Accidental Submission

Story Info
Bill turned the tables and changed the dynamics.
2.3k words
4.57
9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

---------

Bill found Sally in the kitchen. As soon as he walked in, she started complaining about something and he snapped. Now to Bill's credit, he had always deferred to his wife. If she wanted to buy something, he'd find a way. If he wanted to have sex and she didn't, they wouldn't. Sally considered herself to be very ladylike and Bill to be a nice boy. The concept of dominance and submission did not enter into their thoughts, but Sally was definitely the dominant and he was the submissive. Until tonight.

Fortified by the double shots of Jack Daniel's he'd had with his buddies before he came home, he did something he had never done before. "Shut it Sally," he growled. "I'm horny and you are going to service me the way I want, not the way you want. Now!"

With that, he reached down, picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and stomped off to the bedroom. She was ineffectually hitting him with her fists on his back the whole way, but that did no good.

When they got to the bedroom, he put her down on her feet right next to the bed. He grabbed her blouse and pulled it off over her head. Her eyes went big as he unsnapped her bra and pulled down her yoga pants. All the while she was screaming, "What are you doing?"

He didn't say anything, he just grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a long kiss and thrust his tongue deep inside her mouth as his right hand mauled her left tit. When he broke the kiss and pulled back, he said, "I'm being a man. Something I should have been a long time ago. Now it's time for you to be a woman and suck my dick."

While saying that, he had undone his belt and unzipped his pants and slid the pants and his underwear to the floor and stepped out of them.

He put his hands on her shoulders and lightly pressed down. In shock, she went down to her knees at eye level with his cock.

"Now put your lips on my cock. You are finally going to do a proper job of sucking me until I cum in your mouth. Slide my cock into your mouth and swirl your tongue around me. You are going to take your hand and stroke my cock while you suck on it."

He reached down and grabbed her hand, pulling it up and putting it on his cock. He squeezed hard on her fingers so she knew he didn't want the gentle touch she usually used on his penis. He roughly pulled her hand back and forth until she began to mimic the motions on her own. As she was doing this she was conflicted. Bill had never done this before. He always backed down when she objected and now he wasn't submissive at all. He was making her submit. She wasn't quite sure how she should react. She didn't like it, but then a part of her whispered, 'You have always wanted him to be a man and now he is. Let him take charge. You have always wanted this'. At the moment though, all she knew was that her pussy was tingling and she could feel how wet she was becoming.

Bill put his hand on the back of her head and gently pulled it to him. She opened her lips and he pushed his cock inside. She swirled the end of his cock with her tongue. He started to move it in-and-out each time moving deeper and deeper into her mouth until eventually he got to the back and banged into her throat and she started to gag. He quickly pulled back a little bit and then slowly moved forward again he started this in-and-out and she realized, 'He's fucking my face. Oh my God this is just like those dirty novels I read.'

With that realization, her other hand slid down and she touched herself and was amazed at how wet she was. She had actually soaked through her panties, which almost never happened. While she was making that realization, he had moved forward and actually slid the tip of his cock into her throat and she didn't notice at first and she didn't gag.

While she was focusing on the feelings her hand was pulling from her pussy, Bill was gaining a little traction each time until he was actually sliding his cock all the way into her throat and she was burying her nose in his pubic hairs. Since there was no room for her hand anymore, she dropped it to her breast and began stroking it and pulling on the nipple.

Frantically touching herself at this point, she didn't know what was going on when he stopped. She felt his cock swell and then suddenly he came in her mouth.

"Swallow it," he said hoarsely. Surprised, she did what he asked. The feeling of her swallowing on his cock made him spurt a couple of extra times. As he finished, Sally thought, 'I should go rinse my mouth out.'

But Bill never gave her the chance. He pulled his cock out of her mouth then picked her back up to her feet. He kissed her deeply, tasting his cum in her mouth. Moaning, they explored each other's mouths.

'This is so dirty,' she thought. 'I put his peepee in my mouth and he spurted that junk and I swallowed it and I didn't get sick and throw up and it kind of tasted good and he kissed me and stuck his tongue in and could taste my shame that I took his sperm in my mouth and he wasn't mad at me and I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he moaned and it felt so good when he pulled on my nipple.'

She didn't know what this wild man was going to do next and that feeling excited her to no end.

When he broke the kiss, he just pushed her back against the bed and she sat down. Sliding his face between her thighs he began licking her sex through her panties. She cried out, "No. No. That's dirty. Don't do that."

Bill just mumbled, "Shut up. Your body is mine and I'm going to do what I want, not what you want for once. "

As he licked her, he could taste the sweet nectar from her pussy that had soaked her panties and that drove him more furiously to licking her. She fell back onto the bed and put her feet on his shoulders. Her hands reached automatically for her breasts and she began pulling on her nipples. 'He can't do this,' she thought. 'It's so dirty. But it feels so good. He always stops when I tell him no. But I can't tell him no. It feels too good. But he has always been a good boy. But now he wants to be the man I've needed.'

Distracted by the internal debate, her orgasm took her suddenly and she screamed. But it was a pure Primal Scream and she grabbed the back of his head and pressed it into her pussy. Something in the back of her head said, 'That's not ladylike.' But it was drowned by the chorus of voices urging him on.

Hearing her scream of carnal delight, he reached up and grabbed the edge of her panties and tore them. He tore them right off of her and she shivered in delight as she felt his breath on the now exposed skin. She heard him take a deep sniff of the musk. 'I am so ashamed,' she thought. 'I know I must smell awful after getting so wet. How can he stand me like this.'

"My panties," she whimpered.

He stopped licking her long enough to tell her, "Tomorrow we are going out and buy you a new drawer full of lacy, sexy panties and thongs to replace those all those granny panties of yours. From now on you are going to dress sexy to please me."

Now that he had free and unfettered access, he drove his tongue into her pussy lips and licked her from top to bottom. He licked her side to side and then went down and stuck his tongue deep in her love hole. Hearing her moan, he rolled his tongue around gathering all the sweet nectar and then went up and lapped at her clit a couple more times.

Her second orgasm was bigger than the first and she let loose yet another scream. She was moaning loudly as he went lower and licked her puckered hole. 'Oh my god, that's so dirty,' she thought. 'But it feels so good. What is going on with me?'

That train of thought derailed as he went back to sucking on her clit and shoved two fingers into her pussy and began stroking her forbidden hole with his thumb. The tip of his thumb began to slide in and she thought, 'Noooooo. He can't want to do that, but I want him to, I don't know what I want. It's so dirty. But I want it.'

He stroked his fingers and thumb in-and-out of her while he licked and sucked on her clit. The waves of pleasure washed over her like the waves of the ocean on the beach.

Just as she was just getting ready for a third orgasm, he stood up and slid his cock between her pussy lips and rubbed it up-and-down along her slit, wetting his cock. Every time he banged into her clit, she moaned and moved closer to the edge. Eventually he tired of playing and pushed his cock into her. He slid all the way in just one stroke.

With a shock, Sally thought, 'He's hard again. He came in my mouth just a minute ago and he's hard again and fucking me. He has always just cum and rolled over and gone to sleep.'

'Oh my God she is so wet,' Bill thought to himself. 'This is the way it should have always been. No bottles of lube, just her wetness and the taste of her pussy on my tongue.'

As he plunged his cock in, her third orgasm erupted and she thrashed on the bed screaming, "I want you. I want you deep in me. Fuck me deep. Fuckety, fuck, fuck. Oh fuck me."

He had never heard his wife say those words before. It made his cock throb to hear them and he pushed deep into her. He went so deep that he actually felt her cervix on the tip of his cock.

As she felt his cock swell, she wrapped her legs around him to pull him deeper into herself and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him to her.

He began to shoot his man seed deep into her and she came again.

They lay like that for a few minutes before he slowly pulled himself out and kissed his way down her body. He picked her up and gently laid her on her side of the bed then climbed in alongside. Satiated, they fell asleep spooning.

Several hours later he woke up and his cock was in the crack of her ass. As he thought about what they did, his cock began to swell.

Only half awake, he reached over to the dresser and grabbed out the tube of lube that they always had to use when they were fucking because she was usually so dry.

He took a big dollop of it and pushed it between her ass cheeks. As he massaged it in, he slowly slid a finger into her ass, slid another finger into her pussy. Reaching around with his other hand, he started rubbing her clit as her ass relaxed enough to slip a second finger in.

By the time he got a third finger in, she was moaning. "Now or never," he said to himself.

She rolled over on her stomach and he mounted her, pressing his cock against her forbidden door. She started to say, "No", but she hesitated and felt him start to enter her. The feeling was so overwhelming her objection just came out as an unintelligible moan.

His cockhead gained its initial objective and slipped with a pop inside her anal rings. He waited for a moment for her to say something and when she didn't, he began a slow pushing in-and-out motion going deeper with each thrust until he was buried completely in her ass. Sally was moaning uncontrollably as Bill looked down. He could see that she'd snuck a hand down and was rubbing herself. For some reason that pleased him because she had never touched herself in front of him before, it wasn't lady like.

As he stopped to enjoy the view of his wife's sexy body laid out below him and his cock buried in her ass, he felt something and realized she had slid a finder or two inside herself. That image turned him on and spurred him on to greater measure.

As he began stroking faster and faster in-and-out of her ass, her moans became deeper and deeper until finally she cried out, "Oh my god fuck me. Don't stop, I'm coming. What are you doing that makes me come so hard?"

With that Bill blasted his man juice deep inside her bowels and let loose with a cry of his own as their orgasms joined.

As the throbbing in his cock subsided, he slid down on top of her and then rolled her over on her side and was asleep. As Sally snuggled back against him, his cock slowly softening inside her, she spoke to the night, "I don't know what got into you tonight, my love, but don't let this be the last time."