Accidental Penetrations Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers

As Dustin was trying to find a solution, given that he simply couldn't just get up with his jutting erection, he saw Indiana turning her back to him and beginning to sit. "Christ!" he thought, having been sure that she would never agree to sit. By now he couldn't do anything about it and just got ready for her inevitable scream when she would feel his cock against her ass.

But Dustin had forgotten about something. What was about to happen wasn't simply up to Indiana's ass, his safely placed erection and the law of physics with their bad angles. Lily was sitting right next to him. Very quickly, as Indiana began to sit, Lily grabbed Dustin's cock and pulled it away from his belly, giving it the best possible angle. Before he could even open his mouth in protest, he felt Indiana's pussy opening around his head and swallowing him whole.

Judging by her reaction, Lily hadn't told her about this insane plan. She gasped in surprise and laughed nervously as she felt Dustin entering her. She tried to get up but her hands slipped on his thighs a few times before she sighed and laughed.

"What's wrong Indi?" Lily asked next to us. "Felt something unexpected?"

The other girls all laughed. "Yeah!" Erica said. "We all felt it!" They all laughed again.

Dustin was the only one who knew just how true that statement was. Sure they had all felt it, but just against their lower back. Breathing hard and very excited, Dustin laughed and said "Ok, ok now... Can we please change the subject?" After another round of laughter, they did change the subject. But Indiana just remained there, making her limber pelvis rock against him. Somehow turning her limber upper body around to whisper against his ear, she asked "Were you in on this with your wicked sister?"

"No! I swear!" Dustin breathed as he felt her pussy spasming around his cock.

"You're as surprised as I am?" she asked.

"Um-hum!" he replied.

"Good! Because going from compliments to surprise fucking isn't usually a good strategy. But..." she took a deep breath and placed her lips right against his ear "Gods that's a nice cock..."

Taking this as his cue, Dustin slipped one of his hands around her slim thigh and reached her pussy. They remained in this position for a long while and Dustin could barely believe how Indiana could move her pelvis so much all the while keeping her upper body perfectly still. She was driving him crazy with those rotations and Dustin wondered what she'd be able to do when completely free to move as she pleased.

His fingers were also having an effect. Soon Indiana rested her back against his chest to relax and give him better access. Katee, now sitting in front of them, said "Hey sis... you certainly don't mind that third leg against your back!"

"No... Why would you all mind. It's... it's... very nice," she finally said, making them laugh.

"Careful not to slip, who knows what could happen!"

Dustin, partly hidden by Indiana's head, grinned and shook his head. "If they only knew!" he thought. Then again, one of them knew. Lily. He turned and looked at her only to see that she had been waiting for his eyes. She grinned and said "Happy to be the only guy here? I heard there's a men-only spa across the colony."

"No, I'm alright... I'm just, perfectly alright," he said.

"Damn!" Emily said. "What are you doing with those legs Indi?"

"Nothing!" she replied, giggling.

What she was doing was a damned miracle! Dustin had never felt such pleasure from such small movements. And such pressure! He had seen her remarkably toned body earlier but would have never guessed that a pussy could grip a cock with so much power! The fact that he was surrounded by four close siblings added to his pleasure of course, just like the fact that he was delving deeply into yet another forbidden pussy.

And because of another accident! Well, maybe not as accidental as the rest of them. He had spasmed into Emily, Erica had fallen upon him, Lily had tumbled slipped against his cock and Katee had simply opened her mouth in surprise when his cock fell right into it. And while neither Dustin nor Indiana had planned for this penetration, Lily had played the role of luck here. Probably a double role: making her fall and making her wet before that with her fingers...

Indiana reached for her glass of sangria and said "I never thought I'd like this colony so much, you guys. A toast to unexpected pleasures!" They all cheered with her and she took the opportunity to shift her weight slightly. Next to him, Emily was staring at him with a puzzled expression.

She leaned against his ear and whispered "Did she just fall on your..." Dustin could only nod. Emily added "And is she..." Dustin nodded again before looking into his sister's eyes. "You're one damned lucky bastard this week, dear brother." He nodded once again before closing his eyes for a moment, the pleasure becoming too great.

Dustin wanted to lift her out of the tub and fuck her properly. But he couldn't. The other girls would probably only laugh, knowing what they knew, but still. Placing his hand on Indiana's belly, he pulled her close again and whispered "You know I'm about to cum. Can I?" It was now Indiana's turn to nod. Seconds later he was filling his sexy cousin's pussy with his sperm. The sixth prohibited pussy in as many days!

Dustin felt Indiana's hand on his own, pressing it harder against her pussy. With her other hand Indiana raised her glass high and covered her own climax with a few dance moves to the stereo's music. Dustin was fighting the urge to either shout his climax out loud or giggle like a madman at this series of accidents.

Less than an hour later they met in the forest at dusk. As soon as Indiana saw him through the trees she ran to him and jumped into his arms. A few frenzied moments later Dustin's cock buried itself once again into her pussy. He was shocked at how much deeper inside her he could go this time as Indiana kept her legs very high as she wrapped them around his back.

He held her very light weight with both his hands on her compact little ass as he pounded into her. She helped him to leverage her with each upwards thrust and he felt her powerful legs pulling her back down against him. And they also kissed. Not a word, not a sound except for moans. Dustin was barely able to maintain his balance as he lost himself in her pussy and kiss.

He briefly feared that the sound of their bodies slapping against one another would reach someone, but they had gone a good distance away from the colony. And in any case, by now, he didn't care. He didn't even know how he managed to wait for an hour before properly fucking her. Now that he was, nothing would stop them except a pair of powerful orgasms.

He pulled her off of his cock, amazed at how light she was, and set her down. He then turned her around and pushed her against a tree. "Fuck that's an amazing ass!" he grunted. His twitching cock wanted nothing more than to get back inside that burning pussy, but instead Dustin knelt behind his cousin. He kissed that stunning ass, licked it and ate her pussy from behind for a while before giving in to the desire to fuck her again. He gave her one last lick all the way to the small of her back before standing up and impaling her again.

And this time he ravaged her. Instead of being alarmed by his intensity, Indiana urged him on. She was much stronger than he had given her credit for and was able to take his relentless pounding with ease. And pleasure. A lot of pleasure. "Gods that ass!" he cried out, unable to look anywhere else. Indiana giggled. Knowing he was about to climax soon, Dustin pulled her away from the tree and said "I wanna kiss you again."

"Sure thing my dear," she replied before jumping into his arms again.

Once he was speared inside her again, Dustin knelt on the grass and lay her down on her back. The missionary position wasn't a classic by accident. With the leverage he had now, his weight upon her body, the fact that her body was now trapped between him and the ground, Dustin abandoned himself into fucking her. And they kissed again.

Later, she was the one to break the kiss with a long moan as her climax hit her first. Pulling his head against her shoulder and neck, she murmured "Damn it you're good Dustin! Just don't stop! Don't ever stop!" The sweet sound of her moans and that last compliment pushed him over the edge as well and he came and came into her once again.

He couldn't believe the intense assault her lithe body could take as he pretty much turned into a rutting animal for his last thrusts. She was still climaxing when he was done but he did his best to stretch her pleasure as much as he could. Eventually though, she won and he was forced to pull out. He lay on the ground shaking and moaning her name.

Next to him, breathing as hard as he was, Indiana looked at him with a grin. "Well, well, well... If I had known you had such a cock, maybe I would have sat on your lap years ago! And there's another thing I didn't know about you. You have a very naughty tongue... Don't think I didn't feel what you did with your tongue before standing up."

Dustin looked at her, unsure of how she would react to him quickly licking her asshole. "Would you believe that despite all the boyfriends I've had, despite the fact that they were all in love with my ass, that not one wanted to try anal?" After a pause, she added "What does a girl have to do to be treated properly!" Dustin laughed and held her tightly as she moved over him.

==============================

P.S. This will be the last story in this series for a while now. I do have other ideas, but I'll be taking a break from the very fun-but-predictable pattern.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers
12