Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 09 - Final

Story Info
Small penis husband gets dominated by his wife.
9.8k words
4.39
24.6k
34

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
621 Followers

Author's notes: this story has been a long drawn-out and admittedly somewhat disjointed exercise. Thank you for sticking with me. Chapter 8 was removed by Literotica after almost a year of being published due to a violation of rules, so I had to edit it and resubmit it. This is the last chapter and I'll do my best to end it in a satisfying way while staying true to how the characters have developed.

This story contains multiple fetish themes and may not be for you. This series includes cheating wives, cuckold, Black cock superiority, small penis humiliation, female domination, incest, chastity, cock/ball torture, and humiliation. All people and events are fiction and live in a fictional world. All characters are consenting adults.

I appreciate feedback, it helps keep me invested in writing and is always welcome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke to the muffled sound of talking down the hall, the voices sounded low as if they were trying to stay quiet. Sunlight filled the room through the sheer curtains and a glance at the clock said it was 9:48 am, there was a stillness to the house that seemed comforting. Kat was lying beside me, watching me as if waiting for me to wake up.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I took a few seconds to answer, "No, I am sore. My ass hurts, my balls hurt, my legs, back, and head all hurt." I grunted.

"I am sorry, I'll get you some of your pain pills." She whispered with authentic care and rolled out of bed. I watched as she jiggled out the door pulling her shirt up and tying it up on the side revealing her thick ass and black thong. I stared at the door waiting for her to return, listening for several minutes to indiscernible conversation only catching a few words that didn't seem of any importance.

The door was pushed open and Meagan walked in, dressed in her scrubs cleaned up and looking ready for work.

"Katie said you weren't feeling well, I thought I should take a look before heading out." She announced. "You're almost certainly dehydrated," she had the large hospital cup in one hand and my prescription bottle in the other.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's a good sign." She put the cup and bottle down, opened the curtains and pulled the bed covers back. "Oh!" She huffed, seeing me naked in the morning light, and made an eek face looking down at my slightly discolored balls. My small helmet poked out from my body resembling an outie belly button more than a cock.

"Let's see what we've got going on." Meagan leaned in and examined my groin, using both hands to explore the contents of my sack, she felt both testicles making sure they weren't damaged.

"It looks like things got a little rough last night, but I don't feel anything out of the ordinary, no ruptures that I can tell."

"Ruptures?!" I shuddered; it had never occurred to me that could happen.

"I've only seen it a few times, but it can happen and believe me when you've seen it you never forget what it looks like or feels like. The worst I saw was a motorcycle accident, the poor guy crushed his testicle against the gas tank, it felt like a crushed grape. Most of the time the rupture can be repaired, but his nut was just mangled." She continued as she studied my balls and moved to my dick.

"But this..." She pinched my head and pulled it out stretching it as much as she could. "Seems a little smaller." Normally this would have been the thing of erotic dreams, but she was serious. "Kat!" She called out, "can you bring me a ruler or tape measure?" Moments later Kat was in the bedroom and handed Meagan the same ruler she had used a few days ago to measure my dick.

Meagan sat on the edge of the bed and handled my dick rubbing her thumb around the head and wiggling my flesh trying to get a rise out of me, while Kat stood behind her peering over her shoulder at my naked body.

"Hmm, does it feel good at all?" Meagan asked.

"Yes, sorry, it just isn't working."

"Well, the stretched flaccid length should be really close to your erect size," She stated and pulled my dick out as far as she could and measured my stretched length. "Two and three quarters, does that seem about right for you?"

"He was 3 ½ a few days ago." Katie shared.

"You may have a little swelling that's reducing your size right now, but that should return to normal in a few days. Or maybe my technique isn't getting a good reading. Kat, can you try?" My sister-in-law crawled on to the bed and sat down beside me and proceeded to pull my limp noodle as far out as possible.

"Hmm, I am getting 2 ½?" She puzzled and let me go, watching as my penis snapped back.

"Well, like I said it'll probably go back to normal, and the milking we gave you last night may make it more difficult to get an erection until your body recuperates, until then you may just be a little limp."

"Oh! Mr. Limpy!" Kat jumped up and hurried out the room returning quickly with the Mr. Limpy 3-inch flaccid dick toy in hand. "I forgot about this, look Meagan!" Katie placed the little flaccid toy beside my package. "Look! He's so small he makes 3-inches look big!" They both giggled as Kat took turns playing with the toy and then with me. I got the feeling they were both being over animated in their reaction trying to tease an erection out of me, but unfortunately it still didn't work.

After a few moments they seemed to give up, Meagan helped me take my pills and then she got me out of bed and guided me to the bathroom, while Kat headed out of the bedroom and back down the hall.

Meagan took me by the shoulders and guided me to the toilet, where I sat down as I had with Katie, after a few seconds a low-pressure trickle of urine ran down over my balls.

"Sorry, I'm so embarrassed." Meagan reached between my legs and pushed my balls out of the way, but I just peed on her hand instead.

"It's okay, really." She let me finish and then washed her hands. Meagan grabbed a washcloth and gently cleaned my balls. Just then I heard the front door close.

"Well let's get you something to eat." She said and led me down the hall to the kitchen. Kat was already at the table drinking her coffee and picking at a bagel while scrolling her phone.

"Oh, hey!" Kat greeted, she had her glasses on with her hair in a messy cascade down her left shoulder, the t-shirt clung to her large braless breasts and her thick ass spread across the seat of the bar height chair, she looked rested, peaceful, and beautiful. Even though I had been naked in front of both of them already, in the sobriety of the moment it just felt awkward. I sat down with a wince and Meagan placed a bag of frozen black-eyed-peas on my balls and fixed breakfast as Kat shared with me that Mike had left to pick my wife up from the port. I knew it would take 4-5 hours to make the round trip depending on traffic.

"So, did you talk with Shelby this morning? Will you be going home tonight?" I asked.

"No, we texted a bit just to work out a few things, and by the time Mike makes the round trip, we'll probably just stay here tonight and go back in the morning. Why? Do you want me to go?"

"No... I don't want you to go, just wondering... well, wondering what's going to happen next?" I shared.

Meagan excused herself to go to work and announced she would be home around 10 pm if we needed her.

"I think we may be making some margaritas and hitting the hot tub tonight if you want to stop by afterwards?" Katie invited and gave her a naughty wink.

"Oh, be sure to alternate the cold pack, you really don't want to leave it on for more than 20 minutes, then let it rest for an hour before icing again." Meagan prescribed and headed out.

"What do you want to happen next? What is it that you really want?" Kat asked and leaned in waiting for me to answer.

"What?"

"You were saying that you were wondering what's going to happen next, I am asking you. What do you want to happen? I meant it when I said you are in control, at any point you can tell me to stop, to fuck-off and I would, I just don't think that's what you want, is it?"

"I don't even know anymore. I don't know what I want."

"Let's start with something simple then. Do you want me to help you get dressed?" Kat asked.

"No."

"Why? You're naked in front of your sister-in-law. You have a tiny, limp, dick, so aren't you embarrassed? Aren't you humiliated that I can see your tiny... little... dick?" She emphasized and held up her pinky.

"Yes... but I don't want it to stop."

"Do you want Shelby to see you like this? Do you really want your wife to see how much you enjoy being dominated and humiliated?" Kat continued. I sat silently unsure of what to say, unsure of what I thought.

"I guess you don't have to answer now, but you will need to have an answer by the time Mike and Shelby get here." Katie said while getting up and moving to my side, she took the frozen peas off my groin and let out a little chuckle seeing that my dick had retracted inside me again.

I sat in my kitchen naked sipping a cup of coffee through a straw and thinking about the past week, all the pain, the humiliation, the awkward moments, and sexual tension and teasing. I thought about my wife, I loved... still love my wife. Did she really manipulate me? Was I a victim of the two sister's schemes, or was this something I chose? Something I wanted and they provided? I didn't know, and I wasn't sure it mattered.

I looked over and watched Katie's ass shimmying from side to side as she washed the dishes. Then suddenly a surge of energy shot through me, I walked up behind her and rubbed my cold nub between her cheeks.

"Oh!" She squealed with a little jolt and kept washing the dishes. Her warm ass felt good against my ice-cold flesh, she arched her back and leaned forward allowing me to dry hump her thick booty. I desperately wanted to feel her against me, my limp rigatoni noodle slid up and down her crack, and while I felt the heat and softness it did nothing to awaken my listless nub. In defeat I stopped rubbing and stood still pressed against my sister-in-law's ass, she looked back over her shoulder at me and wiggled her hips.

"Is that all ya got?" She smiled knowing I couldn't get it up.

"One day," I whispered as I nuzzled her neck before breaking away from her and planting myself on the couch. Just then I heard the buzz of Kat's phone vibrating on the counter.

"Hey," Kat exclaimed, as I listened to her side of the conversation.

"Really? Oh my god, that's crazy."

"Okay"

"Okay"

"No, I don't know, are you okay with that?"

"Okay"

"Did she say anything else?"

"Okay, so are you coming back here or just going home?"

"Okay, no that's fine. I'll just stay here as long as they want."

"I will."

"Okay, love you babe."

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Well," She kind of chuckled. "That was Mike, Shelby called and told him he didn't need to come pick her up, it seems she found a ride." Kat smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so um that guy she met, Malik. You remember Malik from last night, we watched him fuck your wife?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, it turns out he lives just 15 minutes from you. Crazy right? I mean, what are the odds? I guess they hadn't talked about where they lived until this morning and then realized how close you guys are to each other."

"Wait, so they're both coming here? To my home?"

"Yeah, isn't that great! Now, you guys don't have to find another guy, I am sure Malik will be more than happy to keep filling your wife with his thick cock." She sang while thrusting her hips.

I sat on the couch thinking all this through for the next hour while watching Katie clean the house in her thong and t-shirt.

"Kat, can you please help me get dressed?" I sighed.

"Sure, I guess I should put something on too, after all we do have company coming." We went to the bedroom and she laid out a pair of shorts and a shirt for me, and then pulled off her tight top letting her large breasts hang free, she rubbed and lifted her breasts and let them fall back in place.

"What should I wear?" She wondered out loud to herself, lingering in the room and teasing me with her bewitching body. I desperately wanted to grab her, suck her tits, and fuck her hard. But with the casts on my arms, and the limp dick between my legs, I didn't stand a chance. But I had to try.

I stepped toward her and clasped my arms under hers pulling her toward me. She yelped with shock but didn't fight me. I hunched down and buried my face in her cleavage, taking her scent in and kissing her substantial globes.

"Well okay!" She smirked and leaned her head back arching her breasts toward me. I moved her to the edge of the bed and knelt down kissing her from her breasts down her stomach to the trim of her panties. Biting the elastic band, I tugged at her thong signaling her to take them off.

Kat hooked her thumbs inside her thong and pulled it off and slid back on the bed laying down, draping her legs over my shoulders, the smell of her cunt filled the room. I placed a gentle kiss on her protruding bulb and sucked it into my mouth sliding my tongue between her thick lips.

Kat moaned, grabbed my hair, and pulled me deeper inside her while oscillating her hips, grinding herself on my face. I feverishly lapped at her sex, occasionally suckling her clit and gently nibbling her folds.

"Oh Jay!" She panted, and began bucking, fucking my face with her wet flesh. Kat's thighs and stomach quivered as I brought her to a powerful orgasm. Her juices washed over my tongue and down my chin, but I did not relent. I kept after her cunt, eating her pussy and drinking her down my throat, until she finally pushed herself away rolling over on the bed and shaking while curled up on her side.

"Fuck, Jay!" She cried. "Seriously, what the fuck?!" She continued as her body shook in pleasure. I crawled up beside her, kissing her back and just trying to be near her. After several minutes she rolled to her stomach, grabbed a pillow, and slid it under her chest and head resting her arms underneath her.

"My God, you're a mess." She smiled and planted a kiss on my nose. I sat up and straddled her generous ass trying once again to coax an erection and once again getting no reaction. I finally gave up and laid down beside my naked sister-in-law who had already fallen asleep.

The next thing I know I am waking up with Kat still beside me. I looked over at the clock and realized Shelby would be home soon. And then realized, she already was.

"Hey sweety," Shelby whispered as she gently laid her bag on the floor and placed her finger to her lips in a hush. She looked relaxed; her sun kissed skin was visibly darker than when she left. She smiled and hung her head down covering her face with her hair and moved slowly to my other side, sandwiching me between her and Kat.

Kat and I were still naked, she was breathing deeply obviously still sleeping hard, Shelby cuddled up behind me and placed several small kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders. Her hand brushed down my side then to my butt as she cupped my cheek.

"I love you so much." She sighed, taking a deep breath.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, feeling my cast.

"No, not really, just uncomfortable."

"I love you Jay. You know that right?" She pulled my shoulder rolling me over on my back and placed her hand on my face. She looked me in my eyes, and that's when I realized she was afraid and needed me to reassure her of my love for her.

"Yes, I know that. I love you too." I kissed her deeply, and felt her salty wet tears trickling down my lips.

"Are we... okay?" She asked, pulling away.

"I am not sure. Where's Malik?"

"He needed to head home, I thought it best for us to see each other first and talk through... everything." Her voice quivered.

"Did you guys...?" She nodded toward Kat asking if we had fucked.

"No... I haven't been able to..." Shelby sat up on her elbow and looked down at my body fully exposed to her.

"Oh, Jay." She nervously chuckled and swept her hand over my shaved groin. "It's prickly." She smiled and rubbed my little dick between her thumb and finger. "And so small."

"Do you love him?"

"What?"

"Malik, do you love him?" I asked.

"No. I love you."

"But you had fun with him, do you like him as a person?"

"You don't need to worry about Malik. I had fun with him, but I love you, and he's moving to Chicago next month. You're my husband, my life, my future is with you, if you'll still have me."

"What about... the sex?" I finally asked, "Was it really that much better?"

Shelby paused and stared in my eyes for several seconds before answering.

"Yes," She said directly, "It was partly from his size, but it's also his stamina and dominance."

"So, what do we do?" I pressed.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to go back to how things were and just pretend this didn't happen? I am not sure that's a realistic option."

"No... I just... I wish... I could fuck you the way he does."

"I know baby," She had been playing with dick and balls, and still no erection.

"Are you okay... down there?" She winced.

"I think I will be. Meagan says it should be fine." I shared with Shelby all that had happened yesterday, and she realized she wasn't the only one who had an unusual sexual experience.

"So, you haven't had any release this whole time?"

"No. We've done a lot of things Shelby, I am not innocent here, and she is your sister."

"It's okay, really. I actually prefer it to be her. At least I know I can trust her."

"That's so sweet sis," Kat smiled while turning towards us.

"How long have you been awake?" Shelby asked.

"Long enough," She laid on her side and rubbed her hand on my chest and down to my balls. Shelby moved the loose flesh of my shaft up and down over the head of my dick while Kat toyed my sore nuts. Shelby nuzzled her lips against my ear, her warm breath sending chills down my spine. She slid her arm under my head, propping it up and letting me watch their hands on my tiny limp dick.

Kat adjusted herself lifting her breast and draping it over my bare arm, Shelby reached over and fondled her sister's nipple, swirling her thumb over her increasingly rigid tit.

"They really are stunning," Shelby praised, feeling her sisters' breasts. "As much as I'd love to just lay here, I really need a good bath, those showers on the ship are tiny." She sat up and headed into the adjoining bathroom turning on the water in the tub,

"Kat, a moment please." She gestured for her sister to join her in the bathroom closet.

A few moments of listening to some low whispering and a couple louder exclamations, Shelby stepped out of the closet fully naked. It was obvious she had been in the sun for the past week, her tan lines showed she had worn a micro-bikini while sunbathing. The small triangles of pale flesh barely covered her nipples and vagina, which was red and puffy like she had been repeatedly kicked in the crotch, her clit seemed to protrude more than I had ever seen before.

Kat came out fully dressed in clothes that actually fit her, carrying a home waxing kit.

"So, it turns out I had a few things stashed away here, I just thought you'd enjoy seeing me squeeze into Shelby's tight tops. However, I do wish I had known you had this. It would've saved us a lot of time every evening." Kat smiled and started pulling the contents out and plugged in the wax heater.

"When he's done, bring him to me please," Shelby ordered and closed the doors going into the bathroom.

"Is this going to hurt?" I asked.

"Not as much as you might think. But we could use Dr. Numb if you want?"

"Yes please."

Kat grabbed the tube off the dresser, her large breasts bouncing as she moved, and slathered my groin with the cream. A few moments later I was totally numb, and the wax was ready. Kat used a wooden stick to spread the wax on the left side of my groin, then pressed the strip in place, looked up at me and pulled. I really didn't feel much until she got to my balls. Ripping hair out of your scrotum hurts, no matter what you do, even with a generous coating of the numbing cream it hurts. Kat seemed to enjoy the flinching and noises I was making.

Runtz3
Runtz3
621 Followers