Accident on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, the design of the train's toilet was essentially a deep pit and forced Alyssa to go elbow deep in the void before hitting water. Pulling out the damp toilet paper, it dripped with a dirty combination of urine and feces but would have to do. Alyssa slapped the wad onto the lid and tried her best to remove the smears. Her boots were getting coated in her own waste as she walked around the bathroom, but the woman had little choice.

The toilet was as good as it was going to get and, grabbing another handful of toilet paper, Alyssa decided to move onto the floor. When she pulled on the paper, however, only a couple of squares came off in her hand before the roll was empty. Alyssa's heart went to her throat as she desperately looked around the bathroom for more toilet paper. Upon finding nothing, she realized that the two squares were all she had to clean up not only the bathroom but herself too.

The situation was quickly overwhelming, and Alyssa began to cry. There was no way she was going to be clean enough to leave the train without getting caught. As it was, her ass, thighs, vagina, and both hands were covered in feces. She thought about getting dressed and leaving the bathroom, but quickly realized it would be impossible without getting shit from her hands onto her clothes. Curling into a ball, she sat in the corner of the bathroom and wept.

That was, until, a knock at the door took her out of it. "Hello? Alyssa? Are you ok in there?" The voice was familiar, and Alyssa released it was Taylor, the train attendant who gave her food.

The realization that she had already been caught brought only more shame as Alyssa slowly rose to her feet. She wasn't sure what to do; staying silent seemed ideal but she also knew that she desperately needed help. So, working up all her courage, she responded, "No." Her voice wavered and was almost lost in the sounds from the train.

"If you unlock the door, I can come in and help you," Taylor replied.

Alyssa was locked in place, shaking as she tried to figure out what to do. "I can't let you in..." she sniffled, "I... It's... too messy... I had an accident."

"Yes... I know," Taylor whispered into the crack of the door, "At least, I assumed. Some people... there were some complaints. I saw you come back here and came to help. You're going to have to trust me, Alyssa."

Closing her eyes, Alyssa slid the latch to the left and unlocked the bathroom, "ok..."

With the door unlocked, Taylor opened it as little as possible and slipped inside. Immediately upon entering, her face scrunched as she inhaled the full stench for the first time. But, for Alyssa's sake, she tried to hide it. "It's ok, it happens to the best of us," Taylor tried to calm down the woman as she took in the state of the bathroom. "I figured there would be a mess, so I brought some paper towels and wipes."

"I feel like a child," Alyssa grabbed the roll from Taylor and ripped off a few paper towels. Dropping them onto the floor, she soaked up the pool of waste and dropped the dirtied towels into the toilet. "Thanks, for helping. I know it's gross."

"It's the least I can do," Taylor smiled, "Especially after I gave you that sandwich. I guess it wasn't good after all."

Alyssa was confused at first before realizing that Taylor thought the sandwich was the cause of her accident. She thought about telling the truth but decided against it. Besides, it was likely better for Taylor that she didn't know the real reason for Alyssa's mess. "Uh, yeah... the sandwich," she replied, trying not to give anything away.

Working together, the two girls managed to clean up the bathroom the best they could with the paper towels. Alyssa used the wipes on herself and eventually cleaned off most of the scat that was on her skin. She tossed her underwear and spandex pants in a bag Taylor grabbed and put her jeans back on without anything under them.

Taylor said that the cleaning crew would deal with the rest after the train stopped for the night so, reluctantly, Alyssa returned to her seat. Seeing Alyssa was still nervous, however, Taylor sat beside her for the rest of the trip. All things considered; Alyssa thought her first big public mess went relatively well when she got off at her stop. She was sure to try it again, but next time planned on putting more thought into the clean-up stage.

The End


12