Accepted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being already tipsy, I couldn't help but let my guard down a little. As much as I liked Alex and Taylor, was nice getting to hang out with other people.

"Wait," I broke in, "that's not fair since you three already know each other. We just met each other this week!"

Dan looked at me and laughed. "Then I hope you're thirsty!"

We rearranged ourselves in a circle on the floor, boy-girl-boy-girl, as to try and break up the feeling that we were at a middle-school dance with both sides staring at the other awkwardly. I sat down between Dan and Kevin while Paul went over the rules.

"Okay, house rules are as follows: if you've done it, you have to drink. You have three lives, so if you run out of lives you have to take a shot. After the shot, you're back up to three lives. Sound good?" We drunkenly nodded our approval.

"I'll start," Paul said, smiling as he looked us all over. "Let's ease into it. Never have I ever gotten into a car accident."

"Fuck you, dude," Kevin said immediately after, reaching over and giving him a playful punch as he took a sip of his drink. "It was a tiny finder-binder and that lady totally was at fault."

"Hey man, it's still an accident."

After a few rounds of relatively normal questions ("Never have I ever ridden a roller coaster," "Never have I ever gone out of the country," "Never have I ever skipped school"), we had all had a couple drinks and were starting to get playful.

Alex laughed as she took a sip, not because she had done anything but because we were all at the point where we were fairly drunk. Dan was up. He paused for a moment and smiled.

"Here we go," he said proudly. "Never have I ever worn a thong."

"Oh, come on. That's basically cheating," Taylor shot back, taking a long swig of her drink. I followed suit, officially my second drink of the game as Alex knocked back her third.

"I guess I have to take a shot. Aw man..." she said, eying the vodka and pouring herself an overflowing shot from the bottle. She gulped it down and chased it with her mixed drink without even batting an eye.

Without even trying to hide it, Kevin had practically stared at her the entire time. "Damn."

"Yeah," Taylor broke in, "she's definitely a swallower."

"Hey!" Alex shot back, playfully slapping Taylor as the circle cracked up.

"Never have I ever worn a jock strap," she said, laughing again as both Kevin and Paul took their third drink. "Hah! That's a shot!"

"Alright, alright," they said in almost unison, pouring out two shots of vodka and sarcastically cheersing before drinking it. Thankfully, volleyball didn't require jock straps. Bullet. Dodged.

"Those things are kinda sexy," Taylor said, giggling a bit to herself. I laughed with her as Kevin took another sip, thinking over his question.

"Never have I ever sucked a dick," he said with a smirk, staring directly at Alex.

"Another freebee," Alex said, taking a swig of her drink. The boys laughed as Taylor shook her head and took her drink, preparing a shot for not just herself, but me as well, as we would both be on our third life. I awkwardly stared at the circle, swirling my cup in my hand and hoping nobody had noticed me not drinking. There was nowhere to hide, and my mind was spinning from all the alcohol, but I hadn't sucked a dick before. Yeah, I sucked on a dildo, but that's not the same. I wasn't going to lie about that, right?

As these thoughts raced through my head I looked up to see everyone in the circle suddenly realizing that I hadn't taken a sip from my cup.

"Wait, you didn't drink. What?" Taylor said, still holding my shot out in front of her.

"Have you not had sex before?" Kevin said, trying to understand the situation.

"No, of course I've had sex," I quickly replied. "I, uh, just have never done that."

"I fucking knew it," Alex spurted out. "I knew you were a lesbian."

"Alex!" Taylor yelled back.

"No, I knew it. You're a lesbian. I thought I heard you hooking up with Lucy on the phone this afternoon and now I know you did."

My cheeks flushed. It was as if all of the air in the room had been sucked out. Everyone else was frozen, their eyes darting between me and Alex.

"I'm not a lesbian, Alex." I said as confidently as I could. It wasn't a lie, but I knew it wasn't really the whole truth.

"I don't have anything against lesbians, but I told you, it makes me uncomfortable to live with someone who would be like, checking me out all the time. I don't want to live with a lesbian."

"Just because she hasn't sucked a dick doesn't mean she's a lesbian," Taylor shot out, attempting to defend me.

"Really, Taylor? Since we've known her she openly admitted to hooking up with Lucy at that house party and I'm pretty fucking sure I heard them fucking on the phone this afternoon. That's why she was fucking late. She was too busy fucking another girl."

I didn't know what else to say. I was not mad at Alex, but mad at my own stupidity. I lied to her, I made her uncomfortable, and now I was once again blowing up my chance at any semblance of normality. Alex looked around at the circle and then focused back on me.

"If you're not a lesbian, then why don't you go into the bedroom right there and suck a dick. Who wants a blowjob?" she said almost frantically, the tone of frustration leaking out into her words. She motioned towards the guys in the circle, her drink splashing out of the cup as she pointed. "Dan, Paul, you want your dick sucked?"

Dan froze while Paul just took a sip of his drink and looked down into his cup.

"Fine," I said, interrupting Alex's prodding, "would this make you believe me?" I was drunk, upset, and at a loss. Fuck it. I just wanted to fit in.

I got up, downed my drink, and walked to the door of the bedroom. "I'll be in here. Whoever wants a blowjob, get your dick in here." I slammed the door behind me, sitting on the edge of the bed alone in the dark. Placing my head in my hands, I took a deep breath. I could hear some talking and shuffling outside.

"What the fuck am I doing?"

The door opened quickly, light bursting in onto the wall next to me for a split second. I couldn't quite make out who had entered the room, but I had a feeling that this was actually happening.

"You know, you don't have to do this." It was Kevin. He had walked up in front of me, looking down at me as I raised my head. As my eyes adjusted I could make out his chiseled features.

"It's okay," I said. I looked up at him, my mind racing from what had just happened, but also spinning from the alcohol. I felt his breath on my face as he reached towards his waist. I moved my gaze from his face to his crotch.

This is happening...

He unzipped and reached in, pulling out his semi-hard cock. It was uncircumcised and hung heavy in front of my face. The musty scent of man washed over me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I'm a good girl...

I kneeled on the ground before him and grabbed his hard member, feeling its warmth as it was both hard yet soft. I had felt my own hard dick plenty of times, but this was different. I wrapped my fingers around it, tugging at the shaft as it throbbed and pulsed, growing thicker by the second. Kevin moaned softly as I began to tug faster, squeezing the hard shaft as it pulsed inches away from my face.

I stared at his cock. His head glistened with precum, exposing itself every time I tugged the skin back. It felt heavy in my hand, much heavier than I expected. If I was six inches, then he had to be seven or eight and at least twice as thick. I had no other dick than my own to compare, but this was big. I couldn't even equate it to the dildo earlier since it just felt so very different. So very... real.

I felt my own cock twitch in excitement as I stroked him to full mast. Flashbacks of my time with Lucy this afternoon entered my head. I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue, pulling his hard cock above my head and licking it from the base up to the tip.

"Oh, fuck..." he moaned, resting his hands against the back of my head. The taste of cock filled my mouth as I ran my tongue up and down the length of the hard, throbbing shaft. I tried to replicate the blowjobs I had received in the past, but being on the receiving end was harder than it looked. I brought the thick member back down, gripping it with one hand at the base, and opened wide.

His cock stretched my jaw as I made room, completely underestimating how thick he was. It tasted like flesh and sex, and as I wrapped my lips around his shaft I once again was surprised at how soft it was while still being so hard. I managed to pull roughly half of his cock into my mouth before I met my limit. His thick shaft was too much for my virgin throat. I opened my eyes and took in the sight before me. I could see quite a bit of his thick shaft leaving my lips, confirming that I was in fact sucking on a dick. Looking up I was actually in awe at how big he was, his muscled chest and shoulders tensing as I sucked his cock. His head leaned back as he breathed quickly, rubbing his hands along the back of my head as I slowly began to bob up and down.

As his cock filled my mouth, I focused on breathing through my nose, filling me with that overpowering scent of must. Never had I thought I would be in this situation, but I could feel excitement swell up inside me as I sucked faster. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was a continuation of that feeling I had earlier with Lucy, but I liked the position I was in. Gay, straight, transgender, whatever. It didn't matter. My cock pressed against my body, straining against the shorts and thong.

Feeling a rush of ecstasy, I closed my eyes again, gripped the base of his shaft, and sucked faster, gagging slightly as I tried to fit as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. My one free hand grabbed my chest, squeezing my silicone tits as I lost myself in the moment. Kevin's grip on the back of my head grew slightly stronger as I felt him begin to thrust into me, fucking my mouth. I submitted, opening my mouth and bracing myself against his body. After a few thrusts, I gripped his shaft again; his cock was just too long and thick to have free reign on my throat.

As one of his hands slid to the back of my head, I felt the other disappear. Suddenly, I saw a flash of light through my closed eyelids. I opened them to see Kevin's phone pointed right above me. Another flash shot off as I blinked, his cock still halfway in my mouth.

"Alex needed proof," is all he said, taking another photo. I wanted to be mad, but somehow I wasn't. I closed my eyes, pulled his dick out and slapped it softly against my lips before sucking it back into my mouth. If Alex needed to see I liked dick for me to stay roommates with her, I'd give that bitch a fucking show. Pulling off his shaft once more, I licked him from the base of his cock to the tip, twirling my tongue around in circles before greedily taking him back into my mouth. Precum and spit poured out of my mouth and onto my chest. I could feel my own dick leak precum, pouring out and soaking my thong straight through to my shorts. As confusing as it was, this was turning me on.

"Fuck, I'm getting close," I heard from above. Another flash shot off as I gripped his shaft with both hands and began to suck faster than before. My mouth and hands completely covered his member, and at this pace his balls began to lightly slap my chin. I could feel him throbbing closer to completion as I pumped faster and faster.

"I'm cumming!" he moaned. I immediately pulled off his cock and opened my mouth, pumping his shaft into my gaping hole. Streaks of hot, salty cum covered my face and tongue. As he neared the end of his orgasm, I sucked his throbbing member back in, swallowing everything that had made it inside my mouth. I felt his hard dick soften slightly as I sucked him dry. I could feel the hot streaks of cum that had landed over my face slowly dripped down off my chin. I opened my eyes and saw his phone again, this time blinking red. Not only did I just take a facial and swallow a load, but it was all caught on camera.

Good girl.