Accident

Story Info
Does Marie pay for the accident?
4.7k words
4.13
10.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was unable to forget what had happened to her. It's been couple of weeks since her breakup with Tom as she found him cheating her with a girl at work. She walked into his room while they were having sex. She threw the gift she got for him and walked away crying. He tried to reach her on mobile but she didn't respond. She avoided him completely and after 3 days he was gone.

She came back to sense when she heard a police siren. She was driving and lost track on her speed and now has to face this. She slowly got down the lane and pulled over. She turned back to see a cop coming over.

"Madam, Do you know at what speed you are going?"

"I don't know, I was thinking of something and ..."

"That is not what I am asking Miss!" he interrupted her.

"I am really sorry."

"Can I see your license and registration?"

"Yeah, one moment" she took out her driver's license and the registration from her purse and handed it to him.

He took them and went to his car.

Marie know that she already has enough penalty points and was worried what would happen. She heard the footsteps coming to her. She tried to look normal.

"Alright Miss, you have earned 2 points for your recklessness. One more point will cost your license and may put you behind the bars. Drive carefully." He sounded very strong. With that he handed her the license and registration.

"Thank you, Sir!" She slowly started again.

"Fuck! What a day for me? I must be lucky today" she thought to herself both in distress and little happiness as she escaped. She continued her drive.

Marie is 25 years old. She works as a waitress at a local restaurant. Tom was a chef there. They met 2 years ago and liked each other so much. They had lot of fun together and she loves him. She thought he would propose her sometime but everything went wrong. He had been cheating her since one year. Although she doubted his behavior couple of times, he would divert her and ended up with sex. She loved having sex with him. She was very active in bed and she never said no for anything he asked for. She had couple of relationships before him but those didn't last this long.

Marie's parents died in a car accident 5 years back. Then she shifted to the city with what was left. She has this habit of going for a long drive whenever she is upset or feeling down. Tom would join her sometimes. They used to drive far away to the outskirts and have sex there. Now she is going all alone once again.

As it is getting dark, she thought it would be better to return and again felt like going forward. She got down the highway and entered the forest road. She loves such kind of places as they are pleasant and peaceful. She is driving slowly enjoying the cool breeze. She was aroused by the climate. She moved her hand over her chest cupping her breasts and squeezed them. She then removed her jean button and put her hand inside the panties.

Marie started fingering herself. Two of her fingers moving in and out of her vagina. She is already wet enough and hot. She wanted to be fucked very badly right that moment. Her eyes were closed and her brain was imagining some hardcore sex as she increased the pace. She stroked hard for couple of minutes and then climaxed on her hand. She took it to her mouth and licked her own juices.

Felt satisfied she slowly opened her eyes only to find she was driving all the time and there was a car stopped ahead and she tried not to hit the car.

And then "BANGG!!"

Marie adjusted her jeans and got down. Nothing happened to her car but the other car got all the damage. Tail light was broken and the rear bumper too and also couple of dents. She checked for persons in it and found none. She thought somebody left the car here and went somewhere. So, she thought she could leave as if nothing had happened.

"Thank God! No one is here." she said to herself and turned back. She was shocked to see a person right in front of her looking her and the car simultaneously.

"Hi!" Marie greeted him nervously.

"Hello!" he greeted back.

"I am Marie" she extended her hand as she introduce herself.

"Mike" he said taking her hand.

Her hand was still having the remnants of her cum. He got them on his hand. She pulled her hand when she realized what just happened and rubbed it to her back.

Mike smelled his hand and gave a knowing smile. She felt embarrassed.

"I am really sorry. I didn't really want to hit your car. I am really really sorry for the damage."

He wanted to say something but stopped as Marie started again.

"I can pay for it. Please don't call the police."

He just gave a serious look this time and didn't utter a word.

"I don't have money with me right now. But if you come with me or tell me where you would be I will surely pay you." Marie was trying so hard to convince him not to call the police as she knew what would happen if he goes to the police.

Her heart beat increased when she heard a police siren. As she turned back to see, at the end of the road she could see a police car coming towards them. And it is coming fast.

She was trembling with fear as it approached them. She went on to him and started kissing him. Mike didn't stop her. Instead he started kissing her back. Both were kissing very passionately when the police reached them.

"Have fun!" the police shouted as he crossed them.

Marie had her eye on the car as it went out of sight. She felt some relief as somehow she managed the situation. Then it hit her that she was kissing some stranger and his hands were pulling her onto him. She gently pushed him back and took couple of steps back.

"Sorry for that. I was really nervous seeing police coming towards us. Please don't mind." Marie apologized.

She was embarrassed again as he was licking her cum from his hand. She tried to ignore it but a bit aroused.

Mike was looking at her from top to bottom.

Marie is taller than many of the ladies, standing 5'9. She is fair in color not so white. Her boobs are her main asset with a size of 32D. Her slim and flat waist makes her chest and ass look bigger than they do. Almost every man at her work and apartment tried to get her. Tom used to tell her some of his friends fantasize her. Her hair is in mixed back and brown color which she always let loose. She always prefer a T-Shirt with a Jean.

"So, can we move from here and I will pay for the damages?"

"I don't need any money." Mike stated.

"Are you serious? You don't want anything?" Marie felt happy.

"I said I don't need money" he said that and licked his finger again with a smile.

Marie understood his intention but wasn't sure of it.

"Are you asking me to..?" she was in search of words and feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes!" he answered.

"You are taking advantage of the situation."

He just smiled again. "It is your wish. We can wait here till next patrol comes."

Her mind was racing. "Should I let him fuck me or wait until the police come and file a case against me. I may go behind the bars. What should I do now?"

She took a quick look at Mike. He is shorter than her by an inch or two as she had to lift his head little bit when she kissed him earlier. With dark skin and bald head, he looks freaky. He wore a loose pair of hoodie and trousers. She could not estimate his body but it appeared heavy. She felt like he is not someone with whom a girl would want to have sex. And also thought that would be a reason for him wanting to take a chance with her. She always had this fantasy of letting some stranger have her. Too that she was already aroused with her earlier masturbation. Her pussy wants to be fucked.

"What would happen if I let him fuck me? That wouldn't be bad. May be this was for me. But he looks creepy. How can I trust him? What if I complaint on him to the police? I would be questioned for the accident anyway. But I can avoid all this if I had sex with him" Her mind was thinking everything.

"Are we doing anything?"

"Yeah! I... It is..." She is stammering.

"What?" he questioned. He knew that he is going to get what he had asked for.

"Okay! You can have what you want. But after that we are clear, right? No issues, no cops, no money, nothing!"

"Yes!"

She is actually excited that she is going to have sex with some unknown person. But also had this fear how he would treat her. She knew there is no going back.

"Okay! When and where?" She asked.

"Let's get in your car and head into the woods."

"What about your car?"

"Do we need it when we can go in your car?"

"Okay! You drive." She gave the keys to him.

Both got into the car and started.

It became complete dark and car light was only source of light in the path.

"How long are we going?" she questioned.

"There is a place I know. Couple of miles from here."

Marie was very nervous and this silence was driving her crazy.

"So! Mike, huh? You been here regularly?" Marie finally spoke but wasn't sure of her words.

Mike placed his hand on her thigh and said "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He started to caress her thigh with occasional squeeze.

Marie thought to push his hand away but she felt good.

He took a sharp turn and stopped the car. She looked at him.

"Get down and follow me."

Marie nodded and did exactly what he told. They started walking into the deep.

Her heart beat raised again as she was few moments away to have this man between her legs.

After a couple of minutes they are in front of a lake. With moon over the head, trees around, cool breeze it looked so romantic to her.

"Wow, It is so beautiful."

He smiled at her and went towards a big rock. It looked like a king sized bed slightly inclined without a mattress.

Mike extended his hand to Marie which she took. He helped her to reach the rock.

"So, this is the place?"

"Yeah, hope you liked it."

"I do, it is wonderful." she smiled.

"Can we start then?" he is staring at her.

She could see the lust in his eyes. She is also very excited but don't want him to know. After a little pause she started speaking, "Yeah, but before it there is something we need to talk."

Mike didn't utter a word but still kept looking her.

"I don't want us to have sex as if we were making love. I'll just open, you know, my legs and you do your thing. You should not try to kiss me or caress me or touch me. It's just my pussy and nothing else."

He removed his hoodie and said "I think we had a deal."

He is bigger than she imagined. His body is darker than his face and looks hard as a stone. Marie lost words for a second. She felt like falling onto his body.

"Yes!" Finally she started speaking again. "I am not denying that. I just don't want some stranger to be all over me and take me completely."

She could see the change in his look.

"After all, it is just that you want to fuck me" she completed the sentence with many pauses.

"Okay!" he smiled and started removing his pants.

Marie continued "And it is just once. I want you to wear a condom. I don't want you to cum inside me."

"I had a vasectomy last year. No chance you could get pregnant if that's what you meant."

"But still..." she was about to speak.

Mike removed his trousers and pulled the underwear.

"Oh My God! What is it?" she was shocked when she saw his penis.

She completely forgot what she was telling and was in a complete disbelief.

Mike is stark naked in front of Marie. His dick is growing hard. It appeared to be 8 inches in length and 3 inches in width. It is as dark as his body. And his balls hanging loose like a pair of golf balls in a sack.

Marie has never seen such a dick before. She is completely aroused by thought of having it in her and also feared at the same time.

"Is it real?" she looked his face. He smiled and gave a couple of gentle strokes to his dick.

"You gonna know it."

"I don't think it will fit in me." She said but she knew that she wants to take that. She removed her jeans and stood still.

"That I'll take care. You just lie on your back and enjoy."

He helped Marie to get on the rock and she went on her back.

"Please be gentle."

Her heartbeat raised as Mike started pulling her underwear. She just moved accordingly and it was gone.

Holding her knees he spread her. She was still staring at his cock which is inches away from her pussy.

Marie was now waist down nude before a stranger who is about to fuck her. This feeling arouses her.

"Wow! Your pussy is so beautiful." Mike placed his hand and started rubbing the lips.

Her whole body shook when she felt his rough hands against her pussy. She just moaned in response.

He pushed two fingers into her pussy and started stroking in and out while rubbing her inner walls.

"You are damn wet and hot."

She just stared into his eyes and moaned "hmmmmm!!".

He increased the speed and now ramming it very fast. Her voice increased with that.

"Hmmmmm!! Yeah!! Yeahhhh!!"

She climaxed on his fingers and her juices spilling out of her pussy. He slowed down and gave couple of gentle strokes before taking his fingers out.

Both stared into each others eyes. He licked one of his fingers and said "You taste good". He stretched his hand to her mouth. She just looked at it and started licking his finger tasting her own cum.

Mike took took hold of her legs and pulled towards him. She knew what he is going to do.

He bent down and started kissing her thighs and occasional bites. She was just moaning.

Her entire body went cold when she felt his breath at her pussy. She opened her eyes to see his face inch away from her cunt.

Mike started licking her pussy lips with occasional kisses. She slammed her legs to his head. He stopped for a moment and looked at her.

She spread her legs and said "Sorry for that! You are very good down there." He just gave a smile.

Marie put her hands on his head and pulled into her legs. Mike continued to lick her and started inserting his tongue.

She could feel him lick her inner walls while tongue fucking her. She closed her eyes tight and pushing herself onto his face.

"Ahhhaaaa.. Ahhhh... Please don't stop... it is so goood..." She moaned pulling his head deeper.

"Ohhhhhhhh... yeahhhhhhh", she climaxed again. Mike completely licked to the last drop of it. Then he stood and positioned himself.

She wasn't nervous now as she knew what was about to happen. She just adjusted herself and let out a sigh.

Mike tapped her cum covered pussy with his dick and started rubbing it against her clit. She stopped her moans by biting her lower lip very hard.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she couldn't control that as he pushed himself all at once. She looked down at her pussy. He was all in and it's like their genitals are locked.

"I took all of that! It's like having a log there. You are so hard." She could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate his dick. She pulled him by holding his butt and held him there tight.

"Just please be still for a while."

Mike placed one hand on her tummy and held her right leg with the other. He pushed himself onto her.

Slowly he started to move his dick in and out of her.

"Ahhhaaaaaa!! Hmmmmm!! It feels so goooooood!!" Marie still holding his buttocks pulling him into her hole.

He took hold of both her legs and spread them wide while slowly thrusting into her. She started to move her hips to match his strokes.

"Yeaaahhhhhhh!! This is fucking goooood!! Hmmmmm!!"

Mike tightened his grip and slowly increased his pace.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!" She widened her look as he started to move fast.

He left her legs and moved her T-Shirt a little and took hold oh her waist. Holding her tight he started to plunge into her.

"Yeaaahhh!! Fuck!! Fuckk!! Harder!! Yeaaahhhh!! Mmmmmm!! She is pushing him more with her hands digged into his buttocks.

Her legs were swaying in air as he is rocking her so hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhaaaa!! Ahhhhhhhh!! Yeaaaaah!! Make me cumm!! Make me cum on your fucking dick!! Yeaaahhhhh!! Fuck!! Fuck!!

"I'm cummingggggg!! Yeahhhhh!! Hmmmmm!!"

Her juices started to spill out of her pussy as Mike still pounding her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!!" That was the best orgasm I've ever had." She dropped her limbs down.

But Mike didn't stop. He still holds her waist and still thrusting into her.

The sloppy sound of his dick still ramming her cum covered pussy made her realize that he is not done yet.

Actually she was very happy that is not done yet. She raised her legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist.

Mike looked straight into her eyes. She raised her upper body with her elbows on the rock and gave a smile.

He started to move his hand into her T-Shirt.

"Mmmmmmmm!!" She just kept moaning to his moves into her pussy. She had her eye on his hands going in. He started to remove her T-Shirt. She didn't stop him. Instead moved accordingly to help him.

The only thing that is keeping her not being fully naked in front of the man fucking her whom she doesn't know at all is her bra. Mike put his hands under and unhooked that also. He just removed that in one swing. She is completely naked now.

Her boobs were juggling as he is pounding her. He placed his hand and took a good grip on them. He immediately dropped onto her boobs and started sucking one while squeezing the other.

"Ahhhhhh!!" She let out a moan as he bit her boob hard. She just placed her hand on his head and let him continue his assault on her boobs. He continued to take one into mouth while the other being squeezed by his hand.

She placed her other hand on his still moving hips. He didn't stop ramming her pussy even for a bit.

"Ahhhh!! That feels so gooooooood!! You are not going to stop fucking me, are you?" She smiled.

He raised his head and looked straight into her eyes. He slowed down his strokes. She just looked at him. She too looked back into his eyes.

Till hours ago, she was totally different. Now she was in the middle of a forest with some stranger fucking her. Her legs were wrapped around his lower body. Her hands were on his buttocks pulling him into her. She is loving every second of it.

Both are just staring at each other. Marie slowly moved her hands along his back till she reach his head. She pulled him closer and stared kissing him on lips. He started kissing her back. Both were sucking their mouths. Their tongues were locked. She is kissing him hard. She wrapped her legs tight on his back. She was moaning into his mouth all the time they kissed.

After a long passionate kiss, Mike raised a bit. He increased his pace and stroking hard into her pussy.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm!! Yeaahhhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhaaaa!! Ahhhhaaaa!!"

He is grunting now as he is fucking her with much faster strokes.

"Yeaaahhhh!! Cum for me!! Cum into my pussy and fill it with your load!! Yeahhh!! Harder!! Harder!! Fuck!! Fuckkk!! I'm cumminggg!!"

Mike roared hard as he started to unload himself into her. His cock was twitching inside her pussy and pouring his sperm into her.

Marie moved her hips harder as she started to cum again. Her pussy is cumming hard as it is milking his dick.

They started to kiss again. He is slowly stroking his rod into her. Their juices started to drip out of her pussy.

Hugging tightly each other they continued their kisses.

After few minutes, Mike finally stopped his moment and pulled out of her. He just rolled next o her. Both are sweating and breathing heavily. They stayed grasping, without any words.

"That was the best sex I've ever had. You are as great as you are beautiful." Mike finally spoke.

She smiled at his compliment. "It was my best too. You know damn well how to make love to a woman's body. I just enjoyed every bit of it." Both let out a happy smile.

Marie raised and looked down at her pussy. It looks so taken, turned pink. Their cum was oozing out of her well fucked cunt. She then looked at his cock. It is completely covered in their love juices. It is still semi hard.

12