Accidental Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassy merely stared at him awaiting her next command.

"Cassy!" He said trying to control himself. "I have to tell you something."

He was now on his knees before her, her hand in his.

"Don't be mad, but I spent all of today and tomorrow's gambling money." He said almost ready to weep.

"I will not be mad." She said happy to fulfill his wish.

Bob leapt into the air again in relief. He kissed his wife then ran away. When he came to his senses he returned to her.

"Cassy!" He said between gasps of breath. "I won't spend it all this time!"

"Ok?" She said unsure if it were a command.

Bob shook with excitement! It felt like Christmas all the cash he had in his hands! He kissed his wife, then forced himself to walk back to the gaming tables.

Stopping one more time to look over his shoulder at his wife Bob had a final word of advice for her.

"Cassy!" He said. "Forget settling for a grand, get some big money!"

With that he departed swiftly.

"I will get big money..." She replied.

"Excuse me miss." Asked a tall caramel skinned man in a beige coloured suit. "What did you say?"

Cassy could heard the sing-song cadence of the man's voice as he spoke. She looked at his mouth as he smiled a big toothy grin at her.

Bob had to sit down at a machine to breath. He stuffed his cash deeply into a pocket, then closed his eyes. He did this when he had to centre himself.

The allure of all that money was unbearable! It was more cash than they had brought to play with! It was more cash than they had ever won before!!

He tried to think of golf, it always relaxed him! He however day-dreamed about being front row for several shows. He wanted to see those two dudes with the white tigers, and that magician who made the Statue of Liberty disappear.

"Young man!" Shouted a shrill voice.

Bob re-opened his eyes to see a very old lady standing next to him, she had a very angry scowl on her face.

"Young man!" She said again. "If you are done with the machine, please get up!"

Bob could see that he was on the end seat of an empty row. If he didn't have a pocket full of cash burning in his pocket he would have told the old biddy off. He instead got up to find the tables.

At the entrance of the hotel the tall fat man with a dozen men walked into the casino.

"Fan out!" He boomed. "This is the last casino, she has to be here!"

The men sprinted away in all directions. The fat man walked up to the empty seat where Cassy had sat before. He removed his glasses to clean them.

"We have to find her!" He said to himself. "We have too!"

Bob was on a roll! He wished the Latino fellow was there to see it happening! Although they had hung out briefly, he had left quite the impression on him.

With his fresh cash, Bob played a more conservative game, smaller safer bets. It all paid off his chip count slowly increased.

Unlike the Latino fellow he had no crowd hanging on his words, or cheering him on as he played. He liked an audience, but fewer eyes on him was even better.

Bob shook the dice in his hand, then stopped. He felt something peculiar in the air, it was as if the temperature had dropped. He had never experienced such a thing before. His instincts told him to run, but he couldn't get his feet to move.

In the blink of an eye, all was revealed. Two men appeared on either side of him, pushing other gamblers out of the way to seize his arms. Behind him he felt more hands roughly on his shoulders.

The tall fat entertainer in the vest and suit appeared across the table from him. He didn't look please.

"Hello?" Bob squeaked.

"Bob." The tall man boomed, "we need to talk."

Minutes later they were all in the elevator riding towards Bob's floor. He was sweating profusely now that he new the truth!

"I still can't believe it!" He said in a gasping whisper.

"Believe me my friend!" The tall man said filling the small elevator with the volume of his voice. "This is the power of the ancients at work!"

Bob wanted to cover his ears! Not only did he not like the fat man next to him, he didn't want to hear the long background story a second time.

"Even the Book of Mormon warned us of it's evil powers!" The man stated loudly as if he were on stage. "Nelpi himself said that it was..."

DING!!

The doors opened, Bob sprang out grateful to be away from the loud man for even a moment. The group of them proceeded down the hallway at a brisk pace, Bob wished he had his golf cart to keep up.

"We must be swift and yet cautious!" Said the tall man. "If she were told to murder the President, she would do it!"

"I doubt that highly." Bob snipped.

"If you told her to rob old women for pocket money! My friend, she would do it!" Roared the tall man as they neared the door.

Bob wasn't actually sure if she were there. He was kinda puzzled that she wasn't in the lobby, he did tell her to stay put... or did he. He recalled saying something about money, but she wasn't at the slots.

"How else could she have made money?" Bob mused as he dug into his pocket for the room key.

"Why don't you kick it down?" He asked the tall man.

"The same reason why we didn't speak to the casino management." Was the reply. "This dark magic must be kept under a veil of silence!"

Bob nodded his head, there was no response to such non-sense. He put the key in the lock.

"Wait!" Said the big man placing a giant hand over Bob's. "We must be cautious!"

"Ok..." Bob replied not wanting to have this discussion yet again.

"Her mind is in a fragile state! We cannot just run in and jump on top of her." The tall man said meeting Bob's eyes. "We must be slow, and ease her out of the trance!"

"Ok..." Bob repeated. "We will go in, and I will speak softly to her."

"More than that my friend!" He told Bob. "If she is washing dishes we will wait patiently!"

Bob rolled his eyes, he knew what he'd make this man do if he had him hypnotized!

"If she is knitting, we will wait until she finishes!" He continued.

Bob reached his boiling point! He turned the key and pushed, the big man tried to slow him. Bob however had a powerful putting wrist that could not be underestimated!

The door opened into the room with Bob, the tall man and his goons pouring forth out of it. As soon as they spotted Cassy they stopped dead in their tracks.

"Cass.." Bob uttered before the fat man slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Remember," The man said to Bob in a tone louder than him. "We must let her finish!"

Bob squirmed away from the giant paw covering his face. The tall man had a finger to his lips indicating the need for quiet.

"She's getting fucked by a black man from behind!" Bob snapped.

"Mind the language friend." The tall man replied. "I also don't see how race is an issue during a time like this."

Bob was flabbergasted at the reply. Cassy knelt on the cushioned sofa chair while the man held her hips fucking her with great speed and power!

Bob's instincts kicked in again, this time they told him to run towards the problem bravely instead of fleeing. The goons with the tall man sensed this sooner then him, they seized his limbs and about his trunk holding him in place.

"Let me go!" Bob roared. "I must stop this. I must stop him!"

"You sir need sensitivity training." Boomed the tall man. "Remember, we mustn't startle her."

Bob needed him to shut up! He burned with anger as he struggled against the goons, they however were stronger.

"Friend." The tall man said trying to catch the attention of the man having sex with Cassy. "Are you also under a spell."

The man kept up his brisk pace, he tried to say something but Bob couldn't hear over the slapping of their bodies and Cassy's moans.

"Sir, we can't hear you." The tall man said loudly.

"I said," replied the man looking over at them. "I am hypnotized by her beauty!"

Bob opened his mouth to tell the arrogant man to get out, but the goons predicted this and covered his mouth! It was at this point Bob realized who the man was! The beige coloured clothing on the floor and the weird accent... the man from the gambling table!

"And that is why you must be careful." The tall man said, Bob had missed the first half of the conversation.

"Very well," The caramel coloured man said, "if you stay, do keep the noise down, I shan't be long."

The small audience at the door way did just that, they remained silent while the man led Cassy to the bed by the hand. She obediently followed, then climbed on top of him with her breasts in his face.

His hands alternated between her breasts which he squeezed and her hips. When he grabbed them he fucked her from below hard and aggressive.

The tall man quietly explained the process to Bob, giving the complete history of some necklace which gave him the power of hypnosis. Bob assumed that this was to calm him, but suspected the truth was he liked a long stories.

The black man grabbed Cassy, then pulled her close, he then rolled on the bed switching positions. Bob made a mental note of how that was executed.

"Bob, if we uncover your mouth, will you remain quiet?" The tall man asked while the black man was placing his wife's legs on his shoulders.

Bob nodded in agreement, the goons loosened their grip. He then turned his head to the tall fat man with the long black ponytail to address him

"I'm going to tell her to kick his ass, then yours!" Bob said.

"Tisk tisk!" The tall man said as the goons covered Bob's mouth.

The caramel coloured man now had Cassy on all fours, he was doing her doggy style.

"You mean she'll do as I ask?" The man asked.

"Yes friend," The tall man said, "I have been trying to tell you this for some time."

Bob gave himself a mental face slap.

"Madam." He said aloud. "Bark like a dog."

"Arf! Arf!" Cassy said enthusiastically.

"Friend, I don't recommend you do this." The tall man requested amid Cassy's noise.

"Stop barking please!" The man asked, "now call me Daddy!"

"Fuck me harder Daddy!" Cassy said joyfully.

Bob shook with anger, he nearly escaped the goons, but there were too many of them. They quickly placed him on the floor. He wriggled his head to get a better view of his wife. He could see them still fucking doggy style, the black man now covered in sweat.

"Yes, yes, enough of that." The man said in his sing-song voice. "Let us hear you say how much you love getting fucked by me!"

Cassy was never one for sex talk unless she wanted to make Bob cum sooner.

"Oh yes!" Cassy said. "Your cock is so big!"

Bob struggled, not to escape, he could feel a stirring in his drawers.

"You're making me... cum!!" She screamed. "I love it!"

Bob could feel his penis growing despite being held down by three men, the tall fat man wasn't the only one capable of control minds and bodies.

"Fuck me harder!" She begged. "Harder! Harder! More!"

Bob didn't like the direction this was going in. The man shifted Cassy again, pushing her onto her stomach. He placed his hands under her body grasping her breasts. Bob had never seen such a position before.

"Fuck me with that hard cock!" Cassy moaned. "I love black cock!"

Bob blushed at the last one, the tall man cleared his throat, the goons snickered. The man fucking his wife groaned.

"You have some very lovely breasts." The man said pumping his hips into Cassy's ass.

"Cum inside me!" Cassy said breathlessly. "I want your black sperm!"

"Uh..." The tall man said cleaning his glasses. "She may say some things she doesn't mean..."

Bob felt shame. He knew his wife loved him above all other men, but after they opened their marriage they've both had some... exciting adventures, he just didn't want it told to a room of strangers.

"This is the biggest cock... I've felt in days!" Cassy screamed, then said. "I'm cumming again!!"

Bob was fully hard! There was a time when he fantasized about events just like this... minus the voodoo and the goons. Seeing his wife filled with joy brought him sexual joy unlike anything else! He just wished he wasn't so hard with so man big men holding him down!

"Your cock is so thick!" Cassy moaned.

The caramel coloured man shifted his hands, Bob felt he was watching a wrestling match! They snaked under her armpits then met behind her head. The man interlocked his fingers then started thrusting again!

Bob could see Cassy's face turning a bright red, he feared she was being choked out until she spoke.

"Oh my god!" She said between deep breaths. "OH MY GOD!!"

The black man grunted in unison with his wife, Bob wriggled his face away from the sweaty palm that covered his mouth. He had to say it before it was too late!

"Please don't cum inside her!" He begged.

The man didn't seem to notice the words, nor did Cassy. He cursed himself for not telling her to do cool ninja-shit to all the men in the room. He knew that her self-defence was limited, but he was certain that hypnotized she should be able to make it all work!

"Uh..." The tall man said cleaning his glasses again. "The man does have a point..."

"I paid for a great deal of quid for this quim..." The man said between deep grunts. "I plan to get my money's worth!"

Bob struggled against the hands holding him down, all it succeeded in doing was pressing her aching erection against the floor. Dry humping was not his intention.

"Cum in me!" Cassy roared. "I want it!"

The sound of the building eruption was too much for Bob, with strength anew he tried to bring his hands to his ears to block it out, it was however too late.

"Ooooohhhhhh Yyyyyeeeeesssss!!" exclaimed the black man.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Repeated Cassy over and over again.

"Oooohhhh shit!" Bob moaned as he too came.

The caramel man stayed very still for the longest time. Bob was in no hurry at this point. He didn't want anyone to see the hot mess in his drawers.

"I take it that you are all done?" Asked the tall man.

"I am indeed." He said untangling himself from Cassy. "And thank-you everyone for your patience."

Bob tried to mutter a curse without success.

The caramel coloured man stood, then kissed Cassy deeply on the lips. She was still catching her breath but did not stop him. Afterwards he went to his clothes to get a thick stack of US bills held together with elastic bands.

"So, this is quite new to me?" The man said. "To whom shall I give this too?"

"Just leave it on the dresser." The tall man instructed as he approached Cassy.

The caramel man dressed swiftly, Bob paid him no mind, he tried to see what the tall fat man was doing to Cassy. He had knelt down, then spoke softly to her as he stroked her hair.

He then started to unbutton his shirt, Bob was certain that he saw a bright gold glow coming from his exposed chest.

"Cover his eyes." He directed his goons.

Bob resisted, but it was of no use. The soft words continued, it was a language Bob had never heard before. He felt incredibly uncomfortable as the cum in his pants cooled against his flesh.

When they finally did uncovered his eyes Cassy was sleeping under the covers, the black man was gone and the tall fat man stood over him.

"Friends, release his arm, and let him speak." He said.

"What did you do!" Bob asked. "Is she ok?"

"Please, speak softly." The tall man boomed louder than the sex that had transpired. "She is fine now, she will remember this all as but an odd dream."

Bob felt relieved. He had a million questions, but the tall man waved them away as fast as he could ask them.

"Before we let you up, you must sign a waiver." He told Bob.

Bob was going to refuse, but for two reasons. First he was at their mercy, a room full of muscled goons was quite convincing. Second the tall fat man held a second equally thick wad of cash.

Bob signed all the forms to the tall man's satisfaction. The goons helped him up, then like a good match of golf, everyone shook hands. The tall fat man ignored the wet stain at the front of his trousers, however the goons did not. They gave him looks that left him feeling embarrassed.

"Friends!" Boomed the tall fat man. "We have seen the power of uncontrolled magic unleashed upon the world!"

Bob was surprised that Cassy wasn't woken by the noise! He tried his best to cover his wet spot that all of the goons seemed to be staring at. The cold sensation from his sperm against his body was most uncomfortable.

The tall fat man looked about the room as if he were looking for something.

"Where is the other gentleman?" He asked aloud. "He too must sign the waiver."

One of the goons said they saw him dress then leave in a hurry. The tall man huffed in frustration, then moved towards the exit to put his hand on the door now as if to leave, he then turned to Bob.

"Silence is in order." He said loud enough to wake the dead. "Remember, we have rewarded you in advance for your discretion..."

Bob just wished he'd leave.

"We also have a signed legal document..." He stated in a cold tone.

Bob nodded solemnly.

"Lastly we know who you are, where you live and where you work..." He said looking Bob in the eyes.

"Betray our trust and you will not live to regret it!" The tall fat man said before exiting the room.

Betrayal was the last thing on Bob's mind as he stood in the silent room! He wanted a long hot shower to cleanse himself, then to burn his clothes! Firstly he wanted to check on his wife.

He ran to the bed, she was still laying down with her eyes closed. Her face wasn't red any more but her upper chest was. He held her hand and he fell to his knees, he didn't know what to say or do!

"Is he gone yet?" Cassy asked with her eyes still closed.

"Yes..." Bob said. "Are you still..."

"Huh?" She said peaking with one eye open. "That dude was loud!"

The two of them then laughed then hugged. Cassy kissed him deeply, he recognized that odd taste in her mouth she always got after their adventures.

"Are you alright!" He asked. "Do you remember..."

"Oh phooey!" She huffed. "Forget about that!"

Bob was glad to put it all behind them.

"Now go get those fat stacks of money and throw them all over me!" She yelled as if the clock struck midnight on New Years. "Then take off your clothes, I want you to lick my pussy!!"

Bob had the money in his hands, then stopped dead in his tracks! That was the last thing he wanted to do! He had seen what was put in there! He however was just glad to have his wife back to normal and the money was a nice bonus!

"VEGAS!!" He roared throwing the money in the air!

He then shucked off his garments to leap at his wife.

When the awoke the next morning, Bob saw the newspaper under the door, picked it up and saw the headline.

'Top Rio show to continue without hypnotism routine'

He sighed in relief that no one would have to go through what they had endured. Cassy was still sleeping so he decided to make a cup of java and finish the paper.

Sitting in the very chair the caramel coloured man fucked his wife in he flipped through the pages.

'Poker player from Barkley Islands fails to show for final round of poker tournament.'

Bob had heard how amazing golf was in the Barkley's, he read the article some more, there was no mention of golf. It just said that after winning several thousands of dollars he left for home with no reason given, and that he was expected to win that tournament.

'I wonder why someone would leave if they were going to win it big?' Bob mused before flipping to the next page.

A chill rushed down his spin as fear gripped Bob as he read the next article!

'Wealthy Vegas home robbed, expensive gold necklace with sapphires stolen. Police seeking witnesses/clues.'

Bob's heart stopped! He read the story twice, there was no mention of whom owned the necklace, but he knew in his heart who it was!

"What's wrong Bob?" Cassy said propped up on an elbow.