All Comments on 'Accidental Change'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Great story!!! Give me that pill. I’d wear the sluttiest clothes. The shortest skirts, the tightest jeans, and the highest heels. I’d want to attract every man and woman.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

Great story. Betting Brad will take the pill after seeing how things turned out for Charlie.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

This story did start much as any other pill change story.

But for Rachel to enter as she did and turn things around for Charlie was a great way to make this a love story rather than a bunch of messy sex BS.

I hope this author continues with Charlie's Buddy finding out how it is to be a female sex toy.

Not for vengeance, Just for the experience. Then for the two to have a get together, not for sex but to share their adventures.

Just for kicks, try putting faces to these two nerds as they begin their adventure. I thought Young Sheldon's brother Georgie fit the part of Charlie.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

WOW, superb story, very well written, 5 stars from me. Thank You

tz11138tz11138over 1 year ago

please continue this story. it was really well done and set up well for more

metroalmametroalmaover 1 year ago

Brad reminds me of a guy I used to know. Total shit, only useful purpose in life is to show how bad a male (hardly a man) can be. I like your work, suppose that says a lot about me LOL but I like your work.

Take care.

HayboysHayboysover 1 year ago

Yet another fantastic story by a very special Author who happens to be my favourite Author on this site Many Thanks Paul 5Stars all the way ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 1 year ago

I loved the story! A permanent pill to take would be for me! I would want to be a woman living the life! Charlie found out what a man can be after the change with his friend Brad living the sexual life of a woman but when the mom and Charlie were shopping for female clothes they met a school acquaintance, Rachel, knowing his accident asked Charlie to call her! The two became inseparable! I'm envious of the couple!

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

damn, Damn, DAMN! Wish those pills were on the market when I was younger but at my age they would probably turn me into a post-menopausal matron. Exciting idea worth a 5 star .......

YvelTwinYvelTwinabout 1 year ago

The beautiful thing about X-change pills is that once you take one, you are beautiful, no matter the direction of the change. It's a fantasy, so that is just fine, just like the hero in a fantasy romance novel always turns out to be a multi-millionaire. Really good story, and I love how you handled the transformation without the mental readjustment.

Yvel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found this to be the X-Change story that I like the most. It does have the usual nerds trying a pill but the way this took a turn was excellent. I wasn’t thrilled with the way Charlie’s father acted because in real life, that would most likely send her over the edge and she would be found dead so I am thrilled it is fantasy. You have an incredible talent for writing and an imagination that is a real gift. The things I have read of yours have been top notch 5 star quality so far and I look forward to reading and enjoying the rest of your musings. Thanks for the great reads.

L.Steele

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

Although I have read several x-change - mostly good - this one took a different direction, had more than one surprising turn and was also quite well written.

The most obvious difference was that only the body of Charlie changed, but not his mind set and his sexual preference of females. In

An interesting follow up to this story could be if Charlie’s former BFF Brad, turns into the type bi-guy who doesn’t think of himself as gay, but still prefers MTF Crossdressers to any actual females, particularly after losing his virginity to a guy he knows who now looks like a very hot chick!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Even though I’ve read literally hundreds of stories in Literotica I’ve never run into an x-change tale. If they’re all this good I’ll be an ardent fan. 5 stars!

Bill S.

robin48robin482 months ago

very cute.....pills available at Walmart? Asking for a friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous