All Comments on 'Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 03'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
allaboutcontrolallaboutcontrolover 5 years ago
Favorite Author

You are my favorite author on the site. I have read all your stories MULTIPLE times. This is another great one and can't wait to see where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enlightening story

Katie seems to have experience in Fem-Dom. She uses many effective techniques. The statement "You don't have a cock. You have a penis" is one of the classics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic! I wish they shot porn with your stories

With live actors. Unfortunately, almost all SPH porn are JOI videos. I wish someone would pick up this script, have an actress fuck a small penis with a penis sleeve and then try to fuck him without it, trying to see if she feels anything.

Runtz3Runtz3over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

I know that SPH is a small (pun intended) community of readers, so thank you for reading and supporting my work. Feedback is always appreciated and helps me continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Thanks for this great story. Really like it. Will you continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Easily one of my favourite stories on the site already. Thanks for writing such great SPH material. Hope to see him on the receiving end of that strapon at some point.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
interesting story

I love the incest sister-in-law angle. I too have a sexy sister-in-law with big tits who I have fantasized about for years. I would love it if this story would happen to me (except that I don't have a tiny dick - mine is a good size and quite thick).

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I like how slowly you are developing the sexual relationship with the sister-in-law. It's more realistic that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Please keep writing. Best sph content online!

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 4 years ago

OMG i think i am in love with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a worthless little penis faggot I approve of this story. Wish it were me being made to hurt 4yourpleasureiam

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Loved this story after reading it again. I always watch cuckold porn, especially a BBC fucking my wife. I hope your story develops a story-line with Mike fucking Shelby with small dick hubby watching and also sucking Mike's cock to get it ready to fuck his wife. That's what I want to do with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
624 Followers
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES