All Comments on 'Accidental Incest'

by diehardfan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

very good

lisasmurflisasmurfover 14 years ago
more

great one, have them end up in a 3some

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
New last sentence:

"And then he woke up and the glow of the dream faded, then he noticed a wet mushroom odor coming from his pillow."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Page 1

was terrific. It had a pretty good storyline and the right amount of action. It set up a terrific conclusion, then page 2 dropped the ball. Finish the story you set up, rather than leave it in Never, Never Land.

Add another chapter to complete what was printed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i agree wit the other guy

this is good but the ending was a little short of expectation i think you should have a sequel they tell each other who they did and then after the shok they do fuck him sensless

TheWeldedRookTheWeldedRookalmost 10 years ago
Was okay, until the sister part

Not, the sex part, but after that, when she's like "Oh by the way, I'm not as innocent as you think I am." First off, if the sister isn't all that much older than her Lil' bro, then he probably knows from other people at their highschool, and Second, that's just not how it happens, you just don't tell someone like that, it was hurried, and unrealistic.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
confusing

not a bad story till the mother was at the other mothers house getting her hair colored and was naked on the bed fingering herself was she there to eat each other maybe i missed something mom was there to fuck the other son confusing and weird maybe there will be a next chapter with son doing mom and sis that would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HO HUM!!

This was a nice little, very lightweight story, without any major faults, but without in the way of interesting plot, characterization. dialogue. It was a bit boring, little to criticize but little to praise, either

Mael99Mael99over 8 years ago
!

Why! Does! Almost! Every! Sentence! End! With! An! Exclamation!

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Good Stuff

This story was pretty hot and honestly it was hilarious how he fucked his mom AND his sister with both if them being on accident.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
One more thing....

I just wanted to say that this story has way more potential. You should think about writing another one along the same lines and then continuing it where the mother and sister both find out each others secret and then they continue on with the incestuous sex. Just trying to give you some food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Clever

Nice twist of events. Not terribly believable but nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable!

Completely unbelievable. I know, I know, it's fantasy. But even fantasy should have some relationship to reality (well, except for sci-fi maybe)! Entirely one-dimensional. No character development or actual plot. Scrap it and start over! (And BTW, I have never before been this harsh with anybody on Literotica.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My God!

Another "scraper".. "barber" :))

- Bemused kids, with "shaved" brain ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 please

You really should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
For some reason, the story turned me on...but...

It was so beyond believable, it wasn't very good. I guess I am horny right now because I gave it 5 stars anyway. Feeling charitable I guess.

Look, have you even had anal sex before? Are you aware that the anus doesn't create any natural lubricant, so you would need some artificial lubricant if you are going to fuck somebody in the ass? The sister wouldn't make that offer, unless she had never done it, and didn't know what to expect. Then, when they did try, they would learn it doesn't work. So, then when he shoves his dirty dick into her twat, she would be likely to get an infection.

Porn has made virgins not understand much about sex..real sex. You see, when a girl is going to do anal, there is a lot of prep done beforehand. Enemas, and a lot of scrubbing in the shower. In short, she is now super clean in the anus area, and inside the ass. So now it's not as big of a deal to lick the ass, or suck the dick after it exits the ass. Also, it is safer, though still somewhat risky to go ass to puss. Keeping the vagina clean and infection free, is a big undertaking for most women.

The rest of it was just super unrealistic. Could it happen? I highly doubt it. The mother having her hair dyed so quickly, and her friend leaving her to finger herself on her bed...yeah not likely at all. It would be more like, "better hurry home, so you can scratch that itch."

Sister somehow picking him to have random public sex? Do they live in a town of 50 people? The likelihood of seeing both mom and sister naked, and then fucking them in the same day...yeah, you have a better chance of NASA calling you up and telling you they want you to command the next moon mission.

Story was rushed also. No build up to anything, and then the sex was super rushed. Not the end of the world, though. Sometimes people want a quick stroke story.

You should also start using the editors. They do have them for you to use. Or, you could just proofread your own stories, and look for those mistakes. Mistakes like leaving out entire words that are needed to make a complete sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unrealistic? Of course. That's half the fun.

Trouble is this could have been so much better if it felt it wasn't written by a 15 year old virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shaved clit?

A clit doesn't have hair and a shaved pussy is only a turn on for WIMPS that are intimated by a real woman. American men used to be real men, but not today...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure you understand female anatomy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You wrote a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Idiotic. Virgins shouldn't write erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous