Accidental Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Vegas trip gone awry once his wife is hypnotized!
7.3k words
4.19
28.7k
22
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2002

Las Vegas, NV

"These Vegas magic shows are the worst!" Bob said pulling his wife by the wrist.

"Then why are we in such a hurry?" Cassy asked.

"I'm going to sit in the front row to expose that fat fraud!" Bob replied.

Cassy opened her mouth, then shut it, there was no sane reply she could make.

They dashed by the Latino men in plaid clacking their advertisements together outside the entrance of The Rio Casino. Bob led the way to where the show was by the fastest route. This was not their first trip to the City of Sin.

Bob tipped the waiter, who then led them to the front as he desired. The curtain soon opened to reveal the magic duo performing for them. The first was a very tall, heavy set man with glasses and his long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. The second man was shorter, balding fellow with dirty blonde hair cut short.

Bob missed most of the intro, he had ordered a drink, then whispered nearly non-stop to Cassy how the magic duo were frauds.

"Bobby!" She hissed. "I'll never know if they are frauds if I can't hear them."

"Fine!" Bob replied in a huff.

"Friends!" Declared the tall one. "We have studied the ancient magics of forgotten kingdoms, and lost civilizations."

"Fakes!" Whispered Bob to Cassy.

The short one silently held up a cardboard picture of a gold necklace with inset blue sapphires.

"Quiet!" Said Cassy.

"We have harnessed the power of the necklace the Pharaoh gave to Joseph!" Shouted the tall one. "Whomever possessed it had the ability to control other minds!"

"That's just a dumb myth!" Said Bob.

Cassy missed the next part, she got pretty upset, she was trying to enjoy the show. She lifted up her hand to pinch Bob's nose, maybe that would shut him up!

"Yes madam!" Boomed the tall one. "Please do come up!"

Cassy froze! She knew the eyes of five hundred people were on her, including the two men on stage.

"Um... there is some sort of misunderstanding..." Cassy tried to say.

"The stairs are over there madam, please follow them, then join us onstage!" The tall one said.

Cassy didn't want to go onstage! She had no fear of crowds! She was a runway model after all, she was however in Vegas to win big not to be a stooge on parade!

"Get going!" Bob said smiling. "Expose that fat fraud."

Cassy huffed in exasperation!

"A round of applause for our volunteer!" Stated the tall one as he clapped his giant hands.

Cassy gave up, there was no escaping this fiasco. She waved to the crowd, then sat down in the offered seat. The tall one took his glasses off; he cleaned them as he explained what was going to happen.

Cassy tried to listen, there was talk about hypnosis, but she found herself confused by all the jokes the tall one made, and distracted by all the silly things the short one did.

"Madam, I need you to focus on my watch, forget everything else." Said the tall one.

Cassy was looking at an anxious Bob before turning her attention to the swinging watch.

"You are getting sleepy," He said in a normal tone. "You can still hear me as you relax."

Cassy didn't feel tired before, but now she did. She took a few deep breaths just like she did before going to sleep. The watch kept moving before her eyes.

The tall one spoke softer and softer to her, the short one danced about on stage adding to the mystic atmosphere. Bob sat cross armed, he wasn't impressed with how Cassy was acting! She was supposed to have exposed them! He fumed as he debated going up on stage to get her.

Cassy was unaware of Bob, the crowd or any other distractions. Her eyes were now closed as she entered a trace-like state. Her thoughts were cloudy, all she could focus on was the tall one's voice.

"You will obey all commands given to you, without any reservations." He said softly.

"Yes." She replied.

"Say it back to me." He asked.

"I will obey all commands..." She said, "with no reservations..."

Cassy heard her voice say those things, it didn't sound odd, or strange. Rather she wanted to say those things, she also wanted to do as she was told.

DING DING DING

Rang the fire alarm! The short one paced back and forth in a panic as the tall one tried to restore order.

"Friends," Said the tall one. "Friends, listen to me! Remain calm!"

"I will remain calm." Said Cassy.

Bob had enough! People were getting up and leaving. It was time for him to do the same!

"Cassy!" He shouted.

"Yes..." She replied tonelessly.

"Let's go!" He barked into her ear amid all the noise.

People were all over the stage, the two performers had momentarily forgotten her.

"I will go..." She said as he dragged her off stage.

The tall one turned around to see an empty chair.

"Dammit!" He bellowed. "We need to find her!"

The short one had his hands on his cheeks showing surprise. At his friends words, he put a hand to his brow showing that he was looking for the woman with the black hair and red dipped tips.

"Too late for that!" Said the tall one.

The short one shrugged.

"Get some men! Head to the old strip!" He commanded. "I will start at the bottom of the new strip."

His short friend bowed deeply, then spun around to do as he was bid.

"We have to find her!" Shouted the tall one. "We have to find her!"

Later after a quick cab ride they were at the Paris Casino at a bar sipping drinks, Bob was still fuming over the magic show.

Cassy thought she saw a tall lean black man they had befriended on their drive to Las Vegas as they had made their way through the crowds at Paris Paris. Bob however didn't ask, so she didn't tell him.

"They were frauds!" He declared taking a sip.

"They were frauds..." Cassy echoed.

'I knew it!" Bob exclaimed excitedly.

Cassy sat staring at him.

"You haven't touched your drink?" He said looking at his wife. "Have a sip or two."

Cassy picked up her drink and took two sips. She wasn't thirsty before, but when Bob instructed her, she was suddenly in need of satisfying the urge.

"How are you feeling?" Bob asked seeing how tired his wife look. "You look exhausted!"

"I am exhausted..." Cassy replied.

"Do you want to take a nap?" He asked now worried about his wife. "Or would you like to sit here and have some drinks while I hit the poker tables?"

"I will sit here and have some drinks, you go play poker." Cassy stated still in her trance.

Bob lit up at this! He was saddened to see his wife so ill, she had been practicing her Spanish in hopes of getting an edge at the poker tables. He swore to himself that he'd play twice as hard for the woman he loved.

Bob stood to leave, kissed his wife's forehead then left. He then quickly returned smiling.

"I'll check on you in an hour!" He said, then added, "don't go with anyone for less than a thousand bucks!"

"I won't go with anyone for less than a thousand dollars." She repeated back to her departing husband.

She sat there for some time staring off into space, normally she'd read a paper, or work on her Spanish, however ever since she was up on stage her only desire was to sit and wait for her next command.

"Hola amiga!" Said a short well dressed Latino man who sat beside Cassy leg to leg. "Cómo estás?"

Cassy knew exactly what to say in response, she had been practicing for a while. "Soy bueno."

The short man smiled ear to ear at this. He then put his hand on Cassy's knee and when she didn't push him away, he took a deep breath as he spoke.

"Mira chica." He asked. "Tengo prisa, ¿eres una puta?"

There was once a time when Cassy would slap a man for such words, or string him along until Bob gave the code word to shut it down. That was before, now she had no desire to disagree.

"Soy una puta." She stated.

"¡Muy bien!" The short man said, before asking. "Ahora, ¿cuánto"

Cassy continued to speak in monotone as she replied. "No menos de mil."

"Trato!" Exclaimed the short man as he shook her hand. "Now can we switch to English? Your Spanish is worst than my buddy Gaston!"

"I will speak English." She replied.

He stood up, she joined him. If she were not hypnotized she would have laughed! He was shorter than her with her heels on!

His skin was a deep brown and very weathered, it looked as if he worked outside often. Although he didn't smell like the men outside with the fliers; had she control of her own mind, she would have been certain he was a well-dressed day labourer.

"Hey puta," He asked. "You got a room here?"

"I have a room here." She replied.

"Good, lead the way!" He said. "Oh and my name is Perez!"

Cassy said nothing in reply, as she led him to the elevator. Once in her room the short man went to the restroom, she sat on the bed to stare at the wall. When he returned, he was naked with his penis in one hand and a wad of cash in the other. His brown circumcized penis looked big for his height.

The man was lean and muscular with an American flag tattooed on one shoulder and a large angry bald eagle on the other. Across his chest was written INFIDEL in bold black letters. If Cassy were not under a spell she would have guessed he were a US serviceman.

"No condoms?" He asked.

"No condoms..." She replied.

"Extra cost for no rubbers?" He asked.

Cassy repeated his words back at him. He then returned to the bathroom with more cash. He then counted it out on the table by the bed, it was a rather large sum of money. Cassy didn't watch, she continued to stare at the wall.

"You going to put it in your purse?" He asked.

Cassy stood up at his command got her purse and put it all away. She then stood before him unblinking.

The short Latino man wasted no time, he pushed her to the bed, then flipped her over. In mere moments he had her panties off and was eating her out.

"¡Venga, sí!" Exclaimed Perez with his tongue deep inside Cassy. "¡Es un buen coño!"

Cassy stared at the ceiling as the man worked away at her girlie bits. He was almost as good as Bob! Although she couldn't will herself to say or do anything not a direct command, her body could not help but to react to what was happening!

Her breathing became more ragged, as her heart raced. Sweat appeared on her forehead. The first orgasm had her moaning, the second she was even louder.

The man between her legs didn't ask, but if he did, Cassy would have revealed the warm creampie Bob had blessed her with that morning. When they recently opened up their marriage she had decided never to admit to carrying another man's cum inside her.

The short Latino man seemed quite pleased with his handy work! Cassy was very well lubricated!

He stood up, spat into his hand, then greased up his brown cock. Cassy's breathing had returned to normal as he laid on top of her.

Her arms remained at her side as he pulled up her red and black one piece mini-skirt. He then yanked down her top, if Cassy were in control of her faculties she would have admired the care he displayed for her clothes. He took the time to pull her arms out of each sleeve, then to undo her bright red brassiere which he set aside.

He greased his penis up a second time then pushed it in. Cassy grunted, but it was more from his weight then his cock. She judged him to be about Bob's size or smaller.

As Perez started fucking her faster, her moans increased in volume, instinct like before won out over the enchantment that haunted her.

Initially he started laying on top of Cassy, squeezing her breasts, and sucking on her nipples. Although he ate her out, he avoided her other lips... the ones on her face.

As he picked up speed the short Latino man moved into a modified crouch, with her legs spread wide open. Cassy's arms were now above her head still laying on the bed.

"Ugh... Can... I... cum inside you..." Grunted Perez.

"Cum inside me." Parroted Cassy.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhhhh!!" Roared Perez at the top of his lungs.

If Cassy were in her right mind she would have covered her ears. She felt his cum pump into her as he continued to grunt and moan. She had not felt that much cum insider since the time her husband pretended to be a biker in the washroom of a greasy spoon diner.

The small man exhaled repeatedly in Cassy's face, it smelt minty. She stared at the ceiling awaiting her next command.

"Whew!" Said Perez, climbing off Cassy. "That was good!"

"That was good..." Cassy echoed.

The man dressed with a speed that only a soldier could match, all the while he sang a happy tune in Spanish to himself.

"Hey chica." He said now fully dressed. "Are you off to find more work?"

"Yes, I am off to find more work." She said sitting up and fixing herself up.

Cassy felt exhilarated after the small man left! In her current state, fulfilling commands brought her a joy unlike any other. She left her panties and bra where they lay as she too stepped out into the world with a new mission.

Cassy moved towards the elevator when she spotted a petite woman with long brown hair and tanned skin. She wore a simple blue dress and pulled a small suitcase by it's extended handle. With her was a short chubby balding man who seemed very awkward.

"Hello!" Cassy exclaimed with a big smile.

"Hello to you!" Replied the woman looking her up and down.

In the brief silence the chubby man started to sweat profusely, it was obvious to all that he seemed ready to run away from the two women.

"Are you looking for something my dear?" The brown haired woman asked with a smile.

Cassy could see the woman glancing at her left leg constantly. She nodded in agreement.

"Perhaps we are looking for the same thing?" She asked Cassy.

"Nothing less than a thousand dollars." Cassy stated.

The woman smiled broadly, the bald man turned red, his bald spot extra red.

Downstairs Bob was on a steady losing streak, sure he'd won a few big ones, but overall he was running out of cash. He and Cassy set aside a certain amount of play money for each day, but he's blown through it, plus tomorrow's!

A short Latino man appeared at his side singing a happy song out of tune. Bob found it distracting at first, but before he knew it he was laughing as well.

"¡Qué mujer tan guapa!" Exclaimed the man when it was his turn at the dice.

Bob wished his wife was there to translate, it could have given him the extra edge. Looking around he thought he could detect her perfume.

"Sevens!" Exclaimed the dealer sweeping up the dice and snapping Bob back to reality.

The small Latino fellow was doing very well as he raked in his earnings.

"I fly back out tomorrow." The man said to a crowd that had formed to listen to him. "We are going to catch and kill that mother fucker in the mountains!"

Everyone cheered at his words, Bob missed the first part, but got the jest of it. The man rolled the dice winning again, the crowd roared louder!

Bob couldn't hear what the man was saying now that there was so many people about him, but he did swear that he heard him say black and red hair. He decided that he should get closer to hear more.

Meanwhile upstairs Cassy was on her back yet once again getting her pussy tongued. This time it was the chubby bald man; the petite brunette sat in a chair fingering herself as she yelled obscenities.

"Eat that pussy you fat fuck!" The brunette said as she came.

"Yes mistress!" The man enthused with a mouth full of Cassy's vagina.

There was once a time when Cassy thought having a creampie eaten out of her as disgusting, however over the last several weeks, she had learned to enjoy it greatly!

A few floors below Bob had fought his way through the crowd to regain his spot next to the short man. He was using both his hands to explain how he threw grenades down holes in the mountains of South Afghanistan. Bob was so enthralled that he forgot what he was there to learn.

Meanwhile upstairs Cassy was equally enthralled, hers however was magically induced. She was not attracted in the least to the bald man, but she was very impressed with his tongue skills.

Time meant nothing to Cassy at this point as orgasm followed orgasm.

"You may stop flabby the Hutt." The brunette said removing her fingers from her own vagina.

The chubby man did as instructed, it was almost as if he too were under an enchantment. He stood up still fully dressed. Cassy expected the woman to tell them to fuck.

In the silence the petite woman walked over to her luggage to pull something out, Cassy couldn't see what it was.

"Turn around and pull your pants down." The petite woman said. "It's time for you to get fucked."

Cassy obediently got up; although she didn't have pants, she had decided to pull her dress up to create the same effect. The chubby man stared at her, more red-faced than before. Sweat was visible across his face.

"Not you dear." She said flatly then pointed to the embarrassed balding man. "Him!"

Cassy stayed still as the man reluctantly did as he was told. The woman handed her the item she had in her suitcase. It looked like a repelling harness with long, large, and very dark brown phallus attached to it.

"This is for you dear." The petite woman said.

Elsewhere in the Casino Bob finally got a turn on the dice, he was also elbow to elbow with the Latino man.

"Blow on my dice for good luck?" Bob said holding them up to his new friend.

"Si senior," the man said. "I however used up all my luck with the sweetest chica earlier."

"Yeah?" A nervous Bob asked.

"Si!" His new friend exclaimed.

It seemed as if the man was going to say more however they were cut off.

"Sir, you must roll the dice!" Said the dealer.

This was the last cash Bob had on himself as he reluctantly threw the dice. Time slowed as he willed them to produce sevens, there was more than just hearing gossip at steak.

'Five!" Declared the dealer as he swept away Bob's chips.

Defeated Bob turned to his friend to hear the rest of his words.

"So what were you saying?" Bob asked.

"So... what?" Replied a tall caramel skinned man in a beige suit standing where the Latino man stood before.

"Uh, nothing..." Bob said absent-mindedly as he faded back into the crowd.

Bob wandered the floor feeling dejected. The sounds of the machines and the clanging of coins meant nothing to him now that he had no money.

It took some time for Bob to swallow his pride, the shame of blowing several days worth of gambling money so quickly didn't sit so well in his stomach.

Taking a deep breath he returned to the sitting area his wife was supposed to be sitting in. He had forgotten that bit about the Latino fellow, but it slowly came back to him. Perhaps he hit on his wife? Or maybe it was another woman he slept with.

A million thoughts raced through his mind, each more wild and fantastic than the last. His heart started pounding in his chest at the thought of his wife tired and alone, the prey of aggressive non-white Hispanics!

He spotted her alone with a drink in her hand. He exhaled deeply!

"Hey babe." He said. "Still tired?"

"I am still tired." She replied.

Bob could see how bedraggled his beautiful bride was! Her hair was a mess, her upper chest was also very red. She looked ready for bed. He wanted to lay her down to rest, but first he had to come clean about the money.

"Cassy." He said looking down while playing with his fingers, he could not meet her eyes.

"Yes..." She replied.

"About the money..." He said slowly.

"Do you need money?" She said tonelessly.

"Well, that's the problem, we need money." He confessed.

"I have money." She said reaching for her purse.

"You do?" He exclaimed.

"I do." She said.

"Where?" He said leaping to his feet. "Was it from the penny slots?"

Cassy was still under that spell, normally she never lie to the man she loved most, but the enchantment prevented her from doing so.

"It was from penny slots." She echoed.

Bob did the dance he always did when he hit the par on a hole of golf, his wife's purse was full of green US dollars!!