Accidental Revelations Ch. 12

Story Info
Fun at home some small talk and making plans.
8k words
4.67
2.2k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers

While Cody was cooking Sarah slithered out of the bedroom and asked quietly, "When did you wake up?"

Cody jumped, not hearing Sarah till she spoke, "Not long. I woke up and started to cook after Violet left."

"I can help if you'd like?" Sarah offered, moving around to see what Cody was cooking.

"I'm fine. Plus I don't think there would be much room considering your tail," Cody said, looking behind him to see her tail trailing through the kitchen.

Sarah looked behind her and blushed lightly then moved out of the way. "Sorry, normally I'm used to being in the kitchen by myself."

"I know and I appreciate it," Cody responded as he put the cooked pancakes on a plate, "If you'd like to help, you can make the plates. I made four pancakes for each of us."

"I'll do that then," Sarah said while she lifted her human half over the kitchen island and started making plates.

After everything was put away Cody asked, "Think I should wake them up?"

"If you want but if I were you, I'd do it with your mouth," Sarah responded while winking.

Cody smirked and shook his head, "I'll let them sleep a bit longer then wake them."

Sarah smiled as she finished the plates and handed Cody one who was sitting down at the island. "Sarah, after a bit of thinking I realised we really haven't had a deep talk or gotten to know each other very well. Care to talk about anything you think I should know or want to share?" Cody asked Sarah.

After a few moments of thinking Sarah giggled shyly. "You're right we haven't really gotten to know each other. What would you like to know? I can't think of anything that you need to know."

"Why do we start with your preferred job, what did you do before leaving your ex?" Cody asked as he took a bite of food.

"I was the head of the HR department for a large company for quite a while, I found it taxing after a bit and decided to try my hand at being a waitress. That's where I met my ex," Sarah responded.

"I see, what was it like being the head of an HR department?" Cody asked out of curiosity.

Sarahs face went nearly emotional less as she said, "Fucking tedious; you have no idea how many people make complaints over the pettiest matters. One time I had a guy complain about the girl who worked beside him because she had mostly pink items on her desk, water bottles, pens, notebooks, that kind of thing, all small stuff."

"Sounds tiresome, no wonder you left after a year of that," Cody said, laughing a bit.

"What about you? I know you've been running this rescue for a long time but what about before that?" Sarah asked.

"Nothing really, I became an official business when I was eighteen. When I was sixteen and seventeen I ran around everywhere trying to get my name known as a snake professional and rescuer, because of how I grew up, same with my siblings. We all managed to get our highschool diplomas by sixteen or fifteen," Cody explained.

"Your childhood sounds like it was really busy," Sarah said with concern.

Cody shook his head, "You have no idea. From when we are four we start to learn. The private tutors are all wonderful at teaching and teach us quickly. Once we learn a topic or what we need to, they switch it slowly. All teaching methods are customised to us and most of the time, by fourteen to sixteen we can pass highschool testing."

Sarah was about to ask something else when Cody held up his finger and took a large bite and quickly chewed. "When we're ten they ask us which self defense we want to learn, if we don't answer they teach one thing. I learned two years of judo, two years of kickboxing and the last two years were spent learning karate. It was all perfectly scheduled so that we had a few days off every week to follow our own interests."

"So would you say your childhood was hard or anything?" Sarah asked genuinely curious.

"Yes for learning but also no because we had enough freedom to explore and do what we wanted," Cody answered while taking small bites.

"So it was good then?" Sarah asked.

"Again yes and no, as all kids we had our own ups and downs. Being that busy meant little option of going out or leaving the house. We did have a few family vacations but they never lasted more than four days," Cody answered as he stood up with the empty plate.

"You know a lot of people think rich people have no struggles," Sarah said finishing her plate as well.

"I know, but there are. How often do your parents or family members talk to you? I can remember going a few days without actually talking to one of my parents and only getting a simple 'Hey honey' or 'I love you' in passing. Now that I'm older I understand why that happened," Cody said while rinsing his and Sarah's plate.

"I see," Sarah said thoughtfully.

"What about your childhood?" Cody asked as he moved to the living room to sit.

Sarah followed and took up the couch, "Normal for most demis. Not leaving the house until I was able to change forms after getting my gem. Once that was done I lived and went to school normally. After school I got a job in an HR department and quickly got the highest position."

"I see, it sounds like you didn't do much but at the same time I feel like you did a lot," Cody said.

"Ya, I spent the first few years after moving out of my parents house exploring and discovering myself, and found I like to have multiple partners at once," Sarah explained, smirking.

"What about you? You can't have stayed single since you were eighteen," Sarah said.

"My longest relationship was a year, before that I did the same. Met a lot of different women exploring with guys and trans people, both male to female and female to male. I care mostly for personality, my only physical care is hygiene," Cody explained.

Sarah tilted her head and asked, "What did you do with guys?"

"Everything, I also discovered I'm not exactly comfortable with things going up that are bigger than a finger. Most of the people were ok with that and those that were not usually ended up leaving," Cody answered.

"What about kinks? Find anything that really interests you?" Sarah asked, leaning forward.

"I don't mind most of them, I won't do blood play or toilet play ever. I have done a lot of things and don't mind if my partners like it," Cody said.

"What don't you mind?" Sarah asked again.

"Rope play or hard sadism, if my partner likes getting punched in the tits, sure I'll make them cum with it. If my partner likes to be hanged upsidedown and face fucked sure why not, extreme insertions I actually like cause then they won't mind taking my dick," Cody said laughing.

"What was your most memorable experience?" Sarah asked while Cody noticed her hand was slowly going lower.

Cody thought for a moment before laughing a bit, "This one is memorable not because of the sex but because of what happened during. I had met a girl during an exhibition where I was selling and showing off some of the snakes I rescued. She found me again and started to flirt with me heavily. I'm not dumb and caught the hints. So we go to her place and her two roommates are there as well, so we go up to her room and she ties me up, teases me and tries to ride me, her two roommates are behind the door listening. I saw their shadows and told her."

Cody laughed a bit before continuing, "So then she goes and opens the door, the one girl was leaning against the door with her ear to it, the other girl was eating the other girl out, they both fall flat and then quickly get up and run down the hall. The girl I'm with closes the door and by the time I'm hard again and she's trying to ride me we see the shadows under the door come back, she yells at them to come in, they both do and the girl while riding me is yelling and complaining at them."

Cody breaths in to stop himself from laughing, "After she's done yelling at them the girl who was eating the other one asks if they can ride me as well, the girl whos impaled on my dick just sighs and looks at me and says 'I'm so sorry you have to put up with these two, do you mind if they fuck you as well?'"

Sarah shook her head and said, "I'm assuming you had a foursome with them right?"

Cody was giggling as he said, "Yes and here comes the best part. Two of the girls have been friends since they were four. Their parents were already friends and they came over together to visit them and go out for lunch. None of us heard them and they heard us, they all walk in on all three girls on top of me, one on my face the other on my dick and the third was on my stomach making out with the girl riding my face, we all jumped as one of the moms yells, 'What the fuck are you three doing?' They all scrambled leaving me tied to the bed to get dressed while I'm stuck on the bed naked. They all get out and let the girls dress then rush out to talk to the parents. After thirty minutes one of the dads comes in and rushes to me and helps me free while saying, 'Oh my god I can't believe they forgot you here.'"

Sarah started laughing and asked, "What happened after?"

"After I got dressed and walked down stairs the girls all gasped, realising they forgot me on the bed. The other man almost dies laughing while the mothers are embarrassed and turn the girls and demand that they all say sorry," Cody said as he leaned back and continued, "I'm thankful the dads had a good sense of humor because the one who untied me said 'I think they don't have to say sorry considering what they where doing when we got here' which caused the girls to blush harder and the wives to turn on them. She was my longest relationship. We had threesomes sometimes or foursomes but rarely. I found out later that the two girls who wanted to watch were a couple that enjoyed another partner sometimes."

"Why did you two break up?" Sarah asked.

"I was twenty seven and they were barely a year apart at twenty four, they finished their college programs and wanted to move back home. I moved here that same year. We stayed in contact for some time, I'm fairly certain they're all still together now," Cody answered as Carly walked out and shuffled into the bathroom, "Looks like the twins are waking up."

Cody stood up and walked towards the kitchen area asking Sarah, "I'll warm up the food. Do you have any interesting stories?"

"Not really, the most interesting one would be the thirty person orgy I was a part of," Sarah said after thinking a bit.

"Wasn't Eveline a part of that?" Carly asked, coming out of the bathroom.

"Yes, It was almost all demis, only three humans," Sarah responded while Carly sat down at the kitchen island where Cody handed her the warm plate.

"If I recall Eveline didn't have that much fun there, what about you?" Carly asked as Eveline walked out rubbing her eyes.

"It was great for me, I was under everyone and the other two snake demis there felt the same. Why didn't you enjoy the orgy a few years ago, Eveline?" Sarah asked her as she sat down taking the offered plate.

After a few bites Eveline answered, "One of the larger demis kept pulling my tail hurting me even though I told him to stop, he didn't so I slapped him with it and left."

"I pulled on your tail a few times, I'm sorry you should have mentioned you didn't like it or that it hurt," Cody said to Eveline,

"You're fine, you don't pull hard enough or pull from the tip," Eveline responded.

"That's good," Cody said as he leaned into the counter.

"So what's the plan for today?" Sarah asked Cody while the twins ate.

"I'm going to check with the guys and see how the insulation is going, while I'm doing that I want to talk to you girls about the other girls you want to invite here," Cody answered.

"That would be a good idea," Carly said while Eveline nodded in agreement.

"I can tell you about Emma now if you'd like?" Sarah offered.

"I'm listening," Cody answered.

"Emma is a very free spirit type with an undertone of strict stubbornness that very few people can match, she's also very health oriented and likes to jog for miles for fun but i think that's mostly due to her being a horse demi. She's also a professional yoga instructor and physiotherapist. Her studio is where she teaches yoga and the upper floor is for her patients," Sarah said while Cody took the plates from the twins and rinsed them.

"Sounds like it'll be troublesome for her to move towns. Will she try to push her lifestyle on us or not?" Cody stated.

"Not at all, she hates people who do that kind of stuff. As for moving, I don't think it'll be that big of a problem for her. She would drive to her business location or drive out to visit," Sarah explained.

"That could be a deal breaker, long distance plus businesses can put a lot of strain on a budding relationship," Cody said speaking from memory.

"She doesn't live across the province, she lives maybe an hour or two away depending on traffic," Sarah said flatly.

"Oh...Sorry; I thought you came from further out," Cody said looking a bit sheepish.

"It's fine, another thing about her is that she loves having her hair brushed," Sarah told Cody.

"That doesn't surprise me, a lot of people like it when their partners brush their hair," Cody said.

"She's different, you'll get her riled up and really horny, you can tell she's near her limit when she starts to nibble you or blow in your ear," Sarah said smirking, "I've found that out myself."

Cody huffed lightly in amusement before saying, "Do you sleep or seduce every person you meet?"

"No, just the ones I like," Sarah said laughing.

"Fair enough, what about you two? Anything to add about your friends?" Cody asked the twins.

"My friend Garnet is a weasel demi, she's very playful and wickedly smart. She currently works as a contortionist and ballet dancer, but she's also very loyal and will tell you right away if she likes you or not," Carly said while she stood stretching her half formed wings.

"What happens if she doesn't like someone?" Cody asked Carly.

"Just ignores them and if they're persistent and don't leave her alone she will run from them," Carly said and looked at Cody, "and when I say run I mean full sprint, if they chase her or find her again she then kicks their ass; she does not put up with any bullshit in anyway."

"Ok so don't piss her off then. How would I even start becoming friends with her?" Cody asked curiously.

"Play with her, any sport that requires agility she loves, any puzzle or intensive thinking also gets her going," Carly said as she finished stretching her impressive wings.

"They've gotten longer haven't they?" Cody asked, seeing how the wrist part of her wing was now just below her knee.

"Yes they have, I think i'm going to have at least an six to eight foot wingspan, funny enough tho i find it much more comfortable to hold me wings like this," Carly said as she held her hands up to her throat, had a person with normal hands done so they would have grabbed the collar of their shirt.

"Have any more changes started to show? I know your eye sockets started to round out," Cody asked as he stood up and walked over to Carly.

"Not yet, I'm thinking I might be some kind of monitor lizard or maybe a tegu. Considering what my mom and Eveline were it wouldn't be surprising," Carly said, moving her head side to side letting Cody look for any more changes.

"What do you mean?" Cody asked as he looked around Carly's hair line.

"Most demis change their 'type' depending on location and or parents, mom was a nile crocodile demi and our grandmother was a saltwater crocodile, me being a komodo threw them off a bit they expected another croc," Eveline explained to Cody.

"So Carly thinking she's a tegu or monitor isn't that far off?" Cody asked as he stopped inspecting Carly and moved towards Eveline.

"Well it would fit the descent, changing 'species' is rare. The fact that Eveline changed into a Komodo which belongs to the Monitor lizard family is a shock, mom blamed me for it tho," Carly explained as Cody sat down and nudged Eveline to sit in his lap.

"Mom blamed you for me switching species?" Eveline asked, looking shocked.

"Let's save that convo for later. We still need to tell Cody about Carmen, I've told all that is needed to know about Garnet," Carly said redirecting the conversation back to the main topic.

"Having fun with my tail?" Eveline looked behind her to Cody.

"Yes, it's fascinating to see the ridge starting on your tail. I didn't notice this but you now have a ridge starting at the hairline going down your back and just starting on your tail. Looks like the ridge at the very top is starting to split and the thin line of scales have grown outwards," Cody said tracing the fused edges of scale and skin, "Instead of being a three inch strip of scales it's near your sides now."

Eveline was grinning as she started to grind into Codys lap asking, "What about my arms and legs?"

Cody smirking as he felt her hips swivel lightly, "Looks like the scales have grown past your elbows and halfway up your biceps, no ridges but the scales are larger," Cody finished by grabbing Eveline's hips and pulling her back and then pushing her head down to make her lay across his lap.

Cody lifted Eveline's tail pushing to her back revealing her bare bottom, "Looks like the scales have grown up your thighs, same style as your arms to," Cody said as he traced the edge very gently to tease Eveline, "Tell me about Carmen now," Cody asked teasing her still.

"She's very much the tomboy stereotype. Loves to play sports and can be aggressive and demanding while also being nice. Doesn't do well with large groups of strangers but when she's with friends she's open and laughs a lot. Also considers herself a gym rat," Eveline explained while moaning due to Cody's teasing touches.

"Sounds like the three girls you want to introduce to me are all healthy lifestyle focused people," Cody said to all the girls while teasing Eveline who had spread her legs and panting.

"Not really, that's just the kinda people we know," Sarah said.

"If I recall you also mentioned another person?" Cody said he gently teased Eveline's now wet entrance without inserting his fingers.

"Right we did talk about inviting Blair. I'll admit the reason is kinda superficial tho," Carly said giggling at Eveline who was now panting heavily, thrusting her hips back and groaning in frustration as Cody kept his fingers out of her.

"One of you said that she has a hard time finding partners because of her body right?" Cody asked as he held Eveline's head down by the back of her neck and slammed his fingers into her wet depths causing her cum loudly.

"That's right, she's a petite looking girl who's heavy in both bottom and top. Because she's a slug demi she's also a hermaphrodite, if the rumors are true she has the average length of most men but is extremely thick. She's straight so won't date girls so i don't know how she'll like being with a guy who has more women," Carly explained while Cody ground his fingers in her sister.

"Didn't you say that she also has trouble with finding boyfriends cause most don't like that bigger than them or get upset because she won't fuck them?" Cody asked as he gently pushed Eveline to the ground lining up her head to his pelvis.

"Yes, a lot of her exes have the same complaints about her," Carly said as she watched her sister pull out Cody's fully erect cock and slowly tease its tip with her tongue.

"I see, she sounds very picky about her partners, anything else you know?" Cody asked as he grabbed Evelines hair and used it as leverage to fuck her throat roughly.

"She's very kind, caring, sweet, gentle and compassionate to a fault, sounds great right?" Carly asked.

"Yes it does," Cody said grunting while using Eveline's face, Eveline played with herself loving the fact that Cody was using her.

"If what her exes say is true she's all that and also very self deprecating and socially awkward in person, most of her partners talked to her for months using apps or texting before meeting her and when they did she never had lights on and closed her blinds pretty much staying out of sight and almost never talking," Carly said before Sarah gently ran her hands down her chest to gently massage Carly's bust.

Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers