Accidental Revelations Ch. 04

Story Info
seeing old family, learning about changes, becoming a dragon.
4.2k words
4.75
7.5k
14

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers

Cody grunted as he was lifted and spun around, "Grandpa you're killing me!" Cody weezed out as the hulking half dragon laughed.

Jerald put Cody down and slapped him on the back, "It's about time you came here, I'm annoyed it took this long for my favorite to show up," Jerald finished as Cody steadied himself.

"Sorry?" Cody said questionably as they started to walk forward led by Cody's father.

"How's my boy doing? Last I heard you started up some kind of animal business," Jerald said he and Cody followed Amell.

"Yes I did, I run one of the biggest exotic animal rescues in the country," Cody said as he looked around at the many faces he recognized from photo albums and portraits.

"I'm not surprised that you've become so successful, just like all my favorites you've all showed astounding skills as children," Jerald said as they entered a large garden like area with a small bar to the left and a large ornate hallway to the right, in the center was a large draconic statue with thousands of jars and urns beneath it.

"What is that for?" Cody asked as they passed the statue cutting off Jerald.

"That there is the family grave, everyone who's died has been turned to ash by the dragon's breath and put to rest," Jerald said solemnly.

"When we join them we can choose three things," Amell said, getting Cody's attention, "We can either go to the next life or stay here and keep watch over everyone to make sure they're safe," Amell said but was interrupted by Jerald.

"The third option is usually reserved for those who were traitors or cruel to everyone, their souls are burned and used to help fuel the magic that created this space but there are those who choose to do this willingly and they are put up their," Jareld explained quietly while pointing up, Cody looked up at stared slack jawed at the hundreds of thousands of lights that created constellations in the shape of various faces and shapes of people long lost to history.

"Why do I feel like I know them?" Cody asked then as she started to walk down the hall that blocked out the sky. Amell gave his father a startled look but quickly turned away.

"I don't know, maybe the elders can help you figure that out, we are going to visit them so they can let you into the blood chamber," Jerald said as they walked down a massive hallway with small dragon statues placed in small alcoves dug into the walls with large tall brazier set between them burning brightly.

Cody looked back and jumped as he realised that Sarah and his mother were not following them, "Where's mom and Sarah?" Cody asked them.

"They have no reason to come with us," Jerald said as his son Amell looked back and explained properly.

"Mina took Sarah to the medicine cave where Sarah will be checked over and have things explained to her so she's doesn't experience anything to surprising during her pregnancy," Jerald grunted sounding annoyed but stayed silent as the trio neared a giant stone door with an intricate and elegant carving of two dragons standing with their paws touching on the seem, their necks arched making them look into each others eyes which started to glow slightly as the doors opened silently despite their massive size, as Cody walked in the large circular room with 13 raised seats he swore the carvings on the doors stared at him.

* * * * *

Sarah watched quietly as Cody was lead into the garden like area ahead of them but before she could follow she felt Mina pull her to the right and into a large cave, "This way Sarah, Cody has his own place to visit," Mina said gently as the cave quickly turned into a large hospital like area with various sized beds and benches.

Before Sarah could ask what was happening a short dragontaur walked around a large desk with various things on it, "Hello Mina, I'm guessing your Cody's female friend?" She said as the pair stopped in front of a large round bed.

"Well I am now and may I ask what your name is?" Sarah asked the dragontaur as she pulled her tail onto the bed.

"My name is Beatrice and as you probably guessed I'm the healer for this place," Beatrice said as she reached around and into a small satchel and pulled out a small vial, "Hold your hand out please."

Sarah did as she asked while replying, "I figured as much when I walked in, do you work by yourself?" Sarah asked as she noticed no one else was around."

"Sorry if this hurts," Beatrice said as she pressed her thumb claw into Sarah's palm drawing some blood and letting it fill the vial, after it was half full Beatrice brought Sarah's hand to her mouth and licked the wound causing it to heal rapidly.

Sarah flinched but kept her hand out, she looked at her healed hand and then at Beatrice, "Did you use magic to heal me?" Sarah asked her.

"No dragontaurs like me have powerful regenerative abilities, and as for assistants no but I am looking into some," Beatrice said as she took the vial to her desk and placed it in the center of a magic circle where three colors started to glow, pink, bright blue and dark green.

Sarash watched closely and looked slightly worried, Mina put her hand on Sarahs and smiled while saying, "It's okay."

Sarah continued to watch Beatrice as the dark green color expanded causing Beatrice to sigh with relief, as the green receded the blue expanded and she smiled and looked up at Sarah, "Good news and less good news but not bad news," Beatrice said as she stood up, "You have a pair of girls growing one will be a naga and the a dragon which is rare but not abnormal, the only worry I have is how your body will change during the pregnancy," Beatrice explained as she walked over to the pair of sitting women.

"What do you mean change?" Sarah asked, surprised.

"There's a small chance non dragon type demis like us will change when they're impregnated by dragons. Take Mina for example, she is a dragonewt and after her first child she gained the ability to breathe fire which no dragonewt can do naturally," Beatrice said.

"And I'm thankful for that, the fire has come in handy hundreds of times," Mina said.

"I'm another example, call myself a dragontaur which is half true. I was originally a centaur and I had twins the first time, that's when my horse half changed into dragon half," Beatrice explained as she held out a small paper that showed a small list alongside pictures.

"These are the changes that can happen to you," Beatrice explained as Sarah read the list.

"The biggest change is losing my arms!" Sarah yelled as her breathing started to quicken.

"It happened twice over thousands of years," Beatrice said quickly as Mina pulled Sarah into a one armed hug, "You're not pregnant with 5 kids, that's the only way it happened both times."

Mina pointed to the number beside the changes, "That's how many babies it took for changes to occur," Mina explained to Sarah who started to calm down.

"Thank the Goddess," Sarah mumbled as she focused on the changes with the number two beside them.

After a few moments Sarah smiled, "So the biggest change will be my tail going from snake scales to dragon scales, or I grow claws or horns. That's not so bad and these are all small chances?" Sarah said out loud asking for confirmation.

"Yes but as you see the more children you bear or twins you birth the higher the chance of change," Mina explained to Sarah.

"So why were you worried about my chances when they were small?" Sarah asked Beatrice who looked troubled.

"For some reason the chance for changes for you is higher than normal and more drastic, It looks more like you're going to evolve then change," Beatrice explained as she sat down and pulled out a large tablet.

Beatrice opened up a folder and clicked an image which filled the screen, "From what I saw this is what you will most likely become."

Sarah stared in awe at the picture of a majestic Zilant.

* * * * *

As the trio entered the chamber the thirteen pillars lit up revealing people in various draconic forms at various ages, "Welcome youngblood to the Council chambers, since you're new here we will open the Blood chamber once you've been judged," He said as Cody was ushered forward.

"Judged?" Cody asked as a large staff with a gem on top rose from the floor.

"The dragon's eye will peer into your soul and judge your potential, If you have little to no potential you will receive the gift here and if you are judged worthy you will enter the Blood chamber," A woman on a pillar explained to Cody.

"Take the staff and hold it in front of your face," another man said, Cody did as he was asked and stared into the gem, Cody felt a powerful presence flood his mind and body.

"Once it's done, put it back and wait, young one," The leader said as Cody felt the presence leave him.

Cody put it back and looked around, "So how long does this normally take?" Cody asked after a few moments.

The council looked at each other confusedly, before a large resounding thud sounded in the chamber, everyone looked at the floor as it dropped into a spiral staircase, Every council member stood in shock as it happened.

"Young master, it appears the blood chamber is not enough for you, The Bone chamber is calling it would be wise to go down," The leader said with honor and anticipation in his voice.

"I guess I've no choice," Cody said as he descended the stairs, once he was out of ear shot Amell looked up at the council.

"What's going on? Why was he called to the bone chamber?" Amell asked in confusion and worry.

"We don't know, let us just hope that it was for a good reason," the council leader said as they looked back at the stairs.

After what felt like hours Cody finally entered a large dark chamber with two large glowing stones beside the entrance and no other sources of light, He walked forward slowly while looking nervously.

As Cody walked he felt a sudden breeze kick up dust that seems to lighten the chamber, as the glow increased Cody gasped as he saw hundreds of dragon skeletons in various shapes and sizes, as the breeze turned into a powerful tornado Cody stopped and lowered himself while covering his head, just as it started the wind stopped and Cody looked up as three dragons now stood in front of him, their skeletons surrounded by ghostly scales.

The center dragon appeared like most dragons do but he was a deep rusty red with grey highlights. The dragon on the right appeared to be made of silk that was pink like a sunset, it had two pairs of feathered wings. The final dragon appeared as an ancient being with long whiskers that seemed to float around his long thick body, he had four legs that he moved like he was swimming in place.

"Well Well, after so many Centuries we have pure blood once again," the center dragon said in a deep rumbly voice that Cody felt more than heard.

"And one that is so young and full of vitality," The right dragon said in a light and melodic voice that brushed around Cody.

"His potential is astounding, it's possible he may one day join us it seems," the left dragon whispered but the words seemed to press into Cody.

"What's going on?" Cody asked them, all three smiled as the center dragon lowered his head towards Cody.

"Little one you have the potential to become a true dragon like us," he said as he gestured to the endless seas of dragon skeletons.

"You can bring about a new era of peace," the right one said gently.

"Or one of war," the left one said wisely.

"We have seen you and judged you worthy to receive a gift, the three of us out of many have decided to give gifts in hopes that you bring about a new era of peace," the right dragon said as she brushed her wings against his back.

"So after I get these gifts what am I supposed to do?" Cody asked them.

"Follow your heart and soul, but do so without destroying yourself," the center dragon said as he looked up into the field of stars.

"How would I destroy myself?" Cody thought to himself out loud.

"By becoming greedy or selfish, seeking things that are not yours or thinking of yourself as a god," the left dragon said as Cody felt himself rise into the air.

"The fates blind us to your path, they rarely do so. In turn I give you my gift first," the center dragon said as he lowered his gaze to Cody.

Cody was about to say something but stopped as a part of the center dragon broke off and turned into a mist and gently glided to him and entered his mind, "In hopes of you becoming a symbol of good I will bestow you with the wisdom of dragons. All of the lessons that the dragons in this chamber have learned will be passed to you."

Cody's eyes widened as he felt, saw and experienced all the memories one after another then faded leaving him gasping for air.

"While you have the wisdom to see and know you don't have yet the power to make them happen. I grant you power both physically and mentally, but for you to grow in power you must first master it," the left dragon said as a piece of him turned into water and flowed into Cody's mouth and nose causing him to cough and wheeze when it finished.

Cody looked at the third dragon hesitantly, she laughed gently as a piece of her ghostly flesh solidified and floated towards him, "I've seen your capacity to love, it is nearly endless and open. I give you two gifts that are in fact one, the first is an instinctual gift of giving, you will know what to do and how to do it when it comes to pleasing your partners. The second part is based on the love you have which will attract many to your side, those who join you will increase your ability to keep up with all of them, the more you get the longer you last," the right dragon explained as the solid mass pushed into Cody's stomach melting into him.

"Thank you?" Cody said as he was lowered to the ground, "Why am I being given such gifts?" Cody asked the three dragons as a deep crimson liquid started to pool around him without Cody knowing.

"Mainly because you have a strong spirit, one that does not yield," The center dragon said.

"You have a firm but gentle and loving heart, one that is rarely seen," The right dragon said as her wings folded underneath her making it look like a feathered scarf.

"Your sense of justice is great but let's not forget his one flaw," The left dragon said as he swam around Cody, "Your anger, a rage that is subtle but very dangerous. Learn to temper it and it may become your strength instead," The dragon finished as Cody felt an odd sensation at his feet.

"It is time to unlock your blood and bring about your true form," All three dragons said at once.

The crimson liquid rose around Cody burning his clothes and causing everything in his pockets and metal parts to be flung away, Cody started to groan as the blood seeped into him, "God this burns," Cody yelled as he felt like he was burning.

"Oh your poor thing, did no one tell you that the first change is painful and after that there is no pain?" The right dragon asked Cody.

Cody's head snapped up and whimpered in pain, "No."

The three dragons all sighed in unison as Cody Started screaming as his hands started to grow and elongate, his nails shifted into thick claws as his flesh gave way to scale. The crimson liquid disappeared into Cody letting him fall to his knees naked, his Spine started to lengthen curving outwards as sharp spines started to grow out of his back.

Cody felt as if he was being ripped apart and burned at the same time, Cody tried to scream but no sound came out, only smoke as his neck grew and thickened with his skins disappearing and scales appearing.

Cody let out a soundless scream as his face started to burn, his nose and jaws started to protrude as his teeth sharpened into a dual row of fangs. Cody coughed out more smoke as his tongue fell out of his mouth and lengthened then tapered off with a pronged tip.

As his neck grew a tail started to form above his rear slowly growing with his new back spikes growing out, Cody fell on his side as his body grew larger and larger, there were no signs of humanity as he stopped moving, his arms and legs stopped changing then his tail stopped growing.

Cody tried to stand but stumbled when his back burst outwards releasing a large set of wings sprung forth, covered with feather like crystals that when the light hit them they radiated multiple colors in various shades. Cody groaned as he shook his head where two large horns slowly grew from above his brows, they grew in a solid line with no ridges and formed a spiral after a few moments small pointed horns grew on his snout but they were pure black unlike the white horns.

Cody groaned loudly and sighed in relief as the change stopped. He stumbled a few times trying to stand, "Think of it like crawling in your human form," The middle dragon said after watching Cody fall for a third time.

Cody listened and pictured himself getting into a crawling position and smiled as he stood. He looked down and guessed he was now fourteen feet tall, he looked back and stared at his gem-like wings and slowly spread them out and guessed they were at least twenty to twenty five foot each.

"Such a beautiful color you are," The left dragon said as she circled Cody, "Pure white while the lines between your scales are pure and your spines are pure black." The dragon finished as he stopped in his previous spot.

"A dragon's horns are a sign of prestige and power, yours are both impressive and magnificent. Any dragon who sees them would show you respect," The centre dragon said as he lowered his head a bit and held his horns close to Cody, he showed Cody that his horns were the same size as ancient dragon horns.

"Both of you are forgetting that his wings are those of a true sovereign," The right dragon said as she ran her feathered wings over Codys causing him to shudder as the crystalline feathers rattled and tinkled loudly making a clear and relaxing sound.

The other two dragons looked at each other and smiled as Cody said, "That felt wonderful and weird at the same time."

"Your wings are going to be sensitive most of the time, but if you're fighting their feeling will be dulled so be careful when they are wounded," The right dragon explained as she pulled her wing under her again.

"So with everything done should I go," Cody went to say but was interrupted when he blasted a column of flames forward knocking over another dragon skeleton, everyone looked at the dragon that rose up.

"WHO JUST BLASTED ME?" an extremely angry serpentine dragon yelled as she patted out the flames on her rib cage.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean t," Cody tried to say but coughed loudly as a large oval shaped mass of compressed air was launched towards the angry dragon, she quickly turned around and used her tail to knock it upwards where it exploded causing a large area of bones to rattle slightly.

Codys blushed hard cause his scales to turn a light pink, the three dragons quickly put up a barrier in front of them as many dragon heads rose looking at them, One of them said, "You should wake up the giant one, he also had multiple breaths," He finished as he laid down and disappeared.

"I'll get him," The angry dragon said as she walked over to a giant pile of bones.

Cody started to choke and looked down as a stream of sand shot forward, boring a deep hole in the ground. All three dragons looked at Cody in shock and surrounded him with the barrier putting him in a bubble.

"Wake up you old grump," the dragon who was blasted said as she violently shook the dragon skull.

A large rainbow drake formed quickly and grumbled to the dragon in a deep, slow and melodic voice, The dragon shook her head and pointed at Cody, "Fire, air, earth and maybe one more as you can see him struggling," They said as the drake stood and started to walk towards cody dwarfing the other dragons.

Cody looked at him fearfully as he gagged and blasted a thin stream of water causing the bubble to deforme and filled the bubble with a deep pool that went up to Cody's chest.

Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers
12