All Comments on 'Accepting the Offer'

by WantonSalon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50about 7 years ago
No Incest

No incest here, just masturbation. If the dad (should have been younger) were to be involved or even the mother, it would be incest. It would be even better if dad was in his late 40's and got the son to replace the mother (too frigged), to replace her in bed, and be relegated to a single bed & bedroom. That would be hotter.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
"Dad" creeped me right the fuck out!

Sneaking around, lurking about, "casually suggesting" that his son undresses and jacks off in locations where he's easily visible. Sharing porn is one thing: interacting with porn AND EACH OTHER, is creepy as fucking hell.

"Hey son," (insert breathy, gravelly, "casually excited" voice) Dad mumbles to his son. "Hey, since your mom isn't here, and since I'm naked, you should feel free to get naked too. And then you should leaf through stacks of vintage porn magazines. And then you should jack off, but not in private somewhere. No, you should jack off at the glass-topped kitchen table, where (purely by coincidence) I can see you jacking off. Yeah, that's it. Ignore your sexually excited, and completely naked, dad. Just relax and make a big deal of how it's no big deal. Like me."

The only thing missing is, "Hey, son, can I show you were your prostate is?"

Sick and creepy fuck.

And yes, that applies to the character as well as the author.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 7 years ago
Great!

Brought back those fond teenage memories! Up in my room guiltily leafing through my dad's secret stash of men's magazines (my dad was a "Fiesta" and "Men Only" man) with one hand, the other gently brushing my erection. There was always one picture, usually showing one of those perfect triangles of pubic hair girls had in those old magazines, that more than any other near snapped my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gripping

A very interesting experience for learning the ins and outs of masturbation. I like how dad explained how to tell if a woman was genuinely turned on. He is RIGHT! Your words, always gripping and very provoking. Love your writings...

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
@gaynudist50

The area is called incest/taboo - it may have not been incest, but definitely taboo masturbating in front of your father would definitely be taboo... the category is correct

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice but...

Nice story, well written and quite exciting... but I hoped the dad would join his son and they'd end up jacking each other! The ending is disappointing... please write part 2 with some mutual action.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Weird!!

What a weird story!!

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 6 years ago
Good story, well done

The story fits just fine in the incest/taboo category. I was personally hoping his mom would come home and watch (a favourite fetish of mine). No matter, it was well written with lots of tasty metaphors and descriptions. It's the simple acts. The suggestion and the tension that does it for me. I have great difficulty with category cops who somehow believe they alone can judge what constitutes correct content. This was my first time reading your work, think I'll look over the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous