Accidental Discharge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as he instructed; it felt like my mind went on autopilot. I startled for a second as my back made contact with the cold surface of the table. I kept my hands firmly planted over my cock and balls.

"You can uncover yourself now," he instructed. "It will be easier for me if you place your arms behind your head. That will keep them from getting in the way."

I angled my head forward so I could still see Dr. Thompson as he started down at my body. My hands trembled as I started to pull them away. I paused for a second, wondering if I should say anything to explain my partial arousal, but I decided against it. I figured it would just draw more attention to the issue. It seemed better to just pretend it wasn't happening.

I jerked my hands away and placed my arms behind my head so that they supported my neck. Dr. Thompson let out a quick chuckle as he looked at my cock and balls for the first time. My dick was hovering several inches over my left thigh; the head was pointing towards Dr. Thompson's chest.

"I didn't take you for a 'bald' guy, Holden," he said with a smile. "What made you decide to shave it all off?"

"I, um, I was just curious to see what it would feel like, I guess."

"Interesting. I thought most guys did it to make their cock look bigger, but you don't seem to have a problem in that department."

Dr. Thompson squeezed just above my left kneecap as he made the last comment. His hand lingered for a moment before he let go. My abs started to raise and fall more quickly; I wondered if he could tell that I was on the verge of hyperventilating.

I looked down at my cock, which was still pointing at him. It must have measured about six inches at its current degree of hardness. He leaned forward to better inspect my genitals while still keeping his hands draped across his lap. I looked at his full, pink lips; they were only a few inches from my cock head.

I felt my cock twitch as I imagined him leaning forward those last few inches. In my mind, he stuck out his tongue and swirled it around the crown of my head in a teasing manner. He didn't break eye contact as he tantalized my cock. He parted his lips and took me in his mouth; my dick slid across his velvety tongue.

"Holden? Holden?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes; I hadn't even realized that I had closed them as I became immersed in my fantasy. He was staring at me with a slight smirk; I could see that my dick had become a little firmer in just a few seconds. I wondered if he had been watching it harden. I wished that I could just get up and leave, but I knew it wasn't possible.

"Yes. I'm just tired, I guess. I stayed up pretty late last night."

Dr. Thompson nodded, but I wasn't sure if he believed me. I tried to reassure myself that he couldn't know what I had been thinking, so he had no reason to question my explanation.

"Okay, I'm ninety percent sure that your lump is the result of having recently shaved your testicles," he said. "I can see what appears to be an inflamed hair follicle. Bacteria can enter the follicles when they are irritated and cause inflammation."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I'd never been all that concerned about the bump; my relief was because the end of the encounter was finally in sight. My tense muscles started to loosen as I began to pull myself up from the table.

"Hold on just a minute," he said. "I still need to do a physical exam to confirm my hypothesis. It's always important to use various tools for diagnosis and assessment."

I fell back down on the table, as if his words had knocked the wind out of me. I tried to think of a response, but my mind went completely blank. Dr. Thompson reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue latex glove, which he placed on his right hand.

I felt like I was watching it happen to another person. I could see my large pecs and well-defined abs in front of me, but it was like they didn't belong to me. I could feel my heart racing and head spinning; nothing else registered.

Dr. Thompson reached forward and scooped my balls into his gloved hand. Suddenly, I was back in my body, and every nerve ending felt like it was set to maximum sensitivity. I had never had another person touch my balls before. He cradled them in his hand as if he was trying to gauge their weight.

My testicles twitched in reaction to his touch. I watched on in horror as my cock started to pull further away from my thigh. It firmed up in just a few seconds after his initial contact; it was pointing directly at the ceiling. I could see the large, blue vein in its left side becoming more visible as it both stiffened and swelled. In mere seconds, it was rock hard.

Dr. Thompson's hand stopped what it was doing as I became erect. He was staring right at my dick. I couldn't believe that I had just gotten hard while my best friend's dad was fondling my balls.

"This won't take much longer," he said. "It's not uncommon for guys to react to being touched even if it is completely nonsexual. Let me know if this causes any pain or discomfort."

Dr. Thompson started to use his thumb to manipulate my right nut; he was caressing it in a circular manner. It was just like what I had imagined his warm tongue doing to the tip of my cock a few minutes earlier.

I could feel the muscles in my stomach tighten. I was hornier than I had ever been in my entire life. I had always imagined what it would feel like to have another guy touch me; I just didn't expect to find out in this way.

Dr. Thompson's focus seemed to solely be on my testicles; he had his head angled so that he couldn't see much else. My dick began to throb as his fingers stimulated my senses. It was starting to turn bright red as the blood continued to flood to it. I watched in terror as a pearl of pre-cum emerged from my cock, balancing on its tip.

I looked at the clock on the wall, wishing that I could control the speed of time. It felt like these few seconds were lasting an eternity. Dr. Thompson repositioned his hand; his middle finger slid back, right into the space where my testicles connected with my body.

It felt like he hit a button that I didn't even know had existed. My nuts started to spasm; I could feel them dancing in his large hand. I stopped breathing; I knew what was about to happen. I thought that I must be dreaming, since this was on par with my worst nightmare.

"Are you in pain?" he asked. "You seem to be wincing and I just felt a spasm."

He had shifted his gaze from my nuts to my face. He had a warm smile; I knew he was genuinely concerned about my well-being. He continued to cradle my balls.

"I, um, I...I..." I murmured as a wall of pleasure tinged with shame washed over me.

A thick, white rope of cum spurted from my eight-inch cock straight into the air. Dr. Thompson's eyes widened and he let out an audible gasp. I could see the cum taking flight as if it were in slow motion.

Dr. Thompson swiftly took his ungloved free hand and used his palm to press against the underside of my shaft. The first spurt of jizz splattered down on his hand and wrist. My cock continued to pulse and my nuts contracted as more cum prepared for departure.

I was half-moaning and half-gasping for air as the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt overtook my body. My cock head was aimed directly at my head like a cannon, with Dr. Thompson's hand angling it forward. A second rope of cum shot forth; it splashed across my face. The warm fluid streaked across my left cheek.

Dr. Thompson looked mortified. I was certain that even if he'd claimed to have seen everything, this had to be a first for him.

Another wave surged through my body. A jet of cum rocketed forth and splattered directly into my open mouth. I gagged as the viscous fluid made contact with my tonsils. It tasted salty, but with a musky quality. I instinctively swallowed it down to prevent myself from choking.

Dr. Thompson and I both watched as two last ropes of cum erupted from my cock. They weren't as powerful, but they still managed to paint my pecs and abs with gobs of hot, thick fluid. My body was shaking from the orgasm; the muscles in my stomach and thighs were still involuntarily contracting.

"Fuck," I heard myself moan.

Dr. Thompson slowly removed his hand from my cock. It was already starting to soften; it draped forward, hovering a few inches above my abs. He removed his other hand from its position on my testicles.

We both looked at the pool of cum that was sitting in the indentation between my abs. A second later we made eye contact, but Dr. Thompson immediately looked away. He gazed down at the smattering of fluid on his ungloved wrist and hand.

Without a word, he got up and walked over the sink in the corner of the room and started to cleaning himself. I felt like such a fucking loser. I reached up and tried to wipe the cum from my cheek with my thumb, but I ended up just smearing it into my skin. I just laid there in resignation, hoping that I would disappear.

Dr. Thompson walked back over to the exam table. The look on his face had changed from bewilderment to pity. He had a small stack of paper towels in his hand.

"You can use these to clean yourself off," he said.

I sat up on the table and took the towels from his hand. The cum started to ooze down my torso. I quickly wiped it up to the best of my ability. It took about five towels before I could feel that only the sticky residue was remaining. Dr. Thompson just watched; I don't know why, but I had expected him to look away. I wondered if he thought watching would make me feel less ashamed for some reason. It did exactly the opposite.

"So it isn't cancer," he said. "The physical examination confirmed that it is just an infected hair follicle. I would advise against shaving until the lump subsides."

"I'm...I'm sorry," I muttered.

He walked over and placed his hand on my shoulder. His eyes lit up with warmth as he looked down at me.

"It is what it is," he said. "I just got a few drops on my hand. You took most of the damage; you completely painted your own face. I thought you were going to throw up when I saw all that cum fly into your mouth."

Dr. Thompson started to laugh; it felt like he was trying to play up the comedy of the situation to offset any of the sexual tension. I wasn't ready to laugh, though. At that moment, I didn't think I ever would be. My face flushed as I realized that he would now have an image of my cum-soaked face in the back of his mind every time I came over to his house to spend time with Jimmy.

"I'm going to go see my next patient," he said. "Feel free to use the sink. Take as long as you need to clean up before you leave."

I nodded and feigned a smile. My dick had completely deflated and rested on my thigh; I could feel a last little drop of cum spilling from its tip and landing on my leg. He started to walk towards the door.

"Are you coming over for dinner tonight?" he asked. "Jimmy mentioned that he had invited you."

"Maybe," I replied. "I'm not sure."

"Well, this might be over-stepping," he said, "but I'm going to print off some literature to give you, just in case you do come. There are a few tools that can help you last longer and not be so sensitive, like the 'squeeze technique.' I'm happy to talk with you more about them if you pop by my study."

He gave a little nod as he exited and closed the door behind him. I collapsed back onto the exam table. I couldn't even begin to process what had happened. Thoughts flooded my mind: was he going to tell Mrs. Thompson about what had happened? Would he start acting differently? What if my crush came back and I started fantasizing about him again? Did this count as my first handjob?

I slowly stood up and made my way over to the sink. I vainly hoped that scrubbing the sticky residue from my body would also wash away my embarrassment. Instead, all I could think about was what might await me that night, if I could even muster up the courage to join the Thompsons for dinner in the first place.

A flush of heat went through me. It made me dizzy, and it made me sick. I thought about Mr. Thompson sitting in his study. I thought about walking in to join him -- just the two of us -- as he talked to me about how start tackling my 'little problem.'

I imagined dying of embarrassment all over again - and then over, and over, and over again.

And then I felt my dick twitch.

12