Accidental Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob had to focus, as he wasn't paying attention, he was lost in an admiration for his new friend. Nothing romantic Bob thought to himself, more like a respect for a good hockey player, or golfer.

"She's a good woman. I wanted to thank you, and to her as well for this evening." Worthington said as he sought out his clothes.

"You're leaving?" Bob asked.

"Yeah," The man replied. "I am going to find my wife, we're swingers like you, but we're squabbling over nothing. I'm going to drive out to her tonight and make up with her. Do you mind if I use your phone?"

"Uh, yeah sure." Bob said as he was perplexed, this man thought they were seasoned swingers, he also didn't want to hear about the strangers personal life, it made the encounter less glamorous.

Bob could hear the shower running as Worthington spoke softly into the phone. Part of him wanted to ask this tall strong man to stay the night.

"Sally, is my mother home?" Worthington said.

"No, she's out with my father." Sally replied. "Want to leave a message?"

"Uh... yeah," Worthington sighed, he had no use and little love for his step-father. "Tell her I'm off to Fort Leavenworth, I'll bring her car back with Amanda."

Bob tried to distract himself from the phone call, he no longer wanted to listen and watch as events unfolded. He turned his back to Worthington as he casually verified that his wife's pearls were accounted for.

"Can you stop and see me before you go?" The woman on the phone asked.

Bob turned to watch the awkward silence on the phone drag on. He only caught part of the discussion; he wasn't sure if Amanda or Sally was the wife. He really wanted a shower himself, more so he really wanted to fuck his wife.

Bob examined this new feeling, he knew he couldn't fight this man. He couldn't out run him, or even out fuck him in the bedroom. What he could do was reclaim his wife! It seemed so caveman-ish, he didn't own his wife, but his desire to possess her was powerful, very powerful!

"Ok." Worthington said setting down the phone on it's receiver.

The giant man turned to Bob, who's new found bravery suddenly eluded him. As the bigger man's shadow fell upon him, he didn't know what to do, fight or flight both seemed absurd to him. He decided to stand his ground filled with fright.

It took all of Bob's strength not to cower and hold out his wallet as Washington's hand came out.

"It was nice meeting you Bob." Worthington said. "I gotta go."

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Bob asked as he shook the man's hand again, his grip was a power he could not match.

"I cannot. I do have a favour to ask of you." Worthington asked with a stern look that made Bob very uncomfortable.

"Sure..." Bob said with a gulp then said. "Depends on the favour."

Worthington smiled briefly at the joke, then his stern look returned. All the while he still held gripped Bob's hand firmly.

"You treat her good!" Worthington said in a low tone. "If not, I'll be back."

Bob almost laughed! The last time he got that speech was on his wedding night when Cassy's father corned him. He however took the sage advise calmly.

"Uh..." Bob said trying to keep a good poker face. "When will you be back?"

Worthington went silent at this, Bob had decided that he didn't like the silent stare as he withered under it.

"Easter maybe?" Worthington replied.

Bob's heart fluttered, they'd get a play date with their new friend soon enough!

"That's great! Maybe the three of us can do some golf, have dinner and drinks?" Bob suggested like a salesman closing a deal.

"Make it four, I'll have the wife with me." Worthington said.

Bob was shocked to silence as Worthington let go of his hand. He liked the idea of doing what the reverse to the man who seduced, came on, then inside his wife. He however was concerned about Worthington's wife...

Worthington was walking towards the door when Bob spoke up.

"Does your wife...." He stammered, unsure how to ask, "have any dietary concerns we need to worry about..."

The giant man halted suddenly, Bob bounced off him then struggled to stay on his feet. He didn't like the steel blue eyed stare he got.

"She's a blonde from Kansas, loves to ride horses, and owns six guns." He declared as if it answered the question. "She ain't allergic to nuttin."

Bob opened his mouth to say something, but Worthington was gone, and the door was closed. He felt awkward once again with his cold cum and erection.

"Fuck it!" He declared when he realized what he should be doing.

Bob stripped off his clothes quickly as possible as he ran to the bathroom! He'd get some use out of that erection yet!