Accidental Revelations Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody looked at Carly in panic and said, "We need to call an ambulance."

Carly shook her head and responded, "Just wait and watch her face, I've seen this before,"

Cody shook his head as he looked down at Eveline and felt that she had stilled while her face had an expression of pure relaxed bliss. "Eveline, you okay?" Cody asked.

Eveline hummed as she slowly opened her eyes. "That was nice," Eveline whispered as Cody helped her to stand. "I'm ok, I love that," Eveline said in a normal voice as she gained her balance.

"What was that?" Cody demanded, sounding worried and angry.

"That's what I like to call 'dropping'. When I drop my body tenses up then relaxes. For me it feels great and helps me to cum even harder. I can't really explain it without sounding crazy. Had I told you what it would do, would you have done it?" Eveline asked as she walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

Cody grimaced., "No I would have been too nervous to try it. But that doesn't give you permission to do it randomly to me," Cody said angrily.

"I didn't plan to drop but I felt it coming and did it without thinking. I'm sorry if I scared you but for me that was amazing. You're the first person to make me drop with their cock alone," Eveline said between gulps of water.

Cody moved silently and quickly behind Eveline and pushed her down, pinning her to the counter top. "So you used me and scared me for your own pleasure?" Cody asked, sounding both angry and playful.

Eveline looked back worried, "I'm sorry master," Eveline said as Cody pulled her shorts down.

"Sarah get me hard," Cody demanded as Sarah stopped playing with herself and shot in front of him. She quickly took him into her mouth and loved on his cock with her tongue till he was hard. While Sarah sucked him to full length Cody was fingering Eveline hard and fast, once he felt her tense he stopped. "You don't cum until I say so," Cody said with a finality that made Eveline nervous.

Eveline nodded as he shook her ass for Cody causing her tail to waft her thick musk. Cody lifted the tail up and aimed his cock forward spearing Eveline completely. Eveline screamed at the sudden insertion and shivered heavily, "Did you just cum?" Cody asked with a dangerous tone.

"I'm so sorry master but I couldn't stop it," Eveline said as laid on the counter, her toes barely staying on the floor. Cody said nothing as he raised his hand and brought it down hard and fast onto her cheek. Eveline moaned in pain as Cody repeated the motion three more times.

"Next time you cum without my permission it'll be eight spanks," Cody warned her as he held her head down with one hand and used the one he just spanked her with to hold her tail to his chest as he started to roughly fuck her. Eveline moaned as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around Cody's waist. She reached out and pushed off the wall into Cody's thrusts.

Eveline started to moan loudly as Cody switched from holding her head down to pulling her hair at the base of her skull. Eveline begged "Master please let this slut cum."

"No, you can't," Cody said as he slammed into her and ground himself deeper, rubbing her deepest spot. Eveline tensed, fighting back the quickly overpowering urge to cum. Cody saw her struggle and let go of her tail to reach forward and put his hand on her throat, using it as leverage to fuck her hard and fast without actually pulling his cock out.

Eveline let out a strangled scream as she flooded the floor with her cum. Cody moved her tail to the side and leaned over. "I told you not to cum," Cody said very quickly into her ear, Eveline moaned as Cody pulled his slime covered cock out of her abuse hole.

Eveline moaned in disbelief and said, "No please keep fucking me Master I beg you!" She pressed into him out of desperation. Cody smiled and aimed his cock down.

"As you wish," Cody said happily as he forced his well lubed cock deep into her bowels. Eveline screamed in a mix of pleasure and disbelief as he forced himself to the root. Eveline shook her head side to side as Cody started to fuck her with long deep strokes. Cody reached forward and forced Eveline to curve her back by grabbing her throat again.

Eveline moaned reluctantly and Cody quickly plowed her. After a few dozen strokes Eveline started to shake as Cody yelled and rooted himself inside her and came, Cody braced Evelines head as she shook lightly. Eveline looked behind her as Cody's cum started to drip from her ass. "Why my ass? I don't like anal that much," Eveline asked as Cody stood their letting his cock slowly soften inside her.

"I'm sorry I like anal and just wanted to feel some tight pleasure," Cody said looking extremely arrogant. Eveline's eyes opened wide as she humphed in annoyance but then moaned loudly as a micro orgasm shot through her body as Cody pulled out.

Eveline put her tail between her legs to stem the flow of cum as she stood up on shaky legs and waddled to the bathroom refusing to let either of the girls help her.

"That was pretty mean Cody," Carly said as she lifted her head from Sarah's waist.

"I agree with her," Sarah said after Carly got off her face.

"It was payback for nearly giving me a heart attack with the breath play," Cody said as he took off his pants and tried to dry them off.

"Those need a dry cleaner," Sarah said as she fixed her clothes and helped Carly fix hers.

"I know," Cody said as they all heard Eveline walk out of the bathroom naked. Cody put the pants on one of the stools and walked towards Eveline. "I deserved that assfucking for not telling you about the dropping," Eveline said as she hugged Codyd "But please next time warn me if you want me ass again."

"I will," Cody said as they separated. Cody walked over to his computer and looked at the other girls and said, "I'm going to ask the guys what we need for supplies and when that family get-together thing is going to happen." Cody turned on his computer and pulled up some files.

Sarah nodded as she relaxed and started to cuddle with Carly as Eveline crawled on them to get comfy as well to watch the T.V. Over the next hour or so Cody talked with the construction guys on what they needed and compiled a list. He also gave his contact information to Kelsie so that his sister could call Cody and plan out tomorrow's get together.

As Cody finished the lists and chats he stood and stretched. Sarah moved over and hugged him tightly. "So do you think you still have some energy left? Carly has wonderful oral skills but I would like something else. I think she would too," Sarah said as she slowly stroked Cody's soft cock.

"Maybe before bed. I want to eat something first and check on the snakes downstairs. I haven't checked on them in a few days," Cody said as he pulled away from Sarah giving her a quick kiss before slapping her ass and walking to the bedroom.

Sarah moaned from the light spank and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Cody dressed himself and headed to the second floor where he spent the next few hours tending and visiting most of the snakes. As Cody went back to the third floor he smiled as he smelled the freshly cooked meal waiting for him.

"Smells great, what did you make this time?" Cody asked as he exited the lift and saw that the girls had already started to eat.

"Parmesan chicken with salad," Sarah responded as she handed Cody a plate.

"Perfect," Cody said as he sat at the kitchen island and started to eat the warm food. Cody got sucked into the show that the girls had on about a devil and detective pair.

Cody finished his plate and turned to put it in the sink while Sarah cleaned some of the dishes used. Cody yawned loudly and looked at the clock, where he saw it was getting late.

"I'm going to bed now, I'll wait for you in bed," Cody said to Sarah.

Sarah looked up and said in response, "I'll be there soon." She looked back and said loudly, "Eveline bring the plates over here. Carly, can you keep Cody awake for me?" Sarah asked them.

"Sure thing," Carly said all but flying off the couch. Eveline groaned as she paused the show and picked up the plates.

"Sarah get going, I'll take over the dishes," Eveline offered, causing Sarah to nod in appreciation.

"Come on hun, I need you to fuck me then fuck Carly," Sarah said then leaned in and whispered in Codys ear, "Then cum inside me so she can eat me out again."

Cody reached back and grabbed Sarah's ass and squeezed hard. "Carly, can you get my dick ready?" Cody asked as he walked into the bedroom taking his pants off and laying in bed.

Carly stayed silent as she quickly sucked his cock. Sarah stripped herself then Carly's lower half. Carly sat up letting Sarah take her top off. "You ride him first while I kiss him, then we switch," Sarah said as Carly stood on the bed and lined herself up.

"Sounds like a plan," Carly said, sliding down Cody's hard cock. Sarah slid into bed and before Cody could say anything she kissed him furiously, keeping him silent while Carly rode him by swinging her hips around.

Sarah barely let Cody breathe as she kissed him. While they kissed, Cody also fingered Sarah and teased her clit while the other hand rested on Carly's hips, making sure she never stopped. After an intense orgasm, Carly laid on Cody's chest and kissed him, forcing Sarah away. Carly slid to Cody's side as Sarah lined up and slowly lowered herself on him.

"How does it feel knowing you can fuck any of us whenever and however you want?" Carly whispered in Codys ear before continuing to kiss him. Sarah took him in completely and used her powerful muscles to tease and squeeze him.

"Honestly? It's great. Especially how I can lift you up and slide my hard cock into your ass or cunt and you cum screaming around it," Cody said as he surprised Sarah by lifting his hips repeatedly, slamming into her from below.

Sarah moaned loudly as she took Cody in repeatedly. She leaned over a bit and said, "Please don't make me wait, I want to feel your warmth flood my fertile womb." Carly looked at Sarah and winked.

"Please sir, breed that horny snake. Make her wish she could feel the warmth constantly," Carly said as she kissed his neck and ear.

Cody groaned loudly as his hips slowed. Sarah whispered, "Breed me please, fill me with your potent seed. Mark me as yours." Sarah moaned that last part as she used her muscles to squeeze Cody.

Cody grunted and came hard, making Sarah cum as well. Carly licked her way down Cody and Sarah's bodies. Once she reached the spot where they were joined she sucked and kissed any and all fluids she could get. Cody and Sarah moaned as Carly did this.

Sarah rolled off Cody, causing Sarah to quickly swallow the small meal. She licked Cody's still hard cock clean before switching to Sarah who moaned and flinched at Carly's fast tongue. "Careful Carly, I'm still very sensitive,"

"I know," Carly said looking mischievous as she focused on sucking everything she could out of Sarah before moving to her inflamed clit and licking it. Eveline walked in as Sarah screamed in pain and pleasure, cumming from the assault on her oversensitive clit..

Cody pulled Carly up beside him as he softened. Eveline crawled behind Sarah and kissed her neck, making her shudder. "Maybe next time I'll eat you out," Eveline whispered before blowing into her ear.

"Goodnight girls, do what you want," Cody said, closing his eyes and slowly falling asleep.

Eveline slowly kissed Sarah for a few minutes as Sarah teased and fingered her to a small but satisfying orgasm before falling to sleep themselves.

⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖⭖

Christopher Lean walked into his large imposing home. "Hey honey, is dinner ready? I've had a pretty bad day so far," Christopher said as he walked into his home office and put his belongings away.

"Yes dear, but you have a guest. Your uncle Alex is in the sitting room waiting for you right now." A short brunette with crows feet walked in wearing a medium length dress and pink apron.

"Thank you for telling me. Once I'm done with his visit I'll eat," Christopher said as he walked by her and down a short hall then turned into the sitting room. "Uncle! It's so good to see you, you wouldn't believe the day I had," Christopher said as he walked into the room.

"Sit down nephew, we need to talk," Alex said seriously.

"Uncle what's wrong?" Christopher asked as he sat down.

"Tell me Chris, how on Earth did you manage to piss off the Dreachon family?" Alex asked Chris in a quiet and deadly tone.

Chris recognized the tone and sat back, answering quickly. "I don't know, they just marched into my office and demanded that I give up a property that the hunters have me watching," Chris explained.

Alex listened and stayed quiet for a long time, long enough to make Chris nervous. Before Chris could say anything Alex looked him dead in the eyes and asked, "You said they? How many?"

"Two. One introduced himself as Amell, the other stayed silent but I was told it was his son," Chris answered quickly.

Alex let out a giant sigh and said under his breath, "Thank god." Alex looked at Chris and said with a half smile, "You're lucky. Give the son the property and offer them everything and anything you can."

Chris looked shocked and asked, "Are you serious? Why should I?"

"Because the Dreachon family rivals the church in power. They own just about everything in this country. And you, my lucky nephew, now have an opportunity to get so much more in life then you already have," Alex said, taking a drink out of the glass that was on the coffee table.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked, leaning forward.

"I've been around a long time and had the pleasure to work with Amell's father in my younger days. For those few years I heard about some of the things that family does and one of them is family favours. The parents give their kids three favours that the parents will do everything in their power to make sure it happens. If that's the case, reach out to the son and make any offer you can while giving him what he wants. Because if Amell has to act, you're done for; no one in this world can save you from his wrath. Not even the hunters can keep you safe," Alex explained before he finished his drink.

"I can't! You know what Dad will do if I stop? He hunted that demon himself, it's his crowning achievement," Chris replied, sitting back and sighing deeply.

"My brother only has the life he has now because of you. If he wants that to continue he will need you to stay in business. If Amell gave you a time frame, don't exceed it., I've already been warned by most of my business partners to leave you," Alex explained before standing up and looking out the window towards the row of neat homes. "Chris, as your uncle I'm telling you to give in and offer them everything," Alex said as he turned around and leaned close to Christophers face, "Even if that's you and your wife."

As Alex walked out of the room, Chris heard him say, "Consider yourself warned."

Christopher sighed deeply and covered his face with his hands and groaned. He stood up and walked into his office near the door. His wife had placed his dinner on a small nearby table for him to eat. Chris pulled up his email and stared in shock at the amount of emails from friends and partners all asking to terminate their contracts. Chris noticed that his voicemail was full with over a hundred messages. He started to listen to them with mounting dread and despair as each one asked to terminate their deals and or to disassociate from him.

Christopher dropped his phone as he pulled out the business card that Amell had left him, he placed it on his desk and stared at it thinking of any way to get out of this predicament.