Accidental PMV with Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strangely familiar voice, mixed in with chattering she just now noticed was emanating from the yellow-colored room Blazed just got out of, stopped her train of thought analyzing her current situation.

Was somebody she knew there?

"Quick, get off of your seats ladies, you have a lot to do," he said, motioning for them to enter the yellow room "You need to meet your, what's the appropriate word, MV partners. Meet them and get to know them, as intimately as possible."

The perverted way in which he said the last sentence sent cold shivers down her spine. But that was nothing compared to the shock she received at the sight of a figure she saw as she got on her feet and walked past Blazed, into the yellow room.

Tyler.

Her son was there, right in front of her, flashing her the same shocked look on his face she did to him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she blurted out at him as they mindlessly moved to the back of the room, the rational, cool-headed part of her mind using all of its strength to prevent her from screaming it at him at the top of her lungs.

"What the fuck am I doing here?!" he shot back at her accusingly almost loudly enough for someone to notice, causing her to quickly, nervously scan the faces of others "What the fuck are you doing here? How did you even get here, do you know what this guy wants..."

"Shush!" she spat at him, still looking the others over "Quiet, for Christ's sake."

He took a deep breath and, weakening his voice a little, continued where she interrupted him.

"You know what this guy wants out of people who work on his video clips, right? Especially the women? Why are you here, who got you here, how do you even know about this guy, just, why?"

"I'm here for the same reason why I guess you are here as well," she replied sternly, clearly annoyed at her son's infantilization of her "Saving us. Saving our home, saving our car. Getting the money to save our fucking lives." she looked at him with a painfully piercing look, shutting him completely speechless.

"As for how I know about this guy," she continued speaking after an uncomfortably long pause, more out of concern at others suspecting something was wrong with them than from wanting to speak "Kylie called me today about him, she and Jenny found out about him, don't know how. How did you find out about him? Why are you here?" she looked around the room again "None of those guys are your friends."

"James and Adam talked about him today," he replied, "I asked them about him. About his contacts, address and so on. They don't know we need money though, I said I want to ask him if I can help him ´Find female talent´, or watch the shooting of his MVs and so on." he said as he looked at her sheepishly, reminding her of the many times he looked at her like that as a child after doing something bad, making her eyes water as she fully realized the situation she and her son were in.

"You really didn't have to," she said as she softly grabbed his hand "Don't worry, we'll find a way through this."

"What now?" he asked her as he looked her in the eyes "If this guy finds out who we are, he'll throw us out, no questions asked!"

She wiped the budding tears with the back of her hand, giving her eyes back their determinated, steely look they had when she came here. "Whatever happens here," she said sternly "We'll get through it, we'll get the money this guy offers. We'll forget everything that happened here after that, as if we were never there, as if this, none of this, of what will happen here, never happened. Is that clear, hun?"

He nodded his head in affirmation.

For a couple of minutes, they simply mimicked the others, talking about meaningless, superficial things in between dropping some information about each other. Blazed wanted them to get to know, and get comfortable with, each other, and from the looks of it, that was exactly what the others were successfully doing.

"You know, since you said nothing here will have ever happened," he whispered in her ear, apparently taking the sight of Blazed walking towards them as a signal to act in some way "Don't you think you overdid it? Really. You look like a friggin', well, you know."

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "The only fitting clothing I found, Mister Thompson, do you have a problem with it?" she replied in a cheeky, coquettish tone, just in time for Blazed to hear it.

"A beautiful reply to whatever you were said, Miss Thompson, I believe," he spoke at her "Especially the ironic way you said Mister Thompson's surname, emphasizing the funny coincidence of you two sharing a surname," he said happily as her heart skipped a beat.

Cold sweat started burning on her forehead as she realized he knew their surnames.

Well, surname.

"That was exactly what I would do if I were in your situation," he said, looking into her eyes, which betrayed not a hint of the terror she now felt washing over her "Won't lie, seeing you act in such a way makes me like you even more. It's not all that much of a coincidence, seeing as yours is the seventeenth most common surname in this country, but I still gotta ask, you two aren't relatives or anything, right?"

Mary now felt her heart beating in her ears. She was sure Tyler felt the same.

"N-No, of, of course not, as you, yourself said, right now, it's just a funny..." she didn't get a chance to finish her unconvincing stammering as Tyler interjected.

"Well, we do, kind of, know each other," Tyler said as her heart skipped a beat and Blazed looked at him, interested "She is my aunt's boss. We met a few times when I went to visit my aunt at work, and she mentions her a lot whenever she talks about work."

"You little shit!" she thought as she deeply, but inaudibly, exhaled "Don't scare me like that. With how many shocks my heart is getting tonight, I'm gonna have a heart attack!"

"She actually had a few problems at work due to sharing a surname with Miss Thompson here, with her boss. Accusations of nepotism and so on," he said as he pointed at Mary while Blazed just nodded in sympathy "Now that I'm gonna be in your video clip with Miss Thompson, though, well," he said as he hunched his shoulders while Blazed laughed "Given the stuff you do, I can't believe it will help her much with accusations that the boss prefers her."

"Nice," she thought. He was obviously preparing that answer for at least some time while they were speaking. That was the one thing she really couldn't deny about her son. Unlike his father, he wasn't gifted just physically.

Blazed just laughed for a few moments. "Yeah, I get that," he replied "Funny though, from the e-mail you sent us, I didn't get the feeling you had underlings," he said as he looked at her, making her again feel the burning, cold sweat at her forehead.

"W-Well, you know," she quickly blurted out "You don't choose, family, your relatives, and, well, their debts, debts they make."

"There's no reason to lie, Miss Thompson," he said sympathetically "You simply want more money. I get that, I'm the same. One more thing we have in common, I guess. I wouldn't be where I am, both before and after I bought this studio and those clothes, if I didn't always want more."

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Nice to see all you people getting along with each other," he bellowed as he turned away from them, facing the others in the room "Continue getting comfortable with each other for five more minutes, then we'll start rehearsing for the video. Trust me, you'll seriously regret not being comfortable with your conversation partner then."

"Conversation partner" the way he said those words hit her like a lighting as she quickly looked over the other couples in the room, realizing for the first time that all of them were paired just like her and Tyler, a man and a woman together.

While she and Tyler were lost in their thoughts, he did sound like he was telling the others something. Did he specifically order them to get paired with a member of the opposite sex?

"You'll seriously regret not being comfortable with your conversation partner" those words were evoking increasingly disturbing images in her mind. This guy loved to shock, and she could take a lot, but just how far did he intend to take this? Especially since she was here with Tyler...

"Hey, you OK?" Tyler asked her.

"Yeah, more or less," she replied meekly.

They continued mimicking the others' small talk until Blazed interrupted them after five minutes passed.

"All right everyone!" he bellowed "Now that everyone here seems to have gotten comfortable with their, well, ´special partner´ here, talking, smiling, laughing, I even see some ´Fuck me´ stares thrown over there." he said as he looked at Mary and Tyler, making her blush "That's exactly how I like it. And with all the comfortability and trust in the air, I believe no one's going to have a problem if I ask the ladies to take their tops and bras off and show us their breasts."

Silence overtook the air as disgust did over Mary's mind. She quickly scanned the other women to see if anyone had a problem with this but found none. Apart from mild displeasure, only one of the young women, who was paired with the only older man from the extras, seemed anywhere as disgusted as she was, and even she was starting to strip already, along with the others.

"No, no, no, stop," he said, sparking a glimmer of hope in Mary's mind "Change of plans. Boys should strip you." and extinguishing it immediately.

"Whatever happens here," her son said as he put his hands on her waist, sliding them lightly to the edges of her tank top, the touch of his strong hands sending goosebumps through her body "Remember, it never happened at all. Let's do this." As she put her arms up to allow him to strip her, the eagerness in his voice, along with his apparent enjoyment of getting to touch her, revolted her.

As the tank top fell to the ground and her son's hands locked themselves onto her bra, first just the backside, then tracing the entire length of it all the way to the cups. Then, into the cups, gently squeezing the packages they were carrying, forcing her to moan loudly.

Her son just made her moan. Her son just squeezed her breasts! Her hand almost automatically went in for a slap on his face, but the unexpectedly stern look in his eyes stopped her.

"He's looking straight at us," he said, his voice carrying an undertone of urgency "No matter what I told him, there's no way he doesn't still suspect us. Just play along, OK? We need this, when it's over, we forget everything anyway, OK?"

"Jut don't be, so, eager," she said with mild disgust in her voice.

"Sorry Mom, that's just," he said as he closed his eyes, then unhooked her bra, sending it on the group "Experience speaking, see?"

Before she could say anything, moans were escaping her mouth as her son's hands went to play with her now completely bare breasts, squeezing and teasing them wildly.

"Don't tell me you are enjoying this?!" she managed to blurt-out in-between the moans.

"Don't tell me you aren't," he replied confidently before drawing another moan from her by squeezing her large breasts together.

Even if she could say something to save her face through the moans, she wouldn't have. She'd have to lie, and she didn't feel like it.

"That's exactly what I want!" Blazed yelled out, stopping Tyler's assault on his mother's chest "Everyone, try to do what Mister and Miss Thompson do. That's the way to prepare for the shooting. We have one night to do it, you need to have no problem with being naked and touching each other, it must be perfect."

"To answer your earlier question a little better," Tyler said as he restarted playing with her breasts, her moans now joined with the other women's "Of course I'm enjoying this, how could I not? They are so fucking perfect, Mom."

She felt burning arousal rapidly rise inside of her, quickly taking over her body. Here she was, standing damn near immobile in front of strangers, while her own son was playing with her breasts.

Her, big, round, full breasts, which according to him were perfect.

As much as she wanted to feel disgusted at this situation, her pussy was moistening and her heart was starting to beat like crazy, and she knew what those facts meant.

"You really think they are perfect?" she asked in a voice overcome with arousal, after capturing his attention with a particularly loud moan.

"Of course they are," he replied as he quickly teased her hard nipples with his thumbs, drawing an excited moan in response. "Perfect just like you are."

Before she even realized it, her lips locked themselves on his.

She was now making out with her son, their hands excitedly tracing their bodies.

"Seems like the trendsetters can't wait," Blazed said as he watched them "Everyone, get all of your clothes off. Time to play with each other."

Not even really listening to him, their hands going almost automatically, they did so immediately, Mary's miniskirt, fishnets and underwear hitting the ground simultaneously with Tyler's T-shirt, jeans and boxers. Now, Mary stood before her son just in her long, black heels, correctly deducing that, just like his father, her son loved to see a naked woman keep the one thing making her even more powerless by being worn.

Others weren't so enthusiastic about Blazed's order though. While Thompsons were already back to wildly making out with each other with not a care in the world, the others, especially the women, were still in various stages of stripping, stages coinciding with the various levels of apprehension each of them felt. He was reaching the end of what they were willing to go through with for the money he was offering, and he knew it.

But then, that didn't matter. He already knew who he was going to have in that video.

Everything ready, the last bra hitting the floor, he went for the kill.

"Actually, scratch that," he said in a somehow apologetic tone "In this video, we'll go further then we've ever gone. For that, I'll have to ask the ladies to get on their knees and suck off their partners, right now."

Dead silence overtook the room, soon filled by half-hearted, panicked protesting. This, along with the abruptness of his order, seemed to snap Mary back to reality, as she tore her lips from her son's, her body from his embrace, gazing at the panicking women in the room.

They have had enough.

"Fuck off you creep!" the young woman paired with the sole older man, before adding "And you too!" to her partner, before starting to pick her clothes from the ground.

"Yeah!!" the other young woman screamed surprisingly loudly, before delivering an even louder slap to her partner "Who the fuck do you fucking think we are? Some fucking whores, or some fucking sex dolls you can play with however you like? I'm leaving and fucking suing you for everything you are fucking worth you worthless creep!"

"Fucking tell him!" the first young woman said.

"There's no reason to be angry though," Blazed said in a surprisingly heartfelt, diplomatic tone "You will, all of you who will leave, obviously get a substantial amount of money just for what you already did. There's no reason for our emotions to get so extreme."

"I better really get the money," the second woman said, already fully clothed again.

"You will! Just not as much as those who stay will," he said looking at Mary, Tyler and the other older woman with her young partner.

"Yeah, I think I'll pass," the young man said, slightly surprising everyone.

"Me too, this is too much, I'm sorry," his older partner said while looking in Blazed's eyes, tears swelling inside of hers.

"So, I guess only the Thompsons then?" he said, as Mary felt an incredible urge to say something, no, scream something, erupting inside of her body. But she didn't. "Won't lie, when I saw the way they were eating each other compared to the others, that's what I expected."

"But, we are still there," the guy paired with the screaming girl argued, gesturing towards his equally-young friend.

"And your ladies are leaving, which means you'll do as well," Blazed said resolutely "Everyone except the Thompsons, out, now."

"How much do we get?" the screaming girl asked.

"Half of what you'd get normally," he replied.

"Just half?!" she retorted.

"OK, seventy-five percent, just leave already," he said, irritated.

This, they could accept. One by one, they left the room, and studio, leaving just him, Mary and Tyler.

While that was happening, they had a quick chat of their own.

"Shouldn't we also..." she said.

"No. We have to do this," he said bluntly.

"You are a fucking pervert you know that!? You really want me to do that with you, to you? You, you are sick, let me go," she said as she started to struggle to get out of his grasp.

He didn't let her go, instead roughly pulling her closer to him.

"Look, we simply have to do this or we are on the street and you know that," he said sternly.

"You planned this didn't you?" she asked.

"Huh?" was the reply.

"You planned this, with Kylie and Jenny and, and, to do such disgusting stuff, and..." she stammered.

"What the fuck are blabbering about?! You are going fucking crazy. Calm the fuck down, OK? What the fuck are you going on about with ´disgusting acts´? You were the one showing your fucking tongue inside of my mouth!" he said. His words were like a cold slap, calming Mary down and sobering her to the reality of her, and their, situation.

"You showed your tongue down my throat just moments ago, so don't pretend you don't want this just as much as I do!" he snarled in her face "We are doing this or we are hobos and you know that, we need all of that money."

Yes, she indeed did.

"We are ready," was what left her mouth immediately after all the others had left and Blazed turned his attention back at them.

"Perfect. Can you, well," he said as he motioned for her to get down.

She sighed deeply as she turned to face her son and slowly sunk to her knees. Her son's rock hard cock was already prepared for her.

"That little shit, he's really enjoying this," she said, as her lips slowly enveloped the head of his cock while snickering internally at her remark. Her "little" baby was not little anymore, in any way.

Deep, masculine grunts of pleasure left Tyler's mouth while her mouth slowly bobbed along the length of his cock, taking as much as she could in, then back to the head, then repeat.

"Liking this, aren't you?" she thought as the sound of his appreciative grunts and the feeling of a cock in her mouth set her body on fire, unsure of who she was even addressing the thought.

After tracing his cock up and down a few more times, she stopped to focus on the head, pleasuring it by quickly circling her wet tongue by it.

"Uhh, fuck yeah," he grunted, louder than ever before.

"Nice," said Blazed, obviously turned on "Don't forget bout the hands."

"I know how to give a blowjob, you creepy fuck," she thought as her hands went to massage her son's balls, switching to stroking his cock after a while, just the feel of his rough skin on her soft hands turning her on.

Yes, of course she knew how to give a blowjob.

She fucking loved doing it. The feel of a rock-hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth and down her throat. Could there even be anything better than that?

Unfortunately, it was a long time since she last had an opportunity to do it.

Too fucking long.

And now she was here, her knees on the floor, a hard cock in her wet mouth, her hands on her son's cock and his grunts in her ears.