Accidental Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Strange?' He thought.

"Which floor?" The man asked before going off on a tangent.

"Let me check my key." Worthington said rifling through his pockets.

Cassy remained silent as she pushed for the second floor, more people got in ending the discussion. Worthington stepped out of the elevator with Cassy, the man in the fedora joined them smiling.

"Say friend, I'd love to introduce you to my wife!" He said.

Cassy went in the opposite direction not waiting for him. Worthington smiled at the offer, unsure how to let the man down.

"I forgot my luggage!" The man said in surprise! "My wife is going to kill me!"

He pushed the elevator button and was surprised when the door opened.

"Perhaps another time?" Worthington said.

"Yeah!" The man said, he tried to say his room number, but the door had closed.

Looking around Worthington didn't see Cassy anywhere!

'Now where did that minx get too!' He thought to himself moving down the hallway.

A door opened out into the hall way with a large blue eye looking at him, he could make out most of a female face. He approached it until the door closed.

Stopping in his tracks he was baffled!

The door re-opened revealing a very flushed Cassy.

"Come on in!" She declared.

Worthington took her into his arms to kiss her.

"That's a really long chain!" He remarked as she locked the door and replaced the chain.

Cassy mumbled something incoherent as they kissed moving towards the bed. Before they had reached it he had his shoes and shirt off; Cassy's dress came up and off to join the mess of garments, she had even stripped off her pearls! Worthington noticed however that she kept on her heels.

Underneath she wore a black push-up bra with matching black thong panties. Her stomach was flat, her skin was an even snow white all over with no tan lines. This didn't surprise Worthington, tanning opportunities were few in Seattle.

He swooped in to kiss the tops of her milk white breasts, she moaned in ecstasy under his touch. While he did this a hand snaked down from her bra tracing along her stomach, past her belly button to her lace thong.

Sliding his middle finger forwards between her legs he felt intense dampness. Cassy moaned as she held onto his shoulder for support.

Downstairs Bob was sweating profusely as he walked around the dance floor; he was having no success with finding his wife. He was truly torn, part of him wanted to see what they were doing as they were doing it. After all he could shut it down at any time with a blink of his eyes.

He also liked the idea of getting a long handjob, while his wife explained every second of her experience. The thought of going through with making this fantasy a reality had him hooked!

"Looking for the misses Bob?" Shouted a voice nearby.

Bob wheeled around to see his co-worker standing nearby. He decided to play it safe by remaining quiet.

"I saw her in the elevator, she had her back turned to me, women usually do that when they are all in a fuss." He said.

A variety of emotions slammed Bob, along with a host of questions. Did Cassy hook up with that man, or did she ditch him after being told via repeated blinks to stop?

"Uh, thanks." Bob said sullenly. "I'll go pay her a visit."

Regret filled him, although he tried to stop the encounter from happening, he also wanted to see his wife's face as she came repeatedly from another man! He had flinched at the crucial moment and ruined it all.

"Don't be so upset Bob." His co-worker said patting his shoulder. "Fights happen! Now go up there and tell her you love her!"

"Uh yeah... I'll do that." Bob replied.

"Hey, I saw that dancing guy!" He said.

Bob's face lit up at that piece of information, but he tried not to let his excitement show.

"I asked him to join us for drinks," he said, "he's a good dancer!"

Bob's attempts at being casual were not very good as he spoke. "Where did you see him?"

"Oh on the second floor, same as me, and you too I guess?" The man in the fedora said.

"What was he doing?" Bob said with a stomach full of butterflies.

"Oh... it seemed to me that he was tired and headed to bed." The man mused.

Bob's co-worker mumbled something about luggage, then with a friendly Pat on his shoulder he left. Bob stood dead still on the dancefloor debating whether to watch this life changing event take place, or to wait for his wife to tell him all about it later!

It also crossed Bob's mind that he had long ago decided that this was going to happen and he wouldn't try to stop it.

Upstairs Worthington could feel Cassy shaking in anticipation of what was to happen next. He'd seen it many times in white women, especially those who had been married for years. He even suspected that she'd cum a few times even though he had yet to penetrate her with his fingers, or anything else.

Taking the lead he pushed gently on her shoulder guiding her down to her knees. Cassy seemed to follow his directions without question as she knelt before him.

She seemed to be holding her breath as she started to undo his belt followed by the buttons of his jeans. When his penis sprang out she gasped loudly.

"Like it?" He asked from above.

"It's... the biggest I've ever seen...." She declared looking up at him with large deep blue eyes.

With one hand he held his mostly hard penis, the other he grabbed a fistful of hair to bring her closer to his tool.

"It ain't done growing yet." He stated.

Worthington closed his eyes as she gave a few curious licks before inserting his penis as far as possible into her skull. He wanted to face fuck her with all the power he was going to use on her pussy, but he knew how disastrous that would turn out to be, babes new to big cocks need time and practice.

Outside the room, Bob turned the knob to his door and got nothing! It was locked!

"Dang it!" He said under his breath!

He wasn't sure if he should bang on the door or not. He could hear faint noises like laughter and talking, interrupting the main event was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Tell me what you're doing." Came from the door.

Bob held his breath! It was happening! He put his ear to the door to hear more.

"It's so big!" Said a female voice Bob was certain belonged to his wife.

There was a muffled noise, Bob pushed his ear closer, his penis had grown so fast at her words that it hurt.

"Much bigger than my hus.... any other man I've been with." Said the female voice.

Bob's fists banged on the door with his before his mind made sense of it all! Did Cassy just deny his existence!

"Open up!" He yelled.

"Oh hey Bob!" Said a voice down the hall.

"Shit!" Cursed Bob as his luggage laden co-worker waved at him.

"Still fighting I see?" He said stopping to talk.

"Uh... yeah." Bob said embarrassed both at being in the hall, but also his aching erection in his pants that wouldn't relax.

The sensation Bob felt at that moment was akin going before a classroom of his peers sporting a woody. This unfortunately was no dream, and erection or not, he would see that man on Monday.

"So thick!" Said a voice faintly. "I so love black dicks!"

Bob felt so embarrassed and humiliated, it was as if he had peed his pants in public! His wife was blowing another man mere metres away, he was rock hard, all while his co-worker was standing, staring at him.

"I can't wait to get fucked by it." Said the female voice again.

His co-worker thankfully didn't seem to hear it, he murmured something encouraging, then kept going. When Bob was alone he decided he could take it no more! He kicked and pounded on the door with all his might!

"Let me in!" He roared loudly.

Exhausted by the exertion Bob sighed deeply, he was no big bad wolf, and their house of bricks was impregnable!

No foot steps could be heard, meaning they either didn't hear his feeble pleas, or didn't care. All that responded him was just soft laughter and moans.

"Dang it!" He declared in frustration as he looked down.

After all his shouting and pounding Bob was still sporting a boner, which had started to leak fluid. A small dark stain indicated that he was aroused more than he cared to admit!

"Oh yes, so good!" Said a voice in the room. "The best I've ever had."

Bob stormed down the hallway determined to find a way in!

Meanwhile Worthington had gripped a fistful of Cassy's black and red hair, he was straining to hold her back from his manhood. Her brow was beginning to produce sweat as she pushed towards his large dark brown penis.

"I want it!" Cassy declared, with her fingers interlocked behind her back.

"Not good enough." He said before stating, "I want you to beg for it!"

Looking down Worthington admired the sight below him. He could see the breast he'd exposed earlier with its pink nipple. Cassy was a hot mess ready to be fucked, but he wanted her to desire it with all her heart and soul.

"Please." She said politely as she stared at his one-eyed monster.

Washington's grip did not slacken.

"Pretty please..." Cassy asked sweet as sugar.

He still did not allow her access to her goal. His rigid penis swayed slightly in front of her face. Cassy however was determined!

"Please can I have a taste... please..." She begged.

Worthington allowed her head to move forward until her lips could feel the warmth of his penis just mere millimetres away. Cassy grunted in frustration then shot her tongue out to swirl around his cockhead.

"I want more!" Cassy mumbled as if she were in a dentist chair with her tongue stuck out.

Worthington's silence spoke volumes to the dick hungry woman.

"Please can I have more!" Cassy said sampling a drop of pre-cum that had appeared from his slit.

"Please...." Cassy begged in a sultry tone.

Nearby Bob was embarrassed beyond expression as he returned to his floor with a spare key in his hand! Having to explain why he couldn't just use his wife's key frustrated him to no end! Lying was not something he was comfortable with.

'You see, my wife is blowing a black man in our room and won't answer the door!' He thought to himself as he waited in the elevator.

Bob never thought himself a racist man, he was a good Christian, however the thought of his wife having such a forbidden liaison aroused him to no end!

Prior to stepping out of the elevator, Bob casually covered the stains on his trousers with his hands then stuck his out to look for nosey co-workers. Seeing the way clear he moved swiftly down the hall.

Standing before his door, key in hand Bob could hear Cassy's moans of pleasure! Excited that he wasn't too late he fumbled with the key for much too long before sliding it in.

Bob held as breath as he turned the door knob, he planned on walking in silently to take a seat in the corner. He didn't want to interrupt the show. He had played this over in his mind many times, both in the elevator and before. Often in his fantasies he'd participate in pleasing his wife; other times he'd sit, watch and masturbate.

"What!" He exclaimed when the door didn't open fully.

Bob was dumbfounded! The door chain had been put on to keep him out! His dreams seemed as sunk as the Edmund Fitzgerald!

The moans of his wife were louder and more real now that the door was partially opened. His erection had returned with a pain that demanded attention! The grunts from the other man were getting louder, it was as if something were going to happen.

Panic struck Bob like a paralysis shot from a ray gun! He couldn't make a sound or move in any way. Logic dictated that he could kick the door down, or reach inside the overly long chain to unlatch it. However logic no longer applied on this lopsided, backwards day!

Movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention and almost snapped him from his spell. Turning his head ever so slightly he could see a wall mirror... and his wife!

Cassy was clad in just her matching bra and panty set, with one of the cups pulled down to expose her breast. She was on her knees before the naked man that towered over her. She even still wore her heels!

He could see the man's muscles glistening from the sweat he was producing. Even in the mirror he could clearly distinguish the man's abs.

Bob was mesmerized as he realized what his bride of several years was doing on her knees. She had the giant man's penis in her mouth! The man grunted deeply as he withdrew it from his wife's skull.

Bob always saw himself as straight, whenever he was in the shower room at the golf club he didn't stare at other men. As this strangers cock slowly emerged from his wife's face, his jaw dropped at how large and thick it was!

When the entire giant snake was visible, Bob was struck with fear anew, he knew what was going to happen next!

The man stroked his penis three times before it vomited forth. Semen appeared from the tip and flew towards the woman Bob loved above all other women.

He couldn't blink or close his eyes as more and more cum was produced. If anything his eye zoomed into the mirror so he could see in greater detail the events as they unfolded.

Bob looked at his wife, it was obvious that she was experiencing something completely different than he was! There was no terror or shock in her eyes. She appeared surprised at first, then deeply excited.

As more and more cum landed on her face he could tell she went from excited to orgasmic! Her face and upper chest we red with her enjoyment.

He saw Cassy smile as the last of the sperm landed in her hair. Bob had never given a facial to her nor any other woman, and he was certain that this was a first for her as well.

"Ugh!" Grunted Bob in surprise.

Glancing down Bob was surprised to see that he too had cum! It was uncontrolled! He no longer could tell his body what to do!

He glanced down either end of the hallway to see that he was still alone. Embarrassment was not a strong enough a word to describe how he felt with his under wear filled with cum that still felt incredibly warm.

The irony that all three of them came at the same time was not lost on Bob. He sighed in frustration as he looked into the mirror again.

The large man didn't give her much of a break, Bob saw him lean down with a hand out to Cassy, he thought the two would share a cum-kiss, his heart thumped in anticipation! He had never imagined such a thing before!

However it was not to be. The light brown stranger helped her to her feet then turned her around. He could clearly see how her heels pushed out her tight ass and firm breasts.

Bob expected the man to go get a face cloth to clean his wife up, even when he pulled her thong down he assumed it was to wipe away the goo.

When he observed that the fellow was still hard he finally knew what was going to happen.

"That man is a beast!" Bob whispered to himself as he realized the man could cum then start having sex!

There was no lubricant, or spit to grease up that large penis. The brown man lined up his cock with his wife's vagina and pushed. Cassy moaned loud enough to shock Bob!

"Oooohhhh!!!!" Cassy moaned, "I don't think it'll fit! Oh!!!"

He looked down both sides of the hallway concerned that security had been alerted! The now cooling semen in his drawers made him feel more comfortable than the scene unfolding before him.

Cassy was bent over a table, with her ass stuck out, her heels were now a true asset, as they helped increase her height for the giant behind her. The man behind her pushed until she yelped then pulled back before pushing again.

Bob wondered what was happening! He was concerned which entrance that penis was being jammed into! They hadn't done anal before, but they also hadn't done facials, and yet it just happened.

The inch by inch progress continued as more and more phallus went into his spouse. The noises she made were pure primal bliss!

"Oh my god! It's so big!" She declared loudly.

Bob was astounded that this man had turned his semi-innocent wife into a moaning slut in such a short span of time! Possible anal sex, a facial, sex with a stranger, and most unusual of all sex with a black man!

WACK!!!

Bob snapped out of his day dreaming to see his wife's ass being spanked!

WACK!!!

'This was just one more item to add to the list of new things,' Bob thought to himself.

WACK!!!

"Oh god YES!!!!" Cried out Cassy as the man slapped on ass cheek, then after a few thrusts slapped the other!

The large red hand prints appeared on her petite ass cheek, each on clearly defined even from a distance. Soon they turned into a large red circle, Bob made a mental note to find the ice machine.

He didn't know if his heart could handle all these surprises! Although he was young and relatively fit, this was a great deal to experience in one evening.

"What if... they are not having anal sex?" Bob mumbled aloud.

He gasped for the tenth time that hour as he prayed his not-so-innocent wife had taken the pill that day! He didn't want to wait nine months to find that her egg had been fertilized by another rooster!

He could only imagine the strain going on inside Cassy's love canal! He was of average penis size, and he found her vagina had always been tight! That monster of a man behind her must be stretching her pussy to its limit!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Moaned Cassy.

Bob shut his eyes to work on his breathing. The thought of a giant cock sliding in and out of his wife's vagina was just too much to handle at the moment.

He had a trick that always worked, he'd think of his favourite sport, golf. First he'd picture in his mind the new clubs out that season, then imagine the perfect swing.

This time his mind imagined who the golfer was. He was doing the perfect swing, he wore a red shirt and black hat with a distinctive white swoosh on it. The man's skin was a bronze, a very dark bronze.

His fantasy morphed into the dark skinned golfer ravaging his wife! Bob opened his eyes and shook his head! His fantasy was much more detailed than reality!

"Oooohhhh I'm cumming again!" Screamed Cassy!

Bob could see the man holding his wife's hips just like he did when it was time for him to cum.

"Oh god!" Bob said as he realized what was going to happen.

"Ooooohhhhh GOD!!!!!!" Shrieked Cassy as she came.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!!" Roared the stranger as he too came!

Bob had regained his erection, but was thankful that he didn't cum again. The man behind his wife had suddenly turned into a statue! It was as if he were so sensitive that he couldn't move! Bob chuckled in his mind, he often got that way too!

As if his mental guffaw were infectious his wife and her new lover burst out in a in loud laughter. The sexual tension had seemed to have been broken and they were now good friends.

Bob scanned the hallway for interlopers, he didn't want to be caught with cold cum in his pants peeking on his wife with another man.

He was so distracted that he didn't notice the door opening!

"Ah!" He cried out falling.

The large black man caught him in his arms. Bob's shame grew even larger as the naked man helped him to his feet.

"Bob is it?" The man asked hold out his hand in friendship.

"Yes," Bob replied shaking it, "and you are..."

The man introduced himself, then they chatted. Bob could see how his wife was seduced to cheat! This Worthington fellow was quite the charmer!

Bob couldn't help but stare as they shook hands, he tried not to leer at the man's muscles, so he looked down and saw the massive dark brown flaccid penis! It had to be larger than himself soft than when he was hard!

He shifted his gaze back to Washington's friendly blue eyes. He'd never met a person of colour with blue eyes before, it all seemed to add to the man's charm. All of his concerns seemed to have swept away. He no longer felt shame at his stained pants.

"So... Cassy is in the shower." The man said.