Accidental Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plant my hand on her big tits and grab them, holding onto them for support as I slowly start to bounce up and down on her strap on.

"Squeeze my nipples!" Mum orders me.

"Yes Mum." I tell her, grabbing her nipples and pulling on them as I ride her cock.

"Oh god, fuck yes!" I moan as I ride her faster and faster.

I can feel my orgasm building up again as I ride her cock. Being impaled like this makes the cock feel even deeper in me.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" I moan out.

"Cum for me baby, cum on your Mummy's cock!" She orders.

I lean down and shove my tongue in her mouth as I keep bouncing up and down on her strap on.

"Mmm." Mum moans into my mouth as we passionately make out.

Feeling her soft lips pressing against mine as our tongues dance along each other.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!" I scream into her mouth as another orgasm hits me like a ton of bricks.

"Cum for me my slut!!" Mum orders.

"YYYEEESSS MMUUMMYY!!!" I moan out.

I keep riding her throughout my amazing orgasm, slowly grinding my cunt on her dildo until my body stops shaking.

Oh god, that was so fucking good! Fuck, Amelia, that's your Mum!! You just got fucked by your mum!!!

This is too much.

I jump off her but I feel my Mum grab my hips.

"I'm not done with you yet." She tells me.

"I just need to go the bathroom, I'll be back in a sec." I tell her.

"Hurry the fuck up!" She says and as I turn, she slaps my arse.

I quickly close her bedroom door and lock it from the outside.

"Amelia?! What're you doing?!" She shouts through the door.

"I'm sorry Mum! This is wrong!" I shout back to her, feeling my pussy dripping down my leg.

"Open this door now!! I'm not done fucking your cunt!" She shouts.

"I'm sorry Mum!" I say back to her and walk down the hall.

Finding my phone downstairs, I call the only person I think can possibly help.

CHAPTER 5

Aftermath

"Hey, what's up?" Charlotte says as I answer the door.

"Come in." I tell her dragging her inside and shutting the door.

"What's happened to you? Your face is a mess." She says with a laugh.

I've put some baggy clothes back on but looking in the mirror my make up is smeared all over my face and my hair is frizzy.

"That fucking cream!" I shouted at her.

"Did you get it?" She says.

"Yes, it's a nightmare!!" I tell her.

"Why? What happened? Is Tony already here?" She asks.

"No," I say, lowering my head and whispered, I can't believe I'm about to tell her this. "My... my mum came back a while ago and..."

"And what?" Charlotte asks, clearly concerned from my tone.

"She accidentally kissed my lips." I tell her.

"No!!" Charlotte says and takes a step back, "What's that smell?" She asks.

"I... I couldn't stop her, I don't know how it happened." I admit.

"Amelia... what are you telling me?" She asks.

"That smell..." I whisper, "It's my mum's pussy... on my face."

"No!" Charlotte says, her jaw nearly hitting the floor, "It worked on your mum?!"

"It was too powerful! I couldn't stop her!" I told her, not wanting to admit how much I actually enjoyed it.

"Where is she now?" Charlotte asks.

"I locked her in her room, I don't know how to stop it." I tell her.

"Get the box the cream came in, maybe there is something on it that tells you how to stop it from working." Charlotte says.

We go upstairs and walk past my mum and dad's room.

"Amelia? Is that you?" My mum shouts through the door.

"Y-yes mum." I reply.

"Good, get in here! I need to taste that sweet cunt again!" She shouts back and I stare at Charlotte.

"You let her lick your pussy??" Charlotte asks in shock.

"I... I... I couldn't help it." I admitted, shame hitting me.

"Who's that?" Mum shouts through the door, hearing Charlotte's voice.

"It's Charlotte." I tell her.

"That's fine, she can join us if you want! I just want you back in here!" Mum shouts out.

"Come on let's get that cream." I say and drag Charlotte into my room.

"What happened between you two?" She asks.

I don't know why, but I just let loose, I can't hold it in.

"She fingered me first, then... then she licked my pussy. Then she made me lick her pussy until she came on my face. Then... Oh god." I say looking at the floor, "Then, we went to her room and she fucked me with a strap on."

Amelia?!" Charlotte says in shock, "And... how was it?"

"Charlotte! That's my mum!" I tell her.

"That doesn't answer the question." She says with a smile.

"Fine!" I shout, "It was fucking amazing! I've cum so much in the last hour! But that's my mum, I need this cream to stop working!"

"Okay, okay. Let's just get the cream." She says and I look for the box, "Although, it is hot that your mum just fucked you.

"Charlotte please." I whisper.

Finding the box, I hand it to her.

"For fuck's sake Amelia!" Charlotte shouts.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I said get WAR 0.5!" Charlotte says, "This is WAR 1.! It's twice as powerful! No wonder your mum wants to fuck your brains out!"

"Oh shit!" I say, realising the mistake I made. "What now?" I ask.

"Okay, let's just cancel the party. Your mum might be like this for a while and you don't want everyone seeing her like that!" Charlotte says.

"Okay good idea." I tell her, grabbing my phone, I sit on my bed and start typing a text to tell everyone not to come. After a few minutes, I look up and see Charlotte still holding the cream, "What now?" I ask.

"Well, we just wait for it to wear off." Charlotte says, "Unless."

"Unless what?" I ask.

"Well, if it was really that good..." Charlotte says with a big grin, "We could use her state to have a little fun."

"Charlotte! No!" I tell her, not believing she would even recommend it.

"Why not?" She asks coming and sitting beside me.

"That's not funny." I tell her.

Suddenly, Amelia grabs my head and leans towards me. Not giving me time to react, I feel her lips press against mine.

Only for a second, then she pulls away and stares at me with a smile.

"What are you doing?!" I shout at her.

I can't believe she just kissed me, my best friend, putting her soft.... Delicious lips on mine.

"Just testing." She says with a grin.

Oh god, her lips, they're so... seductive.

"C-charlotte?" I stutter out.

She's so hot, so sexy. I've always known she's hot, but I need to see her, to know what she's like. If mum can do it, then why can't I?

"Yes Amelia?" She says in the most sensual way.

"Oh Charlotte." I moan, pressing forward and planting my lips against hers.

I open my mouth and force my tongue inside her, making out with my sexy best friend. Her hands grab my head and pull me back a few inches.

"I'm about to fuck your brains out." She says with a smile.

Oh God, I need her!

"Do you want that?" She asks.

"Y-yes." I tell her.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"I... I want you to sit on my face and let me like your cunt until you cum over me!" I admit.

"Good girl." She whispers.

The End