All Comments on 'Accepting Cuckold Ch. 03'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You Moron

Decision time. If she doesn't stop, you're going to lose your whole family. What kind of moron introduces your replacement to their kids? I can see it now....look kids it's your wimp sissy bio dad. Or are you even sure they really are your kids? End it now or divorce the bitch. You wanted this? Really? What kind of man wants misery? Still a 1. Always will be a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Actual title should be "I was just wanting a brain transplant."

Only a person with a totally decayed brain would write such trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Same ole, same ole 1!

Stories are all the same. Not erotic at all 1 star!

Harsh61Harsh61about 9 years ago
Shame

Buddy there is a limit-we call it a boundary from where it should not exceed. You are now been humiliated-the fantasy has been back fired. You have two grown up daughters at home. Now since he too has entered the family-He might put his eyes on your daughter too-You cannot trust such a man. Conclusion:Take advice from a good lawyer leaving Her alone with Jim and see that custody of daughters is with you. The fact is women are like a water filled dam, once it is broken; flows more from the first crack. So beat it and stay away from Her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a complete waste.

When someone tries to argue there is art, or eroticism, or talent in writing cuckold stories, we can include this farce in the links to recommended disasters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well it's not complete

but the vacuum between your ears is pretty darn good

anybody like this is just discussing, both the cunt and the wacc

allow that scum bag near the daughters, makes the two of them vile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh dear annony will you ever get it?

It's just a story you dim witted dumb ass. It's not real. But Fiction!! So I gave it a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

He makes it clear that he doesn't want this little fantasy to continue. And she does it anyway? What a complete, manipulative bitch. So this whole story doesn't work. All hubby needs to do is video one of their encounters than file for divorce. Why would he stick around and be humiliated? What's in it for him? That's what makes these lame stories so dumb. You think any man would allow his wife to demean, degrade and humiliate them like she did? It's simply a ludicrous idea, even fiction. She's about to be a divorced Mother. And he's about to show her actions to everyone they know including the kids. Let's see how her life goes after everyone knows she's a whore. I'd make sure everyone Mr. Asshole knows in the other State finds out what he did. It would be simply to assure him a divorce too. Spread the pain. Another horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It get's worse every day!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This is part 1 of another couple...

This is part 1 of another couple...But bad as the other story...why? because even if they both have agreed about what happened, in the way the wife lost one of the most important thing that never must be lost, or the marriage is finished: Respect!!!! She lost respect for her husband, soon will loose the love and then all ends...As i see it, she will loose her self respect too and soon her lover will be fucking her daughters with her compliance...1*...About the husband: he only feels very humiliated because he wants...the daughters are adult and he can leave the wife and the lover to support her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

We all know it's a story but the hubby always winds up looking like a dumb, humiliated wimp. He thought he wanted it and realized the first time he didn't like it so it should stop there. They're supposed to be a loving family but tried something that wasn't good for one so game over. She wants to continue and abuse him so divorce her. I would of grabed the first thing I saw and put it across his face the very first time he tried to talk down to me. No man or woman deserves to be abused like that

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
if it gets worst every day dear annony when will you leave

that's the day we'll party! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next step for Jim would be your daughters

Believe me watching your daughter being fucked by Jim would be even more erotic than watching your wife with him.

invite him over for a family fuck fest.

by the way it was a hot story and wish you write another part with daughters involved

gave it a 5*

BJayCoolBJayCoolabout 9 years ago
Good Story

i liked it but its more of a narration than a story.

the wife once sampled other cocks would never stop so don't try to stop her but enjoy what you are getting i.e. to watch, maybe in future you get a chance of threesome.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Didn't read

Automatic 1* to reduce your overall average. Garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crazy community

Whats with these lame ass comments. These are amature short stories if it's not for you just say so but these attacks are rediculous. Makes me second guess posting any of my work. Any additions to the community should be encouraged. and who actually believed this was a true story? Some of these people need to look up cuckold. It is a domination and humiliation fantasy. The whole sexyness is in the womans kinky defiance and naughty behavior. Anyway ok story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cheerio Gordo you fucking mutt.

You're everything that is shit about this site and you're gonna be banned. I didn't read and I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

The first to leave should be you dear bonnie, the number one "troll" of literotica.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Wrong Section. .

This should be in the fetishism section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need More

Auto 5 because CuckGuy wrote it. Hopefully that will piss off all you CG haters. Liked the story but I need more story & less narrative. Keep writing CG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong section!

Should be in: Idiots board

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
good cuck stroy

thanks for your effort gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sounds like my sex life

Continue this story with how he was humilated sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story was well written, except for the......

.....rather lacking dialog. I felt you might have put more effort into illustrating your characters, too. It's hard to relate to, connect with, or like characters we don't know.

Oh, and I felt this was yet another cuck run amok story. These are legion. Yours didn't differentiate itself in any significant way.

Why not try something in the story line that breaks with the trite one you employed here? You guys seem to be stuck, like a scratched record, on the same groove every revolution.

What if it got so bad, he went and got himself a girlfriend...perhaps a SugarBaby at college? That might rattle wifey a bit. Clearly, he's not happy, but she's now free to do anything she wants with anyone she wants.....so why not him? And in the end I have to ask, because I don't get it.....if it isn't what he thought, and she won't stop, why are they still married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like the style of this story.

There is something hot about the way you write. Sexy, personal with a slight darkness. We loved reading it. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story - keep writing

I am amazed with the negative comments from people that have probably never written a story in their life and yet feel they have a right to comment with such vitriol. They are the ones who need to get a life - I really feel sorry for their pathetic comments and lives.

Your stories are fantastic - please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Hubby is a sissy?

With no self respect? And a desire to pimp his whore out to other men? Why? What does he get from the relationship? Nothing. She's a slut. He's a fool. Nothing interesting, erotic or entertaining about it. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the delight of watching to be watched

most critics dont understand the delicate structure of cuckold-feelings, because they dont see the secret glimpses the woman throws at her husbands swollen dick while she is beeing fucked by the family´s friend: she becomes aroused by the arousing of her man by the action of a third....Avery wellobserved and exciting story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

I loved it. again well written and realistic. If you cant talk to your wife, who can you talk to? He wanted her to do the deed, and expand on it, and she did. It was her husband that requested the whole thing, whether to fulfill a fantasy, or just to experience it, who cares, it was their life no one else's. Personally I think a lot of communication should have gone along with it, like not to get too involved, make sure he is safe, I don't want to lose a wife to experience a fantasy, there should have been more communication.

"Now I own her." would have been his last words. Some assholes are just too greedy. You give the wife's body to this jerk, and now he owns her, come on. He would be missing a cock before he left, if he left at all, maybe in a garbage bag. Obviously their choice for this fantasy wasn't the best.

bassmaster757bassmaster757about 7 years ago
Are you kidding me?

First, this guy is complete wimp and is a doormat! Second, time to divorce this whore! Third...this guy would find justice at the end of my baseball bat!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Its Clobbering Time

Grow a pair ! Divorce her! Have him meet an accident! Sell her to a whore house in India!! But what ever you do make sure you do it sooner than later! NO RED BLOODED MAN SHOULD BE LIKE HIM! ★. WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Har-har!

Look at all the cucky wannabes coming down from their masturbatory high with their sticky hands and guilty consciences! NOW that they've lost their 'edge', they suddenly feel the overwhelming guilt and shame of their perversion...and post hateful messages deriding the author. Tsk-tsk! Imagine that! Dirty little wanky stories on a porn site! Shocking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another true story

As true as a pile of shit on your dish as your dinner. Talking about shit: that's what this story is, as all your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Am Waiting For A Story Where...

A cuckold allows his wife to move her lover into their home...with their daughters. The invading lover decides the daughters are fair game, as well. When he is caught raping one daughter, the other daughter kills him. Talk about a totally destroyed family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Why would he "have to be a cuckold"? Either throw the slut out or throw the bull out. You'd be surprised what a taser or a 38 special will do to encourage someone to leave your house. This was just stupid.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Remarkable

Remarkable in absolutely no manner.

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Cuckold.

I have a friend who used to fuck my wife at least twice a week. I said to him one night at the club ( every time you come down to see my wife you come in the front door, you want to try coming in the back door,if you know what i mean.) he acknowledged and went to get another drink. When he came back i said to him you can go from the front to the back, but you cant go from the back to the front, he agreed. Two weeks later i heard my wife whisper to him ( just do it gently ) and he was in. He was fucking my wife for around four years but he would take her up the ass about every fourth time. All this was about twenty years ago. This year we will have been married sixty years and still in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

Who is really this fucked up in the head? Pathetic

bubbapungbubbapungover 3 years ago
okey

This is quite good and theres some guys who likes this, myself included.

Cuckolding is sexy and sometimes i want to be cucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written- short story. Don’t read if subject matter is not to your liking

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Straight up full on Conservative cuck. Full blown gay one as well.

All you did here was prove the statistic in a horrible, horrible way.

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

The husband needs to grow a backbone, and the wife is a selfish bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Take pics, call the guy's wife, and rat him out. Or, have him sign over his 401K, which will be cheaper than getting a divorce. Then, force him to keep your wife compliant and agree to a simple divorce where she keeps just her fingerprints and hair color. Otherwise, the other man's wife and family know everything...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1062 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES