Accidental Revelations Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to sound like an asshole, but are we sure she would fit in? It sounds like you three want to invite someone who's the complete opposite of everyone here just to get them laid," Cody said, slowing down with Eveline looking annoyed.

"Not at all. We know about her but don't know her. If we talk to her for a bit and think she doesn't want to join or anything we won't force her. It was more about getting to know her and seeing if she would like to join a group of people that won't judge her or expect anything from her other than herself," Sarah said before she kissed Carly's neck and ran one hand down her stomach while the other teased her nipple.

"I'm going to leave all these girls to you three. Once you think they're ready to meet me just tell me and I'll meet them. Also warn them about the side effects of sleeping with me; I don't want any more surprises, okay?" Cody said as he stood up and moved Eveline to the arm of the couch bending her over it.

Eveline lifted her tail and wrapped it around Cody's waist trying to pull him into her but his member slipped and slid between her cheeks instead, Cody pulled back and lined it up and pushed in slowly making Eveline groan out loud. "Last thing, I don't want anyone to feel like they have to join us, understand? I know royals lines are extremely attractive to Demis so don't let that part out. I'll tell them what I am when I meet them, okay?" Cody said just before he started to pound Eveline from behind causing her to moan loudly.

"I understand," Sarah said from behind Carly who was panting as Sarah played with her body.

"I'll do my best," Carly said between breaths as she tried in vain to reciprocate Sarah's attentive ministrations.

Cody slammed into Eveline and pulled her black hair and said into her ear, "Did you understand me at all?"

Eveline moaned and ground against Cody saying, "Yes, talk to them, don't say dragon. Now fuck me please, I want to feel your cock deep inside me."

Cody smiled as he kept a firm grip on her dark locks while his other hand held her hips and slammed into her from behind. Cody looked over and smirked as Sarah teased Carly, enjoying the show for a few minutes before pulling out and sitting down on the couch pulling Eveline into his lap. "Ride me and maybe I'll let you swallow my load," Cody said to Eveline in a deep and aggressive tone that made her shiver.

Eveline quickly lined up Cody's cock to her wet entrance and slammed down and started to bounce her hips on him while kissing him deeply. Cody reached up with both hands to pull Eveline's nipples roughly making her moan into the kiss. "Please let me have your cum, I beg you," Eveline whispered to him as she pulled back for some breath before kissing him again.

Cody pulled Eveline's head back by her hair and started to suck and nibble her collar bone and throat. "That depends on how well you ride me," Cody answered as he wrapped one arm around her hips and used it to keep her fully impaled on his member.

Eveline moaned loudly and held Codys head to her neck while she kept her chin lifted. She started to grind on him in circles until she shivered and came around him trying to suck him deeper into her already filled depths. As Eveline came down from her peak she kept flexing her insides and twisting her hips. "Please sir, can I swallow your cum?" Eveline begged Cody who was goaning into her neck as she rode him.

"Get on your knees," Cody commanded.

Eveline hurriedly obeyed and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as Cody put his cock head into her mouth and quickly jerked himself to finish. Eveline moaned loudly as she furiously masturbated while swallowing everything he shot into her hungry mouth.

Cody laid back as he finished. Eveline swallowed it all and showed him by opening her now empty mouth. "Thank you for letting me have it," Eveline said before she started to gently clean him off with her mouth.

"You earned it," Cody said as he looked up and smiled seeing that Carly had been reduced to a semi conscious state by Sarah's expert fingers.

"You two feel like having a round? Or should we go take a bath and shower and start our day?" Cody asked all three.

"I'm satisfied," Eveline answered as she rested her head inside Cody's lap with his semi hard cock resting on her cheek.

"I'm good, Sarah did a number on me," Carly managed to say between moans and gasps as she slowly came down from her climax.

"I wouldn't mind you fucking me, I'm really horny right now," Sarah said as she maneuvered over to Cody.

"Eveline, go help your sister into the bath; I don't think her wings are that suited to washing off.

"Sure thing," Eveline said, standing on shaky legs. Carly stood as well and they held each other as they waddled over to the bathroom.

"Lay down on the couch," Cody told Sarah who bent over and sucked on his cock till it was hard.

"Yes sir," Sarah said playfully as she turned and laid on the couch with arms up, "Come here handsome, fuck me hard and fast."

Cody smirked and laid on top of her using her tail like a chair as she lined up his shaft and slowly pushed into her unbelievably tight depths.

Sarah moaned with every inch that sank into her and when he bottomed out she said with a tone that was aggressive and pleading, "Now fuck me, not nice, not slow, hard and fast. Make my tits slap me in the face."

Cody smiled and answered as he pulled out slowly and slammed into her causing her E cup tits to bounce into her face. "Sure thing, get ready."

Cody started to slam into Sarah without mercy making her scream in pleasure. Each thrust muted her slightly as she held her arms beside her chest forcing her large breast to cover her face.

"Fuck me, breed me, just don't stop," Sarah said between thrusts.

Cody grinned and as he put his hands on the arm of the couch above Sarah's head and watched as her chest bounced to the rhythm that he was forcing into her. "Oh I'll do more than just that," Cody said quietly as he used one hand to brace himself over her while the free hand grabbed a nipple and pulled slightly.

Sarah moaned as the force of her heaving chest caused her nipple to be pulled harder, Sarah groaned as she came, Cody grunted as he was nearly forced out of her squeezing depths. Cody moaned loudly as he pushed back into her and started to fuck her deep, only pulling out an inch or two as he said, "That's right keep milking my cock and I'll breed you again."

Sarah opened her eyes to reveal slits and smiled, "Breed me now," and pulled Cody into a hug and used her powerful muscles to squeeze, milk and twist around Cody's fully impaled shaft. Cody grunted and tried to hold back but Sarah pulled him and kissed him deeply pushing her long thin tongue into his mouth.

Cody held back for a few more minutes before humming into the kiss and filling Sarah's pussy with his seed. Cody and Sarah moaned in unison as they both came. Cody pulled back from the kiss to look down at his seed overflowing from the point of unison, "Shit, I didn't want to make a mess of the couch," Cody said.

Sarah used her long coils to cover the couch and twisted slightly to pour the excess seed to the side where her coils connected, "No mess, go get Carly and let her have this since you already gave Eveline a full belly," Sarah told Cody.

Cody pulled out of the now flooded hole and said, "Sure thing."

Cody walked to the bathroom and saw that Eveline was washing Carly's back. "Carly Sarah has something for you. when you get back I'll help you wash up as well."

"Okay," Carly said somewhat confused as she went to dry off.

"Don't bother drying off; go now," Cody said as his now flaccid cock started to drip fluids, Carly saw that and jogged out of the bathroom. Eveline crawled over and started to lick his cock.

"Round two?" Eveline asked as she cleaned him.

"No, I need to wash up and head downstairs for the day," Cody answered.

"This seems to want another round," Eveline said, lifting his semi erect cock and licking the underside of his shaft.

"Only if I get to fuck your ass," Cody said grinning.

Eveline paused for a moment and sighed saying, "Fine I'll leave you be."

"Thank you, now I'm going to shower quickly before going down," Cody said as he walked towards the large semi transparent shower cubicle. While Cody started to wash up Carly came back in licking her lips, "You going to join me? Eveline's done," Cody said.

"Sure, I just need my back done, Eveline already did my hair," Carly answered as Cody held the door open for her.

"What about your front?" Cody asked.

"I can do that myself, not as thoroughly as I used to tho," Carly answered, holding her half formed wings up.

"They seem to be coming along pretty nicely," Cody said as he rubbed a soapy loofa across her back and carefully on her ribs where the new membrane was growing.

"They are, the digits are still growing but slower, the membrane is growing slowly as well," Carly said while Cody rinsed her back.

"It will finish at some point, I just hope you can adapt to this new change. Maybe I'll get some custom utensils and cups to make it easier," Cody offered.

"Don't, I'm going to have to learn how to do everything anyway," Carly answered as she walked out of the shower.

Cody turned off the water after rinsing his hair and walked out to Carly who was drying off. "What about someone to teach you? There has to be some demis that have wings like you do?" Cody asked as he grabbed a towel.

"There are, but getting someone to teach me will mean telling them about you. We tell someone about you and they will more than likely want to join you. Are you willing to add another harem girl just to teach me how to use my wings?" Carly asked jokingly,

"Hahaha," Cody said sarcastically.

"Don't pretend you wouldn't find it interesting," Carly said teasingly as she put the towel down, "Just imagine me riding your dick while she rides your face." Carly walked closer and whispered, "In the air."

Cody stopped drying his hair then looked at her saying with a smirk, "Maybe we could."

Carly blushed lightly picturing it then saying with deep determination, "When I learn to fly you know we're going to fuck in the sky right?"

"I figured," Cody said, sounding excited.

Cody and Carly walked out of the bathroom together as Sarah was cleaning around the apartment. "I'm going downstairs now, I should be up here around dinner, I'm also going to check up on the new place around noon," Cody explained out loud to all three.

"Got it," Eveline said as she turned on the TV to play some games.

"I've got some emails to send and business to attend to with my rescue, I might go out," Carly said as well.

"I'll be here cooking and cleaning and waiting to watch you rail Carly into the bed," Sarah said half teasing.

Carly blushed and said, "I hope so."

"Sounds fun," Cody responded by slapping Carlys ass playfully.

Cody entered the elevator and descended. For the next few hours Cody checked, fed and managed a portion of the hundred snakes living there and checked his email. Cody was planning an event out of the city for spring of the next year when he heard someone clear their throat behind him. He turned to see Eveline holding a small bowl of soup.

"I was told to bring you lunch before you think of going," Eveline said.

"Thank you, I wasn't even going to eat until I got back," Cody said half laughing, taking the offered bowl.

"I'm going to start planning an event for spring, I'm going to rehome and teach people about snakes. Might bring Matilda and get Gomes to visit," Cody said as he started to scoop up spoonfuls of warm soup.

"Sounds cool," Eveline said, looking around at the various snakes in medical bins, "Why plan on this computer and not the one upstairs?"

"The one up there is for personal use. This one is for the rescue, any of the volunteers can use it," Cody explained.

"I see," Eveline said, not really knowing what to say.

"Do you want something?" Cody asked her.

"Not really, I'm just kinda bored, I can't clean or cook because Sarah does it. You and Carly take care of your own businesses," Eveline said, trying to explain herself.

"Why don't you transform into your human form and go out? Meet some friends and find something to do?" Cody offered as he tilted the nearly empty bowl to drink the last bits of soup.

"I only have twelve hours if I change forms," Eveline said, sounding dejected.

"No, only Sarah has limited time due to pregnancy. Carly chooses not to change much because of her wings. You can go out for a long time without changing back," Cody explained as Eveline took the bowl from him.

"Ah I didn't know that," Eveline said walking ahead of Cody who saved his progress and stood up.

"Maybe I'll go back to our place and pack up some more stuff and check the mail," Eveline said as she walked towards the elevator.

"Talk to Carly about that and see if she wants to move any furniture here; we have an open room now," Cody offered as they both ascended.

"I will. Have fun while you're out," Eveline said before the door closed and Cody descended.

"Talk to me about what?" Cody heard Carly ask just before the door closed fully.

Cody walked out to the parking lot and got in his truck and drove to the new place. As Cody drew closer the security guard saw him and waved him down. "What's up?" Cody asked the guard.

"Manny would like to speak to you soon about something," The guard replied.

"Thanks for telling me, I'll check in on him after I'm done checking on the progress of the asbestos removal," Cody answered as he slowly drove past the guard who nodded and picked up a comms device.

Cody saw Kelsie and Aaron and asked them both, "How's it coming?"

"Good. We're going to finish the office today and tomorrow we should finish the secondary offices," Kelsie answered.

"Having three crews with six to ten guys really gets work done fast," Aaron said laughing lightly.

"There is only one problem," Kelsie said while Cody saw Manny walking up to him along with Ashley.

"A problem we are having trouble taking care of," Ashley said as she and Manny stood nearby.

"What problem?" Cody asked as he got out of his truck.

"While my crew was going around pulling out walls and carpet and laying down plastic, all normal stuff for asbestos removal we discovered that the third floor of the secondary offices was locked," Kelsie said.

"They couldn't open it and we even drilled out the door knob and everything. The hinges are on the inside and the walls are steel, so we can't cut through the wall yet since our torches are somewhere else. We got Manny here to see if they had anything they could use to look around," Aaron explained.

"That's when we knew the oddity that happens randomly in the morning and at night wasn't a glitch but someone coming and going, probably a flying demi," Manny explained.

"Wait, you're telling me we have a squatter on the third floor, and it's a demi no less?" Cody said, looking shocked.

"Yes, since the shield went up we noticed from the very top of the barrier an intruder would come or go. Whenever we tried to send someone or watch for them they wouldn't show until no one was watching," Ashley said.

"What about cameras?" Cody asked.

"We tried but they wouldn't work, something or someone is scrambling them," Ashley answered.

"We got one of the guys on the roof and they couldn't figure a way in," Manny said.

"So the door is barricaded from the inside, cameras get scrambled, it knows when it's being watched for, fast as all hell and has a secret way inside. Do we know anything about it?" Cody asked, looking stumped.

"It's white," Aaron said, "One of my guys stayed a bit late and when he left he noticed a white streak fall fast to the roof. He jumped out and ran past security who followed him."

"They saw nothing when they got on the other side but they came to me while Manny was at your house. I knocked on the door and gave a small run down. Who we were, why we were here and what we wanted to do. I asked if they could come out and explain things but nothing. They stayed silent but I could hear something moving around." Ashley explained.

"Can we go in safely right now? Or do we have to wait till it's all done?" Cody asked the two contractors.

"Where to finish the third floor in the office right now, but considering that the secondary office is tiny compared to the main it shouldn't take us more than a day," Aaron said looking at Kelsie who nodded.

"Manny, your kind are one of the strongest types of demis correct?" Cody asked, looking at the door thoughtfully.

"Yes we are, why?" Manny answered looking confused.

"Tomorrow, think your dad and you could come here and open this door by bending it open?" Cody asked, pointing to the upper corner then the bottom one.

"We could bend it, I'm guessing to let someone slip in and open the door from the inside?" Manny asked.

"Correct," Cody answered.

Ashley was about to object when Manny said, "Considering everything sir you are probably physically stronger than most of our teams, You could help me instead of my dad."

Ashleys head snapped towards Manny and caught his wink then remembered what Cody was. "He's right sir, you and Manny could bend the door. Since I'm the smallest here I'll slip inside and undo the barrier," Ashley said.

"How are you even going to get the door open?" Aaron asked.

"Get a crowbar, jam it in one of the corners on the same side of the knob, then wrench a gap large enough to get a grip and pull. I've done a few similar things on wooden doors," Cody explained.

"Sounds like it'll work out then," Kelsie said thoughtfully.

"Until then you two should keep working, once everything but the third floor is cleared we'll go in and figure out who this person is," Cody said looking around at the gathered people.

"Sounds like a plan," Aaron said looking at Kelsie who also agreed.

"What about us? We already have plans for situations like this," Ashley asked Cody.

"Do what you need to do. I would suggest maybe increasing surveillance to make sure that they can't leave. they clearly have stuff here which is why they keep coming back," Cody offered.

"Or they have nowhere else to go and might fight us for this place. We'll continue with the plans we currently have until then. Also when or if we catch them what do you want us to do with them?" Ashley asked.

"Nothing honestly, probably keep them somewhere safe and help them find a new place to live if possible, I'm not looking to imprison someone because they're homeless," Cody said to Ashley.

"I'll talk to my dad, he can probably find a safe place for an avian demi," Manny said.

"Sounds good, I'll see everyone the day after tomorrow?" Cody asked.

"We should be good by then so yes," Aaron said looking at Kelsie for confirmation.

"Ya, a few of my guys have moved over and started the process," Kelsie confirmed.

"Good, I think you two should get someone far away with a powerful camera and watch the roof. "We have a small bush beside us and across the canal is a public park," Cody told Manny and Ashley.

"We were going to do that, I think the park is the better option. Whatever is living there will probably see someone in the forest," Ashley said looking across the wide canal.

"Some enhanced binoculars should work for that distance," Ashley said after a moment.

"I'll get someone to ready them and head over there," Manny said as he turned towards the large RV.

"Well I came to see how everything was doing then head home. Thanks for the updates and hope everything goes well," Cody said to the remaining people as he got in his truck.

Cody slowly pulled out of the parking lot and waved goodbye to everyone. While Cody was driving home he stopped at a red light and as people crossed, one person caught his attention and he realised it was a naked Pascal waving at him with a cocky smile. Cody saw the light change and he drove forward laughing to himself as she panicked and threw her hand up in defence before fading away. Cody glanced in his rearview mirror and relaxed when Pascal was gone.