Accidental Cock Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers

"I thought it was a one-time thing, johnnie. I mean really. You sucked his cock in the bar again?"

"I did," I admitted walking away.

She let that subject drop with no further discussion. I thought I was out of trouble. But the dominos had begun to fall.

I got home Tuesday to find my wife and man who I'd learn was a co-worker of hers. A very large and handsome Black man, who favored the actor Delroy Lindo was seated in the recliner that is usually reserved for me. He was naked and a pillow was between his feet.

Cindy, who was still wearing her work outfit was seated across from her friend was smiling like a Chesire cat. "johnnie, this is Lanny. I was telling him how much Chet raves about how well you suck his cock and Lanny asked if you might be interested in sharing your talent with him."

I glanced back at the grinning Lanny and saw his long dark cock. "Fuck," I thought feeling my own dick begin to grow.

"I don't know this man and I'm not going to do it," I stated firmly.

Cindy rose from her seat and came over to me. Holding her phone, she smiled cutely. "You wouldn't want what I have here to get out now, would you, baby? If you can suck Chet in a men's room, you can give my friend the same attention in the comfort of your home. It's either that or I start sending a certain file to our friends and families."

The look in her eye told me she meant it. I looked at Lanny. "Be with you in a second sir," I said.

I must be sick in the head. The moment I saw that chocolate cock I knew I wanted it. I went to the bedroom and took off my clothes.

With my erection pointing the way, I went back to our guest. Kneeling on the pillow, I took his cock in my hand. Looking up at the handsome gentleman, I asked if this beauty had been in my wife. "No, son. Not yet anyway."

"I wouldn't cheat on you like you did on me," Cindy insisted.

Still holding the cock that would soon find release in my mouth, I turned to my wife. "I didn't cheat on you with Chet. We've all been together lots of times."

"Yeah together, all of us except for when you met him to suck his cock. I am going to let Lanny fuck me and you can watch, help even but I would never do anything like that without you there."

I apologized profusely until my wife was satisfied. "Okay, baby. I forgive you; now suck that cock for us."

Lanny kept his pubic hair trimmed closely. His cock hung down to nearly mid-thigh. I held it with both hands slowly caressing it and marveling at the contrast between my white hands and his Black cock. The scent emanating from his crotch was masculine, almost overpowering.

Raising his cock straight up, I began with Lanny as I did with Chet. My base instincts kicked in. I kissed his big churning balls. I pushed my face as far in his crotch as I could before running my lips and tongue up the dark hot shaft to that Portobello mushroom-like head. I pursed my lips over the gland and nursed on it as I jacked his cock gently with both hands.

"You weren't lying to me, Cindy. This boy knows his way around a cock."

"That's what his friend said. Chet said that johnnie sucked his cock better than anyone ever has. That's why I knew you'd like it."

"I do like the way your husband sucks my cock. Tell me, johnnie. Do you like sucking my cock, boy?"

Hearing him call me boy made me feel small, vulnerable even, and I wanted to please this big man more than anything. "Yes sir," I smiled as I rubbed his cock all over my face. "I love sucking your cock."

"Can I count on you to suck it again in the future, boy?"

"Oh God, yes sir, please," I moaned taking his cock in my mouth.

My jaws ached as I tried to swallow his whole cock. I wanted to make that sexy man happy. I wanted to own that big Black cock, to make it mine. I rose up and placed my hands on his knees. Plunging my face down on his cock, I took him as deeply as I could before coming back up and doing it over and over.

"Your boy is using my cock to fuck his face, Cindy. God damned faggot cock sucker, work it boy, Work my cock, faggot motherfucker."

Lanny's words of praise rained over me, affect me like nothing before. Sucking his big cock was different than me sucking Chet. With Chet I wanted to please him. With Lanny, I wanted to belong to this cock and the man it hung from.

The talk died down as my wife and her co-worker watched me suck that cock. I did more tricks on that cock than a monkey could do on 50 feet of vine. Alternating between his cock and his balls, there was no part of his crotch I hadn't had my lips and tongue on.

"I've had several white boy husbands who loved going down on my cock, Cindy but none were as talented as this white cock sucker. I see he's got a cute round ass. Wonder if he'd like me to make him my bitch?"

I heard myself squealing with his cock deep in my mouth as I came without touching myself. Hearing this man, this real man wanting to make me his bitch blew my mind and my wad. My sperm shot out of me like a cannon hitting the footrest of my recliner.

"Oh my God," I heard my wife shout. "He came, Lanny. My husband heard you say you might make him your bitch and he came. Maybe you should fuck him tonight instead of me."

"That wasn't the deal, missy. I'm gonna have my turn in that tight white pussy of yours as soon as I feed this faggot my first load. The second load is for you, baby girl."

I gathered myself and used my hands and mouth in unison to jack and suck his huge cock until my man was ready to reward me. "I'm gonna nut, bitch. Yeah, you faggot, motherfu... Ahhhhm gaaa, get it cunt, eat it all you cock sucking fuck."

I tried but I was not able to swallow all that pulsed from his balls. His thick seed dribbled out the sides of my mouth, running down the length of his cock. Pulse after savory pulse of sperm filled my tummy.

His orgasm done; I loved feeling his cock soften between my lips. I felt as though I achieved something special as I licked his cum from his cock and balls.

This was so different than with my friend. Chet would thank me after he came. In Lanny's case, it felt right when I pulled back, and still kneeling, I looked up at his satisfied smile. "Thank you, sir," I said reverently. "That was wonderful."

He chuckled, tussled my hair, and asked me to fix him a drink. "Scotch rocks, boy."

When I returned, he and Cindy were walking towards our bedroom. I followed them in. Lanny sipped his drink as I helped my wife out of her clothes. We'd done this type of thing with Chet and Beth, and a couple other good close couples. This was our first single man.

I watched her climb in beside the big man. She laid across his chest, her hand holding his still soft cock. "Come on over, boy. Help me get hard so I can fuck your wife."

I guess that should have stung but Cindy and I have enjoyed swapping and I have seen more than one guy enjoy her charms. This was no cuckold situation. But I do admit, with Cin being the only woman, it was different.

I moved between his legs and placed my mouth on his balls while my wife played with his cock. She moved her face from his chest to his cock. I moved mine from his balls up the shaft and met my wife in an open mouth tongue kiss that included the large head of Lanny's beautiful cock.

I could only imagine what we must have looked like. A 20 something white married couple worshipping that Black cock together. I still jack off remembering that first time with Lanny.

I looked up at our companion. Lanny was sitting up watching us. He was enjoying us both sucking and kissing his cock. Somehow, it seemed right for my wife and I to be paying homage to him and that magnificent tool.

Lanny announced that he was ready to fuck. "Hey, boy, would you like to put my cock in your wife?"

Never in the several times we had sex with another couple had it gotten so nasty, so deliciously down and dirty. I was getting hard already again. "Yes, sir. My pleasure."

Lanny chuckled again. Looking at my wife, he told her, "I don't know what gets into these white boys. Once they taste my Black cock, they'll do anything to suck it again."

"I know johnnie is quite the cock sucker, but I hope you save some of that sucking for me, Lanny," Cindy teased her co-worker.

I was kneeling at his side, holding his cock, waiting for him to get into position. I think he wanted me to hear the dialogue between he and my wife.

"Baby, after tonight, you'll want my cock any way you can get it. And you know what? Any time you want it, let old Lanny know."

"Right now, you big stud. Fuck me. Put that big Black cock in me and fuck me."

Cindy pulled her legs up to Lannys waist, her pussy wet and aromatic. I rubbed the head of his cock up and down her lips using a little pressure. Watching my wife's pussy take that cock was amazing. Lanny pushed in slowly, allowing Cindy to adjust. When he gave a final push that had him fully inside her, my wife's eyes opened wide.

"God damn, Lanny, your cock reaches places no one else has been."

"I know baby. Trust me, I know," he said looking down at her face.

That same face contorted as Lanny began fucking her. First, he was slow, almost too slow. Cindy urged him to fuck her faster. Lanny obliged her and thrust his hips back in forth, increasing in tempo. He had a side action at the same time he was pushing his cock in and pulling it out. It was like he was dancing in my wife's pussy.

Cindy's head turned back and forth. She blabbered in tongues which could be barely made out, urging Lanny to fuck her harder.

We had seen and enjoyed interracial movies before, but they were never as intense or as passionate as this night was. Lanny hoisted Cindy's legs and sped up his pace. His hips were like a jack hammer moving that fast as he took my wife places she'd never been before.

She screamed through multiple orgasms, her fingers clawing his back. Lanny never faltered, never slowed. He just kept fucking with long strokes.

Cindy was incoherent, in a state of bliss as I've never witnessed. It was all so beautiful, so darn sexy and I wasn't part of it but wanted to be.

I reached under Lanny and held his balls. They were wet with my wife's pussy juices. I heard Lanny sigh, "lick them, boy. Lick my balls."

Happy to be asked to join the fucking couple, I lay on my back between his knees and licked his scrotum as it passed over my face.

"Your faggot husband is sucking my nut, bitch."

Cindy mumbled something which was mostly gibberish as Lanny plowed her through another orgasm.

I climbed out from below him when he told her he was gonna fill her with his sperm. "I hope you ain't on the pill, girl. I want to plant a Black baby in your ass."

Thankfully, my wife was on the pill.

Lanny arched his back, threw his head back and roared through his climax pumping deep and hard. My wife came again with this big, beautiful man and in that moment, they were one.

When he finished, Cindy's legs lay flat on the bed. Lanny moved to her side with one half of his leg bent at the knee across Cindy's belly.

I kissed my wife who to this day has no memory of that kiss.

"Clean my balls, johnnie," Lanny ordered.

I moved so that I was facing his tight dark brown ass. His ball sac hung low under it. I squeezed my head between his thighs and lapped at the big balls tasting my wife on them. It was not at all unpleasant.

I licked his balls for several minutes as the couple rested. Suddenly I felt Lannys large hand on the back of my head pushing me up to his ass. This was something I hadn't expected.

With his hand holding me in place, I licked the crack between the cheeks of his ass. His hand pushed my face in tighter. Lick it good, boy. Suck my Black ass, boy."

I could say that this was accidental, but it wasn't. Lanny wanted me to eat his ass and I did. I did not do it for me, however. I did it because he wanted me to. My dick was so hard it hurt.

"Is he doing it?" I heard Cindy ask her man.

"Oh yeah baby. Your man is eating my ass like a champ."

Please don't laugh when I tell you that it was 5 days before she'd kiss me on the mouth again after that night.

Lanny had enough of humiliating me. He rolled over and directed me to clean his cock. I gladly tended to my new friend, happy to have his cock once more at my disposal.

"Damn, Lanny. I've never been fucked like that, ever."

"Are we gonna do it again sometime," he asked.

"Hell yeah. Let me know when you want my pussy, baby. Whenever, wherever."

"I'll hold you to that promise, girl."

I was slurping his soft cock like a baby suckles on a tit when I heard that. The whenever I kind of expected. She and I would discuss that wherever part thoroughly. but not right now. I had a job to do, and I enjoyed my work.

"That's enough. boy. Now do your wife."

And with that, Lanny unceremoniously pushed my face into my wife's well fucked gaping pussy. She laid back as Lanny leaned over her and while I sucked his seed from her pussy, they were making out. Cindy took his head in her hands. "I mean it, Lanny. This pussy is yours whenever you want it." Then she kissed him again.

Perhaps I should have worried, but I was too busy to be concerned with anything other than the pungent aroma of my wife's pussy and the thick spunk weeping from it.

Cindy and I still had our sex life, but it was different. She seemed disinterested in my dick which was no match for Lanny's cock. Allowing me to still have intercourse with her soon became a chore; something she really had no desire for.

As our sex life tapered, Lanny became a frequent flyer, so to speak. So frequent that Cindy had him over one night when Chet and Beth were visiting.

I should have seen it coming, but I didn't. Allowing my desire to suck cocks to take over my senses, I failed to notice that I was the odd man out when the four of them retired to the bedroom. I was relegated to cock sucker and fluffer, tasks for which I was well suited.

Tending to the men enthusiastically, I sealed my fate one night when Lanny, Beth and Chet were once more visiting. The ladies stood side by side, naked and ready to be fucked. Lanny and Chet stood together across the room from them. Cindy gave me a choice. Join she and Beth or suck the cocks.

Even I knew the ramifications of choosing to suck cocks. Lanny and the girls disappeared down the hall to our bedroom as I nursed Chet's cock to life.

I've been pussy-free ever since.

What had begun as an accident became more than a calling. Sucking cocks was now a way of life for me.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers
12