Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers

Mike pushed me away and moved Kat to a kneeling position on the couch with her ass facing him. Mike stood up and quickly reentered his girl. They were both groaning loud and Kat was making so much noise I worried our neighbors might hear.

For the next 20 minutes, Mike and Kat fucked in multiple positions on the couch, on the floor, and the coffee table. Some positions I couldn't even attempt due to my small size. Including Mike sitting on the couch with Kat in a reverse cowgirl standing on her heels.

"Lick me" Kat commanded me. I leaned in and licked Kat's pussy as Mike drilled her from underneath, his shaft bumping into my chin while I sucked her clit.

"Lower" She pressed my head down until I was licking her opening with Mike's cock rubbing against me. Kat shook hard and cussed a flurry of words as she came hard on Mike's dick. Her stomach trembling and legs quaking as each wave of orgasm shot through her body.

"Lower," She said again and pushed my head down again until I was licking Mike's shaft covered in Kat's cream.

"Lower" She pushed again and watched as I licked and sucked Mike's balls. His testicles were of equal mass in comparison to his cock, easily the size of Halo Oranges, his balls were hairless like mine and which made it a little more palatable. I am not gay, men don't turn me on, and I've never desired to suck a cock, but now at that moment it didn't matter, I would have done anything Kat asked.

"I cumming!" Mike roared, his balls tensed and bounced inside his sack as he unleashed his load deep inside Kat. Finally, spent, Kat collapsed on the couch as Mike's cock plopped out of her gaping hole.

Kat excused herself to the bathroom and came back a little cleaned up and wearing a pair of my boxer briefs.

Mike also got cleaned up and put his boxers and undershirt back on. I wasn't sure what would happen next, but I knew the day wasn't over yet.

Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers
12