All Comments on 'Accidental Revelations Ch. 04'

by Tbcody

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Surprisingly good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Without a doubt, best chapter yet. You have obviously put a lot of thought and time into creating this story and it clearly shows. Since you have included so many different races and mixes of those races, you have pretty much opened up this story to amazing possibilities and a possible endless amount of chapters with multiple stories of varying depths within the main story. Considering everything that you could now incorporate, this could be an incredibly impressive and daunting undertaking. I sincerely hope you try and run this take into a huge amount of chapters and even go with offshoot topics and chapters that become their own storylines but of course that is easy to say since you are the one doing the heavy lifting here and I get to enjoy the fruits of your labors. No matter how you decide to continue this, I appreciate all the time and effort you have put in and are going to put into everything you create. I have always loved this genre and you appear to do it so well. Thanks again.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing with us. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there won't be any harem.

If it is there I hope it wont be forced upon rather then being natural.

Very well thought out story.

Enjoyed reading it...

And Thank you for uploading it here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was enjoying this story, but... Did you stop editing, or something? The first chapter was well-written, but your grammar has become so bad it's distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTbcody@Tbcody
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11003311 So as I tend to see a lot of comments about my grammar and spelling I'm sorry I do my best with what I use and I use google drive for writing, Second I would love to be able to edit better and as far as I can see I have improved a lot s...