All Comments on 'Accepting The Clean-Up'

by sevenstring

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Written by a diehard Republican Cunt

Quit reading when I read, she has me sit to pee. Just more garbage by ignorant man-hating lesbian dyke cunts!!! 1 star

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Yikes, I haven't read a story that had me wanting a negative number option for quite awhile.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Not terribly written by the average Lit standards.

But I cannot fathom such a life. I've shared my wife with larger men, better lovers. Except for one instance where she went behind my back, and that did not go over well for either of them, all our playing has been based on mutual desires. Reciprocal relief, respect.

In a case like this I don't see a good ending. He will end up despising himself and become a drunk or commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh no

read a few more of these.....I;ll start watching ....MSNBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

God, I can only hope the anybody that enjoys this story, or any of the 1000's of identical LW stories, does go out and vote on the first Wednesday of October.

Otherwise, straight formula WACC crap nothing at all new in content, prose, or style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First off - post this crap in Fetish

Second. The standard questions apply to this trash. Why would he allow his wife to expose him to every disease known t man? What happens when she gets pregnant with another man's baby? Does her husband have no pride or self respect? By her actions his wife has demonstrated she has no love or respect for him so why would he stay with her for a single second longer? What will all her friends and family say when she ends up divorced and it comes out that she was behaving like a cheap whore? No thought is ever given to consequences in this lousy excuse for a story. Just plain awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A story is really bad when 1 is far too high.

You need to have -1 to -5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tell Me Author!

Do you honestly think this has anything to do with eroticism? Really? Post this in Fetish with the rest of the loonies.Just because a couple is married does not mean it belongs in LWs

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too damn many kinky

perverted auto-bio's on this site

1 star cause minus stars not optional

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
FETISH, FETISH, FETISH

did I mention FETISH? Sexual Masochism Disorder. Probably no cure or even partial mitigation. Please don't reproduce or have anything to do with children.

This is not about a loving wife but about a sick FETISH. There is a whole category for fetish including water play and shit eating. You will fit right in there with the .005% of the general population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking Disgusting

What kind of man allows his wife to neuter him like that. Just go buy a gun and blow your brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Forget that there is no story hear.

Forget that there is NO character development, no plot, not much of anything. What is here is so badly written I have to believe this person has about a third grade education.

My constructive criticism for this "author" is go back to school. Pay attention in class and get, at least, a high school diploma. Then take some on-line writing courses. Give it 10 or 12 years then try again.

JounarJounarover 8 years ago
nothing to see here just another troll pretending to be an author

Folks, this dreadful and over the top fetish tripe is just a troll at work. It's the only story this poster has written just like all of the other one page pieces of crap that gets posted in LW. Just go look at the super low scoring rubbish infecting this section and you can see the pattern.

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
No

I am not one to berate writers here but the first word that sprung to mind after reading this offering was "unhealthy", will say no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noble Revenge

@Jounar I think the Noble Revenge was against the Literotica, to publish CHEATING WIFE stories in ROMANCE HUB. However the second part of the stories should deal with finding the second/third wife. Why is not Romantic an ex husband loses his trust problem to all women and how he finds happiness again with other woman!

To occupay Romance with BTB stories with long epilog without sad lonely ex husbands!

The quality level of Romance decreased too a little and the successful ex husband (after cheating first wife) stories could increase its quality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i don't know

what is worse the story or the writer both are garbage so i guess it does not matter.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Small confession

some of us husbands know we need to make small confessions. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you need some mental health help.

In the present hopefully you are not allowed around children.

DrKSDrKSover 8 years ago
Put Your Head In The Oven

Gastly

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This is a comedy...I think...

This is a comedy...I think...When a cheating and selfish wife that cheats, humiliates and disrespects her husband so much and then says that: "she really loves him but that he have not ever been able to give her a good hard dick orgasm...", the only reason for that be written is for us to laugh for weeks...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't have to read this to know it's

a pile of DUNG. The comments said it all. 1*

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Try again, and in a better neighborhood.

Friendly advice:

#1 - don't post humiliated cuckold stories in Loving Wives. There's a lynch mob waiting for you, as you discovered. Same story would get higher marks in Group Sex or Fetish.

#2 - please keep writing and posting. There are lots of readers here who look forward to cuckold stories. I do!

#3 - This one was too far-fetched. We're supposed to believe that she's been coming home with a foamy cunt "for years" -- and he's been sucking her juicy panty-crotch -- and he had no fucking idea she was cheating on him?

#4 - please keep writing. <Grin> Really mean it. Lots of perfectly good stories get roasted in Loving Wives, and sometimes the author is never heard from again. Don't be that guy.

Don

You might enjoy one of my stories.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are a fucking pussy

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Good Suggestion

You have been given excellent advice about posting elsewhere. I do not read these stories once their nature becomes clear so we have a win-win situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Here is a woman who is known by her neighbours and work colleagues to be a slut yet fails to recognise it. Her husband fails to recognise that he is a henpecked wimp and that many people know it. Another chapter could show one or of them waking up to the fact.

Too many commenters here confuse the story with the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't listen to the negative comments it was a really hot story I can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I truly wish the moderators would add a cuckold category....

.....so we could focus on cuck stories if we like them, and for others, enjoy the BTB and other LW stories without all the angst and invective.

For me, this was just another re-telling of the unsurprised, surprised cuck scenario.

Not much new to recommend it as different or better than the hundreds of other similar stories. Not different enough to care much about, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To struggle together for the divorce

Thank you for a cuck story supporter, who discovered the common interest.

The LW should divide into two hubs as a cuckold lifestyle, wife sharing story hub and a cheating or non cheating wife story hub with husbands who do not like or would not like their wives with others.

The LW limits the not cuck story authors too, because it is much more interesting how a divorced ex husband from a cheating wife can lose his trust problem to all women and find happiness with other woman after a good BTB or simple divorce.

To inject the Romance hub with the new type BTB/Consequence stories???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We re not confusing author with story

It takes a dicksucker to write this faggot shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh shit another cum-sucking faggot worthless submission.

Why don't these pathetic faggots push this garbage on those cuck sites that might be favorable? That way all the demented retards can waste their time on their own site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You don't have a better way to kill 30 minutes than to write this shit?

Guess this is a close to having sex as you get? Sorry, but all those feelings of inferiority and inadequacy? You deserve them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why do they keep writing these?

Honestly, I don't understand it. Everyone hates the wimpy cuck stories. They get a star and a half at best.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
who are you to judge?

We are on an erotic stories site. Some people like fat bitches, some people old ones, men like men, women like women, some like their own fucking siblings or offspring, and some people get off on their wives cheating. Loving wives is the hub for cheating wife stories, its in the description plus anything but cheating wife stories were almost banned from the hub. If you don't like cheating wife stories don't read them. It's funny how you say everyone hates them, but cuckold, cheating, femdom, humiliation, and wife are all on the list of top tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave me a great hard on.

While I wouldn't like being treated like that by my wife, a slutty girlfriend on the side would be welcome. Thanks for the story. Now I'll go choke my chicken.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
revenge?

#1 popular tag in LW is "cuckold", "revenge" isn't even on the list. There are no revenge related tags anywhere on the list of popular tags for the whole site, yet all the tags I listed in my last post are on that list. Revenge stories are by far the minority so stfu. Plus what is worse a man who allows his wife to dominate him because he realizes his own shortcomings or the man who refuses to admit his shortcomings and seeks revenge on his wife or her lovers when she is trying to break free from a controlling husband who does nothing but make her miserable? You guys are really the pathetic faggots who hide it so deeply you automatically defend yourselves when it's even mentioned in a story, when no one forced you to read or accused you of anything.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 to help offset the 1 asshole annony gave you!

Hope it helps the score and makes you write more and more. Let's drive asshole annony crazy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I liked it, because similar happened to me. For 36 years we were married I believed we had a good sex life. At 62, I now struggled, she seemed to want more, I always liked eating her pussy and arse and she would always orgasm when I did and then I would get between her legs and would fuck her hard. Now I would eat her , she still orgasmed but the hard fucking was no more, she said she understood. I noticed that lately, after she had been out " with a girl friend', I would eat her pussy, she was much wetter and the taste and smell was different, I put it down to her menopause, she still orgasmed but now she would hold my head and after she had orgasmed told me to keep going and would orgasm again. If I got hard, I would fuck her, she was very wet, wetter than I remembered., however every night she would be like this and I was only good for once a fortnight and even then I was not that hard. I remember the night, the message, hi, I am just catching up with Jen, see you later. I decided to go down to the local club for dinner. I drove in, I noticed her suv parked at the back of the car park, I thought they must be meeting here. I drove until I got a park, I looked up, she was walking across the car park to her vehicle, with a guy. She is 57, the guy looked to be much younger, worse still as I watched his hand was on her bottom, I watched as she went to the back of her vehicle, the back up. She had parked with the back up to a row of tall hedged trees, I got out and moved closer, I had a good view as I watched her , his cock was in her mouth, then she stopped, turned around, I moved to the other side of the trees, I had a clear view as she lifted her skirt and the guy pushed into her, holding her hips as he fucked her. I felt confused, anger, as I watched and heard her say, yes, yes, fill me, fill me as he held her to him obviously giving her his cum. Unfortunately I also got semi hard, as he pulled out, pulled up his pants and left her, she stood, pulled her skirt down, pulled the back down. I moved back to my car, I thought I need to get home before her but she walked back into the club. I sat, stunned, should I go in and front her, so I sent her a text, when you be home, I waited, Jen says to say hello, leaving soon. I thought I will wait to see her go to her car, about 10 minutes, she came out, not alone, another guy, they walked past,up to the back, past her car I watched, a white van. I got out, again to the trees, they got in the side of the van, I waited, I moved to the back, I had a clear view of him laying down, she kneeling, his cock in her mouth, hard, long, then straddling him, holding his cock against her pussy then pushing down onto it and I watched as she bounced up and down, his cock in clear sight, shiny wet. He held her down, I thought he must be cumming but he rolled her over onto her back, then began fucking her again, lifting her legs, I could see her pussy around his cock, then he pulled out, pushed her legs further back, positioned his long cock against her anus and with a sharp push entered her, she yelped but he kept pushing, I heard him, take it slut and I watched as her anus stretched around his cock as he fucked her, she was quiet at first but then oh, fuck me, fuck my arse, cum in my arse and it was clear that he was. Again I was hard, they parted, I moved away, back to my car. I watched her walk back to her car, I left, it was 9.30, I hurried home, and got into bed, and about 15-20 minutes later she came in. she undressed, hows Jen, shes o.k, she said to say hi, she lay down, my hand went to her pussy, her legs opened, my fingers finding her wet slit, mmm, ready for me, yes, I have been thinking about you, I had to make a decision, I moved down, her legs open, my decision was made for me, she guided my head to her hot pussy, my tongue working, down to her anus, back up, she held my head and orgasmed, I moved up, I was hard and rammed into her, oh god yes, as I fucked her hard, my cum joining what was already there. Still in her, wow, so hard, yes, I notice lately how very wet you are when you come home, I really like it, it makes me hard to know how much you really want me. That was 3 years ago.

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 8 years ago
Very Hot

In the waning days of my first marriage y ex as I was eating asked did I taste the cum in her pussy it made me so hard as she called me names

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Buttered bun

I love the story because the most exotic thing that happened to me on the honeymoon of my first marriage was I got a mouthfull of cum from another man. Prior to my marriage my wife who had an enormous vagina had long discovered that she needed large fuck buddies- in college she went with black football players. I knew it but fell in love with her anyway. In fact I met her at an orgy at a big ten school she had fucked a number of the black players and when it was my turn - she pretended to cum

We fell in love and her parents who know about her embarrassing obsession pushed me into a marriage by buying me a new buick. We fucked often and she pretended to enjoy it- I buried my head in the sand. Once after our first child, she got our of the back seat- I could see she had been fucking. When she came in I pushed her onto the bed, when I put my dick in her she was stretched even wider- and I felt hot cream for the first time. I don't know what got into me but I found myself licking her - cleaning out the cum- she really did cum and I came without touching myself.

Later I read a nudist text called buttered bun- what I had was an ancient fetish.

Once I pretended to go to work and hid so I could watch her with a fuck buddy

I never saw her cum like that multiple time and I had never seen a dick like that in my life. I came just watching.

I tried to get her to do it in front of me but that never happened- she could not do itBut she always brought me a buttered bunn - and really enjoyed sex with me after she had come with her stud.

Over the years she had numerous fuck buddies- I had no idea there were so many huge cocks in the world. Then I found out show went to a bar called "big night out" where married women met black men, and they were allowed to handlle the cocks in the bar- so they knew who they were giving their phone number to.

She left me for a rich man who was white but had a huge dick.

I told my second wife the story and she was appalled. She could never understand how my first wife could do that. My second wife had actually never seen a big dick.

She only had one other dick and it was my size normal. As luck would have it - five years after my divorce from my first wife I ran into arnold- one of her black studs

We talked about old times and told me how much he missed having white pussy. He knew that I cleaned up after their dates, and he was cool with that. I talked him into meeting my new wife. Without her knowing why Arnold came over for dinner and brought some grass. I had not been able to satisfy Sue my second wife since our marriage- but she was a very cerebral intellectual and was okay with my getting off in her pussy- and then I would lick my own cum- she got aroused but never came

We ate we smoked we put on some music- I pushed Sue to dance with Arnold; I left to get some more wine when I came back Arnold's huge black dick was in her hand

"Oh my god - can you believe this"

We were stoned and I made her feel it was Ok. She could hardly fit it in her mouth

He was sittong on the couch he picker her up and sat her on his lap

I couldn't believe the black salami stick could possible disappear entire in her pussy

Two strokes and she really came- I thought she was having an epileptic seizure she came ever five minute - she literal came seven times

Finally I got on my knees so I could lick her clit while he fucked her slowly

He never went fast like the pron movies- he went slow; the slower he went the more she came- I licked her clite and occasionally my tongue found his dick

She could feel he was about to cum and I don't know where she got the idea, but she suddenly and as naturally as you please took his dick out of her pussy and forced it into my mouth. He took two short strokes and then I felt a mouthful of hot cream, bitter cream- so much more than I had ever seen in one place. I stroked his dick while she was putter her tongue in his mouth and he came again a smaller amount.

I touched myself as his last load struck the back of my throat like it was fired from a gun and I came- my wife took me in her mouth as I finished my orgasm

There were three very happy people- we never felt closer. Arnold came over every Wednesday when he was in town. Once we did the sandwich with me in the back and the three of us came together

Mostly I enjoyed watching her extacy and cleaning her with my tonge

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:annabully

that's what all cuckies say. Are you one of those panty cum suckers? Sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnietaylor you stupid cunt

you wouldn't know good erotica if it bit you in the ass. Go peddle your wares somewhere else. Always the same whining comments. Get a fucking life. Go suck off annabully, he's waiting for you. Two of a kind, cut out of the same cloth. Both sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey asswipe

You wanted your stories trashed? Maybe you should write one first. 1* for this pile of trash.

maxip123maxip123over 8 years ago
very hot

I dream of this happening to me

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
This is just that start for cuckold

Soon cuckold will be doing more than just cleaning his hot sexy wife. Soon he will be sucking cock, swallowing loads, licking as she is fucked. Cleaning cock and balls of her lovers as well as eating and swallowing the creampie.

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
I like the submissive cuck stories

but I do agree w/ two of the anonys that Lit should create a Cuckold category. Maybe then all (ok most) of the haters would have less to complain about and go away. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No loving wife here.

Just a nasty slut whose pussy is probably full of diseases. Why isn't he divorcing her? Why would he touch the disease ridden slut with a ten foot pole? I know this is a fictional story, but even fiction has to make some sense. This is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ED suffers do it often

Enjoyed your story, imagination ran wild!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Comment

Don't be insulating people.,. good Story I enjoyed it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The only thing he's going to be doing?

Is filing for a divorce. Once he takes a moment to think about his slut wife, he'll never touch her with a ten foot pole. She's exposing herself to every nasty disease known to man. Regardless of his personalty traits, why would her husband, or any man for that matter, risk their lives for a whore? I hope she enjoyed the divorce she earned.

1 star

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Love this story

I would be thanking her for allowing me to lick her ass hole and pussy. I would be begging her to fuck all the men she wants just so long as she continued to let me show her my love for her with my mouth and obedience.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Automatically

Don't need to read, as comments troll me all I need to know about this cuck fetish shit. Score is automatic *2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THIS SUCKED A GREEN DONKEY DICK

I am glad all you shit eating, cum drinking, dick sucker liked this. Somebody has to assume the position worlds lowest scum, and it looks like that is ya'll. You would make a maggot puke.

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Cuck

I've done that to my wife while her lover is still in bed with us and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the read. I actually put myself in the husband's place. Now I'm left with a want to hear more and more.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

I was surprised to see a clean her up title ranked a 4, so I at least started it. I quit when it said she made him sit down to pee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anon over a year ago, You sound like a man who knows how to please a woman. You should now many of us can't do that and are just grateful our wives let us share in their pleasure. I would be so happy cleaning yours or any mans cum from my wife's holes and panties. I cum as soon as my penis touches her beautiful vagina and know she deserves so much more. 4yourpleasureiam yes more please

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 2 years ago

Some nights I go to sleep crying silently. Wishing so hard I had been better and that my wife did not have to cut me off as she did. I so love licking pussy and the taste of cum but I was not good enough and now it is years since she has let me even see hers. If your wife allows you to clean her do a good job and please her or you may end up like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love to suck another mans cum out of wife,she puts her cum filled panties in my mouth or she makes me wear them which i love

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

He is weak and she is cruel. Are they made for each other? Either way, no one else deserves them. Everyone else deserves better.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely pathetically bad writing.

Even for a wimpy by the numbers, I eat other mens cum but Im not gay story, it was lame.

Shitty assed writing, lacking nay talent, imagination, no emotion, unlikable characters. worthless limp dicked closeted husband (like so many readers below) horrible cunt of a wife....and this is what gets you hard?

Betting under whatever name you use now you post strictly in the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Get the fuck outta here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found your story tremendously thrilling and well written. Over the years I've become more and more turned on by the thought of my girl fucking other men, and have told her so. She tells me that she wouldn't do it in secret, but openly in front of me and would expect me to be compliant, participating as fluffer and clean-up boy for them both. I find it incredibly sexy that a woman would want to run with that dynamic! I know that I'd hate cleaning her after other men have fucked her, but find it sooo exciting to know that she'd make me!!!

PS 'Anon', only because I'm not signed in to the site. Bexgy

havefunxoxohavefunxoxoabout 1 year ago

well it is fun,,we are swinger and we enjoy all sex game,,,she come home so many times with cum in her ass and pussy,,and last night there was cum in her bra,,she told me she been fuck by 3 men,,..and we had a great fuck ..and some time i come home with pussy cum on my dick and she love it,,,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

needs to be longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous