bed's headboard for better support. "Okay. Ready now."

Jeff, seeing Katherine's prominent ass pointed towards him, was nothing less than enchanted. He placed his arms on each of her cheeks and started to caress them, watching the mild twitching of her anus. "Like what you see?" Katherine turned her head and asked. In response, Jeff bent his head towards her pussy and rubbed his nose all the way from her vagina to the anus. He continued this several times, until he finally stopped and started to rub her penis at the vulva, ready to dive in.

"Jeff stop!" ordered Katherine suddenly.

"Why? What happened? Is something wrong?" asked Jeff, caught by surprise.

"This is the first time you would be doing sex?"

"Yes."

"I want you to ask for it. All this while you are even reluctant to speak out what you want. This time I want you to ask for it, verbally."

"May I... may I enter you?"

"No. Try better."

"May I have sex with you?"

"Almost there?"

Jeff smiled devilishly and asked, "May I fuck my teacher?"

"That's better. Yes, you may." Katherine consented with pride on her face.

Before Katherine could change her mind, Jeff spat on his right palm, rubbed it on his erect dick and gradually penetrated Katherine's vagina. Both of them released a sigh of pleasure, as her pussy engulfed Jeff's member upto its base. Jeff now realized his first step into the adulthood, marked by the loss of virginity. He kept his penis in buried inside Katherine, savoring the pressure of Katherine's vaginal walls on is penis. As he returned to his senses, Jeff, placed his hands on Katherine's hips, gently squeezed them, and started moving slowly. Even in his wildest dreams he had not imagined to experience such a pleasure, and that to at the hands of her teacher. Jeff continued to increase the pace, while reaching down with his right hand to massage Katherine's hanging breast. Katherine, too experiencing the euphoric sensations, continued to match Jeff's rhythm, savoring every inch of his dick inside her vagina. Jeff had now moved his other arm to Katherine's other breast, vigorously kneading both of them, while gently pinching and stretching her rubbery and erect nipples. He leaned his body and started to kiss and lick her on her back and behind her neck. It has been so long since Katherine had felt a man's penis inside her, and she was going to relish every moment of it piercing her body and soul.

"Jeff. I want to look at you, while you cum in me." Katherine demanded, still engaged in the incessant fucking.

"Are you sure? What if I got you pregnant?"

"I don't care. We'll handle it later."

Jeff stopped, pulled out of Katherine and sat upright with legs stretched in front. Katherine stood on her knees and turned towards Jeffery. Taking support from his right shoulder, Katherine positioned her buttocks on his thighs, with her legs on either side of him. Jeff helped by placing his left arm on her back, while holding her butt with his other arm and pulling her closer. Katherine, now with both her arms behind Jeff's neck, lifted her buttocks that allowed Jeff to easily draw her towards himself. Both of them savored the sensation of being entwined in the naked embrace, with Katherine's breasts presses against Jeff's chest and her vulva resting just above his penis. Katherine pulled Jeff's mouth in a wet salivary kiss, as she fumbled with positioning his penis on her vaginal entrance. Jeff gently squeezed Katherine's butt, as he felt the weight of his teacher resting on his thighs. Katherine, with a gentle lift, penetrated her pussy on Jeff's tool as she impaled herself all the way and released a loud gasp on Jeff's ear. No further words seemed necessary as Jeff started thrusting his pelvis in Katherine's vagina and felt her reciprocate the motion. Their hands continued to claw at each other's flesh while their tongues and lips wiped the sweat and saliva from whatever part they could find. Jeff, in the heat of passion, maniacally started to squeeze Katherine's butt as his middle finger started to trace her anal opening. Sensing no resistance from Katherine, who now seemed to be in the hypnotic state of her own, Jeff plunged his finger inside.

"Ahhhhh... ohhh... fuuuccckkk... yeeeeessssss..." cried Katherine in affirmation. Jeff started to move his finger inside Katherine's anus, gently pressing against her rectal walls. Katherine, in response to the joint pain and pleasure, wildly grabbed Jeff's left shoulder between her teeth, muffling her screams of carnal euphoria. The searing pain from Katherine's bite encouraged Jeff to thrust himself inside Katherine more vigorously and urgently. After a lifetime of love making in the same position, Katherine finally let go of Jeff's shoulder and rolled her head backwards, giving him access to her bouncing tits. Jeff, without wasting a moment, grabbed her left breast in his mouth and gently bit the nipple, returning the favor of her love bite. As they fucked, he continued to suck on her nipples moving from one to other. Katherine continued to encourage Jeff with her shrieks of pleasure, while her right hand grabbed on his hair.

Jeff could feel the orgasm building inside him. Awashed in pleasure, he pushed Katherine backwards, in order to lie her down on her back. Katherine, perceiving the movement, cooperated and leaned backwards, her naked back now resting on the bed. With his penis still inside, Jeff places his arms on her either side and started to fuck her in missionary position. Katherine witnessed Jeff's contorting expressions while matching them herself. After forever, Katherine pulled Jeff towards herself into a wild kiss, his dick still plugged and pumping into her pussy. They continued to devour each other, all the while having sex like it was the end of the world. Katherine feeling the orgasm building, entwined her legs around Jeff, and tightly grabbed his head, while draining him of his own saliva.

"Katherine. I cannot hold it any longer. I'm about to..." Jeff cautioned.

"Yes. Yes. Me too. Give it to me Jeff. Give it all in."

"Kath... Ahh... ahhh..." Jeff cried as he climaxed in Katherine's pussy. The warmth of Jeff's semen melted the final seal and Katherine joined in as well.

"Yessss...yesss...ooohhhhhhh... mmmmmyyyyyyyyy... gooooooooodddddddddddd..."

Jeff, completed exhausted now, planted a kiss on Katherine's mouth, and both of them turned to their sides, still entwined in the same position. Katherine broke the kiss and both gazed at each other with a smile of blissfulness and exhaustion.

"Thank you." said Jeff, still heaving with post-coital pleasure.

"What? Why?"

"For inviting me over. The pizza. And this. Specially this."

"No. I should be the one to thank you. It had been so long; I was worried if my sex organs worked or had rusted away." Katherine said with a laughter.

"So, where do we stand now?" asked Jeff, playing with Katherine's nipple.

"I don't know. Maybe we can figure that out tomorrow." said Katherine as she pulled Jeff towards her bosom and smothered him in her breasts. Jeff gladly accepted the embrace as both of them drifted to sleep.

The end.