Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the bedroom and brought back the black dildo and removed it from the harness, then sat back down.

"Turn towards me." I spun around in my seat, my legs up on the couch and back against the arm. She pulled her panties to the side showing me her shaved cunt.

Her lips were much more pronounced then Shelby's. And her clitoris stuck out like a taunting tongue. She licked her fingers and played with the meaty folds, then rubbed the dildo on her getting it wet then licked the cock, drooling all over it getting it slick with her saliva.

She gripped the dick and pushed it against her opening. She made sure I was watching before pushing it inside her.

"Oh!" She hummed, as she slid it in and worked it in and out taking more and more of the long thick cock with each stroke. The smell of sex was heavy and watching Kat fuck herself was the most tantalizing thing I had ever seen in person, my dick responded by getting hard, but it still felt tingly and numb.

"Feels so good, ugh... not as big... ugh... as Mike though." She panted fucking the dong.

"Do you... oh! ever try fucking my sister with your little guy after using this?"

"Yes."

"Can she even... mmm... feel it?"

"She says she can."

"You don't believe her?"

"No"

"Come with me." She yanked the dick out of her and grabbed my arm, leading me to the bedroom. She slid the harness up my legs and cinched it tight around me.

"Lay down" I got on the bed, mindlessly following her commands. She snapped the dildo back in place with my reawakened dick resting inside, and then pulled her panties off.

"No whining." She demanded straddling my legs.

"My god, was she really going to do this?" I thought. She was about to fuck herself using me as her toy holder.

"How does it feel to look down and see such a big cock?" She teased.

I looked down to watch her impale herself. Her pussy opening up to take the thick dildo. I wanted to touch her, hold her hips and kneed her breasts, but with the casts, I couldn't do anything but lay there and watch.

Within seconds she was bouncing on top of me, her breasts spilling over her top with each jostle. She leaned over placing her arms on the bed on each side of my face, her breasts rubbing up against my chest. I was fixated on her tits, she sat up and her breasts were nearly uncovered, the top of each areola peeking out.

I leaned up and buried my face in her cleavage taking in her scent, she smelled like Shelby's bath wash.

"No!' She shouted and pinned my shoulders to the bed.

"Just a LITTLE BIT MORE!!" She cried out and sat up gripping her tits in her hands and pounding her ass against me as she rode the cock and convulsing in pleasure.

Her breathing slowed as she huffed for air and opened her eyes almost surprised to see me beneath her.

"That's better." She slowly smiled and slid off me. I couldn't see it, but I felt my dick dripping with precum, and my balls ached. I begged her to let me cum, pleaded with her to touch me. But she ignored me, and just got up and left me there with the dildo harnessed around me.

"Ready for bed?" She chirped, about 45 minutes later. She made it clear I would be sleeping in the harness, to keep me from rubbing up against her while we slept. She gave me my medicine and a sleeping pill, and I drifted off to sleep.

12