All Comments on 'Accidental Discharge'

by CalMaple

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Great story and very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Very good story looking forward to part two.

nudedude03nudedude03over 1 year ago

Nice story. I hope there’s more to follow. Another “show and tell” in the Dr.s study with his wife and Jimmy just outside the door. Great start!

sensuousOkietopsensuousOkietopover 1 year ago

A nice mix of anticipation, humor, and cringe. Well done.

SebastianApolloSebastianApolloover 1 year ago

So...uhh...Is Dr. Thompson currently taking any patients? Just askin' for a friend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr Thompson may have been with only one woman before his wife, but I bet he’s been with quite a few men - and he has plenty he can teach Holden. Would love to hear more about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good and hope that the doctor and young man carried it further. I do not give 5's often.

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Great story. Reminds me of my own paranoia when visiting my pediatrician when I was in my teens. Hope there is more. Thanks

jk1982jk1982over 1 year ago

Reminds me of what happened my first time at the doctors, I cum hard, went red out of embarrassment

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I agree there should be a second chapter.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

The tension is so so good. I have empathy for Holden even though he’s pretty full of himself. Fantastic fun read and a tale that every once-a-teen guy can relate to.

andreinamsterdamandreinamsterdamover 1 year ago

finally an exam story that is written in a totally plausible way instead of a comic book porn version of reality. Really nice build up and a true sense of character to round out Holden's embarrassment and excitement. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a doc and I’ve never had a teen actually ejaculate but plenty of erections. Very good realistic story and I remember having similar issues myself for genital exams in addition to his premature ejaculation. My military entrance exam was the worst as about 15 of us stood side by side while the doc did both the genital and rectal exams. I also always feel a bit embarrassed for them as well but honestly nothing I say appears to normalize the situation or their shame. It’s truly worse and realistic as some of the boys played on the same teams as my boys. So as Dr. Thompson said at the end of the visit… it is what it is.

But I’ll say this, usually a sheet over the waist is generally offered and is sufficient for privacy while the History part of the visit is obtained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be more chapters? Nice hot story¡

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very solid but also hot story..Subtle tension in a story is always hot..As I read it I was wondering if Dr. Thompson was getting hard..An encounter like this could lead to his taking risks perhaps..the wife finding his gay porn..many possibilities..

AmazbearAmazbear8 months ago

Definitely need more of this story. Between him and Dr Thompson, perhaps first hand instruction on lasting longer.

Great story so far.

bejjinksbejjinks3 months ago

I would also like a second chapter. I don't want Dr. Thompson to rush anything. It's fun not knowing if he's attracted to Holden or not. Perhaps Holden needs another exam but this time his rectum such as maybe he has polyps. During the exam, he can also check to see how well Holden is doing delaying ejaculation. It would also be fun if Dr. Thompson asked Holden what he and Jimmy did together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous