Accidental Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Muuum!" I pant out, not believing the words coming from her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mum moans as she sucks on my tits.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." I moan out as her fingering gets faster and faster.

I can't help it, I can feel my orgasm building up from my mum's fingers.

"Muuum... please stop..." I moan out.

My chest is heaving up and down as my moans fill the air.

"Yes baby, cum for me." Mum moans biting my nipple hard, "Cum for Mummy!"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkk!!!" I moan out as loud as possible as my orgasm wrecks through my body.

I can feel my pussy clenching around my mum's fingers and my body tenses up as wave after wave of pleasure hits me.

"Mmmmm." Mum moans pulling her fingers out of my pussy.

Before I have chance to react, she pushes her two fingers into my open, panting mouth. Then she forces her tongue into my mouth and it presses against my tongue and her fingers.

"Mmmmm delicious." She moans as we both taste my pussy on her fingers.

She pulls her fingers out of my mouth and replaces it with her tongue. Pushing it deep into my mouth, I can't help it, I close my eyes and kiss her back for a few seconds. Making out with my mum as she holds me against the wall.

I pull away a little.

"Okay mum, that's enough. You need to go." I tell her.

"Oh no, I'm not done with you yet." She says with a sinister grin.

"Mum?" I ask as I watch her lowering herself onto the ground in front of me. "No! Mum! No!" I say firmly, trying to close my legs but she grips my thighs and spread them again. My skirt follows my legs and goes up to my waist, leaving just my thong.

"Mmm look at that tight, young pussy." My mum whispers as her hands spread my wet pussy lips.

"Please mum, stop." I whisper, looking down at her. My eyes wide open as she examines my pussy.

"So perfect, so smooth." She whispers.

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm!!!" I moan out in shock and pleasure as for the first time in my life I feel a tongue pressing against my clit.

MY FUCKING MUM IS LICKING MY PUSSY!!

"Mmmmm!" Mum moans loudly as her tongue attacks my throbbing clit.

Over and over, I can feel her wet tongue flick it, forcing my legs to shake around her.

Oh my god, it feels so good! But it's so wrong! I can't believe the first ever person to lick my pussy is my mum. I'm not even a lesbian!

"Mum, this is wrong, I'm your daughter." I moan out as she keeps licking my pussy.

"No, it's so right!" She moans.

"No... mum.... Ooohh gooddd.." I moan out, it feels so fucking good having my mum's tongue in my pussy.

"That's enough...." I weakly protest.

"You're right," She says looking up at me with a huge smile, "That's enough of that."

"Okay, good." I pant out as she stands up. I go to move but her hand presses against my chest and holds me against the wall.

"No, no. You stay there." She orders.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask her.

She just lets out a little laugh. With her hand still holding me against the wall, I watch with amazement as she uses her other hand to pull her jogging bottoms down.

What shocks me more, she doesn't have any underwear on!! And now I can see the top of her bald pussy.

"Good thing I didn't put my thong on," She says kicking her jogging bottoms away, "I was planning on your dad fucking me, but this is even better."

Her hands rest on my shoulder and start to push me down.

"Mum, what are you doing?" I ask, although I don't fight her and slowly get lowered onto the floor.

"You're going to lick mummy's cunt." She says.

"Mum!" I shout, never hearing my mum say cunt before in my life.

Suddenly, I'm sitting on the ground and looking up at my own mum's smooth, soaking wet pussy.

"We can't do this." I stutter out to her.

"Come on baby, lick your mummy's cunt." She says putting her hand onto my soft, black hair.

She lifts one of her bare legs into the air and rests it against the wall, holding my head still, I watch in shock as she pushes her pussy towards my face.

Then I feel it, my mum's wet pussy presses against my face. I can feel her wetness pressing against my lips. Her scent so intoxicating! I have to fight every urge to not stick out my tongue.

What am I doing?! I'm not gay! I don't want to be with a woman.

"Stick out your tongue!" Mum orders.

"Mum, please." I weakly protest.

I can feel her grinding her wet pussy up and down my face, using it to rub her own clit. I can just feel my face getting wetter and wetter from her pussy.

"Stick out your fucking tongue young lady!" My mum orders.

"O-okay." I stutter back, shocked by her harsh tone and feeling like I have to obey.

I feel my tongue leave my mouth and then I do it, I taste her sweet, delicious pussy on my tongue. She's so wet, I can't believe how turned on she is by this. I can't believe how turned on I am by this.

"Yyyyeeessss!" Mum moans loudly.

Her leg against the wall, my mum is pushing her pussy into my face and holding me against the wall. I can't even move an inch as she rubs her clit up and down my wet tongue, filling my senses.

"Mmmmm." I accidentally moan out, not believing how good she tastes.

"Oh yes baby, it's been so long since I've had a woman lick my cunt." Mum moans out grinding on me more and more.

As though I'm in a trance, I just stay still and allow my mum to use my tongue for her own pleasure. Looking up I can just see the pure lust on her face as her moans grow louder and louder.

Coming a bit back to my senses I try to protest again.

"Mum... we should stop." I whisper, although she doesn't let up on grinding her pussy all over my face.

"Never!" She moans out, "I'm going to fuck you like a good little girl."

"Mum!!" I shout out.

"Yes baby, moan for your mummy!" She shouts.

Mum grips onto my hair and pulls me deeper into her pussy, I don't know what's going on, I can't help it. I simply close my eyes and enjoy tasting this sweet, juicy pussy.

Extending my tongue I press it willingly against her, massaging her clit, flicking it up and down and I can feel my mum's legs shaking around me.

"Mmmm." I moan into her pussy as I run my tongue all around her. She's still slowly grinding on my face but I'm now happily lapping at her juicy pussy.

As if I have no control, my hands raise up and grab onto my mum's curvy arse and I pull her pussy deeper. My tongue fucking her tight, wet hole.

"That's it baby, fuck Mummy, fuck my little cunt!" She moans grabbing my head.

I can't believe it, I'm so fucking horny! I'm actually licking my mum's pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes! Right there baby! Do you want Mummy to cum all over your pretty little face?" She moans.

"Mmm." I moan back, suddenly wanting just that.

"Oh god.... Oh god.... Fuck yeah..." Mum moans over and over.

Her breathing grows heavier and her moans get louder. She's properly fucking my face with her sweet, tight pussy and I know I am about to make my own mother cum.

"FFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!" She screams as her body spasms all around me. I'm rewarded with a flood of her cum on my tongue, absolutely soaking my face.

She keeps grinding her pussy all over my face as her orgasm forces her whole body to twitch.

I can't believe the first person I've ever made cum is my mum.

Quickly, mum drops to her knees in front of me and her tongue starts to lick all over my face, cleaning off her cum.

"Okay..." I pant out, "That's enough mum." I tell her as she licks my face.

"Shhh." She says grabbing my tits as she shoves her tongue in my mouth.

"Muuumm." I moan out, "Stop." I tell her but I feel her hand come back to my pussy, pulling my thong to one side she slides two fingers deep inside of me.

"Muuuum!!" I moan out at suddenly being fingered again.

After cumming my pussy is absolutely drenched and mum is easily finger fucking me on the floor in the landing.

"Stop mum, this is wrong!" I tell her.

Then, I feel her hand grip onto my throat and hold me back against the wall, the look in her eyes is animalistic and she's breathing heavily as her fingers tap on my G-spot over and over.

"This is my pussy now and I'll do whatever I want." She tells me firmly.

"Muuuumm." I pant out, her choking me seemingly turning me on more.

"Let your Mummy fuck your cunt!" She says to me, her tongue licking all the way around my neck.

"Mum it's wrong, it's incest!" I tell her, hoping to find some reason in her.

Her fingers pull out of my pussy and she lets go of my throat, maybe this is over?

"Shut the fuck up and turn around so Mummy can eat your arsehole!" She shouts at me.

"Mum!!!" I shout back, not believing how dirty my mum actually is.

It's as though I can't fight back, she grabs my shoulder and flips me around with ease. Pushing me onto my hands and knees, my forehead hits the wall and I can feel my Mum behind me.

"Mmmm look at that tasty little hole!" She says grabbing my arse cheeks and spreading them wide.

"Mum, we can still stop this. We can just forget it ever happened." I weakly moan as she grabs my arse.

SPANK!

"I'll never forget about this!" She says.

I feel her grab my thong and pull it far to one side, exposing both of my holes to her.

"Fuuuuucckk muuum!!" I shout out as I feel her wet tongue press against my untouched arsehole.

"Mmmmm!" Mum moans with her head buried between my cheeks.

My fucking mum is eating my arse!! I never thought I'd let anyone do that, never mind my mum!

Oh god, it feels so fucking good having her rimming me. Shaking and grabbing my arse cheeks as her tongue pushes deep into my arsehole.

Her face pulls away and I feel her spit onto my hole. God this is so fucking kinky, I'm so fucking horny!

"Oh yeah, your arsehole is so tasty!" She moans and I feel her tongue return to me.

"Oh god, oh fuck." I pant out as she eats my arse good. Her tongue pushing in and out of my arse as though she's fucking me.

"FUCK!!" I shout out and arch my back as two of her fingers push deep into my pussy.

"Oh god, Mum..." I pant out, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Do you like that baby?" She asks between licks on my arsehole.

"Yeeeeessss." I moan out as the double pleasure takes over my body.

"Your dad loves it when I eat his arsehole!" She moans out, giving me more details of her kinky sex life. Something that an hour ago I would never have wanted to know.

"Oh mum." I pant, my body starting to uncontrollably shake.

Mum wraps her hand around my thong and quickly pulls them off. Leaving me in just my skirt pulled up to my waist and my crop top pulled down below my tits.

Suddenly, my mum starts to push something into my mouth. Opening and accepting it, I realise it's my drenched thong and my senses are filled with tasting my own pussy.

"Oh yeah, I've been looking at your wet underwear for so long, wondering what you taste like." Mum tells me as her fingers return to my pussy.

"Hmmm." I moan out, not knowing if it's the cream making her say this or if it's true.

"I love the way your pussy wraps around my fingers." Mum says, slowly pumping in and out of me, "Are you a virgin?"

"Mhmmm." I moan in agreement.

"Good, Mummy's gonna pop your cherry." She tells me and my eyes shoot wide open, not believing I am losing my virginity to my mum when I was hoping to lose it tonight to Tony!

"MMMMMMMMM!!!" I moan loudly into my thong as I feel a finger slide knuckle deep into my arsehole.

"Fuck yes!!" Mum shouts, "Look at that arsehole! Mummy is fingering both our holes baby!"

"Mmmmmm!" I moan into the thong as my arsehole tightly wraps around her finger.

Both my holes getting fucked at once is sending me over the edge.

Mum is still kneeling behind me as she pumps her fingers into both of my holes.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I muffled scream as yet another earth shattering orgasm batters throughout my body.

"Yeeeessss!!" Mum moans as she keeps fucking both of my holes.

My entire body is shaking and my clench around all of her fingers, my moans uncontrollable as I'm having more pleasure than I even thought would exist.

"Come here." Mum says and grabs my hand.

She pulls me to my feet, my head is still spinning from my orgasm and I just follow behind her. Staring at her curvy arse as she walks.

Mum leads me into her and dad's bedroom. Letting go of me I watch her pull off her top and I see her tits for the first time.

They're so big, so perky, so... seductive.

Mum goes and sits on the bed, facing me she spreads her legs.

"Come and lick Mummy's cunt." She says softly.

I'm past fighting it now, I want this. If I'm going to fuck my mum, I might as well embrace it.

Pulling my wet thong out of my mouth I stare at her, such a beautiful, sexy woman.

"Yes... Mummy." I whisper.

"Good girl." She says back as I join her on the bed.

Going between her spread legs, I grab onto her thighs, her soft skin sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I look into her eyes and give her one last smile before I move my head down between her thighs. Opening my mouth, I extend my tongue and happily press it against her clit.

"Mmmmm yes." Mum moans.

Lying on my stomach, I hold onto Mum's thighs as I explore her pussy with my tongue. Running it all over her pussy, I suck her lips into my mouth and savour her taste.

"Mmm." I moan, absolutely in love with her pussy.

I flick my wet tongue along her clit and feel her legs shake in my hands.

"Oh yes, that's so good." Mum moans, looking up I can see her grabbing her own tits.

"Mmmm." I moan into her pussy as I lick her over and over.

"Finger me, finger your Mummy." She pants out.

Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this!

Moving my hand, I slide two fingers deep into her dripping wet pussy and start to slowly pump them in and out of her.

Her insides feel so warm and tight, I keep fucking her faster as I lick her clit.

As her breathing gets louder and her pussy clenches around my fingers, I know that I'm close to making my mum cum yet again. I remember how her fingering my arsehole only enhanced my pleasure, so I rub one finger in my other hand around her wet pussy and quickly push it into her arse.

"Fuuuuucccckkk!!!" Mum moans, "I'm fucking ccuummmiinnngggg!!!" She screams out and I keep licking and fingering her through her orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" She pants over and over as I do my best to give her as good an orgasm as she gave me.

She grabs my hair and pulls me up, without saying a word I follow her lead until I'm lying on top of her. Our bodies rubbing against each other and I lean down and happily kiss her.

Opening my mouth, I push my tongue into hers and make out with my own mum.

Her hands are rubbing my back, slowly working down until she squeezes my arse cheeks as we passionately kiss.

"I'm going to fuck you now." She whispers to me.

"Haven't you already done that?" I moan back to her as her hands explore my body.

"Just you wait." She says and harshly pushes me off of her.

Lying on my back, I watch as my mum goes into her cupboard, staring at her arse as she bends over.

She turns around and my mouth drops wide open as I see a huge dildo in her hands!

"Get on your hands and knees." She orders.

"What?" I ask, in pure shock that she is actually planning on properly taking my virginity.

Do I want my own mum to take my virginity? Yes, yes, I do.

"I said," Mum says walking closer to me, "Get on your hands and knees so Mummy can fuck you like a dirty little slut!"

Ooooohhh fuuuck! My mum just called me a slut! I fucking love it!!

Any resistance is completely gone now. I sit up and pull my crop top and my skirt off so I'm completely naked. Turning around I get onto my hands and knees and stick my arse in the air, ready to be fucked for the first time.

I turn my head and see mum has attached the strap on to her and is getting onto the bed behind me.

"It's been a while since I've used this." She tells me and I feel her hands grabbing and squeezing my arse cheeks, "You father loves watching me fucking young women with it."

"Oh god." I moan out, learning more and more about my parents' relationship.

I can feel mum rubbing the head of the fake cock up and down my desperate pussy and I know I'm ready for it.

"Do you want Mummy to fuck you?" She asks, holding the tip right at my entrance.

"Please," I pant out, not believing what I'm about to say, "Please fuck me Mummy."

"Good girl." Mum says and spanks my arse again.

Then, I feel it. The head of her fake cock pushes into my dripping wet pussy, I can feel the walls of my cunt wrapping around the dildo as she delves deeper and deeper inside of me.

I have no idea how big this dildo is, but it's at least 6 inches and thick as fuck. It feels like I'm properly being stretched by this strap on but I fucking love it!

Although it hurts a little, never having anything in my cunt before, but then I feel my mum pressing against me and I know she's balls deep in my pussy.

"Oh god, fuck... mum..." I pant out, feeling overwhelmingly full.

"Mmmm look at your little virgin cunt wrapping around my cock." Mum moans out rubbing my arse cheeks.

This is it, I'm no longer a virgin and my mum was the one to take my virginity from me.

The pain starts to go and I feel myself pushing back onto her plastic cock, wanting to know what it feels like to be fucked properly.

SPANK!

"Do you like that?" She asks me.

"Yyyeesss." I moan back, arching my back as I push my cunt against her.

Over and over, I start to bounce back on my Mum's cock, fucking myself on her. Something I never dreamed would happen.

"Oh god, you're so deep." I moan out as I rock back and forth.

SPANK!

"That's it baby, take Mummy's cock." Mum shouts at me.

"Please fuck me Mummy, fuck my little cunt!" I beg her, needing to feel her fucking me properly.

"You want me to fuck your slutty, no longer virgin, pussy?" Mum asks holding my hips.

"Yeeeeesss!!" I beg, loving her calling me a slut again. "Please FUUUUCCKKK MEEEEE!!!" I scream out as Mum starts to hammer into my pussy.

Holding onto my hips she thrusts in and out of my cunt over and over, going balls deep at every push.

"Oh, fuck yes! So fucking deep!!!" I moan out, how does this feel so fucking good!!!

"Take my fucking cock!" Mum moans grabbing my arse, "You like being my little slut?!"

"Yes!!!" I moan back, "I love being your incest slut!!"

My pussy is dripping wet around her thick cock as she fucks me, battering into my cunt.

SPANK!

"You're so fucking hot!" My mum moans.

"Ohh.. my... God... FUCK!!" I uncontrollably scream as my mum destroys my cunt.

Suddenly, I feel my mum grab onto my hair and yank my head back. The pain just enhancing the pleasure.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck me!!" I moan over and over as I can feel yet another orgasm rising up inside of me.

I can feel every inch of her thick dildo stretching my pussy wide open as she hammers into me. Well and truly taking my virginity.

"Nooooo!!" I shout out as I feel her cock leave my desperate cunt.

"Come and ride my cock!" Mum says.

I stand up and watch my mum lie down on the bed, her thick, black dildo pointing up right.

"Oookay." I stutter out, my body in a mind of its own.

Straddling onto my mum, I grab onto the dildo and line it up with my pussy.

"I want to watch you sliding your cunt up and down your Mummy's cock." She whispers to me.

"Yes Mummy." I whisper back, slowly sitting down on her dildo.

Feeling every ridge and inch of the dildo as I lower myself onto her, the cock going deeper and deeper into my pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccckk!" I moan out, sitting all the way down and once again having my mum balls deep in me.

She reaches up and grabs my tits, twisting and pulling on my nipples as I slowly grind back and forth on her cock.

"Oh god, Mum, that's so good." I pant out, my jet black hair sticking to my sweaty face.