All Comments on 'Accepting Cuckold'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
RALPH!!!!

First of all, no love is unconditionaal. That's right , this "unconditional love" is just BS.

Second, if she is still the most exciting woman in your life you reall need to get out more!

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
You have my deepest sympathies

Sometimes you have to put your personal feelings aside and do what's it's best for the majority ......... And stop writing

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Cheating is never to be accepted...

When she said: " is unacceptable to any man unless he loves his wife nconditionally", and then "No! I only love you but if it comes down to a choice then I will choose him"...the marriage was over...No unconditionally love would ever accep this...Why didn't she have this talk with him before cheating? Because she only thought in her...Her lover that support her...bad story..1*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Oh dear

Sadly we seem to be in the middle of a male identity crisis, suddenly all the stories are about wimps, grow up and kick her into touch.

Commonsense101Commonsense101over 9 years ago
huh..........

If the wife was that dissatisfied with their love life why didn't she say something to her husband sooner? If she really loved her husband like she said she did why would she cheat on him? Did she try to tell him before but he was too stupid or lazy to realise what she was saying? Why would a man subject himself to these torments? Get help for your self esteem bro.

Your helping of Common Sense for the day.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry for this

A guy wrote to me saying that his wife cheated on him like mine did to me. We both never divorced but instead made the compromise to remain married. This is his story. Perhaps I embellished it too much but it's true. Maybe I should have posted it in the BDSM category or the Horror category but the title and name of the author gave you a clue as to what the story was about. Why did you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty funny shit, this. But your moniker implies you are a man.

Your not.

And by the way, this is a negative comment. If you don't like reading negative comments then don't read this one. And stop writing justifications for husbands abandoning their responsibility to be men. No wonder she went to find a man's company, she had none in her marriage.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I trowe he were....

a gelding or a mare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funny a sentence

"I'm the one who carries the baby and I'm the one who gives birth to it. You will be the father but I'm the one who will decide who impregnates me. I know that this is unacceptable to any man unless he loves his wife unconditionally."

And the Mommy will tell her kids who are the biological fathers?????

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Another One.......

The negative comments are abundant due to the husband in the story being too much of a wimo and the fact this is just anothercuckolding story with the same topics as all the rest, unsatisfied wife, loving naive husband, lover with big cock, condescending wife ( little boy comment ) , small dick husband, cream pie eating by husband.

I like to read some stories were the wife is awful in bed and the husband goes out to get a loclover. Wofe has to suck clean the used cock on her husband or eat cream pie from husband female lover.

If this is a true story then i really do feel sad for the husband. As the wife should be helping the husband become a better lover.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Another Comment. .

Just one more thought, ...if this this a true story abd like many other true stories.

If the husband has a small cock, useless in bed then why, why, why did the woman marry him !

That part of the situation I just do not understand. .! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuk. The author name is our warning.....

......and it was too fake to stay along for the ride.

Confronted about her affair, she attacks, then drops the bomb that he co,es too soon and has a small dick.

Well, only a whore would know....and what love she has, that instead of gently talking to him about her issues, she just goes out and gets a lover.

Oh, and if hubby was able to find out, her discretion is highly suspect. This will be all over town within the month, if it hasn't already got out. She's already broken her vows, broadcast her disrespect, deeply hurt the man she says she loves, totally emasculated him rather than empower him......there's something about emasculating the men that gets your little woany buzzing, isn't there?

Guess what? Women that emasculate men aren't real women. They're wannabe men in women's bodies. Too bad. Gimme a real woman every time.

Her "softening" demeanor and claims of love are obvious ploys and false.

Her bold statement about loving only him and that her lover is just for sex, but that she would leave hubby for her sexual freedom, pretty much tells the whole shitty story in one sentence. Nope, she's no woman worthy of the appellation. She's just a self-centered, narcissistic whore.

He's welcome, as long as he continues to support her now revealed lifestyle and fill whatever needs she wants him to fill. But love? No. Damn. Way!

The smart money is moving on.

I suggest you write something to make our boy into something of a code hero that transforms into a fully actualized man, takes back control of his life and puts the whore in her place in it (out the front door)......or not. Fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful relationship

What a wonderful loving relationship. The world is a better place because of accepting cuckolds.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
It has to be fiction or out and out lies

If you aren't going to put it in fetish then we get to comment. This is some sick shit. When this becomes the norm there will be no world to be a better place.

Do what you have to do. But don't peddle the lie that this is good for relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's a great relationship now dear annony

he knows she is satisfied and he gets to cum on her hand and eat her pussy giving her orgasms which eh never did before. Then she can see her lover(s) and feel the bigger cock giving her what she needs that her husband can't. If they are happy who are you to say it's not working or a good relationship? You're no one you couldn't even satisfy you rwife and she left your sorry ass. It's great they worked out their sexual problems and are together for what 20 years!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Naysayers and flamers always amaze me

Okay, your name gives it away. For those readers who complain, just get a life. Read how Lit., characterizes Loving Wives. Cuck stories like this one fit perfectly. I'm glad it did I read it, but then again, I happen to like cuck stories.

This was a pretty good cuck story. Had I written it, I would have taken the unconditional love part out, the given a choice I'd choose him because of the sex (it's clear she doesn't love her stud, she loves the sex with him and loves her husband) and the baby part, too matter of fact for someone who wants a way of life like this, two men that is. All she has to do is say that she is in the pill and that he is married and only fools around with her. If this were a longer story, like GoodHusband stories, that could have been developed further. Done be afraid to flesh out the characters and the story. This story, which I think is better than the second installment, is a great frame for a longer story. Thank you.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
This Story Belongs in Gay Male Or Fetish

Straight men do not allow their wife's to cheat.

If these stories are put in the correct cat they will be scored much higher.

Why as an author would you not what the requisition for your hard work ?

Think about it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even for fiction this was a load of crap

The story assumes that the Husband has no pride or self respect. It's clear that his wife has no real love or respect for him so why stay married? Other than to have him support her lifestyle. She is absolutely free to fuck anyone she wants. He doesn't own her. BUT, if she wants to fuck other men, he is free to divorce her. Why would he accept being demeaned, degraded and humiliated? There is absolutely NOTHING in this relationship for him. So why stay? That's what makes this a lousy story. Even for fiction it's absurd to think any man, no matter how wimpy or spineless would accept a cheating slut for a wife. If for no other reason than to avoid a nasty disease she might bring home he would divorce her. And imagine how proud (?) her parents will be when they find out they raised a dishonest cheater. This story was neither original in content or clever in the writing. It was simply not fun or entertaining to read. 1 star for absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous- naysayers

What's amazing that anybody with even a pea brain would find something this guy writes erotic? lol......laughing all the way. Click you're gone. Bye, Cuckie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A TRIP TO A ISLAMIC STATE CAMP

AND SEE IF THEY CAN FIT A BAZOOKA IN YOUR ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO it doesn't need a seperate section what we need is for you to be banned dear annony you fucking retard

Here's an idea ass wipe, just stop reading stories in the LW section that dead with cuckolding. I guess Bonnie is right you have been and still are a real life cuck. You wife did cheat on you and I'm sure you suck a huge amount of cum out of her diseased AID ridded cunt.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

and it is as far a the title is concerned. First and foremost is the fact that he is an accepting cuckold.

What irritates me the most are the remarks and comments made about the story. I have never been a cuckold that I know of, but have had a fantasy or two about it. To believe that everyone has to think and feel the same as someone else is beyond all reason and logic, and should give some idea of their mental state. not to say that they are wrong for them, but wrong for everyone.

I thought the story was well written, and very realistic, from the average point of view, because at this time, statistics show that a lot of wives have lovers on the side. The fact that she came clean with her husband right away, explaining everything, and her committal to the marriage, was more than most husbands get. Do I have to mention a communication problem, which seems to be a constant in every marriage anymore, maybe because there is less social graces being displayed than ever before.

Good story Author, on my way to chapter 2.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for a good read

and to offset the 1 vote I know the asshole of LIT gave, dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fan

A totally effective story. A family story.A successful marriage story. A seductive story.

suckermansuckermanalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I know as I have had a marriage very similar to this. It was hard on my wife having a husband with a slim under 4" penis (only just). She waited until we had been married 2 months before she succumed to getting a larger cock.

Anyway the flamers and wankers who criticise us are just that they are obviously not good in bed as they have to come here to read stories and pretend they are great lovers, while they have to read sex stories because their wives are not interested in their pitiful efforts in bed

JORDAN1994JORDAN1994almost 8 years ago
i want a cuckoldress

hey if some girls r reading this.... i want to b ur cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My wife said to me

My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship, our love life blossom exponentially and my love for you will expand in ways you can’t imagine." -FH

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

It was or is good, in that it shows how some women think. I would gladly be a cuckold to my wife, we even tried it once, but he guy we chose was an asshole. We tried it to enhance our sex life, not just hers. "I'm the one who carries the baby and I'm the one who gives birth to it. You will be the father but I'm the one who will decide who impregnates me." Those lines define her. I would be gone as soon as possible. Why did she marry him? why didn't she say anything before they got married? why did she wait till he confronted her? Is it that hard to figure out? I would actually feel sorry for her, for what I would do to both of them. This kind of woman has no right breathing. It's also the reason, that if you go bigger you CANT go back, because no white man would want your stretched out pussy, and all its disease's. They know there only after security, and someone to take care of them, and their bastard kids. Not to forget, divorce your ass and take half or more of everything you have been able to acquire. Then go back to her lover, whatever color he is.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 8 years ago
Appropriate.

As a Beta male, I fully expect and even want my future wife to take a stronger, more masculine Alpha lover. I have erectile dysfunction, so she'll probably chose him to father our child too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Accepting Cuxkold

I too never satisfied my wife in bed and when she told me she was sleeping with her black boss I was not surprised. I told her I understood and would accept it. She treats me as a submissive now and I do whatever she wants me to do. This sort of arrangement is not for everyone but it works just fine for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tim

Why is the gay man in these stories always named Tim? Something to think about.

🐩 Poodle

🍦Soft ice cream

🐔Chicken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.4/5.0 = 88% = A]

I like your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So he confronts her?

And her reaction is to belittle him. Demean, degrade and humiliate him. And you want us to believe he does anything but divorce her? Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? Is he really willing to risk his life with the slut? When she starts bringing home diseases he can't divorce it will be too late to get rid of her. So there's no way he stays married to her. Even for a fictional story, that ending was simply ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS IS ONE GOOD STORY. LIKE IT VERY MUCH. IT IS EROTIC BUT IN A KINKY WAY. THE EROTCISM IN IT IS UNDERSTATED AND STEMS FROM EMOTIONAL INTERACTION BTWN THE CHEATING WIFE & HER ACCEPTING HUSBAND

:-)

Cheating wives are better in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! IT sounds like the guy who told you this stroy was named

betrayed by love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE! I gave you a 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)

EROTIC.

REALISTIC.

Probably written based on true events.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
W.T.F.

There is no way I could ever accept the cuckold life! Sure I have enjoyed watching my Wife getting fucked by a Bull NEGRO Cock! But I will not be subjected to No sex, humiliation, cucky cages (I dont mind cross dressing) but most of all I will never be a submissive to anybody (my Ex-wife made that mistake along with her bull) ★☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Being Cuckolded Is Not Unconditional Love

Being cuckolded is Surrender. When a commanding officer surrenders to an enemy, it is not the course he deemed the best. It is the only course he felt was available to him. He is not truly loved by his wife. At most, he is nothing more than a pet. Certainly not an equal. As an equal he has been replaced by a superior. There is no such thing as an indiscreet cuckolding. The wife and her lover(s) know. Then every person they choose to tell knows. Of course, they will become careless, if not arrogant; then many others will know, and the husband's life is, for all practical purposes, over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL stupid!

When his wife demeaned, degraded and humiliated him, he threw her cheating ass out and divorced her. Pretty easy to find a new wife that's satisfied with him. Why keep a lying, cheating bitch?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lifetime of being a cuckold

After knowing my girlfriend was fucking her future brother-in-law and marrying me I thought it was all over and she was mine.No.Every mate or friend I thought was my friend ended up fucking my wife.Did this bother me?Yes,at the time it did but as time went on and she gave me details of being fucked then this gave me enormous hard ons.I persuaded her to give marks out of ten for their size of cock and this went on for years.My best mate Maurice was her favourite.I saw his enormous cock when having a shower with him when camping and was absolutely gobsmacked by the beauty and size of his gorgeus cock.At the time I thought if Jan knew what he had between his legs she would go for it,not realizing she was was already being fucked by him with the most amazing cock which would put a porn star to shame.

She would give me snippets when I shagged her like "It was difficult taking his knobend in but once it was in it slid right up me"."He loved fucking my arse doggy style,this was his favourite"."He would last a good half hour shagging away at me"

I could go on but being a cuckold never leaves you believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From A Woman's Point Of View

I have had sex with all four of my husband's brothers. I have three children, one each from three of his brothers. I have had sex with several of his cousins. I have had sex with all three of my sisters husbands and one sister's previous husbands. In school my two older sisters and I shared and traded boyfriends. One of my sisters and I are swapping husbands currently. It seems that she actually likes sex with my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So she berates, insults and humiliates her husband?

Makes all kinds of accusations regarding his sexual prowess. Yet she goes out and whores herself out, exposing herself to every disease known to man WITHOUT talking to her husband. You'd think if she ever loved him, when she wasn't satisfied, she'd sit down and talk to her husband and help him satisfy her. Now she gets a divorce and has her reputation ruined since her husband is going to tell ALL her family and friends what she did to ruin their marriage. Stupid story.

subhubby2subhubby2over 5 years ago
to anonymous Garbage

I do and wouls all over again my wife is wonderful and has "cheated" many times. I could never satisfy her with my 3 1/2" and its such a turn on for me to know she is sexually satisfied. We have 3 children none of whom I am the father of but love them to bits

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your story is not perfect but I do LIKE IT, GAVE YOU A 4+ (****+).

In many cases, being an accepting cuckold entails being humiliated:

- your wife is relegating you to a status that kills your self-esteem, &/or

- she openly engages in aggressive flirting with other men at big parties, &/or

- you cannot bring her to your company's Xmas party because, a year ago, she was openly hitting on your boss & boss of your boss, &/or

- you don't go to her company's parties because last time you went, a man who was sitting at the same table essentially propositioned her but he wrapt it in lyrics of a song, &/or

- you watch your wife slow-dance with another man, his hard-on pressed against her body; she keeps loughing at whatever he is whispering to her ear; then from the dance floor, she signals you she will go to the garden to have a smoke, you nod in agreement... BUT she & her dance partner are nowhere to be seen for 30 minutes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another comment about the scores you have

STOP CHEATING YOUR SCORES, no way on earth this tripe scores 3.86 when put in LW section.....put it in fetish where it belongs

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
less than lame

What "human" could claim that "if they carried it,they can kill it"? The less than human aspect of viewing a baby as a piece of meat is below even the worst of gutter-whores. Only some low-life scum who works for Planned Parenthood could accept something so sinister. Having a CHILD is a blessing and involves a "husband" and "wife", not a cuckold and his tranny live-in z-friend (occasionally named Bob). Marriage is a sacred commitment (AKA sacrament) condoned by the religion of your choice and sanctioned by government for taxation purposes only.

I guess we've been too lenient with you Californians... Time to make a trip to the 8th floor parapet (see if you can fly).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckolding is very popular

Just great to see so many real men are able to accept giving their lovely wives to another man to enjoy. It’s a truly wonderful experience

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

Like the story very much, for some reason some commenters read cuck stories and then spew bad remarks - might be they are wannabees. I'm a happy cuck that worked hard getting my wife into situations where temptations might lead to my cucking. Once wife jumped the fence and realized it turned me on there has been no stopping her - she's been a hottie ever since!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Freddy

Well that's just wonderful. What's your wife's cell number?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

No one makes a man do anything he doesn’t want to do. Bulls are easy to slaughter, overbearing cheating wives are even easier.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Must be great to have a wife that has no love or respect for her husband.

Sorry but all the cuck cliches can literally be easily fixed or worked on or around but since s many like having these pretend issues it comes down to being a closeted make who lives vicariously through their wives. Thats why so many in the wittle wee wee club fixate on big/huge/massive cocks. Sorry but there is no other answer to that fixation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i hate whore wives like in this story who denigrate a Husband and treat him like shit. i would much sooner just set the whore wife on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope this is true and I am so happy for you 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife would be in the newspaper as a dead wife and my name would be there to as being sentence to life without parole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

see it is easy to take out the bull-you get him while he is busy fucking your wife and then you do your wife last

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would beat me wife with a baseball bat if she did this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cucked a white female before, she really loved it, her husband loved it even more. We double teamed his wife right in front of him. She was so hot, kinda hard living in Florida and your wife dont get dicked on the regular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife would not be alive if she did this and i can be real cruel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These idiots write about a world where every woman is cock-obsessed, there is no cure for premature ejaculation (such as coitus multiple times in one session), no woman practices birth control, and every man in a marriage has a small penis. Every one of these stories is exactly alike in almost every detail.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

if you have a great marriage and communicate well then there is nothing wrong with the wife enjoys a bbc, many wives who are good wives deserve to enjoy a bbc

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

absolutely nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very sexual story. I am a cuck, so I know what it feels like knowing your wife takes another man’s cock in her mouth and pussy. It started with her cheating, maybe because I am a quick shooter which frustrated her. She confessed to her cheating when I asked, also that it was very good sex, better orgasums with them also. I knew she was telling me the truth and could tell how much she enjoyed her other men for sex. I did get aroused from knowing that she was having orgasums with them. She continues to see other men often and I get sexually excited when she tells me about them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

if my wife came home pregnant i would make sure i beat her ass so badly with a baseball bat after she is almost full term making sure she has the pain of losing something she loves so she could understand a husbands pain, i would make sure she stays alive so she has a lifetime of loss and pain, More women need to get smart. I know how to inflict a lifetime of pain so as far as any wife i might have in the future its is far wiser and more healthy for her to be faithful.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 months ago

These are such stupid stories. Carbon copies of others that touch on the same lame theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1075 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES