All Comments on 'Accepting a New Role'

by tmp434

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story I can identify with the emotions and I really would love to read another chapter soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

my dream story! Love it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can related to some of the story about not being able to please the woman. I often had to fantasize that I was the woman laying there and somebody was making love to me.

I do enjoy cross-dressing, but have never been with a man. Maybe I should try iit.

sissygirl123sissygirl123almost 3 years ago
so nice being the girl

very nice story hope you continue. nothing like being held in a strong mans arms and being made love to

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7almost 3 years ago

This is my dream. I’m married 30 years and closeted. I accepted I’m gay about 7 years ago. I love my wife as my best friend but to get aroused I need a real man who brings out the woman in me. Dream of being a man’s wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another Dream Cum True !

illwindillwindalmost 3 years ago

You made the ending so bleak it kind of ruined the rest of the story. Not to mention the ridiculous coincidence of his ex and Jim meeting.

Adamcross1982Adamcross1982almost 3 years ago

Loved the story. I have always dreamed of being a “wife” to a real dominant man and do all wifely duties for man including cooking, washing, making his bed, and submitting to the man’s desires and needs in the bed. Also wish to bear his children. I have even fantasied to get uterine implant to get impregnated by my man and give him his children!

Please keep writing. Looking forward to the next chapter

norcal_penpalnorcal_penpalalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations on posting your first Literotica story! You did a lovely job making Chris/Kristin very relatable. And it does seem that there must be some personal experience behind some of the intimate descriptions of gay sex that he/she shares! Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have always been small, slender and somewhat feminine. I have never felt the urge to dress as a woman, but I am extremely aroused by the idea of allowing a more masculine, larger and stronger male use me to satisfy his sexual appetite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can relate before I was married fantasized about a lot of guys I’d come to know. I met this one particular man and I performed oral on him and he put himself inside me. I was so turned on next day was rock hard thinking about him. I never had a real relationship with a man just flings.I met a wonderful woman and married her I don’t know if it was to prove I’m not gay but last few years have not been able to have an erection for intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent first story! Looking forward to the next part.

RSchwulerRSchwuleralmost 3 years ago

Red hot. Really well thought out and well written. I loved Jim's casual humiliation of his "girl." I hope you write more stories, this is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kissing!

I was mostly bisexual and my male on male encounters were mostly limited to sucking dick and or getting sucked with little to no making out. Then, I met a guy at a party and went back to his place. We were sitting on the floor together on a big bean bag when he leaned over and kissed me. His mouth and tongue tasted great and we kept kissing. We ended up kissing for 30 + minutes. Finally, we started undressing each other and ended up in 69. We came in each others mouth and we both swallowed each others semen. Next, Jeff suggested we go to his bedroom rather than flopping around on the floor. Once in the bed, Jeff resumes kissing me. He’s playing with my ass and I’m receptive to his advances. He lubes my anus and his dick and pushes in doggy style. After a few minutes of fucking me from behind, he rolls me over on my back, pushes a pillow under my lower back and ass and fucks me missionary style. Just like with a guy and girl, we are face to face. He looks into my eyes and we start kissing again. Jeff had recently cum in my mouth, so, he lasted for more than an hour and just steadily fucked me. We were kissing the entire time and I also kissed his neck, ears and sucked his nipples. When he finally came inside me, he shook violently. After, we snuggled up and fell fast asleep. Around 3am, I awoke to Jeff caressing my face. When he saw me open my eyes, he looked at me funny and said “I love you.” I was also feeling something special and told him I love him too. The next morning, after he got up to pee, I told him to lay back down I want to talk. As soon as he laid back down, I got between his legs and gave him a morning blowjob. After I swallowed his cum, I told him “I love you more, I want to be your wife and start every day by sucking you off.” We moved in together and for three years I assumed the wife role and sucked him off every morning. Eventually, he left me for a woman and has a wife and kids. I bet no one has ever swallowed as much of his cum as I have.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

I am very similar to Chris/Kristen. I too am married but only think about having sex with men. I love crossdressing and one day I hope to muster up the courage to come out to my wife. She is a good person and needs to know the truth about her sissy CD faggot husband -- I need to tell her that I'm GAY. I know my friends and family will find out and I'm preparing myself for that. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

lovely story. Aren't we all a little jealous?

Lovesex53Lovesex53over 2 years ago

So true, have come across such closet bottom males, it is hard to disclose and accept the truth, Going through same phase at 53 where such stories give me a raging hard on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really need to follow this up with more story...going public, shopping, dressing for him, sex, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is so me!!!

I have the same fantasies and performance problems in bed. I do not however have the courage to leave.....yet.

robin48robin48about 2 years ago

Short and so sweet..accept who you are

jackerwoojackerwooalmost 2 years ago

this is me Sir i need surrender to older

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I saw myself in Kristen and hope to be outed someday by my wife, who knows I am gay.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story more and more each time I read it. I know that one day I will have to come out to my wife and show her that not only am I gay but I'm also a sissy who wants to be a "wife" for a hot studly man. One excerpt from your story that rings true for me is:

"He was definitely acting like "the man" and pursuing me as if I was "the woman," which was something I'd never experienced before and found both exciting and a little strange. He was very masculine ... and he even picked up the check like a real gentleman."

This happened recently with one of my secret gay lovers. He took me out to dinner, pulled my chair out for me to sit down, ordered the wine for both of us, held my hands during dinner a couple of times (yes, the waitress noticed & smiled at us), and then he paid for dinner like a real gentleman. All evening he was truly the "man" and I was truly the "woman". I was the sissy who dressed up in my sexy lingerie for him when we got back to his place. We made out like 2 high school kids, I then sucked his cock and he fucked me missionary-style like a man fucks a woman -- he said that he was "making love to me". That made me feel so good, so warm inside, knowing that I've become a submissive sissy who is falling in love with a hot studly masculine gentleman. I am certainly on my way to becoming the "woman" I was always meant to be.

Wish me luck when I finally muster up the courage to tell my wife that her straight-looking husband is actually a submissive sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch who only wants to have sex with men. I suspect she won't be happy but at least I will be able to be with my lover full time. I will be able to be a wife to my male lover, who will then become my husband.

I can't wait.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story more and more each time I read it. I know that one day I will have to come out to my wife and show her that not only am I gay but I'm also a sissy who wants to be a "wife" for a hot studly man. One excerpt from your story that rings true for me is:

"He was definitely acting like "the man" and pursuing me as if I was "the woman," which was something I'd never experienced before and found both exciting and a little strange. He was very masculine ... and he even picked up the check like a real gentleman."

This happened recently with one of my secret gay lovers. He took me out to dinner, pulled my chair out for me to sit down, ordered the wine for both of us, held my hands during dinner a couple of times (yes, the waitress noticed & smiled at us), and then he paid for dinner like a real gentleman. All evening he was truly the "man" and I was truly the "woman". I was the sissy who dressed up in my sexy lingerie for him when we got back to his place. We made out like 2 high school kids, I then sucked his cock and he fucked me missionary-style like a man fucks a woman -- he said that he was "making love to me". That made me feel so good, so warm inside, knowing that I've become a submissive sissy who is falling in love with a hot studly masculine gentleman. I am certainly on my way to becoming the "woman" I was always meant to be.

Wish me luck when I finally muster up the courage to tell my wife that her straight-looking husband is actually a submissive sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch who only wants to have sex with men. I suspect she won't be happy but at least I will be able to be with my lover full time. I will be able to be a wife to my male lover, who will then become my husband.

I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved your story and your journey. For some of us this is a wonderful blueprint on how to fully embrace the need to be a total sissy for your man. I loved how you continually validated what was happening to you is how it happens to women and you absolutely wanted to be the women.

I'm very lucky, I have a man that lets me be as feminine and girly as I can and I love being a total Sissy for him. He is so masculine and strong and I'm petite and feminine. We are perfect together, but I make absolutely sure I do everything he wants without question because I don't want the ending you had. I guess if I had to I could live without his loving and his amazing cock, but I swear I don't want that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story.

Good details on a sensitive topic

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lucky she got away from the sissy wimp before he shared his STD's with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous