Accidental Cock Sucker

Story Info
An accent in the dark and I find myself a cock sucker.
6.6k words
4.54
11.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

There are those who don't believe in accidents. They say that we place ourselves in those situations or places either purposely or subconsciously. Maybe we do. Who the fuck knows for sure.

I ask that because while I was where I wanted to be it was not why I was there when it happened.

I cannot deny that I'm happy it happened, even if by accident.

See? It was all so innocent, the way it happened. My wife and I were entertaining another couple. We'd invited them over to share our liquor, our weed, and our bed. Beth and Chet were long time friends. In fact, Cindy had slept with Chet and I with Beth before we met. So, it wasn't like something new was happening.

We were in our Cali-King naked as the day we were born. Chet was to my left, on the other side of my wife. Beth was on my right. I reached out to hold my wife when it happened.

It was dark, I was high, it was an accident that I grabbed Chet's cock. It took me a minute of exploration to realize what I had wrapped my hand around. I mean it can happen, you know, accidentally.

I was about to pull my hand away, but Chest grabbed my wrist as held my hand on his pussy slickened cock.

He too was high, and it was dark. "Damn baby, you ready for more already?" He said still holding my hand to his cock.

His comment stirred my wife out of her post-coital bliss. Reaching over to the nightstand, she turned on the light and everyone saw me holding Chet's cock. You can see how that might be accidental, right?

What happened next was no accident. "You ladies see what johnnie likes to do in the dark?" Chet asked our wives.

Well, that comment caused Beth to lean over me to see Chet holding my hand on his cock which by now was coming to life as he had me sliding my hand up and down the beautiful tool.

I didn't think it so beautiful then. That would come later as it and I became more familiar with each other.

"Maybe your husband would like to suck it, Cin. Has johnnie become a cock sucker?"

"Not that I know of. johnnie, are you a cock sucker?"

I blushed. "You know I'm not. I wouldn't do that."

"I think it would hot to watch you suck your buddy's cock, baby. What do you think Beth? Would you like to see johnnie suck his cock?"

""What about you, Chet. Want to make johnnie your cock sucker?"

Chet's yes made it unanimous. My protests fell on deaf ears as my hand worked its magic on Chet's cock. As the two women chanted "suck that cock, suck that cock," I discovered that Chet's cock was larger than mine. That was kind of exciting in a weird way.

I don't know when or how it happened, but I found myself on my knees between my pal's legs. He no longer held my wrist forcing my hand up and down his cock. I was doing that on my own. The chanting stopped when my other hand held his balls.

"Suck it baby. You know you want to," Cindy whispered in my ear with her breasts press against my side.

Beth moved to stand beside Chet. She too had her boobs pressed against my other side. "Suck his beautiful cock, johnnie," she hissed. I felt her hand pushing the back of my head. I could have resisted, should have resisted, but I didn't.

The room was quiet. The only noise was the buzzing in my head as I stuck out my tongue and licked my friend from his balls to the head of his cock. The taste was familiar. He'd just fucked my wife, so I knew that taste. After licking him a few more times, I'd worked up the courage to open my mouth and take just the large, flared head between my lips.

"Oh God, my husband is sucking a cock," Cindy gushed. I became aware that her face was very close on my left, Beth's face on my right. Both women had close ups of me sucking Chet's cock. Hearing my wife say aloud what I was doing turned me on. I swallowed more and more of my friend's cock. Deeper and deeper I took him in, stopping just before reaching my gag reflex.

I looked at my friend. Propped up on my pillow, I saw his perfect six-pack abs, his broad chest, the grin on his face. I closed my eyes and sucked his perfect cock.

"How's he doing, Chet?" Beth asked her husband.

"Great. If johnnie hasn't sucked cocks before now, then he's a natural cock sucker."

On my knees, bending over with his cock in my mouth, hearing my friend call me a cock sucker would be seared in my psyche forever. Cindy laughed, "Well, if johnnie is a natural cock sucker, at least he enjoys it. His dick is hard as it's ever been."

Cindy jerked my dick like she was milking a cow. Her firm grip pulled and pushed with a force that was more painful than pleasant. "Suck that cock, johnnie you sexy motherfucker. Suck it you fucking cock sucker."

Beth let go a slap on my raised bottom. "Suck," spank. "Suck," spank. She kept that up until her husband told her it was ruining my concentration. "Let johnnie suck my cock in peace ladies. Cut the shit, please."

For some reason I was grateful for my pal coming to rescue me from the abuse our wives were doling out on me. Maybe that's why I dipped my face down and jacked his cock while I mouthed his big balls.

"I love that, johnnie. Beth never kisses my balls."

Strange as it sounds, hearing my friend compliment me for doing things that his wife dislikes doing for him made me feel good.

I moved my mouth up the thick shaft, my lips following the fat vein to the crown before swallowing his cock again.

"God, johnnie. You are one hell of a cock sucker. I'm going to come, motherfucker. Suck it. Suck my cock, bitch. Aaahh ga, fuuucking faggot get it bitch."

Chet's hips rose and fell. His hands held my head. My hands went to his ass as he and I fucked my mouth until his balls gave up its reward. When he finished coming, he still kept me on his cock which leaked the last of his orgasm.

Suddenly my senses were overwhelmed with mixed emotions. I had the pride that comes with successfully completing a task that I thought would be difficult. But, at the same time, I had sucked a cock and there was a feeling of shame associated with performing a taboo act especially in front of the ladies.

I hopped off the bed and fled the room. First, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a stiff whiskey; 4 fingers, neat.

I swallowed the booze in one gulp and went to our sofa and cried.

Cindy came out first. "Baby, what's wrong? Don't cry, johnnie. It's okay baby."

I sniffed and croaked, "I sucked a cock. That's what's wrong."

"Oh, that," she said stifling a giggle. "What's the big deal? I mean you liked it, right? Chet liked it. Said it was the best blow job he ever had. That's not something to cry about, hon."

"Says you," I wailed.

"Christ, johnnie. You sucked a cock. So what? Who gives a fuck?"

"I do," I said through tears. "I didn't want to. You all made me do it."

My wife became defensive. "We made you suck a cock? How the hell did we make you suck a cock? Look you little dicked cock sucker, you were the one who took Chet's cock in your hand. We were teasing you. No one expected you to suck his cock. But suck it you did. We didn't force it in your mouth. We didn't hold you down so Chet could drain his balls in your cock sucking mouth. Bullshit. You wanted to suck his cock, you asshole. Live with it."

"How can I live with it with all of you knowing what I did?"

Cindy took a chill pill. "Baby boy, it's only sex. Besides, I'm proud of you for doing that."

"Proud? You're proud that I sucked Chet's cock?"

"Hellooo. Yes. I mean how many guys like you want to suck a nice fat cock but are too hung up on what people might think or say? You wanted to suck his cock and did it. That was very brave of you, johnnie."

I could see she was sincere about me being brave. I began to feel better. "Brave, huh?"

"That's right," Chet said coming out to join us with Beth. "I'd never have the nerve to do that, johnnie. Hey dude, eyes up here."

I'd been looking at his cock; the cock I sucked only moments ago. Blushing, I raised my line of vision to see he and Beth smiling. "Thanks, I guess," I told him.

"Not for nothing, johnnie, that was the best blow job ever. I can't wait for the next one."

I looked at him amazed that he'd think I'd do that again. I looked at Cindy and Beth. All eyes were on me waiting for my reaction. I was speechless, that was until my wife reached down and took my soft dick in her hand. Stroking me to life, she pressed her boobs against my arm. "It's okay babe. Tell you friend you'll be happy to suck his cock again. Go head, johnnie, tell him."

At that precise moment, my dick must have become attached to my mouth. As my erection grew, I heard myself tell Chet that, "It would be my pleasure."

The next day was Sunday; the day after the night before, as they say. Cindy had me go down on. Leading me into the bedroom, I lay between her thighs and lapped at her pussy. "Oh yeah, johnnie. Get in there deep, baby. Can you taste Chet? Can you, johnnie?"

I laughed at her humor. Looking up, I saw her holding her phone. I thought she was recording me eating her. But I heard Beth urging me to suck his cock and a loud spank before Chet told her to stop. "You, you recorded me? Why would you do that?"

"Because it makes me hot to watch you sucking a cock," she said impatiently pushing my face back into her gaping maw of a cunt.

I pulled against her hand. "Promise me right now that no one else will see what's on your phone."

"Okay, okay, God. No one will ever see you sucking a cock on my phone. I promise. Now come on and do what you do."

Satisfied, I went back to pleasing her. I brought her to two shattering orgasms before she pushed me away. "Enough, baby, enough," she panted.

When Cindy napped after her climaxes, I took her phone to the living room. Watching the video, my dick grew hard. I mean it didn't look so bad. His cock certainly didn't. And me kneeling with Beth visible over my back, it was quite erotic. I stroked my dick watching me blow Chet. I could see how eager I was when I placed my mouth on his balls and jacked that big cock.

"Fuck, was that a smile on my face when I moved my lips up the shaft before swallowing that beautiful cock?" I gasped, seeing me smiling up at Chet, his cock on my mouth. "I must have really liked it," I thought. "He sure looks like he was enjoying it. Maybe I did give him the best blow job he'd ever had."

I could tell when he was ready to cum. I hadn't seen the expression as I was engrossed in what I'd been doing. Now, see his eyes roll back before they scrunched closed, hearing him cursing me, calling me a faggot bitch, it was all too much. Watching my friend empty his balls in my mouth, I came with him, my sperm squirting high enough to hit me in my face.

Later, I would laugh at the irony of my cum landing on my face as Chest's cum was entering my face. At that moment, however, I had one of if not the best orgasms in my life.

I didn't mention what I'd done to my wife. I replaced her phone and crept back out of the bedroom.

I got a text from Chest the Monday after I sucked his cock. He wanted to meet at a regular bar for an after-work drink. I texted him back that I would be there.

I entered the bar and didn't see my friend sitting on any of the stools. I heard my name called and saw that Chet had taken a small table near the back of the establishment.

I went back wondering why he chose a table instead of our usual seats where we could watch Sports Center. There were only 2 chairs, both together and Chet was sitting in the one by the wall. He didn't let me move the vacant chair across from him. Instead, he patted the seat. "Sit here, johnnie. We can talk privately."

I sat beside my longtime friend knowing exactly what he wanted to talk about. I took the beer he bought for me and took a long draw and waited.

"Look man," he began. "About Saturday night. You know that doesn't change anything between us, right?"

"I hope not," I replied glad that he wasn't going to hold that blow job over my head.

"Let me ask you something, johnnie."

"Shoot. What's on your mind?"

"I wasn't kidding when I told you that was the best blow job I'd ever had. The problem is would you mind doing that again? Please?"

I looked at him to see if he was kidding. Instead of a smug grin, I saw that he was serious. "I'm sorry. I mean I'm glad you liked it and all, but I don't think I'll do that again."

"Damn, johnnie. When I remember how good it felt when you sucked on my balls. Man, the way to licked the slit and under the head. I saw you smiling as you ran your sexy mouth up and down my cock, johnnie. You liked it and I loved it."

I blushed knowing he'd seen that smile. "Yeah," I conceded. "I liked it. So what?"

"So what?" He repeated. He reached down on my lap and grabbed the erection I'd sprouted when listening to his description of how I sucked his cock. "You're hard. You got a boner just thinking about sucking my cock."

Once again, I didn't resist when he placed my hand where his cock was. I found my fingers clutching the fat, firm, and delicious cock through his trousers.

I looked around to see if anyone might be paying attention to us. No one seemed to notice. I squeezed his cock. "I can't, Chet. Please don't make me."

"I would never make you do anything you didn't want to, johnnie. I hope you know that."

"I do know that," I agreed. But holding his cock and remembering how nice it was to have it under my control, well, it was too much to resist.

Who can say why we do certain things that we'd normally never even consider?

I looked him in the eyes. "I know you wouldn't make me suck this beautiful cock again," I whispered as I unzipped his fly and reached in for his big cock. I had pulled his cock from his boxer shorts and slowly masturbated him.

"Please, johnnie," he begged. "Just one last time."

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on the commode in the men's room with Chet standing in front of me. I was holding his tight ass and sucking that wonderful cock with everything I had. In my mind, I was only doing a favor for a friend. My mouth was filled with his cock, and I found myself humming in satisfaction. This was no accident, and I made a promise to myself that it wouldn't be my last time with my friend.

"On yeah, bitch, that's good. That's my good cock sucker. Fuck, johnnie but you can suck a mean dick."

I pulled his cock from my mouth. Holding it straight up, I licked the length of the hot thick shaft while smiling up at him. "I bet you say that to all your cock suckers," I teased.

"Only to the best one," he smiled down at me and brushed the hair from my eyes. "Please tell me you like sucking me, johnnie."

Maybe I should never have told him I did enjoy it. Things might have turned out differently for me. But thinking about that now, I'm glad I told him I loved sucking his cock.

Hearing that, Chet pushed past my gag reflex. He allowed me to choke on his cock before I got used to it and learned how to swallow it into my throat and breath through my nose.

I'm not proud that I learned how to deep throat a long fat cock in a stall in a men's room. Neither am I ashamed. I had to learn it somewhere, right? One place is as good as any.

Chet fucked my face until I felt his balls tighten up and once again, I got to taste the essence of his manhood. I held on to his thighs listening to him call me a faggot cock sucking bitch and urging me to get it all, cunt."

There are some who may have been offended hearing your friend curse you and call you vile names. To me, the words he used as he emptied his balls in my mouth were proof that I'd done well by my friend. I knew he loved what I'd just given him and his calling me names was a source of pride for me.

He wiped his cock dry on my shirt which would later cause issues for me at home. Chet returned to our table leaving me in the stall to gather myself and dry my face.

We made plans to take our wives out for dinner Friday after work and parted company.

Which of you can predict the future? I can't. And who can foresee things like the domino effect? I didn't."

The four of us rode in Chet's car to dinner. Thankfully there was no talk about what happened Monday during dinner. It was after we ate that Chet thought to bring it up. My face burned with embarrassment hearing him brag how easy it was for me to suck his cock in that men's room. To his credit, he did mention that I was reluctant for a few minutes.

We were going back to our place, Chet driving. We rode over with he and Beth in front, Cindy and I in the back seats. but entering the car after dinner, Beth suggested Cin ride in back with her. "Let the boys ride together," she smiled at me.

We hadn't gone a block before Chet put his arm over my shoulder and pulled my head to his lap. "Dude, please," I protested.

He put his knee on the wheel to keep it steady and unzipped his pants. "Take it out, johnnie. You know you want it."

Almost as if on cue, the girls in back began chanting, "Suck that cock, suck that cock."

I rode the rest of the way home with his cock in my mouth which pleased Chet and the girls to no end. As for me, I found that position was less than comfortable. I kept hitting my head on the steering wheel.

I thought we were going to swap wives again when we got home but I was wrong.

The girls wanted to watch me doing what I do on the fabulous cock. So, kneeling naked over his prone body, I was doing what I do when Cindy or Beth, I couldn't see who, began to jack off my tell-tale hard on.

I'd been hard on the drive home, and it didn't take much for me to cum. The hand that got me off moved to Chet's cock and smeared my sperm over the shaft.

I heard the giggling as I licked and savored my own ejaculate.

I suckled my friend for a few more minutes when he stopped me. "Damn, johnnie, you do suck a mean cock, but I would like some pussy from these fine ladies. You don't mind, do you?"

With my dick soft as a tissue, all I could do was stand back as our wives knelt near the edge of the bed. Their asses high, Chet fucked one then the other. Back and forth, from his wife to mine, he fucked both women and all I could do was watch.

It was fascinating to be honest. His shiny cock bringing both women to multiple orgasms before he himself deposited his load in my wife. I can't remember seeing anything as sexy as him fucking both women simultaneously and pretty damned successfully too.

I wasn't surprised nor offended when he offered me his cock to clean afterwards. Nor was I offended when my wife had me clean her well fucked pussy either. Chet had cum in my mouth twice by then, so I was used to the tangy, almost salty taste of his sperm.

I had to admire my pal. Who of you reading has had their cock in three people in a single session? It was a magnificent performance.

Meeting my friend at a bar after work to bring comfort to his cock kind of became a regular thing. I'd blow him the men's room, his car, once in his office. I preferred his office because I could get naked first. There's something about being naked when kneeling before the man who is about to sodomize you that I find very arousing.

I honed my cock sucking skills with an eagerness that surprised even me. Sucking Chet's cock was deviant, perverted, and wonderfully erotic. So erotic that when he didn't call me to meet him, I called him.

Oh, the games people play. "Why do you want to meet me, johnnie?" He'd ask. "What do you have in mind? Are you calling me to ask if you can suck my cock again, johnnie?" Is that it?"

I was ashamed to admit that I was his cock sucker. But you must understand even though I don't, I found the shame, the indignity of asking him to let me be his cock sucker very arousing. I was surrendering to his cock and like a good submissive, I found it sexually exciting.

Cin was doing laundry one Sunday after I'd been servicing my friend for a couple weeks. She confronted me about a cum stain on my shirt. "You already know about that," I said hoping to ease the tension.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers
12