Accidental Change

Story Info
Charlie didn't think that pill would do this.
11.2k words
4.76
31.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,564 Followers

I've done several stories around pills that change gender. I did some slightly different things with this, though it is basically the same idea.

*********************************************

My friend Brad and I were both seriously nerdy virgins. I'm Charlie and we were both 18 and wishing we could find some girl who would help us lose our virginity. Brad and I hung out together a lot, particularly since neither of us had a lot of other friends. We had just graduated high school and were chilling for the summer before starting college in the fall.

We both bitched a lot about how none of the girls we knew would even give us the time of day, much less let us into their panties. It sucks to be a virgin at 18, but neither of us was particularly handsome, nor were we ripped or wealthy. I kind of resigned myself to a celibate life, at least until I had a decent job and some money, and that would not be soon.

One day, when I saw Brad, he seemed excited and told me he knew how each of us could manage to have sex with a girl.

"What? You found some chick who is that desperate?"

"In a way."

"What kind of way?"

"There's pills."

"And those pills will turn us into wealthy handsome guys?"

"The pills will turn a guy into a chick for 48 hours."

"How the fuck does that help?"

"Simple -- one of us is a girl one weekend, letting the other fuck her, then the next weekend we switch and the other guy is the girl."

"I have to become a girl and let you fuck me?"

"And I'll be a girl and let you fuck me."

"That is seriously fucked up, Brad."

"It's just for 48 hours, and we each take turns."

"I'm not gay. I don't want to stick my dick in a guy or have a guy stick his dick in me."

"There's nothing gay about it. The one who takes the pill will be female, with boobs and a pussy."

"I'd feel weird having you fuck me, even if I had a cunt."

"Do you know any other way we're gonna lose our v-card?"

"How do you get those pills?"

"My brother gets them. I have one now and can get another one for next weekend."

Brad's parents often went out of town on weekends. They seemed to be trying to rekindle their romance. His only sibling was his brother who was out of town much of the time, usually only coming home a few days a week. We were likely to have his house to ourselves both weekends. I still was not very happy about the whole idea.

"So, Brad, you gonna take the first pill?"

"Since I'm getting the pills, you should take it first."

"No dice."

"Then what if we draw cards? Low card takes it first, high card takes it next week."

"How can I be sure you won't flake out on me, if I have to go first?"

"Charlie, you're my only real friend. I wouldn't do that to you. Besides, I might have to go first."

"And you have that pill?

"Right here."

Brad produced a bottle with one pink pill in it. He set it down on the table in front of us and got a deck of cards. I was having serious second thoughts as he shuffled the cards repeatedly. After several shuffles, he set the deck down on the table and looked at me.

"So are you in?"

"And in 48 hours, the person who takes it goes back to being a guy?"

"That's what my brother told me."

I reached out, grabbed the deck and turned over the jack of diamonds. That's a reasonably high card, so I felt pretty good. Brad flipped a card, which turned out to be the queen of spades. My heart sunk. I didn't really want to do this, and now I was stuck being the first one to have to change.

"Best 2 out of 3?"

"Dude, you lost. Come on now."

"Look, I don't want you to kiss me."

"I suppose I could do that."

"And you can use my boobs and pussy, but not ass or mouth."

"Are you kidding?" I've been dying to stick my cock in a girl's pussy. If that's all I get, that's fine."

"And this is 48 hours?"

"Yeah, but it should be more than once in the 48 hours."

"How much did you have in mind?"

"You'll be a girl all weekend. Why can't we fuck all weekend?"

"Only if we have full turnaround next weekend."

"Agreed."

"And you damn sure better have another pill and take it then and let me fuck you."

"I swear to you."

"I still don't like it."

I called my mother to tell her I was staying at Brad's place this weekend. Even though Brad had stayed at our place before and I'd stayed there before, she was still dubious.

"I don't want to hear about any wild parties going on there."

"Mom, seriously, no one hangs with us, so how could we have wild parties?"

"You could still do drugs and alcohol and stuff."

"Nothing more than a couple of joints or a few beers."

"No girls coming over?"

"We can't get any girls to come over."

"Keep it that way."

"It'll just be the two of us hanging out, playing video games and watching the tube."

"When will you be back?"

"Probably Sunday evening."

"Just be good."

By the time I was done talking to my mother, Brad had the pill for me, along with a beer. I figured I really needed the beer if I was going to do this. I drank most of the beer and was beginning to get a buzz, since I seldom drank any alcohol. I took the pill from the package, and swallowed it with the rest of the beer. I sat back, waiting for it all, when Brad spoke.

"You should take off your clothes, so we can both see what happens."

If I hadn't been a little drunk, I'd have realized that he also wanted me naked so he could fuck me once I had changed. Instead I pulled off my tee shirt as I started to feel tingles running through my body. I stood up and dropped my jeans and boxers to the floor and stepped out of them. Brad quickly got me another beer, and I began to drink it as I felt the changes rippling through me.

It didn't really hurt, but felt like parts of me were being stretched, while others were squeezed. I could see my waist narrow as my hips widened, then watched as my cock and balls shrunk and pulled into my body. I reached down and felt what I came to learn were labia as I felt things pulling even deeper down there. My nipples got larger and my boobs began to grow.

I began to wish I had not agreed to this and was sorry that the pill actually worked. It was too late then and I knew I was going to be stuck this way for 48 hours. I also knew that I would have Brad fucking me and playing with my titties. I wondered if somehow he had rigged the cards so I would have to be the one to go first. I hated to think my friend would do that, but sex makes people go crazy.

I looked to see Brad staring at me -- at my breasts and my pussy and there was almost a feral look in his eyes. I could still feel the changes rippling through my body and knew I was not where I'd be for most of the 48 hours, but I felt some wetness in my developing pussy as Brad stared at my naked body. He leaned toward me and licked his lips before speaking.

"Damn, you make a really cute girl."

"Like I've wanted someone to tell me I'm a cute girl."

"We had a deal, and I'm ready to start to collect."

"I can tell I'm not done down there yet."

"Your boobs look ready though."

With that, Brad moved over and put his hands on my brand new titties. I was shocked and couldn't even speak as he began to maul them.

"You need to do that sweetly and gently."

"Damn, I wish I could kiss you."

"Kiss my boobs instead."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that, I don't know. Before I could think or speak further, he had his lips wrapped around one of my nipples. He more gently caressed the other mammary, while he kissed the one. I was shocked at how it felt. I had touched my chest as a guy and it felt nothing like what was happening to me now.

Brad sucked on the one nipple and bit it lightly. It felt good and I agreed to it, but I hated having boobs and having Brad doing things to them. I also knew that my changes were nearly done and pretty soon, he'd be sticking his cock in the pussy I now had. I mentally kicked myself for ever agreeing to this. Sure I wanted to lose my v-card, but as a guy, not as a girl.

Brad kept sucking on my breasts and his hand snuck down between my legs. I tried to close my legs to keep his hand out, but he had both his legs between mine, keeping them far apart. Why did I ever agree to be a girl and let him fuck me? He ran his fingers down my pussy lips and snuck a finger in me. I whined, not that it mattered to him, and he put his finger even farther in.

He switched tits and began to orally assault the other one while finger fucking me. It was almost a shock, since half an hour before I'd been a normal guy with dick, balls, and no breasts. Now I was a naked girl with the guy who I had thought of as my best friend touching me sexually. I wasn't gay, and didn't want sex with guys, but I had Brad using me.

I felt a heat building up in my body, like nothing I'd ever felt before. I didn't understand until it broke and I had my first orgasm as a woman. I don't think I passed out, but I was definitely out of it as the pleasure rippled through my body. As my awareness returned, I found Brad was naked and ranged over me with my legs spread and his hard cock heading toward my pussy.

He entered me with a single thrust, which broke the hymen I seemed to have and got him all the way in me. I cried out in pain and made him pause before continuing. He paused, though not as long as I would have liked. He had his prick in a cunt and he wanted to pound it as hard and fast as he could. My pain turned to pleasure, but I wished he had been more gentle about it all.

He brought his face close to mine as though he was going to kiss me and I turned away. I might have a woman's body, but I still felt like a man. I agreed to let him fuck me, but I didn't want anything romantic or loving about it. He quickly got into a rhythm and moved deeply in and nearly out of me. I could hear him start to breathe harder and he thrust deeply into me.

He moaned and I could feel his dick twitching inside my nether parts and knew he was cumming in me. That was pretty much what I had expected, but I still was surprised that he came so quickly. He seemed to lose some control over his body and I felt his entire body weight lying on me as his balls emptied themselves in my cunt.

He seemed out of it for a minute or so before he recovered and lifted up somewhat. He still kept his softening member inside me. He was clearly enjoying having his cock in a pussy and in no hurry for it to end. He looked at me and smiled and shook his head before having a short sharp laugh. I could feel him push his hips forward even as his prick continued to soften.

"Damn, Charlie, that was fucking fantastic."

"Fantastic for you, but it hurt me when you broke my hymen."

"I guess I should have realized you'd be a virgin when it changed you."

"So now you've gotten what you wanted. Are you satisfied?"

"You're gonna be a girl for 48 hours and we have the house to ourselves. We can do this a lot more than once."

"So you want to fuck me again?"

"Hell, yeah."

His dick, which had been getting softer began to get harder again. Brad kind of wiggled and got it back deeper in me. I had not only just been fucked, I was about to be fucked again before I had really recovered from the first time. He sighed and pushed his hips forward and I could tell he was about as hard as he'd been just a few minutes earlier.

So I guess teen guys can have a fast recovery time -- at least Brad seemed to have. He started a bit slower, since he was not quite at full hardness. There was a slower and gentler movement, which actually felt far better than it had felt the first time. He had been in such a hurry to lose his virginity then that he rushed it.

It felt good last time, after the pain subsided, but felt better this time. Still, here I was in a female body, being fucked for the second time in a very short period of time. Since he was less frantic, it was so much better, but I didn't really want to enjoy being fucked as a woman. I had 48 hours of this to come. What else was I supposed to do? I couldn't go home like this.

Brad grabbed my wrists as he continued his assault on my snatch. He held them, then leaned down to try to kiss me again. I turned my head away from him, so he tried to follow and kiss me as I had my face to the side. I turned my head the other way, getting my face away from his attempt to kiss me. Instead of kissing my lips, he kissed my ear and my neck, even biting the neck, likely leaving a hickey.

"I never expected to have a girl refuse to kiss me while we're fucking."

"I'm Charlie -- a guy in a girl's body, and I told you I didn't want to be kissed."

"Not even by a guy who has his cock balls deep in your cunt?"

"I agreed to do this, and you're making me regret it. I like girls -- I'm not into guys at all."

"You can't tell me you're not enjoying it."

"Just wait, bitch. Your turn will come next week. We'll see how much you like it."

"That's next week, and I'm just interested in right now."

Brad began fucking me even faster and harder. I felt the heat building up in me again and I didn't want it. Damn it, in spite of the drug, I was a man and didn't want pleasure from having a pussy and being fucked. It was happening though, regardless of what I wanted and I felt my orgasm hit me about the time he unloaded deep in my cunt again.

I gasped, as he collapsed on top of me. He lay there for a minute or two before he rolled off. He was smiling as broadly as I'd ever seen anyone smile. He reached out and began to stroke my boob -- the one nearest to him. I regretted telling him he could use my titties and my pussy, because he seemed to be making a lot more use of that than I'd expected.

"Damn, Charlie, that was fucking fantastic."

"It certainly was fucking."

"You can't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"You got what you wanted."

"Luck of the draw -- it could have been you fucking me."

"But it wasn't."

"We've still got the rest of the weekend for more fun."

"How many times do you intend to cum in my pussy?"

"Would you rather I use your ass or mouth?"

"Fuck, no!"

"You said I could use your boobs and cunt, and I plan to."

"I don't want to spend the whole weekend naked and being fucked."

"Like you wouldn't have done that if I had been the girl."

"I'm hungry and need something to eat -- and not your cock."

Brad ordered a pizza for delivery and I put my clothes back on. I did go to the bathroom, peed, and cleaned up a bit of mess around my pussy before dressing. The clothes didn't fit quite so well anymore, and my breasts were pretty apparent in my tee shirt. I didn't have a bra to hold them and wasn't sure I wanted to wear a bra anyhow.

It was pretty obvious that Brad was unhappy about the fact that I put clothes on. Still, he had already gotten to fuck me twice and lose his virginity. From my standpoint, he had little reason to be unhappy. The pizza arrived, though it came while Brad was in the bathroom, so I answered the door. It was pretty clear that the pizza delivery guy thought I was pretty hot.

I could tell that my nipples were obvious under my tee shirt, which fit more snugly than I might have liked. I might not have liked it but the pizza guy certainly did. I paid for the pizza and he told me that I didn't need to give him a tip, though he said he would not turn down a kiss as a tip. I told him my boyfriend was in the other room and wouldn't approve of me kissing him.

I just used that as an excuse. I didn't want to think of Brad as a boyfriend, but I sure didn't want to start kissing guys. The pizza guy gave me a mock pout, then smiled and said he hoped to see a lot more of me. He had already seen about as much of me as I wanted him to see, maybe more. He left and I took the pizza to the living room as Brad came out of the bathroom.

Brad got us each a beer, not that I wanted to drink much. I told him that this beer would be my last for tonight, and he seemed disappointed. I guess he was hoping to get me drunk and get me to do even more than I'd already done. Brad put a movie on TV as we ate our pizza and drank our beer. Brad finished his beer and went to get another and came back with two.

"Those are both for you, because I told you I'm not drinking anymore tonight."

"Come on, Charlie -- loosen up a bit. There's no one here but us."

"I'm already loose enough."

He had not opened them both, so he took the second one back to the fridge. Once we were done eating, he wanted to cuddle with me on the sofa.

"Brad, my body may be female, but my mind is still male. I don't want to cuddle with any guy -- not you and not anyone else either."

"Damn, you're taking half the fun out of it."

"It may be fun for you, but it ain't so much for me."

"You said we could fuck."

"We did -- twice already, and somehow I don't think I'll get away without doing it again."

"How about now?"

"How about we watch the movie and save the sex for later."

"I'll remember this when it's my turn to be the girl."

"Like you're not going to get plenty before I change back."

We watched the rest of the movie and played some video games before it got late. Brad fucked me once more before we went to sleep. He wanted to spoon me, but I told him we weren't doing that. We shared his bed, but I got as far from him in the bed as I could, then turned to face him, because I knew otherwise that he would have spooned me.

.................................................................................

Brad fucked me several more times on Saturday, along with eating, watching movies, and playing games. Sunday was much the same and my poor pussy got quite a workout over that time. As Sunday evening approached, my 48 hours was nearing an end. I was really looking forward to changing back and becoming a guy again.

I had taken the pill about 6 pm, so as that approached I was anxiously awaiting my return to masculinity. Okay, I was hardly a model of masculinity, but at least I was male. We sat quietly in the living room, with me on a chair, while Brad sat on the sofa. He would have been happy to have me sit with him on the couch, at least until I changed back, but I didn't.

As the hour rolled around, I anticipated the strange tingling I'd felt when I changed before, but for some reason, I felt nothing. Not only did I not feel tingling, I didn't seem to be changing. I got nervous, but thought maybe I had the time off a bit or for some reason it was slightly delayed. We got a full hour past when I expected to change and still nothing had happened.

"What the fuck is going on? I was supposed to change back after 48 hours."

"I don't know, Charlie. That's what I was told."

"You need to figure out what the fuck went wrong and how to fix it."

"You know, since you're still a girl, we could have a little more fun while it lasts."

"Like hell we will. You've had your fun, now figure out how to reverse this."

The pill Brad had given me came from his brother, Jim. While we were arguing, Jim returned to the house. He walked in the living room, saw me and looked shocked.

"Hey bro, you actually managed to get a girl here? Who is she?"

"It's Charlie. He took one of your 48 hour pills, but it didn't reverse."

"You stupid cunts. I'm out of the 48 hours pills. All I had was one permanent one."

"Do you mean -- "

"Welcome to being a girl, Charlie. You might as well get used to it."

"Aren't there pills to go the other way?"

"The ones I can get don't work as well when you take the permanent ones. That's why folks who just want to walk on the wild side take the 48 hour ones."

"There's got to be something we can do."

"Yeah, you can learn to enjoy being a girl."

"I can't stay a girl."

"You don't have much choice, honey."

"But I'm a guy."

"Not anymore, you aren't."

"Brad, you shit, you did this deliberately."

"Charlie, I swear to god, I didn't."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,564 Followers