Accidental Camgirl

Story Info
Hannah learns to keep her camera off for online classes.
3.9k words
4.58
28.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah couldn't wait for in-person classes to resume. She was excited about returning to campus after being cooped up back in her hometown with her parents, separated from all her friends at university.

She hadn't minded Zoom classes all that much, especially after her friend Vanessa had shown her the feature "hide self view." She didn't like looking at her own image in her webcam. It didn't exactly flatter her pale, freckled complexion. When her mind had wandered during class, her eyes would drift to her own small square, and she would internally critique her round cheeks, her high forehead, her nearly invisible light-blonde eyebrows, her thin lips, and her red hair in its messy bun. She would wonder if she would ever look old enough to get into a bar without being carded.

She had taken to having Zoom calls with her friends outside of class, as well. She and her two closest friends, Vanessa and Joshua, would convene on a group video call on the odd Friday night to catch up. Joshua had a Zoom license, so the three friends could talk to their hearts' content without being cut off by the 40-minute time limit imposed on the free version.

It always brightened Hannah's day to see her two friends, albeit virtually. They would swap stories of what they had been doing to pass the seemingly endless hours in lockdown, share gossip about their classmates, and just muse on life experiences and philosophies, the way they used to do in the common room until the wee hours of the morning.

Hannah's mood buoyed as soon as she joined the call. There was Vanessa looking as beautiful as always: her brown eyes twinkling out from below her curls, her delicate features brightening into a radiant smile. "Good to see you, Hannah!" she chimed. There was Joshua, wearing the thick-framed coke-bottle glasses he wore after he had taken his contacts out, looking slightly tawnier than she remembered, but with the same no-nonsense short-back-and-sides haircut. He was sitting in what appeared to be an immaculate bedroom, a sagging bookshelf visible off to one corner.

Joshua was a sweet, quiet boy who seemed younger than his nineteen years. He had lived on the same hallway as Hannah and Vanessa Freshman year, and the two girls had made efforts to include the reclusive young man when they went to the dining hall for meals. He soon felt comfortable enough to come out of his shell with the two of them, and the discovered him to be whip-smart and gifted with a wry sense of humor. He had been spending more time outdoors since returning home.

"My mom keeps yelling at me to wear more sunscreen," he told the girls. "She says I don't even look Taiwanese anymore. I guess I do look kinda Filipino..."

The girls laughed. "Well, let me know if you wanna use any of the whitening cream my mom's always giving me," Vanessa chimed. "I told her 'No, way, why are Dominicans so into whitening cream, even after we saw what it did to Sammy Sosa?'"

"I can't exactly relate," said Hannah, sheepishly. "I'm about as white as they come."

"Hey, Vanessa, you should give the whitening cream to Hannah. Maybe it'll make her turn invisible!"

The three friends chuckled, Joshua hardest of all.

"Why don't you try getting some sun?" Vanessa suggested. "I mean, use some sunscreen, of course."

"Well, I would," said Hannah, not quite sure how to say what was on her mind, "but my bathing suit... It doesn't, uh, fit me anymore."

"Really? You don't look like you've gained weight," said Vanessa.

"Well, I can assure you, I have." said Hannah, her face reddening as she looked down at her desk.

"I've gotta go," said Joshua, "but I'll leave the meeting open so you two can talk about girl stuff."

The girls bade Joshua a good night as he turned off his webcam and mic.

"Well, that's a first!" said Vanessa, "Usually Joshua will stay on the line for as long as humanly possible when you're on the call!"

"Oh, stop it, he does not have a crush on me." Hannah retorted. Vanessa had frequently teased her about the way Josh would fawn over her. At this point, it felt more like a running joke.

Vanessa regaled Hannah with some tales of her online dating misadventures, some of which Joshua would not have been able to handle. Whenever Vanessa or Hannah spoke openly about their sex lives, he would turn bright crimson and look anywhere but at the faces of his two friends. Vanessa joked that he looked like an eighth-grade boy who'd been dragged into a lingerie store by his older sister.

"Suffice it to say, the Passport feature has allowed me to discover that there truly are douchebags all over the world."

Hannah laughed. "And that dick pics are universal."

Vanessa grinned wryly, "Well, we already knew that. Speaking of dirty pictures, you're not the only one who's having trouble fitting into her bathing suit. The only nudes I have are all at least 8 months old. Now I feel too fat to take any new ones.

Hannah's face grew serious. "Vanessa, I need to talk to you about this...bathing suit situation."

"It's not a big deal, Hannah! All of us put on a little weight in lockdown. What else is there to do?"

"It's not that--it's where I put on all the weight."

"Oh, did you finally grow a butt?" Vanessa teased.

"No," said Hannah with a roll of her eyes, "still just rockin' a tiny white girl butt. I'm carrying a lot of weight in my... In my chest."

Looking down abashedly, the swell of her nascent bust under her navy-blue sweatshirt filled half her field of vision.

"Wow, so you've... You've gone through, like, puberty?"

"I'm 20, Vanessa! I already went through puberty, so what gives?"

"I mean, I guess you're a late bloomer...You gotta let me see."

Hannah squirmed in her desk chair.

"Show me dem titties, girl!" Vanessa barked, in her best parody of a misogynist. Hannah laughed despite herself.

"Hold on a minute," Hannah replied. She felt extremely self-conscious about her breasts, even around Vanessa. She took a deep breath to compose herself before pulling her baggy sweatshirt over her head.

"See?" she said, sitting up a little straighter so as to get her chest into the frame. She arched her back slightly displaying her ample bust beneath the cotton t-shirt which had once fit with room to spare. The fabric was now stretched taught between her massive breasts, her normally light-pink nipples darkening as they responded to the night chill and hardened to points that poked through the thin material.

"Take your top off!" Vanessa rasped, continuing her impression of a strip club patron.

"Wait, I'm not wearing a bra. Hold on."

"Aw, c'mon, it's just me!"

"I'm shy!"

"Fair enough." Vanessa had said with a sigh.

In his bedroom, Joshua paused the video game he was playing. He had been unable to sleep, after all, even with the soothing sound of his two best friends' voices softly emanating from his laptop on his bedside table. He picked up his computer and placed it on his lap, sliding the cover over the lens cap as an extra precaution.

Hannah hadn't been bothering to wear bras due to the fact that she hardly ever met anybody in person, and it was just as well--she had grown out of her B-cups as her breasts had continued to swell to... well, whatever size they were now. All she knew was that they were verging on cartoonish in size. When she caught her reflection in a mirror, she would be reminded of the class clown in middle school putting two gator-skin dodgeballs up his shirt to pretend he had big boobies.

Now she reached into her wardrobe and retrieved one of her cutest bras, one that she was very disappointed to have grown out of. It was an electric-blue Victoria's Secret bra, with a little pink bow right on the sternum.

She lifted the hem of her t-shirt up to where her ribs met her bust, bracing herself for the discomfort of pulling the shirt over her plump, tender breasts. Her boobs lifted with her shirt and then tumbled out, one a split-second after the other and swung freely, slapping gently against one another from the momentum of the drop.

Hannah then wrapped the bra around her torso. She put the cups against her back so that she could fasten it at the front and then slide it around, a maneuver that had once posed her no difficulty.

Now, since her growth spurt, she had to carefully line the clasp up with the canyon between her pendulous breasts, or else she wouldn't be able to see what she was doing.

"Hey, I ain't got all day," came Vanessa's voice. "Hang on!" Hannah cried from out of frame, "I'm tryna wrestle my boobs into this damn bra."

Sliding the cups into position, Hannah threaded her slender arms under the straps and then tried to scoop each of her breasts into its cup. She went back to her desk and slid into frame.

Joshua's eyes bulged out of his head. He scrambled for his coke-bottle glasses and hurriedly put them back on, almost poking an eye out with a wayward stem. He couldn't believe that he was seeing Hannah in her bra. He couldn't believe WHAT he was seeing IN Hannah's bra. He would have killed to see Hannah in her underwear back when she had been a B-cup; he had had a crush on her since the second month of school. Now he began to feel his body temperature rise. He was tempted to click "record," but he knew the girls would notice.

Vanessa resumed her seat at her desk. She clasped the lever beneath the swivel chair to raise the seat, the better to show Vanessa her incongruously large bust. "OK, do you see what I'm talking about now?"

Vanessa was shocked. The unseen Joshua's mouth was agape. Hannah's breasts were huge. The soft flesh billowed out of the cups of her little blue bra wherever it could. Her pale breasts burst out the sides, towards Hannah's armpits. They burst out the top like freshly-leavened loaves from their pans. The bra looked to be at least two sizes too small. Joshua, squinting, could make out the edges of Hannah's light-pink areolas peering out into her prodigious cleavage. Vanessa gaped at her friend's chest, drinking it in. There was a gap between the straps of the straining bra and the domes of Hannah's breasts.

"OK," said Vanessa, "Correction. Those are not titties. Those are tits."

"What do I do?" whimpered Hannah, causing her huge bust to jiggle. "I've tried dieting, I've tried exercise, I've tried intermittent fasting..." She enumerated the measures she had taken on her fingers, gesticulating wildly at each attempt to thwart the growth of her balooning bosom. Her gestures sent shockwaves across her breasts, shaking her left nipple loose of containment. It was pale pink in color, about the size of a Snapple lid. If one looked closely--as Joshua was--one could see the areola puckering in the cold of Hannah's room, shrinking to the size of a beer bottle cap. He could see the darker-pink nub of Hannah's nipple protruding from her bra.

Joshua had a brainwave. He opened up the screen recorder software he had used to record himself playing PC games. He hit "record," feeling so horny he was almost nauseous. A pang of guilt struck him as he realized what he was doing: he was recording his friend without her knowledge or consent. Did that make him a bad person? That was a question for later.

"Hannah, listen. You're not fat," said Vanessa in a soothing voice. "You're just... stacked."

"But why now?"

"The Lord works in mysterious ways," said Vanessa. "I don't fully understand why you're so upset."

"I'm--well--deformed!" Hannah cried, palming her left breast and giving it a little shake before letting it drop back to her chest. The motion set her breast, with its exposed nipple, jiggling merrily once more, which sent her other breast swinging in solidarity. Now her right nipple emerged fully from the electric-blue brassiere. Hannah caught sight of her image inset in the upper corner next to Vanessa's pretty face, realizing that both of her nipples were now exposed.

She gasped as she reached her left hand across the wide expanse of her bust to clap it over her right nipple, then tried to cover her left nipple with her elbow. The pressure of her forearm forced the tops of her breasts even higher, nearly reaching Hannah's chin.

"I'm turning off my camera now," said Hannah. "Show's over."

"Awww, don't! You've nothing to be shy about!" Vanessa reassured her.

Joshua's prayers were answered. Hannah's camera remained on.

"They got so big so fast, Vanessa! I have stretch marks!"

"For real?" said Vanessa, "What have you been eating, gurl? I could use me some titties like those..."

"Oh, stop," said Hannah.

"I'm just saying, a lot of girls would be jealous of your figure. And besides, I don't see any stretch marks."

"Well, you can't, not when I'm wearing a bra." Hannah said. She swallowed nervously. "Wait a sec."

Hannah now fumbled with the clasp on her back, trying to use her image on the laptop screen to help her. She undid the clasp and disentangled her arms from the straps of the little blue bra. She held it in place with her hands as she considered backing out.

"Honey, you know your nipples are already showing, right? Just lemme see," crooned Vanessa.

Hannah looked down. Sure enough, she was holding her bra in such a way that the tops of both her areolas were half exposed. The bra hung from her erect nipples. She sighed and let it drop the rest of the way.

Joshua stopped breathing. Beads of sweat ran down his forehead. His mouth went dry. He was so erect that it hurt.

Hannah's pale breasts swung free above her desk. Her nipples, which sat high on the swells of her bosoms, were pink, with a rim of light brown around each areola. They didn't sag, but they wobbled and jiggled in response to even the most minute movements on Hannah's part.

Hannah gathered up her left breast in both hands and held it up to the camera. She pinched her nipple with her right hand and lifted up, showing the south face of the gargantuan tit to the webcam. Indeed, there were some faint, parallel lines in Hannah's skin, somehow even paler than the rest of her chest.

"Do you see?" Hannah asked.

"You should get some of that lotion pregnant ladies use. That should help with the stretch marks. And hey, look on the bright side: if you show a little cleavage, there's not a bouncer in town who'll card you at any of the bars."

"I don't think it's possible for me to show a little cleavage," said Hannah. She sat back, letting go of her nipple, letting her breast fall. It swung into the other boob, and the two gradually bobbled back into equilibrium. "There's nothing little about my boobs at the moment!" Hannah exclaimed. At this she palmed them upwards with both hands, sending them swinging and knocking anew.

Joshua was hypnotized. A wide circle of precum was forming on his boxers.

"Hannah, are your boobs big enough to..." Vanessa started, then thought better of it.

"Big enough to what?" Hannah wheedled.

"Are they big enough to, um, put in your mouth?" Vanessa asked, embarrassed at herself for asking such a question.

Hannah stared down at her tits for a moment, then back up at the camera. "That, um, hadn't occurred to me."

Without any further thought, she cupped her hands beneath her breasts and held them aloft, pooling them below her collarbone. They were well within reach. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and looked to her webcam for encouragement.

"Do it!" Vanessa goaded. "For science!"

Hannah held up her left nipple, stuck out her tongue, and flicked it back and forth. It so good that she closed her eyes involuntarily. She raised the other nipple to her chin, flicked it with her tongue, and then latched her thin lips onto it.

Realizing she had quite forgotten herself, she dropped her breasts once more, letting them bounce and jiggle back to their regular position, her pink nipples now glistening with her own saliva.

"I wish I could do that!" Vanessa said, only somewhat teasingly. "I've gotta go, Hannah. It's late. See you in class tomorrow. Get yourself some lotion!"

"I will do, g'night."

Joshua stayed on the line as long as humanly possible, as was his wont. The girls logged off, he clicked "end meeting," then hit "stop" on his screen recorder software.

He watched it all the way from where he had begun recording. Then he watched it again. On his third viewing, despite not using his hands, he felt hot jizz seeping into his boxer briefs.

Hannah lay back on her bed. Her breasts pooled out on either side of her chest, the sides resting on her upper arms.

She thought about what Vanessa had said about bouncers, as she toyed with her nipples absentmindedly. She had only seen her growth spurt as an unfortunate--and freakish--medical condition, but Vanessa thought that her giant chest was something to be considered...sexy. Could that really be so?

The next morning, Hannah stood topless in front of her full-length mirror. She looked at herself appraisingly. She thought her breasts were far too big on her delicate frame, but she had to admit that they were rather shapely. They were floppy, yes, not firm like they had been before. But they weren't saggy. Sure, they swung a bit lower when they weren't packed into one of her undersized bras, but her light-brown nipples stood rather high on the slopes. They weren't pointing downwards, like udders; rather, they pointed slightly upwards out of her pale flesh. "Like ski-jumps," Hannah thought to herself, tracing a finger down from her collarbone and up off her nipple. "Wheee!" she said under her breath.

Hannah bought a bottle of lotion at the pharmacy the next morning, then brought the bag up to her room with her. She had some reading to do before Art History--a course she and Vanessa were both enrolled in--so she sat at her desk, thoroughly absorbed in a text about renaissance fresco painting. As she was about to join the lecture online, a text came through from Vanessa.

"Hey, how are you?" "OK," Hannah replied. "Got the lotion, btw. So glad you taught me about 'Hide self view,' now I don't have to stare at my giant forehead for an hour and a half!"

"You don't have a giant forehead," Vanessa wrote back, "you have a fivehead."

Hannah rolled her eyes, then logged into the class. The professor, a middle-aged academic named Dr. Crake, gave a short lecture and then randomly assigned the students to breakout rooms for small group discussions. Hannah's group was not very enthusiastic. The breakout room was composed almost entirely of the guys who were taking the class to fulfill their depth and breadth requirements, the ones whose cameras were always turned off. It seemed none of the boys in the breakout room had done the reading, so the discussion was short and stilted. The group remained in the breakout room in silence with their mics muted as they waited for the professor to close the breakout rooms and bring them back to the main session.

Hannah grew bored. She noticed the bottle of lotion in a bag next to her desk. "Well, now is as good a time as any, I suppose," thought Hannah, and she hefted the bottle onto her desk.

She unzipped her oversized hoodie and shrugged it off her shoulders. Today she wore a conservative button-down blouse--or rather, a blouse that would have been quite modest but for the fact that Hannah's massive breasts were straining against the buttons. A gap between the second and third buttons was big enough to expose Hannah's cleavage--and the little pink bow at the front of her bra--to public view. Hence the loose hoody.

Hannah undid each button on her blouse, one at a time, exposing her little blue bra, her big pale breasts bulging out of it the way they had the previous night, her areolas winking over the cups.

She reached behind her to unclasp the bra, a sudden release of tension. It hung limp, away from her gorgeous breasts. She pushed the straps down her arms and breathed a sigh of relief. She was so much more comfortable without the bra cutting into her.

12