All Comments on 'Accidental Slut, A Halloween Party'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
New here

Another author from the fringes of Lit tries her luck in LW. Read first page and last few paragraphs and I don't think you will do well here. Along with a few other things, incest is not well received in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We need more of this

A woman that knows her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whore

Bitch deserves hell rained down on her. This is garbage.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Sorry

I gave it a fair shot but you went every stereotypical tapping topic. Even in a fantasy world, a petite 19 year old would have been dead from the drugs and alcohol.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Loving wife?

Of all the topics, you pick loving wives?!? Seriously, she is a cheating whore who’s cuckolding her husband in their own home with her coworkers. How is that a loving wife? With iincest, non-consensual, fetish erotic coupling, etc available, why not choose one of those?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story.

Lordlucan01Lordlucan01over 4 years ago

Great story. Hope there is more to cum. Pun intended

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please stop

Worst story I’ve had the misfortune of reading in a long time. I really don’t know where to begin. You should forget about erotica and go empty trash cans. Better yet, fuck off the internet forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HELLO!

That was incredible! Please write part 2 soon.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

he needs to know what sara does at work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different, but.......

A very highly charged erotic story. You tipped off who JoJo was when it was mentioned about Sara fucking him. You have cheating wife, incest, and rape in this story, a lot to take in. One one hand Sara's escapades are way over the top; but Molli's adventure, up to the end with JoJo and Desiree. was a real turn-on. However, It is worthy of 5 stars just for the exciting description of Molli's playtime.

Side note - the blackmail would be hard to prove as she was in full costume the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This wi s the

Loser of the year award hands down.

I wanted to score it but there wasn't a low enough star that I could find to match it.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Seriously crap.

Put this drivel in another category.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Didn't work for me

The writing could've been stronger, but the plot was a bit over the place and plausibility was so far out the window. Out of no where, suddenly she has a boyfriend? Her reaction to finding out her sister-in-law is messing around with all her co-workers was not believable at all. And blackmail? The video evidence, especially considering the circumstance, is peanuts compared to what the MC knows about her sister-in-law. It really felt like things were being made up as the story went along, so it didn't flow at all. And considering this story is really about the single MC, and not a wife, loving wives doesn't feel like the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poorly written

You need an editor or a proof reader. Then you need to understand what is and what isn't a "loving wives" story. This isn't. You won't do well here.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

All I can say about this whole story is yikes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lowest scum

Sara is the lowest form of garbage. Hopefully someone make will get a DVD or jake will walk in on the pig and leave her. Doesn't matter, before he is packed she will have sucked off 10 guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Overlong....

...and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, rape is not sexy!

And Sara needs to be outed. This is outrageous, her sucking cock at work and cucking him and his sister is OK with that? Bunch of sick people. Yech!

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 4 years ago
“Slut. Whore. Bitch.”

What scintillating dialogue. Misogynistic tripe.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Doesn't matter what category should be chosen...

Doesn't matter what category should be chosen...This will always be a smelly garbage...1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
it turned me on

it was so far fetched, it was just awesome. your style is incredeable, I loved it, I worried about Mollies friends, they should have watched her closer, as in joined in,\. well done and fun to read. I hope ya win the Halloween contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much!

Now Literotica promotes forcible rape and extreme abuse. How did this story ever get on here?

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

Very happy to see your writing pop up in my favorites feed! 5* from me, loved it. Can understand that some who cringe over incest, would prefer this be in the incest category. I am sure the reason was that it would impact the surprise ending, and the incest piece was a very small piece of the overall story. Anyway, love you and loved this story!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
4.5 ☆s

I'm glad to see that you're posting stories again. I've been hoping for some more of Jill's World.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
different, but

good

5starrs

artty67artty67over 4 years ago
Really sorry

While I loved your previous stories, I am sorry but this just doesn't compare to your over work. I so wanted to like this, was really excited to see you had a new story but disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stuff.

I love this story. I enjoyed this very much. I appreciate the subtle humor and the character's introspection in telling the story. It makes reading all the more enjoyable. Keep on just being yourself. You have a LOT of fans out here who appreciate your skill and creative talent. This was a nice little Halloween horror story.

I too am also looking forward to more Jill's world. (Just had to put a plug in for my favorite series.)

Hooked6

zapokamizapokamiover 4 years ago
5*

Love your stories, thanks

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 4 years ago
Yikes

Some people are into strange rape stories, it is not at all my thing.

spookyfox965spookyfox965over 4 years ago
Great Store

I would really like to see another chapter. Loved like the character.

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 4 years ago
Well written as usual

Also, sadly as usual a number of horribly unfair and abusive comments from "anonymous" critics.

You have an ability to angle some very challenging topics (at least to me) really appreciate your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Any normal 19 year old with a little attitude would’ve told the sisters-in-law and her friend to go fuck themselves. She’s a dating teen who could say they forced her than made her do more on tape plus the crying on video while cuffed and getting raped would put them in prison. She should’ve just flipped the script on the sister-in-law, the marriage would be destroyed. They hold nothing on her .

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 4 years ago
Great Story

Again you did a awesome Story and i don't understand the comments of the people here. I read many stories on literotica and all are noticebly fiction, when they tell you there are unbelievable reactions, i can only say there always are in fiction in every fiction. I think it had some nice twist in the end and ofc all slut stories are not believable, thats why i dont understand the other comments. But i must admit its the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

You have the greatest skill in projecting how the characters are feeling in your stories, to me you have achieved the goal of any writer, creating an emotional connection to the characters. Hoping you have a follow on to this. Just began reading Darla's Game, Hoping to read far more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soooo fucked up.

This was next level fucked up on so many levels.

The first half was good, whatever. She got to suck some dicks and like it, but you built her up as super protective of her brother then she gets raped and blackmailed and all of a sudden is into it? Nahh fam, seek help.

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago
Loved it...

That one made me have to touch myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel!

Sequel! Sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

I liked it up until she got raped. Then it went downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape is not sex it's

Rape is not sex. It is control. Mollie was raped and drugged to the point of Stockholm syndrome. I didn't t even mind the mistaken identity and cock lust afterwards. From the point Mollie was unwillingly handcuffed was wrong and sickening. 5 stars for the first part. Please seem help (counseling) for the later.

damiano17damiano17over 4 years ago

It's nice having you back.

I'd prefer a continuation at Carrie's or Jessica's adventures but that was pleasurable as well. Probably "pleasurable" isn't the best word to describe your stories but anyway. 😁

Well written and intense as always. The ending was a little rushed but at least it finished for good! I don't think I could handle the anticipation for the sequels of one more story.

Two are enough 😅

I hope we will have more regularly new additions from now on. But that is secondary. It's nice to read that you are going great at your job and I wish you the best.

We are used to patience by now and we can make some more.😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good story , very real

I am a business owner one of my women workers who is married with 3 children is a sexy little thing . I have wanted her a long time one day I put 2 drops of ecstasy in her coffee , after which I took her out to help me with a project . She got so horny I hardly touched her before she was begging me to put it in her , you see she never used words like fuck , cunt or tits , she said vagina , breasts and I want it in me now . . she stripped completey naked even her stockings were off and was begging for it , she was so wet and she was beautiful even her casercasien scar was cute . She was ashamed of the scar , but I told her it made her more sexy , she said her husband hated it and made fun of her . I fucked her 4 - 6 hrs i took her back to her car she still wanted more , but i told her to fuck her husband and i would see her tomorrow . The next day she came early and almost raped me she was so horny tedkissing her and rubbing her cunt which by now I had her calling it a cunt and begging to be fucked , I ate her pussy which she never had done before , I licked her little asshole and sucked her toes , she was a wild woman . Now I fucked her many times that afternoon she was delieroues with lust , then I took her back to her car told her to go home and fuck her husband . The next morning she came in 1 hr early and kissed me , she begged me to fuck her she said her husband never fucked her that night , I took her in the conference room and fucked her hard for 1 hr , she rode me reverse cowgirl , she loved that and I can last for a very long time in that position . Ihave been fucking her for 3 years now and she has a daughter that is mine , her hubby doesn,t know it is not his , I really do not love her but she is a great fuck , always ready where ever and when ever we can get it on … she is 38 and I am 34

buckster4ubuckster4uover 4 years ago
Great Story!

Awesome beginning, please don’t stop here. I can’t wait to read what happens next!

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
From a french reader

All OK with hotprof1973

Too long and improbable in every way. In particular Molly's successive reactions. Too bad, the idea was good. It was necessary to work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
6 pages of the most improbable boredom

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad ending

In both meanings.

You have a good, better than average, beginning.

A decent middle.

And then the whole thing turns to shit on every level.

Just a hint, being drugged and raped most of the night, is not going to make one either submissive nor loyal to ones rapist. And Molly was raped by Desiree, no question about it. At most it would cause one to play along until you could call the cops or tell whomever.

My advise? Rethink the ending and rewrite this mess. 1* only because they don't have a zero vote.Q

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is Carrie?

We want to know what’s been happening with Carrie? You left her in the middle of the story with so many of us wondering how she is doing with her tormentors and friends and how she is enjoying her life with Jill Sue Courtney and her best friend Julie. We miss them. Please end that story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Being Raped Is Not Erotic

Consenting to oral sex is one thing...but being Raped by your brother is nothing but disgusting. Well, I won't be reading anything else from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

Not bad, I liked it. Should be in non-consent though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bdsm rape

Like mentioned before I really enjoyed the begining and the middle but the left turn you took was well and truly on to the way of raping her. The point you could have ended beautifully would have been right at the point she stormed out of the bathroom from that small breast quip. Would have left you open to a second story about her hooking up with Sara and Jake that wouldn't have been rape. From that point before Sara was a secret slut and ok cool. But you turned her into a blackmailing conniving bitch. Shes ok sucking off the world behind her husbands back but was supposed to be a submissive type. But that was the left turn. I can see where "Mistress Desiree" wouldn't care but that is not ok she is not a true Mistress. She at that that point became a rapest that uses phycology to torment her victims and yes she was a victim. Being led to believe she could sleep It off and think on it after she was raped agents her will then being drugged and raped again. Sorry I am a true Dom and have almost killed people for similar tactics. I was even let off all charges be cause it was ruled as rape. I really enjoyed the first half you have a really good way and style of writing but I wasn't looking for a rape story

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

As an actual Dom I find the last parts of this story to be absolutely terrible, yes it's fantasy but this sort of thing is why there is a lot of link shaming and intolerance to the BDSM community. Untill it got to the blackmail rape and drug use it was going on then it turned into a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think Mollie might need a job, would be interesting for her to go to work with Sara and Desiree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Hopefully there will be more to this story another chapter or 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe a word of encouragement ...

First of all, thank you for sharing your stories here, and I'm probably not the only person to have read this particular story because they enjoyed Darla's Games and Jill's World. To be honest, those stories are much more my preference, and the main reason for commenting here is to say that I hope you're not discouraged by what I felt were some unnecessarily rude comments on this story. It takes a lot of courage to share your stories, and I hope you'll keep doing so. I obviously have my own preferences as to what I hope to see but please know we'd love to hear from you no matter what it is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wait. The ending confused me. Is JoJo a guy? And why are JoJo and Jake in the same room. Also hope there’s another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sucking other guys dicks is somehow okay in her screwed up mind, and she claims she loves her husband while she has some other guys dick stuffed in her throat.....I despise women like that. She should lose him as she obviously doesn’t deserve anyone with her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; One of the best stories I've read on here, must admit up till now I've never heard of a `blowbang', but now that's an item on my `bucket-list`. 5 stars of course, would give more if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A putrid horrid piece of excrement!

If anyone gave more than 1 star, they should be drowned.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so black mail and rape just hidden in there and not tagged. what a sh1tty writer 1 star for flopping on your 4ss at the fcking finish line. cameras hand cuffs? "eyeroll"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

learn how to tag you have a rape, drug use, and blackmail story if you cant tag it better than you have expect to be called on it. fcking disapointing

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

FIX THE TAGS! Nice sister, doesn't tell her brother he is married to a HUGE slut. NOT a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, looks like the Sunday School crowd didn’t care for it, but I didn’t think it was bad at all.

picklerick1624picklerick16248 months ago

So first off, I fucking loved it. She's one of my favorite authors here's. I don't know what it is about her writing but I feel like I'm right there in the shoes of the protagonist. And I though this was one of of the hottest single stand alone stories I've ever read on this site.

Second, if y'all didn't enjoy it, you do realize you can stop reading at any time, right? I never understood people who read a story all the way to the end, or watch a video all the way to the end, just to criticize the poster. If you weren't enjoying it, why did you keep watching/reading? Just move on to something else...

And lastly, for anyone who was confused by the ending, Jojo was the nickname for her brother, Jake's, dick. Hence why the wife, Sara, was ok being fucked by it, and the final chapter when she walked in on her brother Jake naked with "Jojo laying limp on his stomach." I'm not sure if this story is also originally tagged as incest, but if it wasn't initially, it was probably not to give away the ending. It's also funny the double standard set on relationships, it's fine for the husband to bring in a second female, but she has to sneak around sucking dicks at work in order to bring in other guys...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wasn't as bad as a lot of people are saying in the comments in my opinion. Not amazing either. I'd say 3.5/5. Too bad for Jake though...poor bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...