Accepted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and repeated that line in my head: I am a good girl...

I felt the dildo push up against my hole. I took a quick, sharp breath as the head pushed harder, finally breaking through as my ass wrapped around it. "Oh my god," I moaned, my eyes bursting open as I fell into mattress. Now with both hands gripping my thick ass, she pushed herself into me, the long shaft slowly going deeper and deeper. A sensation of both pain and pleasure took over, something that could only be described as a sharp fullness. It was as if I couldn't catch my breath the further she plunged her toy inside of me, but I craved more. I felt the hilt of the strap-on press up against my ass.

"Fuck!" I screamed, my hole tightening and throbbing around the shaft of the dildo.

Lucy leaned down so that her tits were pushed up against my back. "Are you okay?"

"Fuck me," I said loudly. "I need you to fuck me." I couldn't think about it anymore. My mind was racing, I felt full, in pain, overwhelmed with pleasure, and close to orgasm. I pushed my thong to the side to free my cock, gripping it but not yet stroking. I could barely process all the pleasure.

Lucy began to slowly thrust into me. The sensation of the dildo pulling out and pushing in nearly drove me over the edge right there, causing me to release my hard cock and brace myself against the bed. I moaned loudly as the length of the shaft exited my hole until only the head was left in, releasing the pressure from deep within me. I cried in pleasure, pushing back onto the hard shaft so that Lucy would thrust it back into me. Without missing a beat, she began fucking me in a steady, fast rhythm. My cock and tits bounced with each thrust while precum pooled on the sheets below. I felt my orgasm build deep from within.

Not a second later, it hit me.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled. The orgasm released itself from what felt like deep inside my entire body. I shook uncontrollably as streaks of cum shot out from my throbbing cock. Lucy continued to pound into me, her thrusts causing my cum to shoot farther onto the bed. I collapsed onto my breasts and into my own sex, leaving my ass up in the air for Lucy to have. I was powerless, completely overwhelmed in this whole-body orgasm that I could barely breathe. My fingers turned white as I gripped the sheets, Lucy fucking me harder and causing uncontrollable moans to spill out of my mouth with each thrust.

"You like that?" Lucy cried as she spanked my ass. "You're such a dirty slut. I'm going to fuck that ass until I cum." I looked back up at her, my cheek pressed down into the mattress, practically drooling from the orgasm I just had.

"Please..." I managed. Before I could mutter another word, Lucy pressed her body down onto mine, causing me to lay flat onto the bed, squishing my silicon tits into my chest. She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled them apart, spreading me wider and began fucking me quicker than before. My cock, covered in cum and pressed between my stomach and the bed, throbbed back to life, leaking precum once more. She shoved her fingers into my mouth while she fucked me deeper, each thrust pushing into me until she reached the hilt. My immediate reaction was to suck her fingers like I did the dildo, bobbing my head up and down as she fucked me from behind.

"Just like that... Fuck!" She yelled suddenly, pushing one last thrust into my ass before dropping down on top of me again. The full weight of her body fell onto me while she slowly fucked the dildo into me, circling her hips as it spiraled inside my ass. I felt my body wash with warmth as my own orgasm hit me once again. I moaned softly, sucking her fingers slowly, as the pleasure washed over me, softer than before but just as good. I felt the warmth of my cum spill out between my stomach and the sheets. "Oh my god..." I moaned as she pulled her fingers from my mouth.

I laid there for what felt like minutes as Lucy kept her dildo pushed deep inside of me. It was a strange feeling coming down from the best orgasms of my life to realize that I had just been fucked in the ass.

"Wow," I finally muttered into the sheets, breaking the silence. "That was amazing."

"Yeah it was," Lucy responded. She quietly pulled herself off of me, slowly sliding the dildo out until a rush of cold air greeted my gaping hole.

"Fuck!" I yelled, shivering at the strange sensation. Lucy laughed and smacked my ass. She walked back over to the side table and began unstrapping the toy that had popped my cherry. As the straps came undone, I noticed what looked like to be a smaller dildo attached to the inside of the strap-on.

"Wait, is that dildo double-sided?" I asked, a sentence I thought I never would have muttered in a million life times.

"Yeah, it's fucking great," she turned back around and kicked the strap-on to the side of the room.

"I've never been fucked like that," I said in response, not knowing what else to say. "I've never had anal."

"Wait, what?" Lucy said, obviously shocked. "Why didn't you tell me? I just assumed you had—I'm sorry!"

"No," I said, both smiling and shaking my head, "do NOT apologize for what just happened. I just got so wrapped up in everything that I just went with it. That was the best sex I've ever had."

Lucy picked up a towel from the floor and cleaned herself up quickly before tossing me one as well and taking a seat on the bed. "So, you've never hooked up with a guy before? Or you just haven't had anal with guys?"

"I haven't actually hooked up with a boy before," I said quickly, looking away from Lucy and trying to focus on cleaning the cum off my stomach.

"Oh, so you're gay?"

"What? No." I shot back, looking up at her.

"So you're straight, but just like to have sex with girls?" Lucy replied, giving me a smile with one eyebrow raised.

Fuck, she meant gay as in lesbian, not gay as in a guy who like guys.

"Uh..." I stammered, "let's just say I don't like labels. But I definitely liked anal." I smiled nervously, dabbing the cum off of my breasts.

"Hah, alright. Whatever you say!"

We chatted about school starting as we put ourselves back together. Just as Lucy was describing her classes I turned around and reached into my shorts to pull out my phone.

5:17pm

"God dammit," I muttered under my breath. I had completely forgotten about the shuttle. "How am I supposed to get all my shit over to Bay Side? It's all the way across campus!"

Lucy scrunched up her face into the universal, "I have no idea" look, and reached for her own clothes. "Does anyone you know have a car?"

I stood up and began pacing the room, my dick not yet completely tucked away in my thong while my breasts hung haphazardly in my bra. I brought up Alex's number and hit the call button. Hopefully she might know what to do since they are already over there.

"Hey Alex, it's Sasha."

"Hey! I thought you'd be over here by now. Wasn't the last shuttle like 10 minutes ago?" She replied, obviously confused.

"Uh, yeah. I missed it. Just lost track of time—", I shot Lucy a look as she began to walk towards me, "—anyways, do you know if anyone can help me get over there?"

Grinning, Lucy kneeled down in front of me and gripped my flaccid dick, giving it a few pumps before pulling it into her mouth. I bit my lip, shaking my head as my member responded to the pleasure. She pulled her tits back out of her shirt and looked up at me as she began deep throating my now rock-hard cock.

Alex had been talking this entire time, but I hadn't been listening.

"—three guys next to us. They seem cool and we said hi. Did introductions, you know."

"Uh-huh," I responded, half comprehending and half trying to stifle the moans escaping my mouth.

"I think one of them has a car. Do you want me to ask if they can pick you up?"

"Yes," I said in between breaths. I looked down to see Lucy popping my cock in and out of her mouth, using both hands to bring me closer to orgasm. "That would be great."

"Okay, one sec."

My eyes rolled back as Lucy pumped my shaft faster, opening her mouth and letting her tongue rest against the head as it leaked precum. I had already cum twice from anal but apparently that wasn't enough. My orgasm edged closer as Lucy dropped one of her hands from my shaft and slid it down the crack of my ass. Not a second later, she pressed her finger into me and swallowed my shaft, deep throating it.

"Oh, god!" I moaned, "Fuck. That feels so good, Lucy." She gagged on my cock, twirling her finger around my prostate, finding that same sweet spot from earlier.

"Just... like that!" I moaned louder, holding Lucy's head with my one free hand as I shot my load down her throat. She gagged once more, pulling off slightly to catch the rest of my cum in her mouth as she fingered me softly. With a mouthful of cum, Lucy stood up and kissed me, swirling her tongue around mine. I greedily accepted, kissing back and swallowing my hot load.

"Uhh, Sasha?" Alex's voice burst into my ear. My eyes shot open as I stumbled over my words, trying to swallow the leftover cum in my mouth while also pushing Lucy off.

"Yeah!" I said too loudly. "Yeah, I'm here. Can anyone pick me up?"

"Uh," she replied, softly. "Yeah, a guy named Kevin will be there with his truck in about 10 minutes."

"Thank you! I'll see you soon!" Fuck, I thought to myself. She obviously knows something is up.

"Yeah, see you Sasha," Alex said dryly.

I hung up the phone and stared at Lucy. "Really?!"

"Hey, I don't run into cocks that are attached to girls that often. I gotta try them out while I can!"

I smiled back, unable to stay mad at what had just happened. "Yeah, yeah. Well, as much fun as that was I just might have torpedoed a normal roommate relationship with Alex, so thank you for that."

I got up from the bed, finally tucking my now limp and wet cock back in my thong. I leaned over to grab my shirt and shorts from the other side of the room. As I leaned over, another smack landed on my right ass cheek. I yelped in response, shooting Lucy another quick look of disapproval.

"I'm going to miss that ass being just down the hall," she said, putting her own breasts back into her shirt.

"Well, I'm sure we'll run into each other either way, but I have to get going."

We flirted a bit more as I dressed before finally saying goodbye. We had each other's number, and the sex was amazing, so we both agreed that we would definitely be having fun throughout the year. It was a strange feeling leaving Lucy's room, however. I walked out knowing that I had been the one that was fucked, not her. My ass was sore, but it was more complicated than that. It was that sense of submissiveness I felt earlier. I crossed a line today, and I'm not sure how I felt about it. The sex was amazing, but it was as if I had let go of one of the last remaining parts of Milo the moment that Lucy entered me.

I quietly packed up the last of my clothes and checked myself out in the mirror one last time. I fixed my hair, straightening it out a bit as my blonde bangs angled off my forehead, highlighting my bright green eyes. My red v-neck caused quite the cleavage, but thankfully this shirt actually covered my stomach. The bottoms of my jean shorts seemed dangerously close to where my cock was, but having cum three times already, it was safely tucked back. My eyes ran down my thick thighs, reaching my pink-manicured toes strapped into my black thong flip flops. It just didn't seem real that this was me, but here I was.

"Sasha..." I said out loud. "Goodbye, Milo."

Shuffling down the stairs, I managed to get my suitcases and a couple grocery bags of clothes that somehow no longer fit in my suitcases out by the curb. Within a couple minutes, a black truck pulled up. The driver-side window rolled down, revealing a strong-jawed boy with dark brown hair. He reminded me of the type of guys you would see cast as jocks in high-school movies.

"I'm guessing you're Sasha?" the brown-haired boy asked.

"Yeah," I replied, turning to grab my things. "Thank you again!"

"Let me get that!" he replied, quickly putting the truck in park and jumping out from the driver's seat.

I turned to see him grab both of my large suitcases at once, his large frame seemingly whisking them away without an once of struggle. This was the type of guy I would normally feel emasculated by, but as I had just been fucked in the ass and was currently wearing a pink push-up bra, I was already there.

Perks of being a girl, right? I thought to myself as he loaded the truck and helped me up to my seat, closing the door once I was finally inside.

"Sorry about that, I'm Kevin," he said once he had finally jumped back into his seat. He smiled and turned to pull out towards the street, but I caught him glance down my cleavage before focusing on the road. I smiled and introduced myself again. I hadn't been alone with a guy since Iowa.

"Nice to meet you. I know I just said it out there, but I'm Sasha. And thank you so much for helping me. I thought I was going to have to drag these bags all the way to Bay Side."

"No problem! We just moved in there ourselves. Alex and... uh, sorry, what was your other roommate's name?"

"Taylor?"

"Ah, yeah. Taylor. We were doing rounds on the dorm floor trying to meet everyone and they were the only ones actually in their room. We had just started talking when you called. Really, it's no problem at all! Just cool to meet the other three-room."

"Three-room?" I repeated, turning my head from the campus sights whizzing past the window and staring back at Kevin.

"Yeah, we're the other three-person room on the floor. The whole thing is like, mirrored, so I think our living rooms actually share the same wall."

"Oh, okay. So we're in one big six-person room or would we still have to go out into the hall to get to your place?"

Kevin laughed. "So you're already inviting yourself over, huh?"

I stammered, blushing as I realized that my curiosity of this dorm layout had seemingly come off as flirting.

"I'm just kidding," he continued. "Yeah, it's two completely separate dorm rooms. Really cool layout! Glad we were able to meet before everything started."

"Yeah," I said, turning back towards the window, this time choosing my words a bit more carefully. "I'm excited for classes to start, but orientation has been a bit much. Six hours of ice breakers and Cal Sci trivia makes me want to just take a break from it already."

Kevin laughed as he pulled into what looked like our dorm. By the time I had taken off my seatbelt he had already run around the truck and opened the door for me, offering his hand to help me down. I smiled nervously and took it, hopping down from the seat as his other hand slid against the small of my back.

"Alright! Let me go grab your bags. I can bring them up if you can hold the elevator."

"Uh, sure," I said, slightly confused. I haven't had someone be a gentleman to me before. It was odd, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

With my bags in tow, we headed up to the 6th floor, Kevin leading the way to the room and dropping everything just inside the room. Alex and Taylor were in the living room, seemingly waiting for us to arrive.

"You made it!" Taylor yelled, quickly coming over and giving me a hug.

"Yay," I yelled back sarcastically. "Thanks again, Kevin," I said, turning to him and reaching down for one of my suitcases.

"No problem at all. Oh, and while I'm here, the guys and I were thinking of having some drinks tonight at our place if you wanted to come over. Nothing crazy, just maybe hangout, play a couple card games or something."

"Sure!" Alex said for us as I stared blankly up at Kevin. I gave her a look, but Taylor chimed in her approval as well, sealing our plans for the night.

"Awesome! Come over around nine. Drinks are on us!" He smiled, waved, and walked the ten feet down the hall to his own dorm. Alex, nearly slammed the door shut, turned right towards me.

"Okay, like, what is going on with you?"

"I'm sorry?" I stood up, not quite sure what else to do. I turned to Taylor, but all she could do was frown.

"Are you gay? I know you're transgender, and you used to be a boy and all that, but are you gay?" Alex's brow furrowed as she finished, staring daggers right through me.

"No, I'm not," I said quickly. "I'm not gay." It wasn't a total lie. I mean, I'm a guy and I don't like other guys, so I'm not gay, right? I reasoned with myself, but it really seemed as if Alex was going to have a huge problem if I wasn't a straight girl. I would have thought the whole "used to be a boy" thing would have been more of an issue, but apparently not.

"You're not lying to me, right? I'm not trying to be difficult, but I said I was okay with you being transgender but, like, I just am super uncomfortable living with you if you are a lesbian."

"Alex, I'm not a lesbian." I reached my hand out, grabbing Alex's. "I promise."

She sighed, attempting to relax a bit. I could tell she was still on the fence, but at least for now she relented. "Okay. I don't hate LGBT or whatever," she said throwing her hands up in the air and motioning to me, "obviously, it just would make me uncomfortable."

"Well," Taylor interrupted, "now that that's over, how about we plan for tonight? I know you have only seen Kevin, Sasha, but the other two guys are just as cute."

---

In the few hours we had to get ready, Alex and Taylor had already laid claim to two of the three boys next door, stating that Dan was "totally the right guy for me." I could do nothing else apart from laugh, smile and nod my head. I had this sinking feeling that Alex had heard me and Lucy earlier, and I was doing everything I could to stay in her good graces.

The three of us decided on going 'sexy casual:' shirts, skirts, and shorts. Since we would most likely be sitting in close proximity with these people, I changed into a pair of black shorts, roughly the same cut as my jean shorts, and decided upon a white tank top at the recommendation of Taylor. Apparently, the pink bra showing through the white tank was just the right amount of sexy while still staying casual. I could tell that over the next year I was going to get a crash course in female fashion. Taylor also decided upon shorts, but grabbed a v-neck of her own, and Alex surprised us both by putting on a pink crop top and black faux leather skirt.

"I thought you said, 'sexy casual,' not just 'sexy?'"

"This is casual," she said, walking right past us and out into the hall, "for me, at least." Taylor and I rolled our eyes and followed her out.

---

Although I felt slightly uncomfortable meeting everyone at first, it only took a few drinks before we were happily talking about school, majors, and the upcoming class schedule next week. Kevin was, unsurprisingly, an athlete, majoring in education but spending almost all of his energy outside of class wrestling. I had never met a wrestler before, but I didn't doubt him for a second. Paul, a similarly-built boy, although a bit stockier and with blonde hair, was also a wrestler. Dan, tall, lean, and sporting a 5 o'clock shadow, had met both of them the year before, but just played a few intramurals for fun and was majoring in engineering. I came to the conclusion that I was "given" Dan because he was the only non-collegiate athlete of the bunch.

"How about a drinking game?" Kevin practically yelled out, interrupting a couple side conversations.

"Sure," Alex responded. "Oh! We should do 'Never have I ever!'" She took a sip from her drink and turned back to us, smiling and nodding.

"Yeah, that'll be fun," Paul chimed in, getting up and grabbing a few more bottles of alcohol. "Let me get the chaser and we can all start with a fresh drink."