Accidental Revelations Ch. 08

Story Info
A relaxing day with the girls and an aggressive appointment.
10.1k words
4.73
4.5k
10
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers

Cody grumbled as he felt a weight on his chest shift lower, then Cody smiled as he felt a tongue on his member slowly circle the tip. "Good morning Cody," Carly said in between kisses on his tip, "I've got you all to myself this morning." Carly finished by slowly taking in his cock and sucking gently.

"I see," Cody responded as he reached one hand down to gently rub Carly's head. The other slid down her naked back and teased her rear before slowly easing into her wet entrance, "What do you have planned for me?" Cody asked while Carly pushed her ass into Cody's hand getting his fingers deeper.

Carly moaned quietly, grinding into his palm, "Once I get up I plan to ride you; I want you nice and deep until you cum," Carly said before relaxing her throat and pushing Cody's cock past her throat. Carly coughed and gagged but kept him inside for a few more seconds before pulling back.

"Sounds fun," Cody said while Carly choked herself. After she pulled back Cody pulled his fingers out and held his hands up letting Carly rest knuckles into his palm. Cody noticed that her hands structure had shifted making it easier to rest her knuckles down first, Carly lifted herself as she stepped over his waist.

"It will be," Carly whispered while kneeling, letting his long cock slide past her ass. Carly ground herself onto his cock while also trying to get it in, groaning in frustration. Then she moaned as his cock finally slipped in.

"There we go, that's much better," Carly smiled as her mouth fell open from the pleasure of his invading member.

Cody started groaning. As Carly quickly picked up speed riding him fast and shallow, Carly leaned down to kiss Cody. As their tongues duelled Cody lifted his hips to meet her downward stroke, surprising her by having her ass slap his thighs, Carly sat up and looked down in amazement, "I wasn't able to take you fully, Is this part of the change?" Carly asked as she laid back forcing Cody's member to become visible a few inches under her belly button.

"Fairly certain it is; I've noticed it with the other two. Although Sarah already could but you and Eve couldn't but now you both can," Cody explained as he gently teased Carly's clit.

Carly shivered as she started to grind into his hand and waist at the same time. "I see. It's a good thing now you can fuck me without having to worry about smashing my cervix," she said.

Carly finished by lifting her hips and slamming down, almost making herself cum from his shaft grinding into her g-spot, Cody smiled as he then pinched the hood of the clit making it flick itself as Carly bounced on him.

Carly started quivering so Cody grabbed her hips and pounded from underneath her. Carly moaned loudly as she came hard, squirting onto Codys lap. Cody held still letting her recover. "That was a great one," Carly said as she moved to lay on top of Cody who started to slowly fuck her again.

Carly started moaning quickly, not having recovered completely. "You gotta clean the bed after. Now I'm going to pull out and put it in your ass, you ready?" Cody asked as he slid her off of his body and moved to kneel behind her.

"Always," Carly responded, relaxing herself as Cody lined up with her dark entrance. Cody pushed forward slowly using Carly's cum as lube, Cody got in half way before Carly slammed back into him. "Now fuck me and fill me," Carly growled as she clenched her lower body causing Cody to grunt from the sudden tightening.

Cody grinned as he started to roughly fuck Carlys ass. Cody slowed down after a few minutes feeling his own release nearing. Carly squeezed him while lifting herself up and pushing herself to reach behind her and grab Cody's head. Cody put one arm around her chest and slid the other around her stomach feeling himself through her lower belly, Carly whispered into his ear, "Please cum sir, fill me up with your warmth and mark me as yours."

Cody grunted and slammed into her, cumming hard. Cody felt Carly's tummy tighten from his cum filling her. Once he finished cumming Carly pointed to a short but thick plug beside the bed.

"Can you slip that into me please? I want to keep this load as long as possible," Carly asked breathily.

Cody leaned over and picked it up as Carly slumped forward, Cody pulled out slowly and marvelled at the gaped entrance that had his cum pooled inside, it started to move towards the exit so Cody pushed the plug in making Carly moan at the thickest part.

"There, all plugged up, now what?" Cody asked her as he stood up.

Cody went to clean himself but stopped when he felt Carly poke him hard. He turned and saw that she had her mouth open, tongue hanging out. Cody smiled and presented his cock to Carly, who promptly started to lick it clean. Cody was half hard before she finished. Carly spoke up after licking her lips, "I wouldn't mind you fucking me again, maybe give me two loads?"

"Not right now, I need the bathroom and I'm starving," Cody responded as he pulled on some pants then turned to Carly and asked, "Want me to help you dress?"

"No I'm going to lay here and play with myself, get off again before getting up," Carly said as she laid down on her back and used her palm to rub her clit while her thumb pushed around the plug. Cody smiled and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Good morning Cody," Sarah said smirking, while Eve waved from the couch blushing slightly.

"I'm assuming we were loud?" Cody asked while listening to muffled music coming from Suzy's room.

"Yup," Eveline said as she looked over at Cody while biting her lip.

"You might wanna do something about her, she fingered herself while listening to you two fuck," Sarah said pulling a plate of food out of the microwave and sliding it in front of a stool.

"Put it back in, Eveline come here," Cody said as he walked into the bathroom. Eveline jumped off the couch and ran to the bathroom. Sarah smirked and put the food back in then turned to finish the breakfast dishes.

Cody was stroking his cock as Eveline burst in. He quickly stripped her shorts off and fell to her knees, sucking his cock into her throat and humming in pleasure as she fingered herself while pushing her face into his stomach. Eveline kept herself impaled for nearly a minute as she swallowed repeatedly until she came.

Cody pulled out and before he could speak Eveline turned around and lifted her ass up swinging it around until Cody grabbed it and quickly pushed his throbbing cock deep into her. Eveline moaned and laid her head and chest onto the tiled floor reaching under her with one hand rubbing her clit while the other fondled Cody's balls. "Please breed me," Eveline begged over and over again as Cody ground himself into her.

Cody leaned over and held still. "Not yet, but soon," Cody told her as he pulled out of her gentle grasp and slammed into her twice more before pulling out and flipping her onto her back. Eveline immediately sat up and opened her mouth and relaxed her throat as Cody easily slid into her gullet and unloaded a slightly smaller load into her stomach.

Eveline moaned continuously as she pinched her clit roughly until she came one last time. Cody pulled out and let a few final spurts land inside her mouth. Eveline enjoyed the flavour as she reached forward and pulled him closer to clean Cody's cock.

"Better?" Cody asked as he turned around and headed for the toilet.

"Much better. I am sorry. Normally I can control myself much better than this," Eveline said as she started the shower.

Eveline stepped in and quickly washed herself as Cody stepped into it as well to wash up. "I don't mind it honestly, just try not to do anything in the main room until Suzy's gone okay," Cody asked her as Carly walked in with a large shirt covering her body down to her thighs. Sarah also slithered in, Cody stepped out and started to dry off, "Sarah your turn will be tonight," Cody told her as she reached and pulled him into a hug.

"I know, but right now I'm here for Carly," Sarah said, smiling seductively at them. Carly looked surprised then blushed.

"You sure?" Carly asked as she used her thumb hooks to pull her hands out one by one. Carly was oblivious to Sarah's lower half slowly encircling her. "Want me to bend over?" Carly asked before shrieking in surprise as Sarah lifted her by the legs and waist.

Carly flailed as Sarah brought her ass first to her mouth. "Time to get my portion," Saras whispered as Carly moaned from Sarah's oral invasion of her rear. Cody shook his head smiling as he walked out. Eveline watched for a few moments before walking out herself.

Cody pulled out the warm plate of food and leaned against the counter as he started to eat, he looked at his phone and checked the notifications. Cody scrolled through various apps before looking at his messages. His suit was ready but he was going to pick it up with his father who planned to take him to see the businessman who was keeping tabs on his new home. Amell had told Cody to get ready by nine am, so if everything went well they would be there at noon letting Cody have the rest of the day to relax or plan.

Cody responded to a few emails as Suzy slithered out looking around and listening, "They're in the bathroom just cleaning up," Cody said as he rinsed his now empty plate.

Suzy hissed while rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry they're like this, but at least the girls are trying to keep it quiet," Cody responded as he sat at his computer pulling up the items he needed.

Suzy shook her head slowly and she moved beside Cody looking at the files as well. Suzy used her tail to point at the numbers on the screen. Cody said in response, "That's the guesstimate on what I'll be paying the kids when they help clean the new place up." Suzy looked at him then hissed while tilting her head side to side. Cody nodded and said, "I get that and yes I do; it's what I offered, plus a lot of people will be showing up to make it something like a family get together. The kids earn some cash, the adults get together and chat and everyone gets to have some food." Cody pulled up the contact info he was given, "I'll be talking to her later on today to get everything planned out," Cody said to Suzy as Sarah and Carly walked out.

Suzy used her tail to scroll over and studied the numbers. She hissed at Cody while pointing to their current balance, "I know, in the next few weeks I'm expecting Tine and Linda to pay their rent. Next week once things settle a bit i'm thinking of organising a show and maybe sell some of the more tame rescues," Cody told her as Sarah slithered over.

"If you are doing a show I'll contact some of the out of city rescues and see if they want to participate as well, I know I've got a few who could use a new home," Carly said sitting on the nearby couch.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to join. I hope Steve and his beardies do pretty well," Cody said looking at Carly.

"I could put word out to see if some lizard demis and other snake demis would like to adopt a few," Sarah offered. Cody looked up and smiled.

"Go for it. I don't know if I actually sold any snakes to some. Maybe I'll be able to find out with you nearby," Cody said while looking at his computer. "I'll also call Gomes and see if he's up to visit Matilda. If she's willing I can set up a tent for her to meet fans," Cody said thinking about bringing Matilda out.

"I thought you said she doesn't do well with crowds? Also who's Gomes?" Sarah asked as she moved to the couch and curled around it before laying her human half on it.

"She doesn't know why I'll give her a tent to herself, and Gomes is her trainer and previous owner. Sometimes if she's up for it we take her to some places to meet fans and or let her get some outdoor exercise. Two years ago we took her to a beach last summer, she met a lot of fans and had a blast in the water," Cody said remembering it fondly. Suzy hissed at him while giving him a knowing look.

Sarah laughed as she asked, "Really? You did this near a church? Oh they must have been mad." Sarah said, listening to Suzy.

"I never did anything on purpose," Cody said with false innocence, Suzy gave him a stern look then hissed loudly at him.

"It was just a coincidence that I did that a week after they tried to stop a reptile show saying we were selling people demons," Cody said looking amused.

"How did Matilda feel about that?" Sarah asked.

"Oh she loved the beach; warm sand, cool water and the ability to freely lounge in the sun without any worries made her really happy. Plus Gomes tanning with her was the cherry on top for her," Cody said as wrote an email and sent it to Gomes.

"You're going to bring her?" Carly asked as Eveline walked out drying her hair.

"Yup, it's been some time since Gomes visited. I might have to get him down their myself," Cody said looking a bit down,

"Why can't he come down himself?" Sarah asked.

"First off he's pretty old; he's eighty-nine, and about fifteen years ago he had a severe stroke that heavily limited his mobility. After the stroke he reached out to various people but no one wanted to take such a large snake with a few conditions, the conditions are easy to manage for Cody at least. Once a year Gomes is allowed to visit her in her enclosure and once a year Matilda is to be taken out and meet fans or relax and play somewhere outside." Carly explained to Sarah. "I know all this because I usually help with her outdoor visits. So do about eight to twelve volunteers," Carly finished remembering the past outings.

"How does she have fans?I've never really helped Carly with her business," Eveline explained as she sat down moving her tail so it hung to the side of the lazyboy.

"Remember back in the sixties, seventies and eighties how they had a lot of snakes or snake-like monsters in movies?" Cody asked.

Eveline nodded along with Sarah, "Well about thirty of those movies, including B-movies used her in the movies for live action parts between CGI or animatronic scenes. Remember the movie called Son of the Antichrist? Where the main villain had a giant snake for a throne? That was Matilda's last movie," Cody explained as his phone dinged.

"I feel like watching that movie now. I've avoided most movies with snakes as villains," Sarah said, giving her lower half a pointed look.

Cody responded without looking at her, "Fair enough." Cody read the message and saw that his parents were on the way. Mina was going to take Suzy home while Amell was going to take him out.

"By the way Cody," Sarah said as Cody stood up and walked towards the bedroom. Suzy took over the files scrolling and typing things out, "You know Matilda is what we call a demi descendant? It explains her incredible intelligence and how she's able to be trained so well," Sarah said to him.

Suzy looked backed and hissed at Sarah urgently. Cody hummed in surprise as he continued to the bedroom for clean clothes. Sarah turned to Suzy. "I can tell because unlike you she doesn't use words and unlike normal snakes her emotions are more complicated than food, rest, hurt, danger and so on. She has intricate and detailed wants and needs meaning she is either a child or grandchild of someone like you," Sarah explained.

Suzy stayed quiet as she lost focus and let her mind roam. Sarah smiled but stayed silent. Eveline looked at Sarah and gestured towards Suzy with her eyes. Sarah shook her head and put her finger to her mouth telling Eveline to stay quiet. Eveline nodded and grabbed the remote. Carly stood up and walked into the kitchen for something to drink.

After a moment Cody walked out of the bedroom with clean clothes. "Suzy, are you ready to go? Everything's packed?" Cody asked as he paused in front of the bathroom door. Suzy snapped out of her daydream and nodded. "Good, you know I'll miss you right?" Cody said looking a little misty eyed.

Suzy nodded and moved closer and hugged Cody tightly. Cody patted Suzy's back and after a few moments started to tap rapidly. "Kinda need to breathe," Cody wheezed out instantly inhaling deeply as Suzy loosened her coils. Suzy hissed sadly.

Cody smiled as he responded, "I'll miss you too and it's ok, we can still chat and visit every so often. It's not like it's the end of the world." Cody finished by looking into her eyes, saying "Everything will be fine."

Suzy nodded as her phone dinged on the coffee table.She uncoiled from Cody and checked it then showed Cody. "They're almost here," Cody said looking at the text from his mother to Suzy. Suzy nodded and went to her room to make the final preparations.

Sarah slithered behind Cody and rested her hands on his shoulders slowly rubbing them. "Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Yup, just a little sad and nervous; I never thought she would move out," Cody said honestly looking behind him at Sarah.

"That was until you met me," Sarah said, sounding slightly guilty.

"It's not your fault; I can't really blame anyone for this," Cody said, turning around giving Sarah a quick hug as his phone rang.

Cody picked up the phone and answered, "Hey dad, I'm ready."

"Good we're almost there, I'm guessing Suzy told you?" Amell responded.

"She showed me her phone. How long till you're in the building?" Cody asked, walking to a window and looking down at the morning traffic.

"We're pulling around the corner now," Amell said as Cody spotted his personal limo followed by four large vehicles and one large truck.

"What's with all the cars?" Cody asked as he started towards the lift.

"Four are for security when we go and the truck is for Suzy. We got some movers to help with her furniture," Amell explained as Cody opened the elevator.

"One moment dad," Cody said, covering the phone. He then yelled at Suzy. "Get your window open, the crane will be needed for your bed." Cody uncovered the phone as he stepped in the elevator. "Suzy will get the crane ready; her beds don't fit in the lift and most items will have to go down with one person or no one," Cody explained as he opened the lift to his parents and four large movers behind them.

Amell hung up the phone as he said, "Sounds good. Eric and Ethan you two stay down here to get the smaller stuff. Alex and Adam you two come up and move stuff, this way things should get done faster." Two of the men backed off nodding.

While they entered Cody said, "We packed most of her stuff up last night, we only left the last minute stuff for her to do this morning." Both the movers nodded.

"I'm excited to have her move in," Mina said looking at Cody, "I can finally spoil her the way that she deserves. I truly am sorry we haven't been able to be open with her as we would like"

"Same here son but sadly certain rules are in place for a reason," Amell said looking annoyed, "Trust me when I said I was also pretty mad about them when I found out."

"I know dad," Cody responded calmly. Sarah, Eveline and Carly all waved. Everyone but Cody looked shocked when they saw Carly's hands.

Carly blushed lightly as Mina walked forward and took one hand. "Wow." She lifted it and noticed the thumb had turned into a large claw, "Do you know what they're turning into?" Mina asked Carly.

"At first we thought I was turning into a lizard demi with long fingers, but now we don't know," Carly explained as Eveline walked over and watched the interaction.

Mina smiled and stepped back lifting her shirt and letting herself change, Cody looked over in surprise as did Amell. "Honey, what are you doing?" Amell asked quickly.

"Showing Carly something," Mina responded as she extended one wing and lowered it to Carly's eye level, "Tell me sweety, Does the bone and claw structure look familiar?" Carly looked at her hands and back up. She leaned in close to Mina's wings and started to see similarities.

"Yes it does!"So I'm not turning into some mutant but I'm growing wings!?" Carly all but shouted.

Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers