Accidental Honeymoon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure that's enough, Jimmy?" Dad asked me about my small selection of food.

"I don't want to ruin my figure," I winked, "I might not fit into mum's clothes."

"That's a good point, be careful how much you eat," he laughed as he tucked into his food.

As we walked off the beach, our hands drifted together, and our fingers intertwined. So here I was, an 18-year-old boy wearing his mother's bikini and sarong, walking hand in hand with my father like we were a newly married couple.

We arrived at our villa as the sun started to go down. Dad unlocked the front door and then held it open for me

"Ladies first", he smiled at me

"Why thank you, sir," I joked as I went in, shaking my little behind slightly as I passed him.

"Wow, I can't believe the time," he said after glancing at the wall clock, "We should probably think about heading to bed soon."

I didn't think it was that late, but I suspected he might not just be thinking of sleeping, which excited me so much.

"To bed? To our bed?" I asked, trying to pretend I was innocent.

"Well, we did say we'd have to share the only bed, Jimmy...."

"Well, I'm going to get changed out of this bikini, even though I like wearing it more than I expected."

"I hope you find something else nice to wear amongst your mum's clothes..."

"Me too..." I said with a wink and walked into the bedroom, conscious I was swinging my hips slightly, aware my Dad was no longer hiding his staring at my behind and legs.

In the bedroom, I stripped out of the bikini bottoms and began my hunt through the panties again, what I was now thinking of as my panties. I was so lucky my mum had some great taste and seemed to like thong panties which suited me as I was drawn to having that feeling between my cheeks again. Although this time, rather than a thin strip of fabric up the back and after the strong bikini, I decided to go the whole hog and picked out a lilac-coloured g-string; it looked like two triangles of lacy fabric with little pink flowers attached by strings.

I worried these would be too small to keep my boy parts in place, but I was drawn to them, so I went into the bathroom to see what I could come up with. My lack of development elsewhere also included in the downstairs department; yes, I had boy parts. Still, they were definitely on the small side, which might also explain my lack of confidence on the sexual front over the last few years; I had been too self-conscious of my lack of much to show. However, in the current circumstances, that worked in my favour. Again a bit of googling on my phone, I began removing what little hair was left on my tiny flaccid penis and balls; careful shaving helped make them appear even smaller.

I tried the g-string on; the tight string sat perfectly between my curvy bum cheeks. On the front, I decided not to try hiding my small boy parts and just let the front triangle bulge out slightly. I hoped Dad wouldn't be turned off, assuming he got to see them...who was trying to kid? But, of course, he would get to see my panties given how things were going. So, I thought a g-string wasn't going to be enough to wear by itself, initially, and continued my hunt through my mum's clothes, looking for something suitable for bedtime.

As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect, a pink silk nightdress that shouted 'Come and touch me'. It had built-in cups with black trim, which would hopefully hold up my little pretend boobs, at least enough to keep up the pretence of me having a chest. I slipped it over my head and arranged the thin string straps on my shoulders. It reached the middle of my thighs and was light and loose.

I had to stop and admire myself in the mirror, amazed at the look of myself wearing a sexy nightdress and found myself almost laughing with joy at how I looked.

"Oh wow, Jimmy, you just get better and better!" was Dad's reaction as I walked into the living area of our villa.

"Thanks!" I beamed with pride as I sauntered in, my hands swinging as they held the bottom edges of my night dress.

"I'm so lucky your mum has such good taste."

"You mean we're both lucky" I winked.

"I see that's holding up your chest well," he said, looking in appreciation.

"It is; I wanted to keep my little boobies", I replied, cupping my small mounts to draw even more attention to them.

"Well, I approve. And I love the rest; it looks great."

"I thought you'd like being able to still see my legs."

"I do, I really do; your legs are very sexy. God, that is still crazy to be saying such things about my son."

"Would you like to see a bit more?" I asked coyly and began to spin around on the spot, very aware it was making the bottom of my nightdress raise up to near my waist.

"Oh god, Jimmy, is that a g-string?!?"

"Yes, I guessed you like them, given how many mum packed."

"I do; I love them, and that one looks great. Though I see it doesn't hide your boy parts..." he said with slight nervousness. I became really worried but wanted to know for sure what he thought, so I stopped spinning, stood facing him and lifted up my nightdress, the front of my panties displayed right at him.

"Do you mean this?" I asked quietly, "Are you ok with it, Daddy?"

He was quiet for a second, and my worry increased as I stood and clearly started to look a bit upset.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy; I was just thinking of the best words." He said reassuringly, "Yes, I'm ok with it; you're wearing your mum's clothes, my wife's clothes, and seem to be very quickly blooming into a sexy young woman; what's there is part of who you are. I love you, you're my son, and I'm finding myself loving you in new and exciting ways, and that love includes all of you."

"Oh, Daddy, thank you, I was so worried you wouldn't like me having my boy parts more on show that you'd be turned off by me." I dropped my skirt and ran over to him, and hugged him. I'd not hugged my Dad for years, especially not like this.

"I love you too!" I exclaimed as I looked up at him, suddenly aware of our height difference, especially me being barefoot. Again, I felt my pretend breasts pressing against him, yet another new sensation I enjoyed, even if it was hard to keep track, given how fast things were happening.

"I'd never have believed how much of a girl you could become, Jimmy, and I'm not complaining!" he said as he hugged me back before starting to run his hands up and down my back, sliding on the silk of my sexy nightdress.

"Am I becoming your girl Daddy?" I asked earnestly.

"Yes, you are, and I love it."

And with that, he held my face up to his and locked eyes with me, brushing some of my blonde hair out of the way.

"Jimmy, I really want to kiss you, kiss you like a woman. Is that ok?"

"Yes," I said simply and leaned in as our lips met and eyes closed.

I'd never really kissed anyone properly before; there had been a few childish pecks at school with girls but nothing like this. But nevertheless, I could detect the urge and genuine interest in my Dad's passion. He was passionate about kissing me, his sexily dressed son, who was also passionately kissing him back.

"Jimmy, that felt amazing, like everything else about you since we got here."

"Thank you, I really enjoyed that as well, Dad," I smiled at him.

We continued to hold each other and look into each other's eyes.

"You know, me calling you Jimmy and you calling my Dad with what you're wearing and what we're doing does sound a bit odd, especially as you are becoming more like my new wife."

"I know, but I think I like it that way. Yes, I'm becoming more like your young new wife, but I still want to remember who I really am and how you are. Does that make it even more wrong...?"

"Possibly, but like we said earlier, whilst we're on this island, it's like our own little fantasy, and we can make up our own rules." But, he said, "I also really like keeping in mind who you are, my sexy, beautiful son, wife, my Jimmy."

He did something I wasn't expecting then; he reached down and began to stroke between my legs.

"Is this ok, Jimmy?" He asked nervously.

"Oh yes..." I replied, realising.

"You've let me touch & enjoy all the rest of your amazing body; now I want to help you enjoy it yourself."

"Thank you, Dad," I said, almost in shock at the realisation my Dad was rubbing the front of my nightdress and encouraging my little cock to get hard.

"Does that feel good?" He asked, almost like he wasn't sure. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Me neither, Dad."

I was getting more turned than I'd ever been, no one had ever touched or played with my penis before, and now here I was my first time. Finally, my own Dad was doing it, his hand rubbing me through a silk nightgown and lacy panties.

"Daddy, would you like some help as well?" I asked, my hands reaching to his shorts, where I could tell he was very turned on as well.

"Yes, please, Jimmy, though I think we should take this to the bedroom, to our bedroom." He said and began to lead me; I was disappointed that his hand was no longer in my private area but knew more to come.

He directed me to lie down as we approached the bed, which I did willingly, stretching out on our huge bed. I bend one leg at the knee, causing my so silk nightdress to fall down to my waist and exposing my panty-clad groin.

"God, I've not seen anything so amazing in front of me for such a long time; I mean, your mum is still sexy, and I love her so much, but you... it's like you should have been a woman for years, but I never noticed."

"Me neither; just having to wear mum's clothes has awakened something in me and made me realise how feminine I really am; maybe I've been hiding from it?"

"We'll. You're not hiding it anymore, and I'm so lucky we're together here to explore together," my Dad said as he removed his clothes.

I thought you myself how crazy it was that I was getting turned on watching my own Dad strip in front of me, for me. He looked slightly apprehensive as his hands went to the sides of his beach trunks like this was another line to cross, the reveal of his cock to his feminine son.

"Can I help you with that, Daddy?" I asked as I sat up and reached up to take hold of his final piece of clothing as well. Then, without another word, we both pulled down his trunks as his hugely engorged cock sprung out, nearly hitting me in the face!

It was much bigger than mine, even when I was as excited as at the moment.

"Wow, Dad, I didn't know you were that big," I said, impressed.

"Thanks, though it's you who's gotten it so hard, Jimmy."

Without asking, I reached out, wrapped my right hand around it, and began examining it.

"It really is hard, isn't it? Sorry I'm slightly speechless; not only am I holding a rock-hard cock that's not my own for the first time ever, but it's also the one which made me!"

"I know, that's a fucking amazing thought."

"Before now, I never thought I would want to hold someone else's penis, but right now, I can't help it," I said truthfully. "It puts my little thing to shame; I guess I take after mum in that department too!" I laughed with a wink.

"Looking down at you, dressed like that and holding my cock, I can't believe it."

"I guess you were looking forward to it being mum holding you like this?" I asked slightly wistfully.

"Yes," Dad replied simply, "I guess I was."

"Well, as she's not here, but I am, I guess I'll have to try my best to make up for it," I replied brightly.

"You're doing such a great job filling in for her in other ways already, Jimmy, so..." Dad said with a hint of hope.

"And what would mum do in this situation?" I asked teasingly as I began to slowly strop his cock, my hand running up and down it feeling the pulsating veins. "Would she do this?" I added as my hand came to the bulging end, my palm enclosing it and squeezing softly.

"Ahh, yes, yes, she probably would," he sighed.

"And what about this?" I continued, placing my other hand on the shaft and working it back and forth.

"Yes, oh yes."

"That's useful to know", I winked, my own stimulation driving me to say and do things I'd never considered before. I removed my right hand from the end of his cock and used my left to draw him to me; I think both of us knew what was coming. And for the finale, I asked, "And would she do this?" my eyes locked on his as I opened my waiting lips and took the end of his penis, the penis that made me, into my mouth.

"Oh good god, Jimmy!" Dad screamed in excited surprise. "Wow, that feels so good."

Whilst I'd never sucked someone else's cock before, I had a general idea having watching porn videos online, albeit I'd never imagined I'd be the one doing the sucking or that the huge cock would be my own Dad's!

I moved my head forward and took in as much of him as I could, feeling the uneven surface with my tongue as it came in, the engorged end rubbing against the back of my mouth. Yes, this was a new experience, but I wasn't not enjoying it; in fact, I found myself, even more turned on, my own hard cock straining inside my panties and beginning to leak pre-cum. I suspect if either of us had touched it at the moment, it would go off with a shot!

I tightened my lips around his shaft and began to suck in on it with all my effort, pulling back and force whilst trying to look up and keep eye contact with my Dad.

"This is amazing!" he shouted while running his fingers through my freshly blonde hair.

I couldn't believe how much I was into it and didn't want it to end, but I knew it would eventually, especially if I was doing such a good job. The surrealness of the situation kept hitting me but just drove me onwards.

"Oh Jimmy, keep going, keep going, my sexy, beautiful little boy wife!" he exclaimed, "I'm nearly there, oh fucking god. Please, please keep going!!!!"

I felt his cock begin to twitch in my mouth and knew what was coming. In the heat of the moment, I decided I didn't want to swallow his cum; I wanted it on me, on my body.

"Daddy, cum on me!! Cum on my little tits!!" I mumbled with passion as best I could with a mouthful. Where was this coming from?!? I squeezed my pretend chest together and offered it up to him

"Really?! If that's what you want, Jimmy!!" Dad said as he pulled out of my mouth at just the right moment, his hot cum spurting out in a huge shoot and slamming into my small cleavage. At that same moment, I stopped holding back as well and exploded in my panties, my own jizz forming a huge damp patch on the bottom half of my night dress as Dad's own kept coming, covering my chest and starting to run down my front

"Oh Jesus, that was fucking amazing, fucking hell, Jimmy!!" He smiled down at me, watching as both of our outbursts drenched my nightdress. "You look like a cum, goodness!"

"And I feel like one, " I laughed as I fell back onto the bed, aware of how damp my outfit was with our outpouring.

"That was the most fantastic thing I've ever done!" I exclaimed as I lay and looked up at the ceiling of our bedroom.

"Me too, Jimmy; I can't believe what we've just done or how you look! We're going to have to wash that," Dad smirked as he looked down at the state of my nightdress.

"I guess so, though; for some reason, I love the feeling of both our cum all it and me."

I could feel the cum, both his and mine, starting to dry on my upper chest and around my groin; I was still so turned on.

"It's great you enjoyed yourself as well, Jimmy, though you should have told me..."

"Maybe next time Dad," I replied with a huge wink

"Yes, next time!" he replied with an equally huge smile.

To be continued...

12