Accidental PMV with Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good.

As arousal took over her body, her wet cunt overflowing, her heart beating like crazy and her loins on fire, she felt something break in her mind. Hungrily picking up the pace of her oral assault on his stiff prick, slobbering all over the hard tool, her hands massaging whatever her mouth couldn't reach, she felt herself more alive than ever.

"Fuck yeah!" her son grunted as he started moving his hips, mounting her mouth. Before his hands grasped her head to stabilize it in place as he fucked it, she stopped bobbing to allow him to take control, her now freed hands moving from jerking his cock to pleasuring her overflowing cunt.

The loss of control was interesting. She knew it was just the horniness overwhelming her mind talking, but she loved the situation she was now in.

Usually, she was the one in control of the situation. She decided when the sex happened, what happened, how much pleasure the guy got and when it ended.

Her current situation couldn't have been more different.

Her bare knees on the cold floor, her head held in place while her son fucked it, she was not in any semblance of control anymore. Now she was just a wet hole for him to fuck with his cock, who might as well have been replaced by a sex toy and it wouldn't have made any difference.

Instead of her playing with his cock to her heart's content, choosing how much pleasure he'll receive, he was taking her mouth the way he wished, taking the pleasure he wanted.

Instead of her choosing how long he will be pleasured, or if he will even be allowed to cum before she does, her son was now holding her in place to fuck her until he came, with the only pleasure she could hope to get being whatever her furious, desperate even feeling his impending orgasm, masturbation could bring her, whether she liked it or not.

The novel sensation of a loss of control was incredibly arousing to her by itself, nevermind the fact that this was happening with her son as her sexual partner, in front of a stranger offering them money for engaging in this act.

The fact that he didn't know of their relationship changed nothing. The taboo, the dirtiness of their situation made this her most sexually exciting experience in years.

Feeling her orgasm slowly but surely creeping on her, she sped up the pace of her finger-fucking of her pussy.

She couldn't help herself.

It was as if this entire situation was created specifically to get her off as hard as possible.

The sweet, alluring sensation of a hard cock in her mouth again, fucking her mouth mercilessly, when fellatio was her favorite sexual activity and one she prided herself for having been able to orgasm from a few times in her life.

The ironic fact that, after weeks and weeks of purposefully denying herself sexual pleasure seated right in front of her, just waiting to be told to fuck her, all in hopes of stringing those men along for a while and squeeze some money out of them, she was now about to get a lot of money by allowing herself to be used as a sexual object.

The fact that her son was just so, fucking, hot. She did realize he was good looking a long time ago, but now, with his naked, muscular body standing in front of her, she realized he was hot. He was a living fantasy of hers from when she was his age. A tall, muscular, handsome bad boy who knew exactly what he wanted and needed and went after it no matter what, even if that something was money to be gained by mouthfucking his mother.

Of course, she knew that, for him, this was exactly as exciting as it was for her, for pretty much the same reasons, and if she, a mature woman who knew how to truly enjoy sex instead of looking for the quickest way to cum was already feeling her orgasm approaching, then a young, hormonally-overfilled guy like him...

"Please, just hold it till I cum!" she thought to herself, the words reverberating through her mind like a heartfelt prayer to a potent deity before she went back to the trance-like state of enjoying her fingers in her pussy and his cock in his mouth.

Not that she expected he would though.

After decades of giving blowjobs, she simply knew when guys had enough. She simply had a gut feeling about it.

A gut feeling that said gut was about to be filled, she liked to think.

That much bigger was her surprise, then, when he did manage to hold his orgasm back until hers started, holding back and only flooding her throat with his sperm only after the orgasm started overwhelming her with her going stiff and purring and moaning into his cock.

If that wasn't her orgasm yet, what happened after he came into her mouth definitely was.

As shot by shot of thick, salty cum filled her mouth and went down her throat, Mary's body exploded. Her entire body felt like it was set on fire from the pleasure. It was the strongest orgasm she felt in years, if not her entire life.

"Oh, oh, holy, holy fu-uuuck!" her son exclaimed, as she forcefully locked her lips around the oversensitive head of his cock, trying to suck out every single drop of his cum, down to the very last.

After she was sure she got everything she wanted, she finally slid her beautiful lips from his still-erect cock, and looked up at him, in a way she never did before.

There was no doubt that her good little boy had changed. Now he was a strong, virile, muscular, sexy man. But no matter what he looked like, he was still, at least in part, just a good little boy, trying to make his mama proud, something he undoubtedly succeeded at now.

And, as her eyes met his, she knew that he knew that as well.

"Wow," Blazed made his presence known, shattering the moment between them "That was just so fucking hot. Can you do that again, for the cameras?" he asked.

They looked at each other and sniggered. Just a couple of minutes ago, they would've likely said no. In fact, that was exactly what the rational parts of their minds wanted them to do, screamed at them to do.

But they weren't in control anymore.

"Sure, when?" Mary asked as she got back on her feet.

"The first one, right now," he replied as he walked past them to open a door they only just realized was there.

They stared at him in surprise as their minds processed what he said.

"First one?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, the first one, we'll do a lot of those at different sets, of course, we can't film an entire MV with just one set, that would make us look like beggars," he replied.

"You want to film blowjobs?" she asked.

"Of course! That's why I wanted to see if you feel comfortable blowing him. Nice that we found such a compatible pair right on the first night, the sooner this gets wrapped-up the better," he explained excitedly "The point of the MV is that we are in a relationship, you are my girlfriend or wife or whatever, except it's not working and so you are cheating on me with this young stud over there." he said pointing at Tyler. "Basically, the whole MV is that you are blowing him while I'm just there moaning about how cruel you are, how I love you and your betrayal hurts me and so on while just standing there and looking at you two, or driving or whatever."

She noticed there was a replica (Or was it?) of a car in the room the recently-revealed door led to.

"I guess the one with you driving is the first thing we are doing?" she asked.

"Yup," he said, sounding jarringly unnatural saying that with the way he looked "We are in the car, my song plays while I lipsync and pretend to drive, while you blow Mr. Thompson to completion. It needs to be a full blowjob since we still haven't decided which scene we will use where, we'll have to see all possibilities, including for the ending, then we decide what we use. We have about five, maybe six if you'll decide you want to use that one as well, I hope it won't be too much for either of you."

"Well, uhm," Tyler stammered as he realized what Blazed expected of him tonight.

"Of course it won't," his mother interjected "Tyler here is the type of a guy, I mean, young, athletic and experienced, that, at least in my experience, has basically infinite stamina. And as for me, well, I think you saw yourself very well what I can do." she said, pointing to the erection poking slightly from Blazed's jeans.

He just grinned and nodded, before motioning for them to go into the recently-revealed room. Their hands around each other, his on her waist and hers on his ass, they walked in.

*

Bitch, fuck you, cunt, you should've been just an ONS thot, no ring,

Bitch, you worthless cunt, you fucked me up, but I don't forget,

Cunt, I'll find you and that little boy-toy you have (know where you live),

Take my Magnum and send y'all both straight to hell!

Mary was slowly bobbing her head up and down her son's cock as the frankly bad music filled the room, sending a wave of pleasure through his body with every move of her mouth and tongue.

Tyler now completely understood why Blazed wanted the MV to look this way. She was the only reason to watch it.

Her beautiful bubble butt fully displayed for the camera, her large breasts fully visible as they swayed wildly while she blew him, she looked like an erotic goddess on the screen.

"Didn't you watch it five times already?" she said as she joined him laying on the bed, the notebook with the MV playing on its screen just a few inches away from their faces "You should really take a break from it."

"Mom," he said, making her pussy tingle, which hearing him say that word now did to her "I'm just relaxing. That's just a part of it."

"You know we can actually do that, instead of just watching, right?" she said cheekily.

"Not in the mood," he replied.

"Just got in the mood, thanks to you," she replied as her hands went to unzip his jeans.

Soon, his semi-erect cock was freed from his jeans.

"Not in the mood," she mockingly repeated his words as she started stroking him, making him moan lightly.

She snickered as the video on the screen cut to a scene of them enthusiastically screwing in what seemed to be a back alley behind a pornographic cinema. The best fucking either of them had there.

If she said her thoughts out loud, he wouldn't have disagreed. He didn't know why it was, whether due to them finally getting to breathe some fresh air after hours locked in that run-down, smoke-filled studio, or maybe because by then they truly felt comfortable with each other at last and figured what the other liked, but what happened at that particular set was incredible.

As the memories of that scene flooded his mind, and her soft hands pleasured him by jerking his rapidly hardening cock, whatever apprehension he might've felt moments ago quickly dissipated.

"Too bad he didn't film what we did when we came home," she said as he turned to face her, kissing her wildly all over her cheeks, neck, and breasts as she moaned lightly "Now that would've, uh, been, uh, worthy of, uhmm, being there."

After a few minutes of passionate making out, he laid on his back, his rock-hard cock proudly standing in the air, as he stretched his arm to grasp the back of her head, saying "I know what you like." as he gently guided her head to his cock.

"Oh yeah," he moaned passionately as she began blowing him, her actions almost mirroring those of the her in the MV, which he just restarted.

"Too bad that vid's never getting published," he commented.

"Uh? Hwy?" she replied, her lips still wrapped around his tool.

"He realized how similar we looked when reviewing it, then chickened out when he realized he had no way to know for sure whether we were related or not," he said with a sarcastic snicker.

She just laughed, sending pleasing vibrations through his cock.

"Got the e-mail from him a few hours ago, waited for the right time to tell you," he said.

"Hopefully that weird creep won't want his money back," she said rather angrily as she pulled her mouth from his cock and looked him in the eyes.

"Trust me, he won't. Given how scared he sounded in the mail, the last thing he wants is risking this going public," he said, snickering "Now, can you..." he said, motioning to his cock.

She rolled her eyes.

"Baby can't live without his little lollipop being sucked all the time?" she said with a laugh as she restarted blowing him.

"Uh, oh, I could, uh, diss you so easily on that," he got out in-between the moans.

As he was already halfway to cumming before she stopped, it didn't take much time, or effort, to get him to cum.

Three shots of salty cum, accompanied by deep, guttural grunts, flooded her throat as she dutifully swallowed each of them.

"Mmm, yummy," she commented as she licked her lips, "I think I should get back to the kitchen, those pancakes really need to be made," she added quickly.

He caught her as she got up to leave.

"I'm not finished yet," he said cockily "And I doubt you are either."

She just sighed. Unfortunately, she couldn't exactly say no. She wasn't finished either, in fact, after filling her mouth with his cock and throat with his cum, she felt majorly unfinished, and new sex sessions starting right after the previous ones ended was one of the pros of fucking younger guys she always loved.

Absentmindedly, she sunk on the bed and removed her panties, before spreading her legs and presenting her beautiful, wet pussy for him.

"Mamma Mia!" he said sarcastically as he put his thumb inside of her, feeling her horny cunt contract around it, sucking it in "You are even fucking hornier than I am! Like, at least ten times."

"Ya think?" she replied equally sarcastically, her voice overcome with arousal. Then, she took off her T-shirt, presenting her well-sculpted, large breasts to him. "How about now, boy?"

His cock penetrating her pussy was the only answer she got.

In moments they were fucking like bunnies in heat, filling the air in the room with their lustful moans and grunts.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!!" Tyler roared as he roughly fucked his mother's wet cunt. Looking down at her, seeing her large breasts swaying in all directions from the force of his assault on her sex, combined with the feeling of her tight cunt gripping his cock, massaging it and sucking him in with every thrust, he realized this will be a quick affair

She was just too hot, and his balls were simply too full.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!" she screamed lustfully as she gripped his body by crossing her legs over his back, holding him in place as she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Fuck Mom," he gasped as he slowed down his pace of fucking her "I'm gonna cum soon, you are so, so tight, so hot, I'm not gonna last long."

"Just hold it for a few goddamned minutes," she replied, irritated, as she moved her hand to help his cock in pleasuring her hungry pussy.

"Oh God, you're just, so..." he stammered.

"Stop blabbering and move it!" she interjected.

He did as requested, speeding up the pace to how fast he was fucking her when he started.

For a few long minutes, they just silently admired each other's bodies, he, her beautiful breasts, flawless, soft skin, and beautiful face, she, his well-sculpted, damn near perfect, muscular physique and similarly handsome face.

Nothing but the wet, slapping sounds of sex, interspersed with moans, grunts, and deep breaths filled the air in the room during those minutes, until the final moment inevitably came.

"M-Mom, I'm gonna cum!" he bellowed, his orgasm inevitably coming.

"Hold it, hold it, hold it! Please, please, please, hold it!" she screamed as she frantically quickened the pace of her masturbation, feeling like she was pretty much ripping her pussy apart.

Using all of his mental strength, he frantically tried to hold himself back, just for a moment, to allow her to cum.

"Just a moment, just uh, ah, a moment, uh, ju, uh, ah!" she stammered as he felt her legs stiffen, knowing his work was over.

As she came, her lustful screams invading the air and tremors of pleasure taking over her body, he allowed himself to cum as well, shooting two spurts of sperm inside of her as one of the strongest orgasms he ever experienced overwhelmed his body.

As their orgasms faded, he collapsed next to her.

For a couple of moments, they just lay there, catching their breaths, not even looking at each other.

Then, he turned to face her, looking her in the eyes.

"So," he said with an unexpected, slight melancholy in his voice "This is our life now."

"After that," she said as she pointed to the screen of his notebook "Did we even have a choice? Could it have been anything else? It's the only way now." she said matter-of-factly.

He looked her in the eyes as he started caressing her face. She smiled and blushed.

"The only way," he said as he kissed her "Or the best way?" he asked.

She waited for a moment.

Then, she kissed him.

"The best," she said, her lips meeting his "Only the best."

***

Bonus ending: Didn't know whether to include this scene right after the ending or if it would ruin the mood too much, but I wanted to include it anyway so I split it like this, if you wanna believe this is how the ending scene continued to play out, OK, if not, likewise OK.

"Like the pancakes will be?" he said jokingly.

"Oh my!" she yelled as she jumped out of the bed and ran to the kitchen, while he just watched her, her shapely legs with his cum dripping down their thighs and her beautiful ass the only parts of her he could see, smiling to himself.

"Yes," he thought to himself "Only the best."