Accidental Camgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unlocked the pump on the bottle of lotion and squirted some into her palm, then rubbed her palms together briefly, before slathering the lotion onto her chest below her collarbones.

She slowly worked the lotion down her chest, lower and lower, and onto her breasts. Her nipples hardened when she ran her hands across them, sending an unexpected frisson of pleasure. She gently pinched each nipple before applying more lotion to her palms and rubbing it into the underside of each of her 'tits,' as she had begun to think of them.

It felt nice. Hannah applied yet another dollop of lotion to her palms and then pushed her breasts together. She closed her eyes blissfully as she ran each of her fingers over each nipple, up and down, up and down.

A text message jarred her from her reverie. When she saw it on her lockscreen, her blood ran cold. It was from Vanessa, and it read "YOUR CAMERA IS ON."

Hannah clapped her small hands over her nipples, squishing her breasts towards her chest and froze. She had forgotten that she'd used "hide self view." She couldn't see herself on the screen, but all of her classmates in the breakout room could.

But Vanessa wasn't in her breakout room. Which meant...

The professor had closed the breakout rooms. She was in the main session, topless, with nothing but her hands covering her nipples.

She still wasn't thinking straight. She let go of her right nipple, but didn't think to reach over and cover it with her left hand. Her right breast, completely exposed, bobbled there in plain view, glistening with the sheen of lotion Hannah had just lovingly applied to it. Her right hand scrabbled for her mouse. She found it, then frantically clicked the camera icon at the bottom of her screen.

She raised her hands to her temples, questions running through her mind. Who had seen? How many people were in this lecture? Waves of palpable humiliation radiated down her bare spine. A heavy knot of shame formed in her stomach. Tears began to form in her eyes.

Another text message rang through. Vanessa. "NOPE STILL ON."

Hannah puzzled for a moment, then realized. In her haste, she had turned her camera off, then on again. She slid the lens cap over the webcam with a trembling hand.

She looked down at the dashboard. Her heart sank as she read "94 participants." Almost a hundred people had just seen her, half-naked, rubbing lotion onto her voluptuous breasts.

12