All Comments on 'Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 05'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I think this may be my favourite story on the site after this chapter. Wow. Really can't wait to see where this is going to go next.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 5 years ago
Another 5!!

Not usually into sph but I'm loving this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Best series ever please get ch 6 quick 5 was a long wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! This keeps getting better and better! I would love to adapt this story into a comic

Runtz! Wow! you've blown me away again. This story keeps getting better and better! My name is Devin Dickie and I do IR, Cuckolding, sissy comix. I would love to work with you on something. It's pretty easy to find my work. Its a lot of tease, sph, and humiliation. I think you would dig my comic "A Small Deposit"

If you would be interested, hmu at devinwhitegurl at the g to the male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fantastic writing it gets better every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What next

Is Jay being turn a cum stacking bbc lover...we'll see

BustinmybawlsBustinmybawlsabout 5 years ago
Please continue

I'd love to see more on this series. Your work is my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Did they the dress in female clothes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Did the sister get the small dick man too dress a sissy slut to become a slave too his cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this story! Hope you're planning on continuing to write, your stories are some of my favorite in the whole site, especially this series. The descriptions of Kat are just so perfect.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please please please continue !!!

This was the best of the chapters so far. Next, Jay will suck Mike's cock while dressed in Shelby's panties and bra. He becomes a sissy cuckold cocksucking husband controlled by his sexy sister-in-law --that's one of my all time fantasies !!!

Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Jay may think he is not gay but he is for sure now. He is going to suck Mike's cock and swallow. He is going to suck out the cum from Kat's cunt that Mike just put in and will like it. Next he will get caged and watch his loving wife get black cock again and again. He is going to love it all. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh. please let me clean them all even little baby boys. 4yourpleasureiam

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Love this story every time I read it. The line that really hits me hard is:

"Do you want to watch Mike fucking your wife?" "Yes"

YES YES YES -- I truly want a BBC to fuck my wife. I will suck his BBC with my wife watching and will get his cock ready to fuck her. She will then know that her sissy husband is a faggot cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

HotšŸ”„nicely written. 3.5 hard is magnificent. I want a wife such as this. I have 2.5 hard, perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES