Accidental Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purred a second time much louder as it pushed inside her. This time he felt smaller yet harder, a puzzle she didn't care to find out as long as he fucked her hard and delivered the sperm afterwards.

To Cassy it seemed like the Mule was a new man! He had energy! He fucked her just the way she liked! Best of all now that he was smaller her pussy didn't feel as if it were stretched to new limits.

"Oh yes!" She cried out! "Fuck me harder!"

The Mule granted her wish as he sped up. Her moans of pleasure mixed with the loud banging noise of the breeding box door.

Cassy it felt as if the Mule had read her mind, he moved in and out of her pussy with the patience of a long time lover. She could to make a regular visits to him if he fucked her that way every time!

'Oh no you won't!' Cassy thought to herself as she sensed the Mule was going to cum a final time. 'You won't rob me this time!'

Cassy slid her hand down between her legs to find her clitoris, it was deadly sensitive to the touch! All the action from the Mule had left it that way.

Using the Mule's cum which was readily available in large quantities as a lubricant she pressed down as she moved her fingers from side to side. Like a well shaken can of pop, she was very ready to explode!

As if they had been sexual partners for years the Mule fucked hard and deep just the way she liked for a final orgasm. She could feel the heat from his legs as they touched her body, it was electric!

"Oh yes!" She screamed loud enough to wake a sleeping lion "That's it! That's it!!"

When he came it was as much cum as the first time! Cassy was astounded that a man could bounce back so fast and with so much cum! She could feel it being pumped deep into her womb. Her hands instinctively went to either side of her stomach as sleep over took her.

Tommy stared open mouth in agony as he watched Bob screw his own wife by trickery! He knew there was a word to describe it, but it completely escaped him due to the pain of his chastity device.

"Monogamy?" He whispered figuring it out.

Bob ignored the chubby bald man as he pulled his cock out of his spouse. He then turned to rifle through her purse.

"She's trying to get pregnant." Tommy said softly as if he were breaking bad news to a close friend.

"Sure she is..." Bob replied holding up his wife's birth control pills, Tommy could see the pill for that day was missing. "Thomas, you're such a fat fool."

Tommy blushed, he didn't have a reply. He then remembered Bob's matching chastity device which he had left next to his wife's garments.

"Bob!" He whispered trying to get his attention. "Are you going to put that back on?"

Bob made a disgusted look as he re-folded the clothes, then tided himself up. Tommy chaffed under the extended silence.

"No." Was Bob's response as he made to leave.

"What will I tell her?" Tommy said in a quiet panic.

"I don't care," Bob said walking away.

"But... but... but..." Tommy repeated as he realized Cassy would assume that it was his chastity device!

12