Changing the Plans

Story Info
A wife changes the plans for a cuckold date night.
6.3k words
4.32
69k
137

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh babe, we forgot to let Dwayne know about the hotel information; can you email him so he doesn't think we are bailing out on our plans?"

My husband of 5 years leaned in to kiss me goodbye after asking me to complete the tiny task.

"Yes, of course. Try not to work too hard today," I replied after the brief kiss and I was left feeling bubbly inside. Not from the small peck of a kiss, but from the fact that I would be emailing Dwayne about the hotel. Dwayne was the man my husband and I found online when we decided to try out cuckolding. My husband Terry and I had always had a very active sexual relationship in which we explored each other's fantasies and role-played different scenarios, and so transitioning into the world of actual cuckolding wasn't completely out of left field so to say.

However, it wasn't just the thought of having sex with another man that was causing a stir in me, it was the simple fact that for the first time since we had contacted Dwayne, I would be communicating with him on my own. All previous email exchanges had been done together with my husband. The reason this excited me was that I actually wanted to run some changes to the planned meetup past Dwayne without my husband knowing. So once Terry had pulled out of the driveway of our home, on his way to work, I raced to the computer in our study to email Dwayne.

I quickly typed out two messages to him, the first was simply the forwarded information about the hotel we booked for the end of the week for our meetup, but the second contained my personal email address and a note that let him know I wanted to talk just to him. My husband had created a separate email account for us when we started searching for a man to be our first bull, and so, therefore, he also had access to the conversation. Because I didn't want him to know what I was going to discuss with Dwayne I had to give him my personal email address and also deleted the second email so that my husband wouldn't find the trace of my secrecy.

With the emails sent out, I went about getting myself ready for my morning workout. I was fortunate to have a husband who earned enough with his work that I did not have to work. So to fill my spare time, I made sure to stay fit by running and doing yoga at home. I also volunteered at my local hospital and church, and other times got together with my friends for shopping and gossip. It was a yoga day, so I slipped on a pair of pink yoga pants and a matching sports bra before heading into my living room to load up one of my favorite guided videos. Just as I was about to get into my first pose, my phone chimed, and I saw I had an email from Dwayne. His message was simple, "got your email, what's up?" With my nerves causing my hands to quiver, I typed back a reply.

"I just wanted to let you know that I am really excited about our meet up Saturday, and also to let you know that I want you to take complete control. Being submissive is in my nature, my husband knows this but often can't truly take charge as I need. So, I figure that if I am going to be with another man, I want that man, you, to know that you are in charge; not me, and not my husband. I hope this makes sense.

Yours to control,

Julie."

It wasn't long after that Dwayne responded:

"Yes, I think I understand what it is you desire, but just to make sure I want you to confirm it. You want to submit to me, to be my slut for the night. You want me to take control of the night, to make the rules. You want me to be the all-powerful black bull, and for you to be my little white slut wife. You want to serve me."

Reading his return email caused my nerves to flutter even more in my stomach. He hit it exactly, and I replied quickly with a simple, "Yes." However, he returned with another message, "no, I want to know what you truly want. Detail to me exactly what it is you desire."

With my heart racing, and my body trembling with arousal, I typed another reply; this time more detailed and using the language he had used.

"Dwayne,

I want to submit to you. I want to be your slut, to be your little white slut wife. I want you to take control, to make the rules, to be the powerful black bull I need. I want to serve you and do as you command. I need you to dominate me, to make me submit to you.

Your slut,

Julie

Dwayne took a moment to reply and so I sat on my living room floor, yoga long forgotten about, staring at my phone as I waited. When the chirp and vibration finally came, my heart once again fluttered as I opened the message to read his response.

"My slut,

I can read what you want and need, now let me see you prove what you wrote is true. Here is my cell phone number, send me two photos of yourself standing in front of a full-length mirror. The first is to be as you are dressed now. The second picture should be just the same as the first, same pose and everything, but instead, you are to be naked. If you truly desire to serve me, I expect to have both pictures within the next ten minutes.

Your Dominant Bull"

His instructions were simple, and I understood why he wanted me to complete the task, but I had not yet sent him a naked picture of myself and felt a little uneasy doing so, as I would be unsure if he would share it with anyone. My desire to serve him though, vetoed my concerns, as I convinced myself that it was my chance to truly get a sexual partner to take control. I sat up quickly and raced to my bedroom. On my closet door was a full-length mirror, and I knew it would be just right. Using my phone to take the picture, I posed in front of my reflection and snapped the first of the two requested pictures. Satisfied with how it came out, I stripped down and took the same picture again, but now completely naked.

Remaining naked, I looked over the two images and was happy with how well I had done at replicating the pose in both. In my haste to take the pictures, I hadn't considered blocking my face out, but the thought of doing it again didn't seem right, so I decided to just send the images as they were and not worry about him being able to see my face. I reasoned that he would be seeing a lot more of me in the near future. It had only taken me five minutes to complete his task, and even quicker for him to respond. I liked knowing that I had his phone number now, it felt even more personal. His text message reply was as follows:

"Good job, and quick. You are so sexy, but I see you keep a bit of hair on your pussy. I expect it to be waxed off by our meet-up on Saturday. Waxed off, not shaven."

I had waxed my pubic region before but tended to just keep myself cleaned up with a razor to save the money and the pain. However, the idea of being ordered to wax my sex by Dwayne caused me to desire to do it, and so I responded as such.

"Thank you, and yes of course. I will have it done by Thursday."

Dwayne replied; "Good my slut."

_________

We exchanged text messages for the rest of the week, and they included varying tasks for me to complete to show I was willing to submit and do as he commanded. My waxing, though painful, was a success and I must admit that how extra smooth I was, made me even more, horny for Saturday. I didn't show Terry, as Dwayne requested in our text message conversation that I keep it a secret until Saturday. He had also instructed me to not have sex with my husband, nor masterbate before Saturday. I complied, but of course, by the time Saturday arrived both my husband and I were revved up more than normal.

Terry and I checked into the hotel about an hour earlier than we told Dwayne to meet us. We wanted to get set up and prepared for his arrival. What my husband was unaware of though, was the fact that I had some other preparations to make as well. They were things that Dwayne had requested specifically with me, and wanted my husband to be suprised by. Thankfully, the hardest task he had also run by my husband who after some convincing, agreed. He wanted Terry to be secured to the chair in the room, next to the bed, with his arms cuffed behind him and his legs tied to the legs of the chair. I had told my husband that it would be so exciting to know that he would be unable to do anything but watch as I got with Dwayne, and he eventually found it arousing too.

Before securing him to the chair though, we both had a glass of wine while we unpacked and set up the room. Terry had brought a bluetooth speaker to play some sensual instrumental music and I worked on getting my hair and make-up done in the bathroom. With about ten minutes until Dwayne was to arrive, he texted me to get my husband tied to the chair at that time.

"Let's get you seated," I said to my husband as I exited the bathroom.

"Really? We still have about ten minutes until he gets here," he asked.

"Yes, I don't want to be doing it when he gets here, and plus I still have some things I need to get done to get ready," was my quick reply.

He seemed to understand as he moved to sit in the chair. I retrieved the cuffs and rope from the table nearby and proceeded to secure him to the chair. When I cuffed his arms I made sure the chain passed around the back post of the wooden chair as Dwayne told me to in private. Once his legs were tied, I leaned in and gave him a small peck on the cheek before saying, "this is going to be so fun," and walking away back to the bathroom. I returned seconds later after percurring the item I had stashed in my toiletry bag. It was an item Dwayne specifically requested I bring and one I had to purchase just for this. I showed it to my restrained husband as I approached and he wanted to know what it was for.

"It's the ball gag you are going to wear. I thought it would be fun if, not only could you not move, but if you could not speak as well," I said with a playful tone in my voice.

To my suprise, he seemed to be all for it, as he replied, "you are a naughty wife." You have no idea I thought to myself as I latched the red rubber ball into his mouth.

Returning to the restroom once again, I texted Dwayne back to let him know that I had done as he wished. He replied, "Great, see you soon my slut." I smiled as I had begun to enjoy being referred to as "his slut," and I continued to ready myself for him. My make-up and hair were already complete, so I only had to put on what I was to wear which wasn't much. Dwayne had instructed I was to wear a pair of 4 inch patent leather heels and a black lace choker. That was it; no other clothing. He wanted me naked the moment he arrived.

Having only to put on the two pieces, I was ready in no time at all, but rather than wait for Dwayne to arrive in the room with my restrained husband I chose to stay in the restroom. I cleaned up my make-up and other toiletries as I waited, and soon a message from Dwayne arrived asking for the room number. Sending him the number, I giddly paced the tiny bathroom waiting for his knock. When it finally came it almost scared me with its authoritative sound. I took a deep breath to calm myself as best I could and then proceeded to answer the door. From where my husband was, he could not see the door and therefore could not see the passionate embrace that Dwayne gave me at the threshold.

He didn't say a word, he simply stood just outside the door, pulled me into him with his strong arm, and kissed me deeply. His tongue explored my tongue and my mouth as I held onto his muscular arms, of which one was pulling me tight into him and the other was gripping my buttocks. Our embrace lasted for only about thirty seconds, but it was enough for me to forget that I was nude and standing in an open doorway. It also had the effect of causing my pussy to drench my inner thighs. When he finally broke off the kiss, he spoke.

"Show me the room my slut."

I took his offered hand, and guided him into the room. My husband's eyes went wide as he probably wasn't expecting me to be naked already. I looked back at Dwayne and saw that he was smiling brightly.

"Glad to see you did as I said," Dwayne spoke as we neared the center of the room. "We are going to have a lot of fun seeing how much of a slut you can be for me, and we won't have to worry about being interrupted by your husband as you tied him up like I said."

Looking back at my husband, I could see he had a curious look in his eyes, and though I felt somewhat bad for talking with Dwayne behind his back, I did not say anything. Instead, I looked back to Dwayne to wait for what he did next. He again pulled me in for a deep embrace and passion filled kiss, though he pulled away after only a few seconds.

"Why don't you start undressing me," he said to me but with his eyes on my husband. I didn't look at my husband as I began to unbutton Dwayne's shirt. As I did, his hand reached out and stroked my bald pubic mound. "Doesn't her pussy look so much better waxed smooth," he asked my husband who of course could not answer. "Another one of my requests completed."

His hand left my smooth skin as I reached to unfasten his pants after pushing his shirt off his chest and arms to reveal his chiseled and tattooed torso. His dark skinned chest contrasted starkly with my delicate pale nakedness. I wanted to let my hands roam across his taut abs and broad chest, but I knew there would be time for that and I also knew I wanted to pull his pants off to reveal his other prize. In a happy surprise, I soon found he wasn't wearing any underwear as his member presented itself mightily as I pulled his pants down his legs. It was still flaccid but still larger than any other cock I had ever seen in person, and certainly larger than my husband's by a long shot. I looked up at Dwayne after taking a long look at his appendage and pushing his pants to his ankles. He smiled, kicking off his shoes and stepping out of his pants. From my squatting position, he towered over me but the tip of his dark prick hung to be level with my face.

"Go ahead and get me hard slut, let's show hubby just how much bigger I am than him," he said in a very confident tone. I didn't need to be told twice as I took a hold of his warm cock and slowly began to stroke it to life. It quickly responded to my touch and as it grew larger I had to begin using both hands. Never had I thought I would find myself stroking such a monster of a cock, but now it was all I wanted to do; well not really. Dwayne was almost completely erect when I leaned in and planted my wet lips on the bulbous tip. I was about to take the tip into my mouth, but Dwayne stopped me.

"Where's your phone," he asked, "I think it would be fun to capture some pictures of you with your first black cock."

"It's in the bathroom," I answered looking up at him.

"Go get it, and be quick," he ordered in return.

Standing back up, I turned and headed back to the restroom to retrieve my phone. I could feel both my husband's eyes and Dwayne's eyes watch as I walked away. I hadn't considered having my picture taken during this meetup, and wasn't entirely sure if I was comfortable with it, but on my short return to the restroom to get my phone Dwayne, I reasoned that he was in charge tonight and that I needed to trust him. When I came back into the room, Dwayne was still standing at the foot of the bed but had turned himself more to face where Terry was sitting. As I neared, he held his hand out for my phone, I extended it out to give it to him.

"What's your code to unlock," he asked. Without much thought, I quickly told him. "Perfect, now get back on your knees and pose with my cock next to your face."

Again, I obeyed and when I looked up at Dwayne he had my phone angled down to capture the erotic picture of his engorged cock resting on the side of my face.

"Smile," he ordered, and I did happily. "Put it in your mouth now."

Once I took his cock into my mouth, I began to suck him off like I had wanted to ever since I first saw his perfect black rod. While I knew he was taking pictures of me devouring his cock, I only cared about proving to him that I truly wanted to be his slut. My husband did not enter my mind, only doing as Dwayne wanted me to do. He began to have me pose with his cock in my mouth in different ways, and even started talking to my restrained husband.

"I'm so happy your wife contacted me on her own. She told me she didn't know how to tell me what she wanted with you knowing. She let me know that she is naturally submissive, and that you are unable to be as dominant as she wants. Your wife emailed me asking me to take control of her. What was it you said you wanted again?"

The last question was to me. I had begun to blush as Dwayne recounted my email explanation to my unaware husband. When he asked me to personally state what I had said in my email, I felt my whole body blush. I sheepishly replied, after taking my mouth off of his cock, "I want to be your slut."

I saw Dwayne grin before he continued, "It was more than that. Come on, let your hubby know just what you told me you wanted."

Feeling myself began to shake, I took a steadying breath before saying aloud, "I want," but Dwayne stopped me and told me to look at my husband as I spoke. Taking another steadying breath, I turned my head to look at my restrained husband while still holding onto Dwayne's cock. "I told Dwayne that I wanted to be his little white slut. I wanted to submit willingly to him. I wanted him to take control over me, to be my powerful black bull. That I need to serve him; that I needed him to dominate me."

This time Dwayne laughed before continuing, "Yeah, that's about it." He positioned his cock back into my mouth as he started speaking to my husband again. "So you see, your wife has expressed her desire to be my white slut, and I am determined to make her desire come true."

His free hand then grabbed a hold of my head, and he began to pump his hips to push his cock deeper into my mouth and throat. I started to gag, but made no move to back off or push away. Happily, I accepted his cock to show I was his slut to use. "I switched to video to record how much you can take, so show me and the camera how much of my big black cock you can get down your throat," he announced while pressing my face further into his groin. I took it as a challenge and did my best to relax my throat and mouth to allow as much of his massive appendage inside. To my dismay though, I was not able to take his entire cock, leaving at least another three inches out of my reach. The knowledge he was recording me, while was scary, actually spurred me on and added to my arousal.

After a few minutes of this, he relented and had me get onto the bed. As I climbed up to the mattress I could feel my arousal coating my inner thighs and knew I was ready for him to take me. He followed me onto the bed and lifted my legs up to rest on his shoulders. I soon felt him teasing the lips of my wet slit with the tip of his cock and I shifted my hips in a sign of wanting more. Dwayne just smiled and pulled back until I rested my hips back onto the mattress.

"Your wife wants my cock in her cunt bad," Dwayne announced to Terry, "isn't that right slut?"

I replied as if desperate, "yes, please give me your big black cock."

"Beg for it like a good little slut," he countered, "let your husband hear how desperate you are to get fucked by my big thick cock."

He seemed to enjoy the idea of making sure Terry understood that I was his slut for the night. It was just what I was hoping for when I confessed my wants and needs to Dwayne, so I had no hesitations complying to his command.

"Oh god baby, please give me your big black cock. Shove it into my tight little white pussy. Let me feel how thick and long it is. I will do anything for it. Pleeaase."

He pounced on my words, "you'll do anything?"

"Yes, I'll do anything for you, I just need you to fuck me with your big black dick," I panted in reply.

12