Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think your tool is not done yet." With that she climbed down and stood in in front of him.

Marie gave a smile to him and took his dick into her hand. Knowing what she was going to do he spread his legs. She bent and guided his cock into her mouth. It was way bi for he mouth yet she managed to take all of it.

She started licking his cum covered dick while stroking him simultaneously. With the other hand she started rubbing his balls.

Mike just kept groaning as she is blowing his cock. He was hard again with her licking, sucking and stroking him. He took hold of her hair and helped her move faster.

He let out a roar and started cumming into her mouth. She tried to take all of it but few drops landed on his stomach. She licked every drop of his cum and swallowed it. She stroked it till the last drop.

She crawled on him till their lips locked gain. He hugged her tightly to held her in place. They mouth fucked each other for some time and then she rolled next to him.

"That was great." Marie said. "Yeah!" Mike agreed.

"Didn't you say that I should only have your pussy?"

"Hahahaha!!" Marie laughed. "Great that I couldn't stop myself letting you take me completely".

"Hahahaha!!" Mike also laughed.

They finally stood and started picking their clothes.

"You want to go for a swim?" Mike offered his hand.

"That would be great. Let's go!" Marie took his hand and both left to the lake.

They jumped into the water and started swimming. The lake is not so depth that they could stand still in the middle of the waters.

After relaxing for a bit, Marie started to walk out when Mike held her hand pulled her onto him.

He started kissing her. She hugged him and kissed him back. She could feel his cock rubbing against her tummy and it is now completely hard again.

Mike lifted her holding her waist. She wrapped her legs around him as he guided her onto his cock.

"Ahhh!! Hmmmm!!" She moaned through the kisses as his dick entered her again.

Mike started ramming into her while holding her still.

"Yeaahhhh!! Yeaahhhh!! Keep fucking me!! Fuck me!! Mmmmmmm!!

They locked their lips all the time he fucked her in the water.

He twitched and started cumming in her. Depositing his load into her for the second time.

"Yeaahhh!! I'm cumminggg!!" She had her orgasm on his cock again. She kissed him so hard.

Mike still holding her, walked out of the water and placed her the stone again with his dick still in her pussy. He stroked until he unloaded the last drop of his cum into her.

He took his cock out and stood there. Marie also stood but she lost all her strength with the sex.

"You are insatiable!" Marie said.

"So are you!" Mike replied.

Both laughed and started picking their clothes again.

This time, they dressed back completely.

Marie hugged Mike and started kissing him.

After a long passionate kiss they started walking back to the car.

Marie stepped into the driver's seat and started the car. Mike jumped in and locked the door.

"You are so beautiful" Mike said.

"Thank you!" Marie gave a smile.

"You have a great body. One should be lucky enough to make love to it."

"Hahaha. Thank you. Well, you have a great wood. I am very happy that I took it." She laughed again.

"I would love to have you again and again. If you want it..." he paused.

She just stared at him as he took her mobile on the dashboard and typed in his number. He saved it with his name.

She just smiled and said nothing.

They remained silent for a while and they reached the same spot where they met. They got down the car.

"Where is your car?" Marie asked as there was no car there.

"Actually, that wasn't my car. I don't have one. I live nearby the woods." Mike replied.

"Whattt??? That wasn't your car? Then why in the hell did you???" She couldn't get her words straight.

"I tried to tell you but you didn't give me any chance."

"You bastard. Son of a bitch. You manipulated me into having sex with you." Marie was very angry.

She thought of hitting but she knew she couldn't. She just walked to her car cursing him.

He tried to talk to her but she didn't listen to him. He could see tears rolling out from her eyes.

Marie started the car and left as fast as she could.

Mike stood there watching her go. He was happy that he had her to his wish but also felt sad as he couldn't see her again.

----------------

Mike was busy cleaning his cabin. His mobile started ringing.

"Mike here!" he answered.

"Hello!" a lady voice replied.

"Marie?"

"Yes!"

"I didn't expect that you would call me. Actually I am very sorry for all of that."

"Hmm. I've been thinking about it lately. I think it was a mistake of mine too."

"Please don't be sorry. That was the best time of my life."

"Can I meet you?"

"You are always welcome. Come to the same place where we met."

"Okay. I'll call you once I reach there."

----------------

Mike stood there as Marie's car stopped in front of him. He stepped in and guided her to his cabin.

As soon as they entered the cabin, he pulled her and started kissing her.

She hugged him and kissed him back.

Just in few seconds, both were naked and he started to fuck her on the floor.

She wrapped her legs around him tight and continued to kiss him.

"Hmmmm!! Yeaahhhhh!! Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" both groaned as they both had their orgasms.

"I missed you." he said with a long kiss.

"I missed you." She replied and kissed him back.

He started to thrust his cock again.

-THE END-

12