Accidental Family Affair

Story Info
Accidental sex with step father.
845 words
3.96
36.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned 18, I needed extra money and a quick way seemed like onlyfans. I had C cup boobs, a pretty big ass with a hourglass figure. I used a stage name and never showed my face. After about a month on there someone asked to pay me for a personal video, ive done them before so I agreed. In the video he wanted me to moan daddy and say how much I wanted him. After I sent the video he asked where I was from and if I would want to ever meet up. I said sure and we conveniently in the same area. He told me he had always had a fantasy of doing a gloryhole and he liked the idea he didnt know what my face looked like yet. I agreed and he told me a hotel to meet him at on friday night.

2 days later on friday, he texting me, telling me he left a key for me at the front desk and to meet him there at 8. It was already 6 when he texted me and I wore my white lace panties and bra and a red dress over it. I got there at 815 and got the key. When I went in there was a sheet over the bathroom door with a hole towards the bottom like he was on his knees.He said "take eveything off but your bra and underwear" His voice sounded somewhat familiar but didnt think about it because it sounded deeper. He put his hand through the hole and told me to put his hand on my breast. I did and he started rubbing it and then reached inside my bra to play with my nipple. I moaned a bit and then he then stopped and I heard his pants unzip and his cock slide through the hole. He had a decent size 7 inch cock but was extremely thick. I spit on it and started rubbing it with my hand he was already moaning and then I swirled my tongue around the tip. I started deep throating it, he was moaning alot and then told me to stop.

He then told me that he wanted to fuck me, he told me to keep my panties on. I turned around and got on my hands and knees and lined my pussy up with the hole. He rubbed my pussy through my underwear and then slide them to the side, I then felt his cock slowly insert me. It felt so thick inside of me and It felt so good. He fucked me like this for a good 5 minutes and then stopped. He asked if he could see my pretty face so he could cum on it. I agreed and said he could. He started to come out from behind the curtain. He looked at me and his jaw dropped. Amanda he yelled. Dad I screamed. Standing in front of me was my stepdad. Him and my mom had been married since I was 3 and I never met my biological father so he was all I knew. He stood there in shock and then went to sit on the bed. I sat next to him. We both sat there naked and he started stuttering he asked "how long have you been doing this."

I told him "a few months but he was the first person I've meet up with."

He looked at me and just said "what are we gonna tell your mother."

I said "nothing why would we tell her?"

He said "its bad enough I cheated but with her own daughter."

I thought about it and thought I could blackmail him. His cock was amazing and I had yet to cum yet. I started rubbing his chest and said "we could worry about it later right now he had to finish fucking his 18 year old daughters pussy." I layed down and spread my pussy lips with my fingers for him to say. He said he couldnt. I told him he already did he mine as well finish. He stopped and thought about it and then insert his finger inside of my pussy. He used his other hand to rub my nipples. He got up and got on top of me to put his cock back inside of me. He started fucking me slow and then grabbed my throat and fucked me hard and harder until I was almost screaming.

I felt my eyes watering and he kept going. He was moaning and grunting hard as he kept sliding in and out of my pussy. I started cumming and he started too. He slammed it into rough as he came and then collapsed on top of me. We both feel asleep with his cock inside of me. I woke up around 8am and he was still sleeping next to me. I started to get up but he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. He asked if I was ready to go again while we still had time.