All Comments on 'Accidental PMV with Son'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mr_morganmr_morganabout 4 years ago

Great job! Well written and nice description. What are your upcoming plans for your next works?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel Needed

I think a sequel, where they are offered $50,000 to fuck each other for a private film, $1,000,000 for 20 incestuous live shows in front of both live and internet audiences with a film and a trip to Japan where they would be performing.

There are underground incest clubs in Japan ran by the Yakuza, where wealthy individuals come to watch brothers & sisters, mothers & sons, fathers & daughters, uncles & nieces, aunts & nephews, grandmothers & grandsons, grandfathers & granddaughters, incestuous lesbian sex and incestuous 1 male-2 or more female group sex.

I went to one show with a client, back in the early 1980s back before everyone was concerned about STDs. He paid for both of us. I have not been back since.

The show featured 6 sex acts. The first act was an aunt and a niece committing lesbian incest. They were followed by a mother and daughter who used different sex toys from the first act. Then came a brother and a sister, complete with anal sex in the doggy position. The fourth act featured a mother and a son, ending with the mother fucking her son in reverse cowgirl anal. The 2nd to last act had a mother, daughter and son engaged in a threesome. The final act featured three sisters and two brothers, while the brothers never fucked each other their sisters showed they were willing to eat their brother's cum out of their sisters' pussies and assholes, the brothers fucked their sisters in multiple positions, including spit roasting and double penetrating their sisters, while the sisters performed various lesbian sex acts, including sucking each others' tits and engaging in tribbing. Most of the acts featured Asian family members, but the mother and son act were Caucasian British who were flown in from London.

The club we went to see this was in Tokyo, we entered an arcade went down the stairs in the back of the arcade to a tunnel, walked up stairs to a warehouse, where our phones were taken from us and they waved a wand around our bodies. Then climbed into a van with other business men. They drove us to a different warehouse. We climbed out of the van, climbed down some stairs, walked down another tunnel, then entered the sex club, where we watch the incestuous sex.

Each sex act lasted about a half hour. The entire show was emceed by a woman who started in a business suit. After the first act she lost her jacket. After the second act she lost her vest. After the third act she lost her blouse. After the fourth act she lost her skirt and was down to her bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, and stiletto heeled thigh boots. After the fifth act she removed her bra, throwing it into the audience. After the last act she removed her panties and a group sex orgy began, which included the other female performers who would charge extra money for us to fuck them. They would then lead us to rooms with no windows where they would entertain us. I fucked the aunt and niece from the first act.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Wild

That was a very good read and the need for paying bills makes you do crazy shift. Thanks for a fun story.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
Showed?

It’s shoved down her throat not showed.

HS98HS98about 4 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU!

First off, let me just give a serious "Thank you," to everyone who took the time to read, rate and favorite this story, after spending years lurking on this website hoping to one day get the courage to join and post something myself, I truly love seeing people enjoying my works, and seeing this story, which I put together in a few weeks out of a momentary inspiration, become my, so far, most favorited story in just 2 days after being posted, outdoing stories which were posted for months by now was, in particular, quite an interesting experience. I won't lie, I did not expect such a reaction.

Now to get to replying:

@mr_morgan

Thank you for your kind words, I'm truly happy you enjoyed reading my story! My plans for my next works are, in the first place, to finish the stories which I put on a hiatus in order to focus on this one. I have, right now, a few stories in various stages of completion, all of them incest-themed with elements of mind control or general reluctance. After I finish those, I plan to focus on writing sequels to "Boundaries, Shattered", the first story which I posted here. It's almost a year since I came up with the idea for that story, and I really believe it's time for me to move forward a little with it.

After that, as I already mentioned in my bio, I have around a 100 ideas for stories ready to be worked on. Yes, really. I definitely believe I'll be on this site for a long time.

@Anonymous

I actually started getting an idea for a sequel, or even sequels, to this story while writing it. My idea was more of a "spiritual successor" sort of thing, with people and events from there being referenced in it but none of them actually appearing, but a traditional sequel would definitely also work. I don't like the idea of ever ruling out sequels to my works, if people like it and want more of it I don't understand why more of some story couldn't be told and revisiting characters and stories years after I first created them would definitely be interesting, though, unfortunately, there definitely are time issues to take into account.

As mentioned above, there's already a few stories which I'll have to finish before doing anything else, nevermind a sequel to a story originally created as a one-off. Not ruling anything out, ever, but as things stand now, it will be quite some time before this story gets a sequel.

But while this story might not be getting a sequel all that soon, I think I'll definitely end up creating something at least similar to what you imagine rather soon, I always thought money issues were one of the most realistic triggers in the incest erotica genre, so I definitely plan to use those themes a lot in my stories.

Must have been an awesome experience! Won't lie, I would unusually just ignore "totally real" personal anecdotes from anonymous users on this site, but since incest IS legal in Japan (As if there already weren't enough reasons to love that country)...

@linnear

You're welcome, thanks for your kind words, I'm happy you enjoyed reading my story!

@live4thebj

True. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll be careful about this in the future. Making grammar mistakes while describing my favorite erotic activity isn't something I want to repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fair pay for fun play?.?

Ok good story line but inquiring minds want to know how much money did they get???

HS98HS98almost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

Huh. Now that's a really good question. I don't think I had an exact figure in mind at any point while writing this, but I always saw it being somewhere in the low five figures, nothing too outlandish. Overall, I'd say it would be somewhere in the $20,000-$25,000 range. Just their "base" debts (rent and college tuition) should be $11,000+ if my calculations are correct, so their total debts approaching $20,000 is far from impossible, and in fact rather likely, and with Blazed being supposed to be a clueless rich guy who doesn't really understand how the world works (Inspired in part by a TV report I once watched, about the police catching a bunch of older men who each paid $10,000+ sums to have sex with teen prostitutes, when most prostitutes of the type those guys wanted charge only a few hundred dollars. (Yup, those dudes got fleeced hard.)), him paying two people $10,000+ each for a night of fucking is quite realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...