Accidental Honeymoon Pt. 02

Story Info
Things hot up between Jimmy & his Dad.
6.6k words
4.77
14.4k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abiover2
abiover2
76 Followers

Accidental Honeymoon - Part Two

Initially written in 2007, re-written in 2023

I wasn't concentrating on where I was going as I walked away from our villa and began thinking about what had just happened. It was clear what we'd just been doing had given us both pleasure, but it was 'morally dubious' to say the least, and given his reaction before I left, my Dad knew that too.

Initially, I put my enthusiasm down just wanting to make my Dad happy, especially after the stressful last few days, and knowing how much he'd been looking forward to spending this time with my mum. But the more I thought about it, I wanted this as well.

I found a private area of the beach and sat down whilst I kept going over things in my head. In the brief time I'd had to think about unexpectedly going on this trip, I'd imagined having some 'fun in the sun' with someone. Ok, maybe that someone wasn't whom I'd expected, but after this morning's events, I wanted to try a bit more 'fun' if Dad was. Though after how he'd asked me to leave, I guessed I should give him some time to think as well.

Whilst I was deep in thought, one of the hotel porters came over, "You like anything, madam?" he asked in broken English. I laughed inside that he seemed to think I was a young woman, but my hair was still down, and my long legs were on display, even though I was pretty flat-chested for a woman.

"I don't know. What do you have?" I asked

"A drink, maybe? Some food? I give you this guide of things here at the hotel," he said and passed me a leaflet

"Thanks, I'll have a read."

He walked off, and I began to leaf through the brochure. It turned out there were more facilities hidden away here than I thought. There looked to be a restaurant, swimming pool (on a tropical island surrounded by crystal blue sea?), two bars, a gym and a massage and beauty parlour. I decided to go and investigate some of them to take my mind off things.

The restaurant looked ok, albeit empty at the moment, like the gym. I guessed most of the hotel's older clientele would be lying around in the sun somewhere. Then, finally, I arrived at the beauty parlour, where a single staff member suddenly perked up at the prospect of a potential customer.

"Good afternoon, madam. What you like? Hair? Nails?" the attractive middle-aged woman asked. Given the way she said madam, I had a suspicion she could tell I was male, but if she could, she played along with the pretence I was a woman.

"I'm not sure my hair could handle much of a cut." I didn't want to have short hair, not now.

"A re‐style then, or some colour?" she suggested.

I was amused that she seemed to think I had any kind of hairstyle already, I'd just not cut it for a few months, and it had grown to near my shoulders. But I thought, why not? Maybe a better hairstyle would go better with my current outfit, so I allowed the hairdresser to lead me to one of the chairs.

"How would you like, madam?" she asked, "shorter or bigger, maybe?" I wasn't sure what she meant by bigger, so I agreed, making sure she knew not to cut it much shorter as it'd taken enough time to get to where it was.

She began to trim bits of split ends here and there and asked me various questions to get a conversation going.

"You here with husband, madam?" she inquired, again with a slight hint that she could tell I wasn't really a 'madam'.

"Well, kind of," I said, non-committedly.

"I understand", she replied with a knowing look. Maybe older men brought their gender-fluid partners here more often than I suspected, or maybe I just saw things where they weren't. Nevertheless, she believed I was a young woman, albeit one who didn't have more experience with her appearance so far in life.

She told me her name was Siti and continued to tell me things in her broken English about the island and how nice it was around there.

"Maybe you like some colour as well?" she suggested.

I wasn't sure at first. A haircut could be easily undone, but colour? Well, I guessed I could always re-dye it if I had to, and if I was going to do this, I might as well go all in.

"Ok, why not" I replied. My natural brown hair was one of the few areas I took after my Dad in, whilst my mum was much fairer and tended to go almost blonde in the summer months. Well, if I was wearing her clothes, why not her hair colour?

"Can you make it blonde?" I asked, unsure if it was possible, having never dyed my hair before.

"But of course!" Siti answered with a bright smile. "It take time, but we make you blonde."

Siti was right. It did take a while. It was past lunchtime by the time she was finished. She did a bit more cutting and style before finally asking me what I thought.

I could hardly believe it was me looking back at myself. My hair was full-on feminine; it curled around my face and, on one side, dropped down to cover my eye. The ends curled slightly just above my shoulders and had more body and bounce overall.

"You like madam?" Siti asked expectedly.

"Yes, it's great; thank you so much", I replied, and I meant it.

Whilst Siti has been doing my hair, I'd leafed through a list of their services and noticed they offered body hair removal. Even at 18, I hadn't really developed much 'manly' hair, which given the current situation, I was now thankful for. However, there were still more on my legs and arms than I thought a young woman should have. Yes, I had begun to think of myself as and wanted to become more like an attractive young woman. I couldn't believe the speed at which this was all happening!

"Siti, are you able to help with my legs? And arms?" I asked and ran my hands up & down to show what I'd like.

"But, of course. I make your legs nice & smooth; your husband will like very much," she winked as if she knew the man I was here with wasn't really my husband, though I doubted she could guess who he really was.

"Great, thanks."

"You wear this?" She said as she offered me a white dressing gown, I guessed, to avoid damaging my hot pants. Even though we were both apparently women, I decided to make use of their changing room to strip off of my clothes. I knew I had no bra on or chest to speak of, which might confuse things.

I returned to the salon area, and Siti set to work removing the light hair from my legs & arms.

Thankfully it didn't take her long, but it was an experience I can't say I enjoyed!

Once all done & changed back into 'my' clothes, I asked about payment.

"Oh no, no, all part of hotel service," Siti replied with a big smile.

Thanking her profusely, I headed out, really happy with how I now looked & felt

As I walked back towards our villa, I felt like a new person, a new woman almost. I just hoped Dad would like my new hair and lack of leg hair, too, I began to slightly regret it, but too late now, fingers crossed.

Arriving back at the villa, I slowly opened the door I crepe in just in case Dad was having a laydown; however, it turned out he wasn't when I found him sitting on one of the sofas; he seemed deep in thought.

He glanced up and looked very shocked.

"Jimmy, what...what have you done to your hair?!?"

"What do you think? Do you like it?"

"Like it? Like it? It's changed colour and looks like, well, like a woman's."

"Do you think so?" I asked, knowing very well that it did.

"It looks so different; I mean, it looks great but completely different to earlier. It's more like your mum's, the blonde and everything, like hers goes in the summer when we've been on holiday."

"Well, as I took mum's place here on holiday with you, I guess maybe appropriate for me to be her replacement in the hair department as well" I smiled, hoping I wasn't going to push the boundaries too much.

In a more serious voice, he replied, "Listen, Jimmy, I've been thinking about what happened earlier and well..."

"Well, what?" I asked innocently.

"Well, I'm sure we both know what's been happening isn't right, but...." He said, sounding unsure of himself

"I know, Dad; I've been doing some thinking as well."

"You have?"

"Yes, and just hear me out. Maybe we are going down a path neither of us expected, but right here and now, on this tropical paradise island surrounded by no one we know, well, maybe we could both ignore the consequences and 'morals' of it and just enjoy ourselves?"

"So you're ok with what's been happening?" he asked, with a slight keenness in his voice.

"If I'm honest, I'm more than ok with it, Dad; I've really enjoyed how close we've been getting in ways I never have with anyone else before; I've never been as turned on and excited as I was earlier! I'd like to keep going if you want to as well..?" I asked, hopefully.

"I know you're still my son, but god, I'm so happy you've said that; I just didn't want you to think I was expecting or forcing you into anything."

"I'm a big boy, dad, or should that be a big girl now?" I smirked, "If I don't want to do something, I'll let you know. But right now, I'd like to keep exploring and see where we go."

"That's great; in that case, let the exploring continue...." Dad replied with a smile. "Well, it's past lunchtime. Do you fancy hitting the beach this afternoon?"

"Sounds great", I beamed.

"What are you going to wear? The swimsuit again?"

"I'm not sure; I'll see what I can find." Knowing full well that there were only bikinis instead. "Why don't you head down there now, and I'll come to find you once I've freshened up and got changed?"

"Good plan, though don't be long," he said as he stood up and collected his towel and other beach items.

"Don't forget to bring the suncream; if you take after your mum in that area as well, you'll burn easily."

"I won't forget; see you in a bit," I said as he left.

I headed into the bedroom to decide what to wear. Yes, the swimsuit from earlier was an obvious choice. Still, before, the thought of wearing a bikini appealed and was a much more exciting prospect. So of the three that my mum had packed, I picked a turquoise string one. It had a full front and back bottom half linked by strings in bows on the sides and a matching top with triangle cups.

Slipping off my top, hot pants and panties, I realised how I'd gotten used to the feel of the thong running between my cheeks and suddenly missed it. The bottom half of the bikini fitted me well; I again did my trick to hide my man parts and pull them on tight. Looking in the bedroom mirror, I took a second to admire my behind, knowing Dad would like it as well if earlier was anything to go by.

Next, the top half. This was the first time I'd ever worn something close to a bra, and it felt funny having the string straps around my side and up around the back of my neck. However, with my flat tummy and thin arms, I had to admit it did suit my body well; the only thing I was disappointed by was my lack of filling on the cups. Thankfully my mum wasn't the biggest endowed in the chest department, so it wasn't designed for huge boobs, but the cups were just hanging there empty. So I grabbed my phone and did a quick search online for ideas.

Thankfully our villa had a small kitchen area for cooking meals and included some stocked cupboards. Rooting through them, I found some rice flour packets and small plastic bags. They wouldn't be the best fillers, given what was available, but I hoped they might do the trick. Luckily my mum had packed some medical tape in her cases; she always liked to be prepared, and I was thankful for it. That got me thinking about what mum would think of what was happening between Dad and me; I guessed she wouldn't be happy; after all, her husband was getting increasingly intimate with someone else, and that someone else was their son, wearing her clothes. I tried to rationalise it by remembering how she's made me promise to make sure my Dad had a good time, and I was having a good time as well; that was even better, right?

I used the medical tape to attach my rice flour-filled bags to my chest, pushing what fat and skin I had on my chest into the centre before covering them with the bikini top. Looking down at my little cleavage, it looked quite convincing, and I was proud. From side on, it looked like I had a reasonable, if still on the small side, pair of breasts; I really hoped Dad would be impressed with my handiwork!

Throwing on a sarong, I checked myself in the mirror and saw a slim, blonde, sexy young woman staring back at me. The difference from only a day before was amazing. So, with suncream and sunglasses in hand, I headed out.

Walking across the hotel compound, I could feel the eyes of other guests and staff on me, likely wondering who this young woman was; I giggled that they probably thought I was someone's trophy young second wife, then realised I kind of was!

Another thing that really took some getting used to was the extra weight on my chest and the pull of the bikini top string around the back of my neck as I walked along. However, given I'd never really considered wearing a bikini top or a bra before and had no experience with it, I found I was enjoying the sensation. I had a smile of pride as I looked down and admired what I saw upon myself.

I spied my Dad lying on a beach towel with his eyes closed and decided to sneak up and give him even more of a surprise. I quietly arranged my things and laid down next to him before whispering in his ear, "Dad? Dad? Are you awake?"

"Hmm? Yeah, of course," he replied sleepily.

"Oh good", I whispered back. Then, as he turned to face me, I arched my back and pushed my chest towards him. Slowly his eyes opened and were immediately drawn to my blossoming chest.

"Oh my god, Jimmy!?" he said, speechless and in shock, "What, what are those?!?"

"Shh keep your voice down, Dad," I smiled back conspiratorially, "Do you like them?" I asked, laying back in as sexy a pose as I could.

"Like? I fucking love them; you look amazing!"

"Thanks; I'm delighted you like my efforts and how I look, Dad, though don't swear!" I smiled back, feeling a warm glow of admiration inside.

" How have you managed to get breasts like that?"

"What these?" I asked as I stuck my little cleavage out towards him again.

"Yeah, those? Sorry I can't believe I'm asking my son how he got breasts!"

"Just a little bit of creativity, though I'm not sure how well they'd do in the sea", I winked.

"Well, they help you fill out that bikini perfectly; I guess we'll just have to make you keep them dry," he replied.

"Speaking of keeping dry, will you help me with this sun cream? I don't want to burn," I asked, holding up the bottle.

"Of course, why don't you lay down."

I laid back my towel.

"I know I could do my front myself, but would you like to do it for me, Daddy?" I asked timidly, realising I'd unexpectedly called him Daddy for the first time in over a decade. It took him a bit by surprise as well, but he didn't say anything beyond "Yes, yes, I would".

He began with my now hairless legs, his hand gliding up them, lubricated by the sun cream.

"I can't believe your legs, Jimmy; they're so smooth and shapely."

"Thanks," I said back

"Did you remove the hair from them?" Dad asked curiously.

"Yes, I got them done along with my head hair. Do you approve?" I asked lightly.

"Oh yes, they feel great", he answered, sliding his hand further up towards my bikini bottoms.

"I see you've done another good job hiding your parts again," he said as he leaned in close to my groin. "I could believe you are really a girl if I didn't know better," he added as his fingers skirted the edges of the small turquoise triangle of fabric between my legs.

"Thanks", I almost purred in reply, my head looking up at the sky as I enjoyed his hands exploring my body, the anticipation growing inside me.

"I still can't get over how smooth and feminine your body is. It's like putting suncream on your mum when she's wearing bikinis."

"But it's me wearing the bikini instead...." I said in almost a whisper.

His hands had worked their way up across my flat belly and near my bikini top. He ran around the sides of my triangular cups, slightly brushing them before moving to my neck and working downwards. I felt his hands shaking slightly as they made their way down my small cleavage before turning and covering the tops of my pretend little breasts. An immense surge of pleasure shot through my body, stronger than I had ever felt, and I struggled to hide it. "Ahhh," I sighed at a surprising volume, "That feels nice."

"And they feel nice for me as well..." he almost mumbled before suddenly removing his hands. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

He looked slightly freaked like again he'd snapped out of a fantasy and had the sudden realisation that he was turning on his own son by rubbing sun lotion into his breasts and getting turned on himself.

"Please don't stop; I don't want to burn, especially not on my new boobs," I said lightly as if to justify my Dad having hands on my chest.

"I know, Jimmy, but we'd best not draw too much attention to ourselves here in public," he said as he glanced around at the other hotel guests within range of us.

"But there's nothing wrong with a new husband putting suncream on his young new wife on their honeymoon, is there?" I asked innocently.

"Well, no, I guess not..."

"And this is 'our' honeymoon, isn't it...?" I asked with a knowing and hopeful tone.

"It kind of it is..." he answered, slightly unsure. I was going to have to keep encouraging him; it seemed though maybe later as he seemed nervous whilst we were surrounded by other guests. Finally, however, his anticipation seemed to have lessened, and we both lay in the sun for a bit.

"Please, can you do my back as well?" I asked after a while and turned over to lie on my front.

"Well, we don't want you burning there."

"Are you ok untying my bikini? I don't want strap lines."

"Good point; that might be hard to explain to your mum when we get home."

"I think the new hair will be harder to explain, Dad, and some other things...." I winked.

He began to fumble a bit with the strings and straps.

"Can you manage? You seem a bit distracted." I asked with a slight giggle.

"Well, I'm just aware I'm sat on a tropical beach untying my only son's bikini top straps...."

"Haha, good point, though it needs doing.

"True", he replied once we finally got them undone and began to run sun cream across my naked hairless back.

I knew nothing was holding my rice-flour bags in place beyond the little medical tape, so I was careful not to move around too much.

For the next hour, we both continued to lay and relax. I was sure Dad kept looking over and checking me out, my new blonde hair, my bikini-glad bum and the side view of my little chest. I also found myself checking him out; I'd never really been drawn to men or admired their bodies before, but here I was doing just that.

"I think the best of the sun has passed for the day, Jimmy. What do you say we head back to the villa? Maybe find some food on the way?"

"Sounds good, Dad. Can you do up my bikini again, please?" as I sat up with my back to him. I'm sure he took longer than necessary and ran his hand over my smooth skin again just because he could.

"Ready?" he asked

"Yep

Once he'd got them fastened, we picked up our towels and things and headed back to our villa. We found a bar at the beach's edge providing drinks and small bits of food. We sat for a while and enjoyed some cocktails, and picked out some light items to eat. As we sat there, I was again aware of both of us, especially as I seemed much younger than most of the other hotel guests. Still, I was starting to enjoy the feeling of other people staring at me, especially the men sitting at other tables with the older wives.

abiover2
abiover2
76 Followers
12