Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 09 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers

Shelby had turned on the jets in the tub, so between the closed door and the roaring water there was no way she could hear us. After several strips of wax Kat was finally satisfied with the results. We looked down together at my small dick, hairless groin, and red flesh.

"Your clit is so cute like that," She smiled, rubbed her hand over my dick and finished it off with a pinch. "And to think, less than a week ago you were trying to convince me that you had a big cock. And now, your neighbor knows it's small, your wife knows it's small, your sister-in-law knows it's small, your brother-in-law knows it's small, your wife's lover knows it's small, and my guess is that all her friends will know about it."

"Wait, what?" I chirped.

"Well, her friend that she was on the cruise with...Melissa right? Do you honestly think Shelby didn't tell her about you, I mean it's the only thing I can think of that would make Melissa okay with Shelby sleeping with another guy. And, if Shelby told her, do you really think Melissa isn't telling all their mutual friends? My bet is by the end of the day, every girlfriend Shelby has will know you have a tiny clit dick and that Shelby fucked a real man. Just think about, every one of her friends will be looking at your crotch with the knoweldge that you are not worth fucking. How humiliating will that be?"

I hadn't really thought through all of that, but Kat was probably right, I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me, I suddenly felt my nakedness. My face burned, chest flushed, and my dick jumped, inflating to half chub and deflating almost as quickly.

"Looks like you're not broken after all, well at least not physically." Kat grabbed me by the dick and led me through the bathroom door presenting me to her sister.

"Here he is," Kat announced and handed me off to my wife. Shelby reached up and took my dick in her hand, guided me into the tub and pulled me down to sit across from her. Kat left us and closed the door behind her.

"Is there anything you'd like to ask me now that we're alone?" Shelby asked over the sound of the rushing jets.

"Yes,"I said as Shelby lifted her waterproof vibrator up out of the bubbling water.

"You can ask me anything as long as it's a Yes or No question, and I'll allow you to ask me to elaborate on one question. I'll answer you honestly, but you only have until I orgasm." She turned the teal vibrator on and slid it between her legs. "Deal?"

"Deal." I agreed, Shelby closed her eyes and sank further into the tub. I sat rather upright trying to keep my arms on the edges to keep my casts dry.

"You better start asking,"

"Did you tell Melissa about my penis?"

"Yes,"

"Have you told anyone else?"

"Yes,"

"Anyone we see on a regular basis?"

"Yes,"

"Friends of yours?"

"Yes,"

"Friends of mine?"

"No,"

"Any family other than Kat?"

"Yes,"

"My side?"

"Yes,"

"My sister?"

"Yes," Shelby moaned.

"My mom?"

"No." She said emphatically.

"Anyone else on your side?"

"Yes,"

"Your mom?"

"Yes." She answered gently knowing it might sting.

"Katie said she helped you come up with a plan to cuck me, is that true?"

"Yes," my wife confessed.

"Was sex with Malik really better than sex with me?"

"Yes,"

"If you had to choose, life with me or sex with larger dicks, would you choose me?"

"Yes,"

"Elaborate" I pressed.

"Jay, you are my husband." Shelby shared lifting up and turning off the vibrator giving me her full attention. "I love you, I love our life together, and I enjoy our sex life. If you asked, I would choose you and only you for the rest of my life. Sex with Malik was very good, I am not ashamed of it, and I am glad I did it. But, sex with you is good - just different. You always make sure I cum, you just aren't able to do it with your penis. You go down on me, use toys on me, and are attentive to my needs and I could live like that. You need to understand that.

Think of it like this - masturbating feels good," Shelby returned to pleasuring herself as she talked, "having someone else do it is better, oral sex is even better, and fucking is great. Having sex with you is good, having sex with a bigger dick, a real one, feeling it deep inside me, stretching me and filling me, feeling it throb, the heat, and finally feeling it explode inside me was like nothing else I had experienced. But I don't love Malik, he's just a guy with big dick, I am not even sure I even like him - if he didn't have a big cock I wouldn't have had sex with him. I used him for the experience. And I don't feel bad, he knew what I was wanting, and he got what he wanted too. Does that answer it enough for you?"

"Yes... Do you still respect me?"

"YES, you run your own company, you make good honest money, we have everything we need and can afford a lot of what we want, you're honest, hard working, and fun to be with. I do think that the way you have treated Kat and Mike lately has been too much, you have always been a jerk to her, but it's gotten bad, and it's spilling over to how you treat Mike too - my guess is that after this past week things will never be like that again."

Shelby adjusted her leg teasing my dick with her foot as she continued to masterbate quickly bringing herself to orgasm. She looked amazing, and I desperatly wanted to fuck her, but I still had no erection. Shelby and I got out the tub and dried off, she got dressed in some comfortable shorts and sweatshirt, but left me naked.

We went to the front room, and I realized we were totally alone in the house, Katie had left. I asked Shelby about it, and she said that she had sent her sister to the store for a few things and to give us some time alone.

"Time to start adjusting back to real life," Shelby sighed, grabbed her computer and spent the next several minutes returning emails, checking messages, and catching up on news and gossip. And for a little while, things felt calm, normal, like the past week had been a long drawn out fantasy. My casts and nakedness were the only evidence that it was real.

Eventually, Kat returned with a load of groceries and put them away, then she brought in several bottles of alcohol and wine. And hung up a "Welcome Home" sign.

"What's going on?" I muttered.

"We're having a party," Shelby revealed, "Nothing fancy, just a few close friends, so no need to get dressed." She winked, "However, you can always just stay in the bedroom if you prefer. But, I think they're all excited to see you."

"Whose coming?" I asked

"I am not sure, but I invited Melissa and Sarah. And Tif, Candice, and Denise from work. Meagan from next door... oh and Carry." She smiled, listing most of her friends and co-workers.

"Carry? My sister?"

"Oh and I hope you don't mind but mom texted me while I was out so I invited her too!" Kat called out from the kitchen.

"Babe, you're going to ruin our lives." I cussed, "Right now, it's just been embarrassing, and I admit it's been fun. But, this is taking it too far!"

Shelby and Kat both burst out laughing, "We're fucking with you Jay! But, we are having a few people over, Mike is coming, Meagan said she'd try to swing by after work, Melissa is coming and so is Malik. We'll finish the week with a bang," Shelby chuckled at her unintended joke. "It's up to you what happens tonight. We can all just have a fun night talking about the cruise, and all the sites we saw, the food we ate, yaddah yaddah yaddah." She rolled her eyes mocking the idea. "Or..." She slid down between my legs while I stayed sitting on the couch and kissed my soft, bald dick. "You can take your fantasy even further, show your little dickie to Melissa and watch me take Malik's fat, black cock" She sucked on my dick before finishing, "while getting your teeny weeny teased by a group of sexy girls."

The line between fantasy and real life was crossed a week ago. Everyone that would be here in the next few hours had either already been part of this, or at least knew everything... in detail, so I figured we might as well keep going. The thought of being teased by Melissa, Kat, and Shelby while watching them get fucked by big cocks was too much to pass up.

A few hours later Shelby had taken a quick nap before closing the bedroom door to get ready for the evening. Kat had set up some simple decorations, stocked the bar, and taken time to clean herself up. She came jiggling down the hall wearing a pair of tight white spandex shorts and red spaghetti strap top that clung to her chest.

"We should get you ready," She stated and helped me up from the chair I had been sitting in for quite awhile thinking through what was about to happen. She placed her hands on my shoulders and guided me to the second bathroom. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I was too emotionally broken to do anything but comply.

She trimmed my beard, fixed my hair, even groomed my eyebrows and brushed my teeth. She rubbed some lotion over my shoulders and down my chest. She stepped back and looked me up and down, I was totally naked, freshly waxed, the swelling in my balls had gone down a bit, and they hung down low below my small, pale penis.

"I think we need something special for tonight." She smirked, and rummaged through the cabinets finally pulling out a black ribbon. "Here we go," She laughed to herself, and belt down in front of me tying the ribbon securely around my balls finishing it off with a bow. She turned me toward the full length mirror and looked over my shoulder to admire her work. The bow looked almost like a black bow tie wrapped around my nuts, it was tight like a cock ring, but not unpleasant.

"There... now you're ready for company." Kat pinched my dick and led me to the kitchen where she gave me a few pills assuming it was my meds. "That should really help with your little problem."

"Wait, what did I just take?"

"Just a little Molly and Viagra," She smiled, "I want your little dick throbbing, dripping, and aching."

Over the course of the next hour our guests arrived. Melissa arrived first, Shelby has known her since they were kids and she's always been the friend I had fantasized about the most finding out about my little dick. And, while I knew she had been told about it, she was about to see me, all of me, and there wasn't much I could do but try to enjoy it. I looked through the blinds and watched as she got out of the car and walked to the door.

She wore a basic little black dress, with red heels. She's a similar build to Shelby - slender, tall, and athletic. Her long dark hair was pulled up into a ponytail that bounced as she walked. Melissa has always looked like a typical sorority girl more cute than sexy, like a young Katie Holmes. I realized that I had gotten used to my current circumstances, but adding Melissa to the mix kicked me in the gut - my stomach flustered and I could feel myself blushing as my pulse increased.

The doorbell rang and my heart pounded, Kat got the door and welcomed her in.

"Hey!" She sang out to Kat, "Oh my Fucking God!" Melissa blurted finding me standing butt naked in the dining room, casts on my arms, a black bow around my balls, and a small hairless dick that quickly rose to salute her. I was both relieved to have my hardon back and aroused by her reaction.

"Jeez Katie Kat you could've warned me!" She laughed. "Like... oh jeez, I knew it was small... but oh my god I had no idea it would be like that, and just here... like right here!" She cackled. "I am so sorry Jay, but genetics really kicked you in the crotch didn't it? Gosh look at it!" She walked over to me and squatted down in front of me. "Can I touch it?" She asked Kat as if I wasn't able to speak for myself.

"Sure, you can do anything you want," Kat granted. Melissa slowly ran her pointer finger from the base to the tip pulling my rock hard dick down and letting it spring back up, before palming my balls,

"Nice bow," She huffed to no one in particular. "It's like it's not even a real dick, like it's a miniature model... a toy version of the real thing." She lightly took my dick between her fingers and brushed them up and down my shaft, as she let go my dick pointed straight up pressing against my body, I had never been so hard in my life.

My body was reacting strongly to her, maybe it was her, maybe it was the molly - even though I was naked I felt warm all over, I could feel her breath on my balls, as a strong urge to kiss her swam through my mind. I wanted to feel her lips on mine, they looked so red. I was desperate to touch her and hold her to me.

"You okay Jay?" Kat asked, "Damn, you're flying high aren't you?" She announced answering her own question, taking my face in her hands and looking closely at my eyes.

I eventually found myself sitting on the couch with these two hot girls on each side of me. Melissa had downed a couple drinks, and was nursing a third as she leaned across me talking with Kat. My head dropped and I nuzzled her long, thin neck before giving it a lick.

"Ew, Jay!" She feigned and wiped my saliva off and rubbed it on my still hard dick. I don't remember him coming in, but I noticed Mike was in the kitchen grabbing a beer and then made his way to the chair across from the couch.

"I think Malik is here," Melissa delighted hearing a car door. Moments later there was a knock on the door, Kat leaped up to let him in.

"I can't wait for you to see him!" Melissa beamed. I watched as this handsome black man made his entrance wearing a suit that was obviously tailored to fit. His smooth baritone voice sang through the house greeting everyone, but totally ignoring my presence. He didn't address me or look at me in any way, it was like I wasn't there.

"Shelby?!" Kat called out, "Malik is here!" I heard the bedroom door open, and looked down the hall. Shelby came strutting toward us, she wore black heels, a black panty and bustier set, and wore a draping silk robe, her hair was wavy and flowing like she was ready for a photoshoot, and her makeup was impeccable.

"Damn," Malik uttered as she made her way over to greet him.

"I am so glad you came," My wife smiled and placed a long passionate kiss on his thick lips. His hands traveling down her back to her ass which he firmly grasped as they made out in front of us.

"Would you like a drink?" Kat finally asked, breaking their embrace.

"Please," Malik responded and took a breath.

"Your wife is so fucking hot, I am so glad she's finally getting what she deserves," Melissa whispered and kissed my ear.

The lights were brought down low, with a warm orange glow from the Edison bulbs in the rustic chandelier, flooding the room. Some light music played, as Shelby and Melissa took turns sharing about their cruise mainly to Kat as she interacted asking questions and leaning into their stories. I don't know how much time passed, but at some point Shelby began streaming pictures and videos to the tv for all to see. After several minutes of pictures of the ship, and like 100 pictures of the ocean and sky, the mood shifted as the picture with Malik and his friend in the hot tub came up.

"And of course this is the now infamous dick pic!" Shelby squealed like a giddy girl showing off her engagement ring. She was both proud and excited to show off her big catch.

"Damn! I haven't seen it on a big screen," Melissa marveled.

"That's nothing, you should see it in real life," My wife goaded, "I can promise it's a lot bigger in person, especially since he isn't even hard in this picture."

"That's a great idea!" Kat joined in. "We should see it live! It'd be nice to have a naked man in the room," She continued and gave me a quick wink. This whole time Melissa and Kat had been taking turns rubbing against me, mostly just rubbing my chest and stomach, and occasionally stroking my dick and playing with my balls.

"Well, what do you think? Should we show'em?" Shelby asked Malik. It's not like we all didn't already know what was going to happen tonight, the question was how was it going to start. After all, what's the socially acceptable segway between welcoming someone to your home, and fucking them in front of your friends and husband? We, it seems Shelby just figured it out.

Shelby had been sitting on the floor at Malik's feet reminiscent of Princes Leia in front of Jabba the Hutt. She stood up and grabbed Malik by the belt pulling him to his feet. The girls moved forward on the couch scooching closer to the black cock that was about to be displayed.

"Are you sure you want to see it?" Shelby asked.

"Yes!" Kat and Melissa squeaked together. My wife knelt in front of Malik, running her hand up his leg stopping about midway between his knee and crotch.

"Found it," She smiled back at us, as she felt his length through the thin material. She placed her hands on his belt slowly taking it off and throwing it aside. Malik stripped off his jacket and shirt, reached down and patted her head, praising her and encouraging her to keep going. She undid his pants and bit-by-bit lowered them. He had a fit physique, but was more lean than I am, which made the size of his dick root even more pronounced. His shaft was thick, and as Shelby lowered his pants more and more came to light, until finally she had completely revealed his immense tool to an eruption of delight by the two hot girls sitting beside me. It hung low, but was flaccid and easily 7 inches.

In that moment, more than anything else, I desperately wanted to see Malik's hard cock fucking my wife with deep passionate thrusts.

"Fuck!" Melissa snorted, "Now that's a cock!" She grabbed me by my dick and pulled me to my feet standing just inches away from Malik. And for the first time since his arrival he acknowledged my existence.

"Damn, that's the smallest dick I've ever seen, man." He gloated. I had the thickest, hardest erection I've ever had and it was nowhere near the size of his flaccid black cock.

"Now let's see if we can get you hard too" Shelby snickered and ran her tongue up Malik's snake and back down again taking him into her mouth sucking his head and stroking him. Kat practically ripped her top off, throwing it at Malik's feet as an offering. She stood to his side and rubbed her hands on his stomach down to his cock. Malik wrapped his arm around Kat groping her thick ass. Melissa joined Shelby on the floor, rubbing Malik's leg before gripping his balls.

All three of them had their hands on this man's junk, and there was room for more. Shelby stopped just long enough to cast her robe aside, and quickly resumed her fellatio.

Mike sat silently, almost uninterested as he watched this man fondle his wife. I guess when you know you have a giant cock, there's no reason to be jealous. But, I was completely lost in the moment. I wanted to lick them... I wanted to lick all of them in every way. I leaned in and licked Kat's shoulder, kissing it and sliding up to her neck.

"No," She playfully corrected, and swatted my dick. "You must be at least this big to ride this ride," She smiled and pointed to Malik's massive, engorged cock. "What do you want?" KAt asked me.

"What?"

"What do you want?" She repeated.

"I want to watch," I huffed.

"Watch, what?" She pressed.

"Malik fuck my wife." Kat and Melissa guided back to sitting on the couch. Shelby stood toward us and took off the bustier, and seductively lowered her panties. She knelt down laying on the coffee table with her back arched and ass in the air waiting for Malik to take her from behind.

"Watch it... enjoy it, you tiny dicked cuck." Kat laughed, "remember this is what you wanted."

Malik took his position rubbing his cock against my wifes delicate folds. Their position gave me a near perfect view as he slid his head inside her soaking cunt with a gasp as Shelby clutched the edges of the table feeling his girth filling her.

Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers